Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by k_tribal View Post
    Thanks for the reply Lugia!

Oh, so I have to keep refreshing the Dream Pal map? Man that sucks, I only ever see people from Japan. Do we have to be online at the same time, do you think that ups the chances of us seeing each other's houses?
    i say its very rare say 1 and something due to how many people are on, it would be nice if game freak would add look for dream pals by regions or just type in user names. ( adragon88 is my pgl nickname) good luck finding me.

EDIT:
    It would be nice if they release the Legendary Birds Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres in dream world.
    Last edited by Lugia 88; 18th October 2012 at 8:16 AM. Reason: added a new idea

I make it a note to go into the homes of numerous DW users before I end a session now.

This frequently gets them to come visit my house, which in turn yields more Join Avenue recommendation opportunities.

thanks for the answers guys!

Also one more thing about using two DSes. Is it true that if I attempt to play my W/W2 on another system the Dream World will lock me out? I have two DSes here at home and I am getting a 3DSXL soon so this worries me. Or can it be that I play the game on my future 3DS and then just use the DSlite to connect to DW? Or am I doomed to forever play W2 on this old DSlite?

Okay, been kept out of the loop of what has been going on in the dream world so I have a question. Forgive me if it's a noob question, but are we able to obtain Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander with there Hidden abilities? I know that awhile back Japan were able to get Male versions of the DW Kanto Starters, but I would like to know if we are able to receive them as Female too? Please and Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    Okay, been kept out of the loop of what has been going on in the dream world so I have a question. Forgive me if it's a noob question, but are we able to obtain Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander with there Hidden abilities? I know that awhile back Japan were able to get Male versions of the DW Kanto Starters, but I would like to know if we are able to receive them as Female too? Please and Thank you.
    No, the Kanto starters have only been released as male and only in Japan and South Korea.

Does anyone know if the encounter rate for females has been raised? I swear I'm getting more females than I did in White1
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    No, the Kanto starters have only been released as male and only in Japan and South Korea.

Does anyone know if the encounter rate for females has been raised? I swear I'm getting more females than I did in White1
    Thanks you for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    It isn't you're just getting lucky I'd guess

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I managed to befriend my White account so I can freely give myself items if I log in close enough.

Random : PokéRadar

Didn't it go down to 20 hours before you can go back on? It's been 22 Hours here and it says Game Sync run out of energy. And before you say, I have not taken out Black 2 out of my 3DS. Unless it is 20 hours but only if the date clocks over to the next day. I logged on October 19th at 12:13AM AEDST and it's now 10:19PM AEDST but it's still the 19th.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

Edit: But the fact that this announcement is exciting is hard to contest.

Edit: I guess we'll just have to sea what comes of this.

Edit: Hoenn

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Didn't it go down to 20 hours before you can go back on? It's been 22 Hours here and it says Game Sync run out of energy. And before you say, I have not taken out Black 2 out of my 3DS. Unless it is 20 hours but only if the date clocks over to the next day. I logged on October 19th at 12:13AM AEDST and it's now 10:19PM AEDST but it's still the 19th.
    It's 20 hours on the Global Link side of things. The Game Sync on game is still forever once a calendar day.

I just got done with my first run on my White 2 dream world. I have to admit it's nice to see different areas than Pleasant Forest (I never really got very far in my Black DW) It kind of froze up on me when I went for my last run on the island of dreams, so it was the end for me. I kept going to the Sparkling Sea, but finally, my last run was in Icy Cave, and ended up leaving with a female Fire Fang Druddigon.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Pokemon Y

why wont people understand you cante trade therians, again the lack of understanding goes further, they dont understand that DW ability is only for therian formes, if u switch back to incarnate expecting to keep the ability ur going to have a bad time.
    [Face Haver]POKEDEX: 718{Dragon Safari-Sliggoo, Noibat and fraxure}
    3DS:0473-8732-6653

(CLICK ME )
    Caught My first ever shiny, a psyduck ,Found em in a horde right outside the daycare caught at 10:06 on 10/21/13
    Hatched my first shiny via masuda method, a chikorita , docile 31/XX/31/31/31/31 16 eggs 2/11/14 4:37 PM
    most recent MM success: tepig , brave, 31/31/31/06/31/21 W/ curse, superpower & suckerpunch, 5/16/14 NFT

Sorry if this question has been asked, but does anyone know how many points and badges are needed to unlock all the areas in Dream World?

I only have 3 badges and I keep seeing Icy Cave and Sparkling Sea but I have 5,000 points.

Quote Originally Posted by nekomi View Post
    Sorry if this question has been asked, but does anyone know how many points and badges are needed to unlock all the areas in Dream World?

I only have 3 badges and I keep seeing Icy Cave and Sparkling Sea but I have 5,000 points.
    I presume your using Black/White 2.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/...ntforest.shtml

Click on the area you need!
    http://i.imgur.com/ewREnIt.png<--Our Image

Help spread the word! #BringJirachiOver

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    I presume your using Black/White 2.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/...ntforest.shtml

Click on the area you need!
    Thanks! It doesn't specify how many badges are required though.

I wonder if that's why I can't see other areas.

...I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but the Icy Cave music sounds like a Mystery Dungeon BGM...

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Just wondering, if you breed a DW pokemon with no gender ,i.e Bronzor, will it have it's DW ability?
    Thanks

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    Just wondering, if you breed a DW pokemon with no gender ,i.e Bronzor, will it have it's DW ability?
    Thanks
    I don't think so, which kinda sucks as we could have had at least an item for that.

You. Cannot. Breed. Genderless. Pokemon!
    OG Post: BearTown:

you sir made me laugh so hard. made my day

"...'And when the dirt hits the coffin, just go to sleep..."
    Hollywood Undead
    Credit to Jew Bagel

Quote Originally Posted by SirIllo View Post
    You. Cannot. Breed. Genderless. Pokemon!
    With Ditto you can. I was just asking about passing on their DW abilities.

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Well the only way to breed genderless Pokemon is with Ditto, and Ditto prevents DW ability from getting passed down, so....yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by twiztid420 View Post
    why wont people understand you cant trade therians, again the lack of understanding goes further, they dont understand that DW ability is only for therian formes, if u switch back to incarnate expecting to keep the ability ur going to have a bad time.
    incarnate forme also has hidden ability, though it's a different one.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

So as soon as I was going leave my dream, I get kicked out because of maintenance... what will happen? Does it automatically end my dream and give me any items I put into the chest or do I have to wait another day to wake up and get my items?

Random : PokéRadar

A few quick question.
    Today I traded for a "micle barry" on someone's share shelf.
    I've been looking everywhere on serebii for a way a person could obtain this Barry from the dream world and i'm coming up empty handed..
    How could a person obtains this Barry from the dream world!?
    Also are there any other Barry's not listed on serebii u can get from the dream world?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak Attack XIII View Post
    A few quick question.
    Today I traded for a "micle barry" on someone's share shelf.
    I've been looking everywhere on serebii for a way a person could obtain this Barry from the dream world and i'm coming up empty handed..
    How could a person obtains this Barry from the dream world!?
    Also are there any other Barry's not listed on serebii u can get from the dream world?
    Thanks.
    I noticed that too. It is possible that it was recently introduced as a Dream World berry and not added to any area, but simply given out at random to new players. That's how all anti-elemental berries were spread, right? If it had been added to the Japanese DW first, we would've had advance notice.

Its growth time seems pretty lengthy- gonna be a while before I can put some on my own shelf.

IMO it's kind of unfair that you can't pass down Pokemon that are genderless or male only. They should come up with a way around that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast