Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

It has been a long time since I played DW I'm only using it to get DW events

and C-Gear skins

My Shinies:

3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric

How do you know what your total DW score is?
    Also by 50 pokemon on your friend board does it mean once you bring 50 pokemon to the Entralink you can't bring any new ones?

You mean how many points you have earned during your current session? To see your total score, go to your profile and click on the Dream World tab (the second one of the four tabs from the left).

Oh yeah. I think I saw somewhere if you registered B/W 2 on Global Link before a certain date you could get Zekrom and Reshiram C-Gear skins. Did it pass?

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    oh yeah

My highest score so far in that minigame.

I haven't see any screenshot with a score higher than that either, maybe someone else here has seen such screenshot?
    What berry did you use for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    What berry did you use for that?
    I used Micle Berry

I also make the "tower" leans towards the left on purpose, so I can stack the scoops faster as they are closer.

I believe using the type reduction berries (Occa, Rindo, Chilan, etc.) can lead to an even better score.
    The stickiness doesn't matter since we can just use the quick freezing trick to make them stick, so all we have to do is use the berries that are much easier to scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Also by 50 pokemon on your friend board does it mean once you bring 50 pokemon to the Entralink you can't bring any new ones?
    nah, ignore that. That was a leftover from the DW's old setting. You definitely can bring more Pokemon now.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I used Micle Berry

I also make the "tower" leans towards the left on purpose, so I can stack the scoops faster as they are closer.

nah, ignore that. That was a leftover from the DW's old setting. You definitely can bring more Pokemon now.
    IT's more a leftover from the demo, which does limit you to 50 I think

I got myself a lovely Micle Berry today

I returned to the Dream World today after taking a short break from it. Tucked in a Kecleon. Watered berries and found a Micle Berry on a Share Shelf, will plant it when I enter the Dream World next time, hopefully tomorrow. Went to the Island of Dreams, got to the Icy Cave 4 times, the Sea, Sky and Manor twice each. Befriended 8 Pokemon, three of them were female: Geodude, Sigilyph and Elgyem. I kept the Elgyem.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

each time i'm going to dream world, i can't play mini-game 'scoop-ice-cream-thing'. it just shows "LOADING 100%" for about 10 minutes then i get fed up waiting cause it is wasting precious one-hour period. does anybody know why this is happening?
    Pokemon Y - Ash - FC: 5284-1497-3877

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    I am really looking forward to DW Scizor

#thingsnooneeversaid
    i cant figure out how to get it

I hate the whole "change the time/date on your DS and you have to wait until 24 hrs before you can use Game Sync"

All I did was adjust the time by 2 MINS and now I'm locked out of DW and because I only have access to a Wi-Fi on weekends imma have to wait until next week before I can tuck in a Pokemon -_______________-
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

You can go a day or two without watering your berries, right?
    I'm going to set my 3DS clock to the right time.

Yes. Other people might water your berries for you. I changed the clock on one of my DS Lites myself and had to wait about four days before getting to use Game Sync again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
    Yes. Other people might water your berries for you. I changed the clock on one of my DS Lites myself and had to wait about four days before getting to use Game Sync again.
    Four days? I thought the absolute max was 48 hours.
    Doubling that is a tad insane.
    Perhaps the game knows you're manipulating the time to get your desires wants, therefore puts on a harsher penalty.

Worst thing ever, when you get the ice cream scooping mini game and you don't have a mouse :/

Just got my 3rd row in my garden, planning on getting the cookie Island. Went into the isle of dreams and found myself in the icy cave where I only found an ultra ball and a Drilbur
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4425-1490-2598
    Nickname:Nasser

Safari Type: Psychic
    Safari Pokemons: Abra, Sigilyph, and Gothorita

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

did alright today got one of each of the ev reducing berries which I plan to grow in my new 3rd row got a Female Drilbur as well hoping to get to go to a new area soon

I just saw on the Global Link website said that they'll be going under maintenance on November 20th. Hopefully this means they'll be adding Dream Park internationally too

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Seeing that Tyrunt is trying to make friends with the other pokémon, but is acting a little too pushy
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Default Global Link Maintenance

The Global Link performs maintenance every Tuesday to update things such as GTS Records at 3 AM EST. But during this week, they'll be doing an extended maintenance.

Today's visit was encouraging, I was finally able to get through close to my full 1 hour without the website slowing down or crashing on me. Managed a few trips on the island, mostly went to the Icy Cave, with 2 visits to the Sparkling Sea. Decided to bring home a female Water Veil Buizel. Hopefully my next trip will be just as good as tonight's was.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbelle07241 View Post
    Today's visit was encouraging, I was finally able to get through close to my full 1 hour without the website slowing down or crashing on me. Managed a few trips on the island, mostly went to the Icy Cave, with 2 visits to the Sparkling Sea. Decided to bring home a female Water Veil Buizel. Hopefully my next trip will be just as good as tonight's was.
    I'm assuming you haven't gotten over 1500 points yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    I'm assuming you haven't gotten over 1500 points yet?
    I'm at 910 points after tonight's visit. I only played a few times because I was having really bad lag issues. I wasn't able to play more than 30 minutes a day because of the lag before.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

What internet browser do you use? I use Firefox for the Dream World. It has no lag during Frozen Treat Sweep. Anyways, Kuro24 finally bought the Ginger Bread House Dream Home.
    Last edited by Lorenzo The Comic; 20th November 2012 at 5:52 AM.

LOL, I find it incredibly amusing that I've tucked in a Magby and a Drilbur and they both wound up exploring the Sparkling Sea, of all places. It's especially odd in Drilbur's case, given the Icy Cave has a preference for Ground-types. Likewise, I've tucked in an Azumarill and it decided to explore the Icy Cave.

Oh, and there's one thing I'm not sure of. A Pokemon you befriend in the Dream World has one of three moves it comes with. How is that move determined? I've always thought it was based on the score you get in the mini-game you play with it, but I've gotten what I thought were pretty good scores on those games and still got Pokemon with crappy moves. Is the move determined at random or something?

Second, and this is kind of a silly question, but is there any way to transfer berries from my main game to the Dream World so I can grow them there?
    Last edited by Kiruria; 20th November 2012 at 6:05 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Score does effect the move you get

But all it does is up the odds of getting a better move ("better" sometimes is relative), not guarantee it.

Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast