Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Togekiss View Post
    Now that the global link is back shouldn't our Pokemon be back too? I had my nidoqueen tucked in and now it's gone!
    Have you tried waking it up via Game Sync?
    Or are you even logged in?

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Togekiss View Post
    Now that the global link is back shouldn't our Pokemon be back too? I had my nidoqueen tucked in and now it's gone!
    Odd. My event reshiram was tucked in and I was able to get it once it went back up.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Anyone think that old C-Gear skin promotions that passed will be made re-available in B2/W2? I don't think it'll happen, but ever since I lost my old Black and had to reset my GL, I lost everything. Right now, I'm not planning on touching GL again until B2/W2 comes out, a fresh start of sorts I guess.

I hope that the 5th gen DW pokemon can be traded from B2/W2 to BW via the GTS (I don't see why they couldn't).

Also, I hope that the pinch berries (i.e. Leichi, Salac, and (most importantly) Custap berries) are made available from the DW or somewhere. It kind of ticks me off how the NPCs in the battle subway use them but you can't.
    ""You know, you fight pretty well… for a thief." He told me while still trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I responded. "Your hair's still silly-looking though."

- Robin and Scarlette (my OC), Titan Legends Volume 5

This is a line from volume 5 of my fanfiction on deviantart and fanfiction.net. It features my original character, Scarlette; a young demigoddess with the power to make almost any weapon.

Pokemon Black FC: 1893-3683-3048

3DS FC: 4682-8668-1957
    Pokemon X ING: Joey

Visit my trade thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=562519

Quote Originally Posted by JTrainer View Post
    I hope that the 5th gen DW pokemon can be traded from B2/W2 to BW via the GTS (I don't see why they couldn't).

Also, I hope that the pinch berries (i.e. Leichi, Salac, and (most importantly) Custap berries) are made available from the DW or somewhere. It kind of ticks me off how the NPCs in the battle subway use them but you can't.
    Agreed, that's one of the critisisms on the battle subway. I saw the medal case on my DW profile, looks like Pokemon.com accidently leaked it for the fans who didn't know about it.

Why I'm confused on is, if BW1 get access to Cool Hole, would it block Unova poekmon from being seen? Unless GF managed to hide coding for Overworld Spirtes for all Unova pokemon from us, they couldn't appear since they're only accesable through the EntraLink forest...which only uses Overworld Sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Why I'm confused on is, if BW1 get access to Cool Hole, would it block Unova poekmon from being seen? Unless GF managed to hide coding for Overworld Spirtes for all Unova pokemon from us, they couldn't appear since they're only accesable through the EntraLink forest...which only uses Overworld Sprites.
    Why are you confused?
    Is it BW1 accessing the Hole? No 5th gen
    Is it BW2? 5th gen!

It's probably really simple to code around. Shoot, they could just make two separate CHs and only have BW1 access the normal one, BW2 the "enhanced" one.

i'm hoping there will be a few of the gen 5 pokemon with dw abilities. i'm super excited!!
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

It's too bad we can't get Dream World exclusive moves without the special ability, or else I'd be wishing for a Drilbur with Iron Head. Oh well, at least we can get a pickpocket Sneasel with the potential for Ice Punch to go with it.
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    It's too bad we can't get Dream World exclusive moves without the special ability, or else I'd be wishing for a Drilbur with Iron Head. Oh well, at least we can get a pickpocket Sneasel with the potential for Ice Punch to go with it.
    Even with Iron Head, Excadrill would still be outnumbered by a number of fast pokemon.

EDIT: it looks like Kyurem and the kamis can't be tucked in, or so I heard on Bulbapedia.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 21st June 2012 at 4:32 AM.

Excadrill is pretty damn fast under a Sandstorm. Who knows, Iron Head could be a tutor. It was in 4th gen. But it's not like Excadrill really needs it, coverage is pretty redundant with Earthquake/Rock Slide.
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 21st June 2012 at 9:38 AM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Iron Head is a move tutor, confirmed. Just need Excadrill to get it, now.
    {Insert signature here}

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    Iron Head is a pretty bad move for Excadrill anyway as Earthquake gets much better coverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Iron Head is a pretty bad move for Excadrill anyway as Earthquake gets much better coverage.
    Well, It's A More Reliable Way To Get Rid of Archeops and Aerodactyl (100% Accuracy, STAB and chance of flinching...
    Here's my my first fic, Exciting League Battles Hope you like it!

Chapter XII (7) is up! Go have a little sneak peek!

Next Time: Kyurem, Lord of Thunder and Fire!

vs.

Second Fic: Still in Construction (<THAT'S NOT THE TITLE!)

Next Time: Prologue

Lopunnies, Lopunnies it must be Lopunnies! Or maybe Mijamaru....

Quote Originally Posted by KyuremCraze View Post
    Well, It's A More Reliable Way To Get Rid of Archeops and Aerodactyl (100% Accuracy, STAB and chance of flinching...
    Still, those are 2 pokemon you rarely see, and Rock Slide is adequate when they're so frail. In general Iron Head is good for taking on Levitators and the few pokemon that resist QuakeEdge like Flygon, but since they are so few of them, I don't think its worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

So, the Global Link is having maintenance tomorrow. Likely making the final preparations for Icy Cave.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Still, those are 2 pokemon you rarely see, and Rock Slide is adequate when they're so frail. In general Iron Head is good for taking on Levitators and the few pokemon that resist QuakeEdge like Flygon, but since they are so few of them, I don't think its worth it.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Gliscor one of Excadrill top counters? I would think Iron head would make more sense to use on Gliscor than stone edge or rock slide...

80 x 1.5 = 120 + flinch chance + 100% accuracy.

Seems ok to me but is it worth dropping X-Scissor for...

EDIT: 1.25x instead of 1.5x for stab bonus for a pokemon with 2 types? I have never heard that before... ever. What site says that? Doesn't say that on the Serebii game mechanics page?
    Last edited by rosserge; 22nd June 2012 at 2:25 AM.
    3DS FC: 2638-0776-2393.

Hey, am I the only one who remembers that...... IF A POKEMON HAS TWO TYPES THEIR STAB BOOST IS ONLY 1.25x!!!!! And I hope for dw chandy. And amoonguss.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Hey, am I the only one who remembers that...... IF A POKEMON HAS TWO TYPES THEIR STAB BOOST IS ONLY 1.25x!!!!! And I hope for dw chandy. And amoonguss.
    That's
    Not how stab works

AT all

Hey, am I the only one who remembers that...... IF A POKEMON HAS TWO TYPES THEIR STAB BOOST IS ONLY 1.25x!!!!!
    Um... That's not true.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Hey, am I the only one who remembers that...... IF A POKEMON HAS TWO TYPES THEIR STAB BOOST IS ONLY 1.25x!!!!!
    I think you're mistaken...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    Contrary to some of Nintendo's official guides, Normal-type Pokémon do in fact receive the same-type attack bonus when using Normal-type attacks, and same-type attack bonus is not reduced for a dual type Pokémon
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

I wonder if Snorunt will make its debut? I already have a Weavile to EV train, but it wouldn't hurt to have a pickpocket Weavile for BW2. So Aron I hear is confirmed? Excellent. Aron was such a bro back in Sapphire. I wish Seedot and Shroomish can just appear as well.

Is the Dream World/ Promotions lagging for anybody else?
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 22nd June 2012 at 2:37 AM. Reason: error related

Do we know what kind of Pokemon will be appearing in Cool Hole?

Also, will Unova Pokemon be available in current DW areas if you upload a Pokemon from BW2?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Do we know what kind of Pokemon will be appearing in Cool Hole?

Also, will Unova Pokemon be available in current DW areas if you upload a Pokemon from BW2?
    So far we know that Drillbur, Aron, Cubone and Sneasel are in the Cool Hole. So probably ground, rock and ice types since it's an icy cave.

I haven't heard about finding any 5th gens in older areas with BW2. It might not be implemented or no one has bothered checking

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    So far we know that Drillbur, Aron, Cubone and Sneasel are in the Cool Hole. So probably ground, rock and ice types since it's an icy cave.
    So still not much, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I haven't heard about finding any 5th gens in older areas with BW2. It might not be implemented or no one has bothered checking
    That's something I'd like to know. We're long overdue for some good 5th gen DW Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast