Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I don't think they really care about introducing it, though. It's not mandatory to visit her, the only time you'll want to go there is post-game, to get that DW Eevee.
    Would that mean that you only have to get a Pokedex and C-Gear to access it?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

If I register my White 2 to my current Global Link account after the game is released on October 7th, will I be able to get two copies of any Pokemon that are released in the future through the Dream World (as in, one for White and one for White 2)? You used to be limited to just one per account (regardless of whether or not you had one or both games), so I am just wondering if that will be applicable to the new games as well.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerBigRed View Post
    Just finished my latest B2W2 Dream World session, and there was one moment when I wanted to yell obscenities at my PC. This is what happened: A Drilbur showed up during one of my runs in Icy Cave and asked me to play the Frozen Treat Sweep minigame. For whatever reason, the Pokemon that I was supposed to control moved ridiculously slow for the entire duration of this game. The Pokemon moved so slowly that when time ran out, I had racked up only 10,000 points. I thought that perhaps 10,000 points might be enough to befriend the Drilbur. But noooooooooo, Drilbur just had to sulk and walk away after I finished viewing my minigame results. For the record, this was the first time that I had ever failed at the Frozen Treat Sweep minigame. *sigh*

So I had to settle for a female Snover after finishing my runs for the day.
    clearly they are going to need to refine it a little bit. like with fine wine and determining when to buy good consoles these things take time

I just looked at the Dream World info on the main site, so do you only start off with the Icy Cave & the Sparkling Sea in BW2?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/about/sp/renewal_campaign/

this message appears on the japanese global link, but i can't google translate it, what's written on it?
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I just looked at the Dream World info on the main site, so do you only start off with the Icy Cave & the Sparkling Sea in BW2?
    You sure do. The rest build up at 1500 and 3000 points

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/about/sp/renewal_campaign/

this message appears on the japanese global link, but i can't google translate it, what's written on it?
    If you register a copy of Black/White and a copy of Black 2/White 2 before September 25th, you will receive some C-Gears and Pokémon Dolls for your Black 2 & White 2 Dream World. These are the Reshiram, Zekrom & Victini C-Gears and the Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott dolls

wait, so for B/W 2, Forest isn't the default, but it's the Sea instead? And for B/W 2, Manor and Mountain aren't default? Interesting. I wonder why did they do that.

That explains how those B/W 2 accounts I saw a few days ago are shown to have obtained various Pokemon from the Sea despite having less than 5000 dream points.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    If you register a copy of Black/White and a copy of Black 2/White 2 before September 25th, you will receive some C-Gears and Pokémon Dolls for your Black 2 & White 2 Dream World. These are the Reshiram, Zekrom & Victini C-Gears and the Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott dolls
    I've done this already with my black and black 2, when i'll won this c-gears and dolls? There is any difference between any copy of the games?

I've found this on book depository:
    http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Poke.../9780307895608

Short Description for Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2 the Official National Pokedex & Guide
    • The latest, most up-to-date National Pokédex, including newly revealed Pokémon • Tips and strategies on training and battle to help you master the games • Insider info on Pokémon moves and Abilities in the new games • A spectacular full-color Pokémon poster • A password to get a special Gothorita with the Hidden Ability Shadow Tag

Publisher: Prima Games
    Published: 20 November 2012
    Format: Paperback 688 pages
    See: Full bibliographic data
    Categories: Games Strategy Guides
    ISBN 13: 9780307895608 ISBN 10: 0307895602

My question for this is, when will there be more islands and such? I mean the cool hole is cool in all, (No pun intended) but when will we get some bigger updates, instead of a new island every few months. Though I would like to get some DW Abilitly legendaries and some DWF starters. Because of the egg move restrictions on the other. That way it is the wrong nature or has a really good egg move to learn, it can be breed to be a even better pokemon. Lastly I'm not complaining, I'm just wonder is all and I don't want to buy a 3Ds and a stupid app to just get a couple of legends with their hidden abilities or better yet regular pokemon with DW ablities... seems like a waste to build the dream world in the first place if your going to pull that.......
    [The Hoenn Triangle]
    Join Today http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Feel the Crushing Power of the Sea Sector!

Credit to Shade2000

FC Pokemon X Flare♥ 2681-0317-2090

Spoiler:

Hello I am new here so I apologize if this is in the wrong thread. I had competed in the All Stars Cup for Pokemon Black/White 2 and when everything was over I did not receive a berry. I was wondering where I had to go or what I had to do in order to get it. Thanks in advanced.
    Z

Quote Originally Posted by Flare♥ View Post
    My question for this is, when will there be more islands and such? I mean the cool hole is cool in all, (No pun intended) but when will we get some bigger updates, instead of a new island every few months. Though I would like to get some DW Abilitly legendaries and some DWF starters. Because of the egg move restrictions on the other. That way it is the wrong nature or has a really good egg move to learn, it can be breed to be a even better pokemon. Lastly I'm not complaining, I'm just wonder is all and I don't want to buy a 3Ds and a stupid app to just get a couple of legends with their hidden abilities or better yet regular pokemon with DW ablities... seems like a waste to build the dream world in the first place if your going to pull that.......
    This kind of upgrade usually takes some time to happen. The Dream world started with just 3 islands, and took one year to get the first new island. Legendary pokemon will probably only given at the end of this generation, IF it will be given anytime. People could get one when Nintendo made a promotion, but they choose an Arceus.

Quote Originally Posted by scyllas View Post
    Hello I am new here so I apologize if this is in the wrong thread. I had competed in the All Stars Cup for Pokemon Black/White 2 and when everything was over I did not receive a berry. I was wondering where I had to go or what I had to do in order to get it. Thanks in advanced.
    Z
    You'll receive 5 Occa berry as a promotion from October the 09, if you appears on the Ranking.

^
    I think what scyllas meant is the tournament that gives you a Micle Berry for participating. Maybe the Berry will be given after the long maintenance that's currently ongoing.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

^
    I think what scyllas meant is the tournament that gives you a Micle Berry for participating. Maybe the Berry will be given after the long maintenance that's currently ongoing.

Ops... change Occa for Micle, sorry... You will receive 5 Micle berries at your promotion area from 09/October/2012 if you appears on the Ranking.

Just wondering, will my Black 2 game start out with zero dreampoints? I want to use DW Gligar on my team in Black 2 and I saw that I need 1500 points to unlock the area it's in and I have about 3000 points on my Pokemon Black. Do these points carry over, or will I need to get 1500 points for black 2??

First international promotion announced

For those of you who will be getting the international games for at least the US versions, the next Global Link promotion has announced. his event gives you a Gothorita with its Hidden Ability of Shadow Tag. This Pokémon is distributed via a special serial code that comes in the upcoming strategy guide: "Pokemon Black Version 2 & Pokemon White Version 2 The Official National Pokedex & Guide Volume 2: The Official Pokemon Strategy Guide" due out in November. Unfortunately, it's a one-use only serial code so we won't be able to provide the password.

....to be honest, I much prefer them finally giving us access to DW starters rather than DW Gothorita.....

Also, as far as I know, in the Japanese version of the event the Gothorita is male, so the international version most likely will be male too.
    Male Gothorita sounds just as wrong as a male Kirlia, I'm honestly surprised they didn't give players a female one even though its appearance clearly suggest that it's a female-only species ._.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Game Freak trolling us again. They should know by now that giving us Male DW events won't allow us to breed them...

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Dream world is back up, and with updates!
    • Invite your Game Pals to become Dream Pals! Click “Check Game Pals” in the Check Dream Pal Map menu to visit your Game Pals’ homes

• The Player Locator on the Dream Pal Map shows players who recently visited the Pokémon DW

• You can have 30 more Dream Pals—up to 50

• You can make five Dream Pal requests at a time before having to use Game Sync

• You can now tuck in some Pokémon that were previously unavailable

• You can find a greater number of Pokémon or items on the Island of Dreams each time you use Game Sync

• You can have more rows in your garden

• You have more chances to water other players’ gardens

Finally, they give us more water and more dream pals.

I don't get why it takes this long to implement them.

But one thing I'm curious about, is the ability to invite Game Pals to become Dream Pals. What if the houses are on different servers?

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Finally, they give us more water and more dream pals.

I don't get why it takes this long to implement them.

But one thing I'm curious about, is the ability to invite Game Pals to become Dream Pals. What if the houses are on different servers?

Irrelveant now. I'm able to add all of my Game Pals

I wonder if that means now we can befriend everyone in different servers, not just our Game Pals.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Does somebody know if the dream points from BW account get transfer to the BW2 account?

You can have up to 10 rows.

Last night I got my 9th (over 80k, someone on smogon got their 9th at 60k) and someone one smogon got a 10th at 100k

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Does somebody know if the dream points from BW account get transfer to the BW2 account?
    I believe if you register your BW2 game onto your BW1 Dream World account you do, but I'm not 100% sure on this.

Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast