Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MallorylovesVulpix View Post
    I've been doing better at the ice cream game since I started paying attention to the side bar that says "bite size", and making the bites that big. Also, theres an art to the stacking, I try to use only the stickiest ice cream, even though I lose the all flavors bonuses. However, the highest I've ever gotten is around 16,000. Considering I can get about 50,000 on all other games, it's pretty disheartening. I'm not sure what the secret is.
    I saw a video way back that showed the secret to getting a high stack. After placing the ice cream scoop carefully you can quickly grab another scoop and let go of it overlapping the scoop you placed before. This will cause it to stick, and can save you from it sliding off.

So there's new PokeDolls? Still no Riolu PokeDoll though.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Here are the 5th gen Pokemon unavailable in Dream World or the Hidden Grottoes.

Pansage
    Pansear
    Panpour
    Audino
    Gurdurr
    Throh
    Sawk
    Scraggy
    Litwick

I see Audino a definite possibility. The monkey trio may appear since the 5th gen Pokemon were unavailable during the time the cafe forest was available. The fighting Pokemon are also possible, but I don't see Litwick that likely.

I don't have an unobtainable 1-4th gen list, but I may come up with one.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I have a feeling that Combee would be in a park. Granted, that's a HG Pokémon, but it's possible to have some overlap.
    Last edited by Sara Hysaro; 7th November 2012 at 3:43 AM.

I found a list of unreleased hidden abilities by the time of its creation, so I weaved out a new list for the old gen Pokemon.

They involve mainly bugs, grass, and poison interestingly enough.

Wurmple
    Paras
    Gulpin
    Nincada
    Budew
    Pineco
    Seedot
    Kricketot
    Aipom
    Ekans

And here are the fifth generation for the reference.
    Pansage
    Pansear
    Panpour
    Audino
    Gurdurr
    Throh
    Sawk
    Scraggy
    Litwick

Hoenn has disappointed.

It's probably better to look at everything that's not already in Dream World, since just drawing from the pool of not released at all is a bit slim
        Spoiler:- :

* = Hidden Grotto
    ** = Event (real or DW)
    ^ = in-game for BW1 or BW2
    DR = Dream Radar

On the item side of things I really hope we get some evolution items in here

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It's probably better to look at everything that's not already in Dream World, since just drawing from the pool of not released at all is a bit slim
        Spoiler:- :

* = Hidden Grotto
    ** = Event (real or DW)
    ^ = in-game for BW1 or BW2
    DR = Dream Radar

On the item side of things I really hope we get some evolution items in here
    Just out of curiosity, why are those impossible to put in the DW? I can understand Darmanitan, but not the others.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why are those impossible to put in the DW? I can understand Darmanitan, but not the others.
    Darumaka's line, Tynamo's line, Cryogonal & Deino's line lack overworld sprites that could be used in the Entralink Forest
    Volcarona has overworld sprites but only facing the front, so there's not enough to really use.
    Jelicent's overworld sprites are unique because they're made specifically for being found in water and thus would be a BIT out of place in the Forest
    Both Foonguss & Amoonguss are represented by Pokeballs. I'm sure you can see the issue here. Though it would be funny to just see Pokeball sprites sliding around the forest, I'll admit.

Darumaka's line, Tynamo's line, Cryogonal & Deino's line lack overworld sprites that could be used in the Entralink Forest
    Volcarona has overworld sprites but only facing the front, so there's not enough to really use.
    Jelicent's overworld sprites are unique because they're made specifically for being found in water and thus would be a BIT out of place in the Forest
    Both Foonguss & Amoonguss are represented by Pokeballs. I'm sure you can see the issue here. Though it would be funny to just see Pokeball sprites sliding around the forest, I'll admit.
    That makes sense. I was completely unaware of that. Outside of Swarm Volcarona, I guess there is really nothing special or cant be found in-game there anyway. Thanks
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

For reference, about half of the 5th gen legends can never be caught via Dream World.
    Only the Musketeers (including Keldeo, since he got to walk around for his event), Victini, and maybe Meloetta.
    The Kami have the same issue as Volcarona, the Tao trio in general just don't have the right sprites, Genesect doesn't have any sprites at all.

male and female eevee are in Hidden grotto too.

too rare, but still there.

Togepi can be trade in game in B2W2
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Quote Originally Posted by MallorylovesVulpix View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone else feels this way...Whenever I unfortunately have to go to Rugged Mountain, I always have to play the "Find Gems with Sabeleye" game. Does anyone else feel like that game is unfair as all get out? I have a Macbook, and my trackpad just doesn't like drawing those designs to get the gems. Granted, I never do poorly, it just seems the game wasn't thought out well for all users. I hate missing out on good Pokemon just because the game is wonky. Thoughts? Anyone else have a game they hate?
    I hate that game too, I draw the figures it tells me and they take them as different ones and I end up crashing myself in the bushes -.- I just wish they took away that ugly game.

BTW I have unlocked 4 different areas but in the past 3 visits I only visited the spooky manor :/...
    Last edited by Icing Sugar; 7th November 2012 at 12:45 PM.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    I hate that game too, I draw the figures it tells me and they take them as different ones and I end up crashing myself in the bushes -.- I just wish they took away that ugly game.

BTW I have unlocked 4 different areas but in the past 3 visits I only visited the spooky manor :/...
    The gem hunt game isn't that bad. You get used to it.

As for Spooky Manor, are you tucking in a Dark, Psychic, or Ghost Pokemon?

@R_N- Yeah, I figured that the possibilities would better be defined as Pokemon that haven't received a common Dream World debut, but I was looking at just the Pokemon that just haven't had a released hidden ability location in any form at all. In other words, I was lazy...

Still looks like the Dream Park will probably yield more of Grass, Bug, Poison, and Normal Pokemon.

Hoenn has disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    male and female eevee are in Hidden grotto too.

too rare, but still there.
    no it isn't

To be honest, I find it odd Roselia is still not available yet in DW, considering it has appeared in Pleasant Forest as part of the Find A Pokemon minigame since.....the first time DW is opened.
    Another odd thing is how Tirtouga can be found in the Sea yet Archen is not available on the Sky.....

Good thing they FINALLY release Dream Park, though.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    no it isn't

To be honest, I find it odd Roselia is still not available yet in DW, considering it has appeared in Pleasant Forest as part of the Find A Pokemon minigame since.....the first time DW is opened.
    Another odd thing is how Tirtouga can be found in the Sea yet Archen is not available on the Sky.....

Good thing they FINALLY release Dream Park, though.
    Sorry, that what I said was written on serebii.net site on hidden grotto part, but it was removed, and I just saw the change now.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Just for information:
    Serebii told this
    In The Games Department

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Global Link Pikachu

For those of you in Germany, a new Global Link promotion has been announced. This promotion gives access to the Lightningrod Pikachu. This Pikachu is obtained via one-use serial code obtained in new copies of Pokémon Black Version 2 or White Version 2 purchased in Toys 'R' Us stores in Germany. It runs until May 30th 2013. It's currently unknown how or when it will come outside of Germany
    I loggued on my french version and there is too the promotion for the Pikachu. But I can't have it.
    Just for information like I said...
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    The gem hunt game isn't that bad. You get used to it.

As for Spooky Manor, are you tucking in a Dark, Psychic, or Ghost Pokemon?
    Now that u mention it... I always tuck in a Munna. In the past with BW I also tucked Munna in but I was always able to go to all areas.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

When does Shadow Tag come out for Chandelure?
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by azeem40 View Post
    When does Shadow Tag come out for Chandelure?
    As soon as they decide to release Litwick

It's odd how they didn't release Litwick line in Spooky Manor when they update the DW for B2/W2.

There's even a chandelier there that can be clicked and may hide a Pokemon in it, it would have been perfect if Chandelure shows up that way.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

As soon as they decide to release Litwick
    Some answer..
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by azeem40 View Post
    Some answer..
    A perfect compliment to some question

A perfect compliment to some question

It was a great answer.

Well, I finally got myself my 5th garden bed today, and decided to plant a few more Persim Berries. I actually want to upgrade my home this time, so I'm starting with the Log Cabin, and I need about 130 more of Persim Berries. I'm about halfway in Sitrus Berries, and need only 50 for Aspear Berries now. I also got myself a female Durant with Thunder Fang, so I think my day was noteworthy. I may train a DW Durant to have some fun in Battle Subway later, that is if Protect and Fake Out don't ruin my fun too often.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

So helpful... No need to treat someone else like they're dumb.

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast