Page 17 of 74 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rgaveglia View Post
    How do I do that? :O
    Just check the Dream Pal map, go to someone else's house, then click on the > arrow on the ground.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

@shine: How are we supposed to grow them then? D:
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

I'm having a really weird problem with my game sync ID. I got it from WI FI with no problem, but when I tried to put it in my GL account it says I have typed it incorrectly (which I didn't). Is there anyone with a similar problem and knows what to do, and if not, will resetting the game solve the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    I'm having a really weird problem with my game sync ID. I got it from WI FI with no problem, but when I tried to put it in my GL account it says I have typed it incorrectly (which I didn't). Is there anyone with a similar problem and knows what to do, and if not, will resetting the game solve the problem?
    Check your ID again by going to the "GAME SYNC SETTINGS" on the main menu again. Make sure you copied it right.

Random : PokéRadar

I have like 12 Dream World visitors now, all of which come to my Join Avenue.

However, all but one of them want to open shops I find almost completely useless (Salon, raffle, antiques). Which I find especially annoying when considering the fact that you can control what shop you'll open when invited to an avenue using one of the assistants.

I really wish I could get some friends who could open shops I DO want...
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Check your ID again by going to the "GAME SYNC SETTINGS" on the main menu again. Make sure you copied it right.
    I have, many times. I just want to know if resetting the game will solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    I have, many times. I just want to know if resetting the game will solve the problem.
    I had the same problem too. However, I discovered my mistake. Some of the letters are hard to read. I thought the "V" was really a "U". I would check again that you are interpeting it correctly.

Well, that's not the problem in my case. I guess I just won't be able to use GL

question about gamepals: When you traid from a BW2 game with a BW Game, will they be registered or are they spesificly linked to BW2 to BW2 and/or BW to BW?
    Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh I HATE the Macarena!

Black FC: 0389-8081-4375
    White FC: 3009-7392-4895
    Black 2 FC: 2323-3950-3357
    White 2 FC: 2967-6401-6065
    3DS FC: 0173-1521-1168 (Witha FS Of Rock containing Pupitar, Dweeble and Barbaracle)

Quote Originally Posted by BLADEDGE View Post
    question about gamepals: When you traid from a BW2 game with a BW Game, will they be registered or are they spesificly linked to BW2 to BW2 and/or BW to BW?
    They will be registered.

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    @shine: How are we supposed to grow them then? D:
    There's no way to grow them at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I have like 12 Dream World visitors now, all of which come to my Join Avenue.

However, all but one of them want to open shops I find almost completely useless (Salon, raffle, antiques). Which I find especially annoying when considering the fact that you can control what shop you'll open when invited to an avenue using one of the assistants.

I really wish I could get some friends who could open shops I DO want...
    yeah, it's annoying.

My Avenue is Rank 7 now and 2 shops are already Level 4 with 2 more shops ready to reach Level 4 (just need 1 more visitor each) yet I still don't have anyone with a Nursery -_-

Anyway

Picked a female Drilbur with Rock Climb in the Dream Tree today. There's also a female Druddigon, but it has Sucker Punch (I want Fire Fang) so I didn't take it.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

You won't get a Nursery until you reach Rank 15, Shine

Also Sucker Punch Druddigon is great, it's saved my hide so many times. And you have move tutors, teach the thing Fire Punch

Quote Originally Posted by henryqueue View Post
    Has anyone else been having trouble with the DW? Ever since the update right before BW2 released, if I play more than a few games or if I visit too many dream pals' homes it starts to lag and lag and makes it impossible to win the mini games because its so delayed. I keep giving up on the thing because it's so frustrating. I even thought it was my computer at first and checked and rechecked my specs but everything is much higher than the minimum requirements...
    It slows down a lot for me in the day when a lot of people in my dorm are on the internet.

also, can anyone make sense of this?
    dreamworld zapdos.jpg

^ Zapdos with caught with a dream ball???

I managed to get a female poliwag today, I'm so happy ;_; Also found a Micle berry in someone's shelf, it has been a pretty good day in DW for me :3
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudnine555 View Post
    It slows down a lot for me in the day when a lot of people in my dorm are on the internet.

also, can anyone make sense of this?
    dreamworld zapdos.jpg

^ Zapdos with caught with a dream ball???
    The GL doesn't prevent people from tucking in hacked Pokemon

Can someone please tell me how I can be dream pals with my pad pals??

I already have them register in the pal pad but they don't show up in my dream pal list!! Anyone!!

Went on using W2 today, and using the DS Battery trick, brought home a Disable Gastly, a Nasty Plot Elgyem, and a Rock Climb Drilbur (though I don't particularly care that I knows Rock Climb).

After becoming aware of the fact that Micle Berries sell for 30K each if transferred into B/W 2, I've been looking everywhere to locate someone who has them on their share shelf.

I haven't had any luck, however.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Can someone please tell me how I can be dream pals with my pad pals??

I already have them register in the pal pad but they don't show up in my dream pal list!! Anyone!!
    It took 3 days after registering before they show up as dream pal friends for me.

Hmm, stupid question. I've just started using dream world, it only seems to let me take one pokemon back at a time. Once I've chosen a pokemon at the tree, it won't let me go back over the rainbow. What am I doing wrong?

(Shiny Card made by Me)
    White2 Friend Code - 3182 7029 5661
    3DS Friend Code - 1435 4266 5411 - add me for safari and PM me yours. Safari - Fighting Type - Riolu - Pancham - Mankey
    Offering multiple lucky eggs for trade

Quote Originally Posted by mia100 View Post
    Hmm, stupid question. I've just started using dream world, it only seems to let me take one pokemon back at a time. Once I've chosen a pokemon at the tree, it won't let me go back over the rainbow. What am I doing wrong?
    Nothing is wrong, it is intended, it's their trick to make us keep playing

and well, it works

also, once you reach the tree, click "return to home" instead of picking a Pokemon. This lets you go back to the Dream Island to get more Pokemon. Once you reached at least 13 Pokemon befriended, then you can go and pick one. Why 13? Because logging in + 13 Pokemon befriended + 20 plants watered = 510 points, which means your tucked-in Pokemon will level up when it wakes up.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    You won't get a Nursery until you reach Rank 15, Shine
    I see. That was not written on Serebii's Join Avenue page, so I wasn't aware of it.

Also Sucker Punch Druddigon is great, it's saved my hide so many times. And you have move tutors, teach the thing Fire Punch
    I completely forgot it learns Fire Punch

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Nothing is wrong, it is intended, it's their trick to make us keep playing
    Not entirely true, as there is a trick to getting more than one Pokémon a day from the DW, however it requires that you take out your battery multiple times, and you don't get a particularly good score (I got about 180 last time I did it).

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I see. That was not written on Serebii's Join Avenue page, so I wasn't aware of it.
    http://serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml
    11-20 +1000 each Level 15: Nursery opens up
    says it right there

Is there any way to link two exist Dream World homes from two different game cards on the same account?
    They took away a ton of my berries and gave me about 11,500 dream points for it on my White 1 Game card account, and I'd hate for that home to go to waste.

Anyone know why they took away berries in the first place?
    3DS FC: 4656 6166 6273
    In-Game Name: Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Twist View Post
    Is there any way to link two exist Dream World homes from two different game cards on the same account?
    They took away a ton of my berries and gave me about 11,500 dream points for it on my White 1 Game card account, and I'd hate for that home to go to waste.

Anyone know why they took away berries in the first place?
    No there's not.

You were inactive on DW for too long. So they converted the berries into points.

Random : PokéRadar

says it right there
    oh. I must have missed it, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Twist View Post
    The easiest way, is to make one of the game a Trade Pal of the other game.

DW now lets you befriend your Trade Pal, which makes it easier to connect two house on the same account.

I connected mine out of pure luck, though. I found my Black house while I'm using my Black 2 looking for a house with Micle Berry on the Share Shelf.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Page 17 of 74 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast