Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    you have to get all promotions separately

Think of it as having 2 different accounts under one username (except with the ability to Memory Link and the goodies that will arrive at a later date)
    Oh okay. Thank you for the fast response!

It's been 30 minutes and my pokemon has still not woken from the Dream World. The game is still telling me to wait and not to turn off the power. I did customize a lot of things before I went to wake her up, but this wait time is going beyond what makes me feel comfortable. Has this happened to anyone? I am afraid to turn off my game and am looking at leaving it on all night/days, depending on when Nintendo or someone might be able to help me out.

Any advice at all? I don't want to lose my pokemon.

XY FC is 2380 3298 9017

I read in this thread a few days ago that the IGN Porygon is available for Black 2 and White 2 too, but I do not see it in the list of currently running promotions. Has that particular event ended?
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Hello. i have had some problems on dream world today and i would be glad to get some help.

First, after a while all areas became empty, nothing appeared, no pokemon or items.

Second, the only area that appeared was the ice cave and only once the sparkling sea, no pleasant forest or the others abiable from start. does bw2 dream world have less areas?

thanks for helping, also sorry if this is in the wrong place or asked before.

Nicolas Elson

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoelson View Post
    Hello. i have had some problems on dream world today and i would be glad to get some help.

First, after a while all areas became empty, nothing appeared, no pokemon or items.
    Dream World dries up after a certain amount of trips
    There is no exact number, it just does
    Second, the only area that appeared was the ice cave and only once the sparkling sea, no pleasant forest or the others abiable from start. does bw2 dream world have less areas?
    BW2 start with Icy Cave & Sprakling Sea. After Elesa you unlock Windswept Sky & Haunted Manor. After beating Marlon you finally get Pleasant Forest & Rugged Mountain.

Thanks for the quick answer, but do i need points for windswept sky or haunted manor? i beaten elesa 3 days ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoelson View Post
    Thanks for the quick answer, but do i need points for windswept sky or haunted manor? i beaten elesa 3 days ago...
    You need 1500 points I believe

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLucario View Post
    It's been 30 minutes and my pokemon has still not woken from the Dream World. The game is still telling me to wait and not to turn off the power. I did customize a lot of things before I went to wake her up, but this wait time is going beyond what makes me feel comfortable. Has this happened to anyone? I am afraid to turn off my game and am looking at leaving it on all night/days, depending on when Nintendo or someone might be able to help me out.

Any advice at all? I don't want to lose my pokemon.
    You probably changed the DS that your cart goes to. The DW will lock you out if you use a different DS to connect to it then you did last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    I read in this thread a few days ago that the IGN Porygon is available for Black 2 and White 2 too, but I do not see it in the list of currently running promotions. Has that particular event ended?
    I got it, but it was a very brief time, perhaps less than 24 hours or so post B2W2 release.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Is there anyway to add people on your pal pad to your DW map?
    Like Nuzlockes? Check out my YouTube channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrotek View Post
    Is there anyway to add people on your pal pad to your DW map?
    Click for your "Dream Map" or whatever its called then look for your "Game Pals" or "Trade Pals" or whatever.

Also, in my B2 DW Island, brand new that still is growing berries and struggling...I found a Micle Berry on my share shelf!!!
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    I got it, but it was a very brief time, perhaps less than 24 hours or so post B2W2 release.
    Okay, thanks. My games didn't arrive in the mail until the 13th, so I guess I missed out on that. It's rather weird that they chose to end the Porygon distribution but kept the Porygon 2 doll giveaway active. I'd much rather have access to the former.
    Last edited by Earendil; 15th October 2012 at 10:27 PM.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Well, i had about a half hour to spare, so I jumped onto the DW with my Drilbur, and unsurprisingly ended up in the Icy Cave all five times. Didn't really find anything particularly useful itemwise, however i got several female Stealth Rock Geodude, a Counter Sandshrew, a Sucker Punch Druddigon, Low Kick female Cubone, and a Signal Beam Voltorb, as well as some useless crap. After a bit of deliberating, i choose the Voltorb, and signed off.

Hello all, finally decided to give DW a try since I didn't think it was worth my time during BW1 hehehe
    Question, though (and I looked through the boards but cannot find te answer I needed):

I have added my friends on my Pal Pad and we've all been able to DW again, but for some reason they're not showing up under Dream Pals or Game Pals. I only see people from Japan mostly. Do we all have to be online on the DW together? Or do we have to trade over the WFC first? This is all so confusing. We all want to be dream pals so we can water each others' berries for maximum growth and stuff. Thanks in advance!

I've just created my White2 Brazillian account, and I can see these promotions:

-Zekrom, Reshiram and Keldeo Dolls
    -porygon2 Doll
    - Kyurem-B, Kyurem-W and Meloetta dolls
    - Pikachu doll
    -Keldeo Resolute form C-Gear Skin

Did I lost any White2 Promotion?
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    I've just created my White2 Brazillian account, and I can see these promotions:

-Zekrom, Reshiram and Keldeo Dolls
    -porygon2 Doll
    - Kyurem-B, Kyurem-W and Meloetta dolls
    - Pikachu doll
    -Keldeo Resolute form C-Gear Skin

Did I lost any White2 Promotion?
    No, that's about all there is for now.

Dream World maintenance is currently underway.

There was an IGN Porygon promo that just ended.

Tucked in a Pokémon, then maintenance started... Great. Now what?
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    Tucked in a Pokémon, then maintenance started... Great. Now what?
    wait another seventeen hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Dream World maintenance is currently underway.
    Yeah and i can't wake my pokemon up until it ends, also will that crazy game sync has run out of batteries appear? I hope not.

They need to change the maintenance hours say go by pdt instead of est. why it would give us more hours of play time in a way.

Dream World is back up!

Also if somebody could answer my questions on the previous page, I'd be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by k_tribal View Post
    Hello all, finally decided to give DW a try since I didn't think it was worth my time during BW1 hehehe
    Question, though (and I looked through the boards but cannot find te answer I needed):

I have added my friends on my Pal Pad and we've all been able to DW again, but for some reason they're not showing up under Dream Pals or Game Pals. I only see people from Japan mostly. Do we all have to be online on the DW together? Or do we have to trade over the WFC first? This is all so confusing. We all want to be dream pals so we can water each others' berries for maximum growth and stuff. Thanks in advance!

Most of the time it may take some time for them to show up on your dream pal world, but say if u started playing bw2 it starts over the whole dream world thing were u have to find new friends and stuff.

Thanks for the reply Lugia!

Oh, so I have to keep refreshing the Dream Pal map? Man that sucks, I only ever see people from Japan. Do we have to be online at the same time, do you think that ups the chances of us seeing each other's houses?

Is it me or are the encounters for BW2 different slightly from BW?
    For the life of me I haven't seenusing white 2)
    Slowpoke, Seel, Shellder, Krabby, Seaking, Staryu, Chinchou, Corsola or Carvanha in the last few days all which fall under "Beginning" in http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/sparklingsea.shtml

thx

Weird question here. XD I tucked in a Litwick but I keep going to Icy Cave? Why is that? What Pokemon should I tuck in to go to Spooky Manor?

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast