Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

I visited one of the friends in my Black 1 Dream World list, and there on his exchange self was an odd berry I've never seen before. I checked it out and saw it was a Micle Berry! Needless to say I exchanged for it. Thank goodness for old friends (in lists)!

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

For those of you with the Japanese games, a new Global Link promotion has begun. This promotion will give the Pokémon Pansage, Pansear and Panpour with their Hidden Abilities of Overgrow, Blaze and Torrent respectively. Pansage will come via a password in the Daisuki Club and has the special move Leaf Storm. Pansear is accessible via password in Famitsu on November 15th and has the move Heat Wave. Panpour is given via a password in Pokémon Fan and knows the move Hydro Pump. These promotions run until January 10th 2013.

That's pretty cool
    I hope this is similar to the Banette & Croagunk events, where it's early access to Pokemon available in the next area

That Eevee C-Gear! I WANT IT!
    Hope it comes out for English games...

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

So they released Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza as dolls this month. Here's to hoping it leads to an RSE remake (fingers crossed).

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Strange that they'd announce the Hoenn Legnedary dolls on the Japanese Global Link but make them available elsewhere first.

Only realised last night that

A: You can play the dream world once per cart, not once per account per day (my Black and white were registered to different accounts on different DS's so this wasn't a problem).
    B: Each cart is essentially a seperate dream world
    C: New Unova mon are now unlocked for B/W2 games.

this is all good news, apart from I was getting so close to finishing my Dream World breeding partners for several of the regions, and now there are new entries to get, which adds waaaay more time to the project.

I am aiming to have a breeding pair of all the Dream World Pokemon. So dar I have everything from the forest apart from a male skitty, and nine more males to catch in the mansion. Lots of work to do in the other zones though...

Why am I so OCD?

Getting a TON of lag at times on my end. Maybe it's just my computer. Anyone having the same problem? I can't go to other areas without it lagging so much. It takes AGES to load and it never does...

EDIT: OK the lag is way too bad. Woke up my Pokemon. Could barely do anything. And it wasn't just Dream World that was affected...
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 9th November 2012 at 11:29 AM.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

What pokemon should I tuck in if I want to visit icy cave and rugged mountain more often? There are a ton of pokemon I wanna get from those places.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    What pokemon should I tuck in if I want to visit icy cave and rugged mountain more often? There are a ton of pokemon I wanna get from those places.
    I believe Rock is more likely to visit both places. Ground/Ice types are probably good too.

Anyway, I wonder if the currently japan only tournaments will ever go international. Mainly because dat c-gear skin, but also because an all Eevee metagame sounds surprisingly fun.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Why are Micle berries so sought after? No one uses OHKO moves in competitive play right (I've never battled another soul, yet)? It seems like using it to boost other low accuracy moves would be a waste due to the low health requirement for it to activate and it's only once.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikis View Post
    Why are Micle berries so sought after? No one uses OHKO moves in competitive play right (I've never battled another soul, yet)? It seems like using it to boost other low accuracy moves would be a waste due to the low health requirement for it to activate and it's only once.
    I believe you can sell them for a very high price in game.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Quote Originally Posted by Rikis View Post
    It's because it's rare.
    It's an event berry that you can only get for participating in a Japanese tournament and it takes a while to grow.

Went to the Dream World on Black 2 today as well, had a quite average session. Sent in a Vanillite, got to the Icy Cave 8 times and the Sea once. Befriended 5 Pokemon, one of them were female, a Whismur. But I didn't keep it since I had one already, kept a male Cubone instead. Have now got more 1200 points on this house, will hopefully get 1500 and unlock new areas soon.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

When I play again tomorrow, I am going in with a Water-type. I want to get a DWF Remoraid.

Or... if anyone has one to trade I am willing to do so...
    The only Nesquik you'll ever see in 3D.

I am a proud Catholic.

Shiny Charmander! Hatched via Masuda Method on 3/7/13
    Shiny Corphish! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Skrelp! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Horsea! Chain fished on 10/31/13 (Guess this is my Halloween treat)
    Shiny Frogadier! Random encounter in Friend Safari on 11/2/13 (Modest nature and 31 IV in speed)
    Shiny Tyrunt! Hatched via Masuda Method on 11/9/13

Want my Friend Code? Here it is:
    3DS: 1891-1325-6982
    White 2: 3397 1588 5337 Peter

I hope the new Eevee C-Gear will be available in the US at some point.

sounds like a noob question but to go to places other than icy cave, what do i do?
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    sounds like a noob question but to go to places other than icy cave, what do i do?
    Tuck in anything that's not an Ice-Type.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

In addition, try to accumulate more Dream Points and have at least 4 or 8 Gym Badges to gain access to other areas in the Island of Dreams.
    Last edited by Lorenzo The Comic; 10th November 2012 at 2:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
    In addition, try to accumulate more Dream Points and have at least 4 or 8 Gym Badges.
    Ah yes, that too. It's 1500 points + 4 gym badges for the Manor and the Sky, and 3000 points and 8 gym badges for the Mountain and the Forest.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Tuck in anything that's not an Ice-Type.
    i tucked in genesect.

but yeah maybe it's because i dont have enough points. it's only my first time going there lol
    岩根雅明=♡

....then obviously it's the points + Genesect being a Steel-Type (IIRC Steels gets sent to the cave as well)

If you tuck in something like a Lapras/Dewgong/Cloyster (all are Water/Ice), you'll go to either the Cave or the Sea. For B2/W2, the default areas are the Cave and the Sea.

and just in case you missed it

It's 1500 points + 4 gym badges for the Manor and the Sky, and 3000 points and 8 gym badges for the Mountain and the Forest.
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by azeem40 View Post
    So helpful... No need to treat someone else like they're dumb.
    The thing is, you're asking a question that obviously no one except the Game Freak/Nintendo employee can answer. Just keep checking the main site, if it will be released you'll see the news there.

------

Anyway, the special moves for the elemental monkey event are rather....disappointing.
    Considering they got the starters' abilities, I'm expecting them to have Blast Burn/Hydro Cannon/Frenzy Plant as their special move, regardless of how bad those moves are
    Oh well, maybe it will happen in the Dream Park, if they're released there as well.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Anyway, the special moves for the elemental monkey event are rather....disappointing.
    Considering they got the starters' abilities, I'm expecting them to have Blast Burn/Hydro Cannon/Frenzy Plant as their special move, regardless of how bad those moves are
    Oh well, maybe it will happen in the Dream Park, if they're released there as well.
    The moves are a bit disappointing for an event, especially since they can already get those moves via breeding. At least having their DW abilities will give them the chance to have a usable ability with a strong move.

As for my day today in DW, I have little of interest. Having tucked in Mothim, I went to the forest and sky areas and even got a chance to get an amazing DW Delibird, but it came down to a choice between a female Bellsprout or female Cottonee. Cottonee was the better choice, since Gluttony is bad anyway.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Gave DW another try tonight, ended up lagging after 3 runs on the island, which were all at the Icy Cave this time. Befriended a Solrock, a Lunatone, and a Snover, and missed out on Aron because of the lag. Decided to befriend Snover, and started visiting other islands. Found a few berry patches to water, a few interesting berries on share shelves, and finally found a Micle berry. Since my patches are all full at the moment, I woke up my Onix and ended my run.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

So, today I was playing Dream World under all three of my Global Link accounts. As Kuro24, I tucked in a Korean Thundurus, harvested enough Pecha berries and tried to earn as many points as possible. MinakoArtemis5 (my last GL account and for the first time) had V-Create Rayquaza, who managed to get his first Dream Pal. Chillarmy07 decided to use his shiny Emonga, and put some unusual items such as a Star Piece, and I think a Twisted Spoon on the Share Shelf.

Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast