Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Eight of the Dream Park Pokémon are known: Pinsir, Heracross, Seedot, Shroomish, Timburr, Throh, Sawk and Scraggy
    So fighting types huh.

I wonder what type will make it easier to get there. The only ones left are Normal and Dragon, unless they transfer over a type form a different area.

Sooooo Timburr
    Is it just saying Timburr's line or has Timburr just been completely missing from the sprite rips

Went through Dream World today. Nothing more frustrating than getting 10 males and then one female that you already have. I didn't even bother granting a wish this time around.
    Really wish males could carry over abilities in breeding.
    Under Construction

Eight of the Dream Park Pokémon are known: Pinsir, Heracross, Seedot, Shroomish, Timburr, Throh, Sawk and Scraggy
    Pinsir and Heracross are pointless, unless Pinsir comes knowing Close Combat. Seedot has better abilities. Shroomish is already available, but I guess fancy ball + Spore is cool, although knowing GF it won't know Bullet Seed. Timburr, Sawk and Scraggy are all pretty cool, and Throh doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Pinsir and Heracross are pointless, unless Pinsir comes knowing Close Combat. Seedot has better abilities. Shroomish is already available, but I guess fancy ball + Spore is cool, although knowing GF it won't know Bullet Seed. Timburr, Sawk and Scraggy are all pretty cool, and Throh doesn't really matter.
    I'm glad for Pinsir & Heracross from a collection standpoint. less than 1% chance from a hidden grotto really gamefreak

I bet Shroomish's special moves will be, like, Drain Punch and I dunno Synthesis.

I wonder what other pokemon are going to be available.. I cant really see any other unovian pokemon.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Normal-type Pokémon will make Dream Park more likely to be visited leaving Dragon the only neutral type

Perhaps munchlax will be available in the dream park, if normal type is what influences the chances of going there.

*still wants sheer force Feraligatr*
    Friend code: 4897 7047 8708

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I've started doing Dream World online and have only been seeing stage 1 pokemon. Is it possible to find fully evolved pokemon and even legendaries?
    Legendaries, no. Evolved Pokemon, yes. The ones I remember are Klang, Galvantula, Krookodile, and Scolipede, all requires the use of B2/W2 game.

Wow, so many Fight-Types.

Hopefully Shroomish has Bullet Seed as one of its special move.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Xynno View Post
    Kinda stinks that japan gets all the cool event pokemon we almost never get >.>, aside main legendaries.

*waits for groudon/kyogre event in north america that I know probably won't ever happen >.>*
    Yea, it's not fair that they have everything and we have like 20% of all the events they have.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Has anyone else been having serious lagging problems with the Dream World over the past several days? I've been going through three or four loading screens just to get to my house, then a few more loading screens to transition to different screens, then more loading screens when I do any kind of relatively minor change of activities (go to someone else's house, change Dream Pal Map perspectives, etc.). It's getting downright annoying, especially since it's been taking five minutes of loading just for the Dream World itself to load (this is separate from waiting for a Pokemon to go to sleep), in addition to all the other waiting. I couldn't even get to the Island of Dreams last night--I was sent to the Spooky Manor, but all that appeared was the set of doors in the middle of an entirely white screen. I know it's not my computer, since this has not happened up till now.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    it learns Entrainment

a fast Pokemon capable of changing the opponent's ability into Truant

that's scary enough
    *looks up what Entrainment is* ahhhhhhh not completely useless then. I did check to see if it learnt Skill Swap, which would be more useful as you're not stuck with Truant. Perhpas it could work in doubles if you had a partner with Simple Beam. ETA: never mind simple beam doesn't work on Truant
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Sooooo Timburr
    Is it just saying Timburr's line or has Timburr just been completely missing from the sprite rips
    Gurdurr does have an overworld sprite though.
    I'm glad for Pinsir & Heracross from a collection standpoint. less than 1% chance from a hidden grotto really gamefreak
    They are version exclusives so it helps in that regard too.
    Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    I wonder what other pokemon are going to be available.. I cant really see any other unovian pokemon.
    Audino and LITWICK are the only ones with overworld sprites that aren't released.

In terms of non-legendary version exclusives with DW abilities, Beedrill haven't shown up on DW despite Butterfree being on Windswept Sky.

Edit: Oh, I didn't see the "is it" part :V. I don't know, it only shows Timburr.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 15th November 2012 at 5:50 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I was excited about Dream Park at first, but then I saw that it'll only be available in Japan once it comes out. I'm REALLY hoping this doesn't become a Japan only location like the Dream Café
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

It seems like the new Dream World Mini-Game isn't available for play yet. I can't decipher which gamexx it is, where xx equals to the number of the Mini-Game.
    Last edited by Lorenzo The Comic; 15th November 2012 at 9:21 PM. Reason: Dream Park Mockup

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I was excited about Dream Park at first, but then I saw that it'll only be available in Japan once it comes out. I'm REALLY hoping this doesn't become a Japan only location like the Dream Café
    The Dream Cafe was a limited time promotion with 4 pokemon available (2 of which became available in future expansions, 1 was an evolution of a pokemon already found, the items were placed in future expansions)
    This is an actual new, full area. Even if we don't get it at launch (which...I don't see why. Manor, Mountain and Cave were all released at the same time) we'll likely get it later down the line

hm, you know, talking about Dream Cafe reminds me: Maybe we'll get Eevee in here? It's the only Cafe pokemon not in the DW normally, and there's been a ridiculous blitz of eevee-based promotions (Eeevee cup, eevee merchandise, eevee funfest missions, eevee trainer in the anime, etc)) so why not

No evidence that it's only Japan anyway, they just haven't announced it.

The way they have worded it indicates it's not a special area. As such, it'll be near impossible for them to not include it internationally

No evidence that it's only Japan anyway, they just haven't announced it.

The way they have worded it indicates it's not a special area. As such, it'll be near impossible for them to not include it internationally
    I though it was only going to be released in Japan because of the first description mentioned on the main site "Coming to Japan on November 21st is the special Dream Park area."

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    As for what other pokémon may be there, I think the best way to guess is by the environment. Since it's a park, the pokémon are more than likely based on the following:
    1. People you may run into (most of the fighting types mentioned are in the human-like group & not based off people who'd train in the mountains, while Scraggy & Scrafty are found near towns and cities)
    2. Small plants found in the grass or on trees (mushrooms and acorns)
    3. small bugs & insects found on trees or in the grass (beetles)

So, if I had to guess based on pokémon that haven't been used yet, I think possible choices would be Caterpie, Weedle, Cherubi, Paras, Pineco, Kricketot, Combee, Venonat, Fongus, Nincada, Roselia, Sewaddle, Leavanny, Wurmple, & Mienfoo

Then, after looking at how mammals & pokémon in the fairy group can be found in areas like the National Park, Castelia Park, & the Trophy Garden,as well as being usable in Amity Square, one could say that the Dream Park could contain pokémon such as Lillipup, Munchlax, Minccino, Happiny, Eevee, Deerling, Plusle, Minun, Pichu, Aipom, Patrat, Purrloin, Togepi, & Audino
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 15th November 2012 at 11:18 PM.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Do you think there is a possibility of the addition of Pokemon to previous areas like the time they added three Sparkling Sea Pokemon when one expansion came out (forgot which one)?

Litwick could possibly go on that route. It almost seems that they are trying to patch the last bits up other than the starters, the legendaries, and a few other Pokemon for technical reasons.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Anyway, the Christmas Cup - I assume the Custap Berry will be given through the DW just like the Micle Berry?

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Do you think there is a possibility of the addition of Pokemon to previous areas like the time they added three Sparkling Sea Pokemon when one expansion came out (forgot which one)?

Litwick could possibly go on that route. It almost seems that they are trying to patch the last bits up other than the starters, the legendaries, and a few other Pokemon for technical reasons.
    Hopefully they do that. Litwick line desperately wants to be in the Manor, it perfectly suits them. Especially Chandelure, as there is an area in the Manor with a click-able chandelier.

And the Sky/Mountain needs Archen added. They added Tirtouga into the Sea but no Archen? ._.

By the way, the new Dream Home and Decors are so Japanese
    I like it. But I don't think I will like the cost to buy it....considering the pattern I have this feeling that the house will cost 400 berries -_-

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Thumbs up I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    By the way, the new Dream Home and Decors are so Japanese
    I like it. But I don't think I will like the cost to buy it....considering the pattern I have this feeling that the house will cost 400 berries -_-
    I know man. I have been recently growing berries for the Gingerbread House Dream Home. All I need are the Oran berries, which seem to grow more slowly than the other two types required to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
    I know man. I have been recently growing berries for the Gingerbread House Dream Home. All I need are the Oran berries, which seem to grow more slowly than the other two types required to purchase.
    Even when berries were first introduced in Hoenn there were some which took longer to grow than others. That said is there anywhere which shows how long each berry takes to grow and the number of times they have to be watered to get the highest quantity of berries? I've been wondering about this a lot lately.

I finally got my 3DS to read my Wi-Fi and got the special C-Gear designs and dolls on time. I accidentally left the Pokemon select for my Pokemon to go to sleep so I have to wait a whole 24 hours to go get a Pokemon

I bet Shroomish's special moves will be, like, Drain Punch and I dunno Synthesis.
    Most likely, although occasionally they do something right with the exclusive moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post

Eh, I doubt it, but who knows. I'm not particularly eager for DW Litwick though.

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast