Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Can someone please tell me how I can be dream pals with my pad pals??

I already have them register in the pal pad but they don't show up in my dream pal list!! Anyone!!
    When you access the dream world, you have to go to the dream pal map and choose the game pal list and add them from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    After becoming aware of the fact that Micle Berries sell for 30K each if transferred into B/W 2, I've been looking everywhere to locate someone who has them on their share shelf.

I haven't had any luck, however.
    What NPC buys them?
    Last edited by Icing Sugar; 30th October 2012 at 3:10 PM.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

After becoming aware of the fact that Micle Berries sell for 30K each if transferred into B/W 2, I've been looking everywhere to locate someone who has them on their share shelf.

I haven't had any luck, however.
    Thanks for this tip. Had no idea about this. I'll make sure to look around for some tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    What NPC buys them?
    The maid in a caravan in Route 5, the same as the one who buys Casteliacones, Mushrooms, any food items really.

But good luck looking for money by selling a Micle Berry to the NPC, as Micle Berry takes 6 days to grow.

IMO, it's much easier getting money by defeating trainers inside the Nimbasa Sports Stadium.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Forgot that today is maintenance day.

Yay found a Micle Berry on someones Share Shelf. Time to grow a lot of them... eventually.

Also found this abomination on the DW.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    But good luck looking for money by selling a Micle Berry to the NPC, as Micle Berry takes 6 days to grow.

IMO, it's much easier getting money by defeating trainers inside the Nimbasa Sports Stadium.
    It actually takes four days to grow.

With a max yield of five berries per plant and up to 30 spots to plant berries, you could theoretically make 4.2 million every four days, which isn't too shabby for a minimal amount of effort.

I can't think of a single thing I'd be spending that much money on

Using the Join Avenue to max out your Pokemon's EVs and levels can be a tad expensive if you don't have the maximum possible discount.

But that's pretty much the only thing that's going to make much of a dent in your savings.

and we need a lot of money for the "1 million pokedollar spent" medal

It actually takes four days to grow.
    wait, isn't it takes 144 hours to grow? 144 hours is equal to 6 days.....

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Can someone please tell me how I can be dream pals with my pad pals??

I already have them register in the pal pad but they don't show up in my dream pal list!! Anyone!!
    Have you met the person in the union room or anything? Or traded with them? Mine don't show up until we do either of those things, or unless we met over the IR. It's like it needs to be verified by doing something in-game other than adding.

Also if your friends in the pad don't use the DW they don't show up either.

{the rest, I haven't decided on yet or trained far enough.}

The lag is ridiculous and I find it increasingly more difficult to play, there's no joy in watching Charizard spin around in circles whilst trying to open that chest! Grrr.

Is it possible to send items from one dream home to the next?Like say from my white DW to my W2 dream world without putting it on the share shelf?
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I'm having a terrible time trying to find a Persim Berry. I realize I can go to Windswept Sky to find them there, but I decided to try looking for one on someone's share shelf, but instead found a Micle Berry!
    Now to start growing some...
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Unova Hustler View Post
    The lag is ridiculous and I find it increasingly more difficult to play, there's no joy in watching Charizard spin around in circles whilst trying to open that chest! Grrr.
    I've been having lag issues too. It took me about 10 minutes for the Dream World to fully load tonight, 5-10 minutes each time I went to the Island of Dreams, and 4-5 minutes to finish the Playing with Wailord game. I would blame the lag on my computer, but everything else in the dream world is really quick.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Great day for me in the dream world, I gotta say!

Finally got a female Durant, and my micle berries were all ready to harvest, so I sent a few of them to my White 2 Game. xD
    IGN: Nick
    3DS FC: 4897 - 7040 - 0177
    ~~~
    Current MM:
    Previous MM's: Chansey, Furfrou, Mawile

God!! When are we getting a dream world event...by now in BW1 we got the eevolutions!! Come on released one...Pronto!! (Seriously BW2 is lacking of dream world events)

BTW - The Diglet will show up to make a another garden bed with points or badges???

I'm very sure it is point-based, at least for B/W.

I have all 8 badges, around 80,000 dream points, and I have only 9 rows (the max is 10)

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbelle07241 View Post
    I've been having lag issues too. It took me about 10 minutes for the Dream World to fully load tonight, 5-10 minutes each time I went to the Island of Dreams, and 4-5 minutes to finish the Playing with Wailord game. I would blame the lag on my computer, but everything else in the dream world is really quick.
    Same. At this point the last few visits I just pick up items and i play one single game for one pokemon because it's impossible to play anything. Sometimes the lag is so bad I can't even win the games. It's so frustrating. It's not my computer either, every other part of the PGL works except games on the DW. I can spend forever on neighbors homes but not playing a game.

PGL uses Flash, which may not be supported very well on certain browsers. Lately it's been slow for me on Firefox so I end up using it on Chrome.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    PGL uses Flash, which may not be supported very well on certain browsers. Lately it's been slow for me on Firefox so I end up using it on Chrome.
    Yeah, for the first time a couple days ago, I experienced lag while playing a mini-game, but it went away once the mini game was over. It just took forever.
    Normally I wouldn't mind, but you only have one hour per day to get what you want done for that day.
    I might have to use an alternative browser like Chrome if these problems decide to show more frequently.
    Under Construction

weird, I always use Firefox and I never encounter any lag problem. Usually, if there's a lag problem, it is caused by my own connection.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    I only use Chrome because the other browsers keep freezing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by henryqueue View Post
    Same. At this point the last few visits I just pick up items and i play one single game for one pokemon because it's impossible to play anything. Sometimes the lag is so bad I can't even win the games. It's so frustrating. It's not my computer either, every other part of the PGL works except games on the DW. I can spend forever on neighbors homes but not playing a game.
    Same thing here. As long as Fennel doesn't appear to explain stuff, it's really quick to load. Going from one area to the other works perfectly. But the problems start when I head out to the Island of Dreams.

EDIT: It was a lot quicker to begin with today, and the first mini-game I played went really well. Then the second game ended up slowing down to snail pace again. Befriended a male Snover, then went island hopping and watered a bunch of berries, this was normal paced. Planted a few berries and logged off.
    Last edited by Iris Mist; 2nd November 2012 at 7:09 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Yeah, for the first time a couple days ago, I experienced lag while playing a mini-game, but it went away once the mini game was over. It just took forever.
    Normally I wouldn't mind, but you only have one hour per day to get what you want done for that day.
    I might have to use an alternative browser like Chrome if these problems decide to show more frequently.
    I thought it was a browser related issue but I've actually tried on Chrome (my default), Safari, and Firefox and it is exactly the same problem on all of them. It plays fine until the mini games start, and then the lag starts.

I currently have 1330 Dream points & I've been trying to push into getting a Zubat from Windswept Sky. According to the main site, all I need is 1500 points, but Bulbapedia says I also need 4 badges. Right now I only have 2. Is it true that I need 4 badges or not?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

PGL takes up one of the two processors on my computer.... No wonder why it lags so much (plugin container is where Flash is running).

Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast