Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

I believe this will be the last Dream World area with Unova Pokemon in it since I reckon Litwick will be an event. The Unova Starters don't have Overworld sprites so they won't be getting a DW event anytime soon.

I think that spread out through Dream World, Dream Radar and Hidden Grottos, all the Hidden abilities besides Legendaries and Starters have been released. Except Litwick line and Larvesta line. And some Male only events like Shadow Tag Gothita. (We have the evolutions though). And Litwick is the only one of those that has an overworld sprite too.

If anything, I'd love to see an area with just the Gen 1 to 4 starters in it. And throw in Pikachu for the heck of it. Even if it's for a limited time.
    Baton Passing Speed Boost Blaziken! Oh god. That'll be a nightmare...
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 21st November 2012 at 10:50 AM.
    BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

does anyone know what types favour the Dream Park if any? took a female wurmple as I need its dex data in B2

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    does anyone know what types favour the Dream Park if any? took a female wurmple as I need its dex data in B2
    The Dream Park prefers normal types

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    I also have to ask a question, have Rowap and Jaboca berries been released?
    No but they are the only ones, along with Custap (but a distribution has been announced for it), that haven't been released. The Custap will be released in the DW to Japanese players participating in a Tournament in December, the same was true of the Micle berry for a Tournament in September. I suspect that Jaboca and Rowap berry will be released in the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
    I chose the Soaring Board because of Chikorita.
    Different Pokémon appear for each board each time.

I chose all of them at some stage. I prefer the fast one though
    Last edited by 1quacka1; 21st November 2012 at 12:34 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

I found a Wurmple and Kecleon. Wurmple was a male and had the ability run away so I chose him. I found a few wings as well

Tucked in N's Ferroseed and hoped I could visit the park or the icy cave, but ended up visiting the sea twice. Befriended a female tirtouga, female shelder and female carvanha, and decided to take the carvanha. Also added myself in my white version and 2 other people.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

So apparently there are certain Pokémon that cannot be found in each Dream World area if you use a B/W2 cart, similar to when using a B/W1 cart you cannot encounter Unova dex Pokémon. Example I haven't seen anyone find a Zangoose or Combee using B/W2 carts.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Great, I want the Lucky Egg from Dream Park, but the Dream Park gave me a Lucky Punch instead ._.

Took a female Beedrill with Fury Cutter on Black and a female Gulpin with Acid Armor on Black 2, though.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Has anyone with less than 5000 points found a Gurdurr yet?

Black2/
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control

Kind of annoyed that the Dream Park is specific to normal types. They used to be the type you could use to go to any world when not looking for a specific Pokemon. Now each world has a corresponding type except for dragon, maybe.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Kind of annoyed that the Dream Park is specific to normal types. They used to be the type you could use to go to any world when not looking for a specific Pokemon. Now each world has a corresponding type except for dragon, maybe.
    Yeah but at least now you can put in a pokemon for the zone you want to visit

I had that feeling too. On my third try, I thought I'd tuck in Arceus and next thing I know I had a higher chance of visiting the Dream Park.

Anyone having troubles while they are trying to explore the Dream park ?

I tucked in a Togepi, tried to go to the isle of dreams and when it comes to the loading screen, it just keeps loading endlessly so I left the page went back in and tried 4-5 times more. Sometimes the loading circle just disappears and the music stops. Other islands appears normally except the dream park (I think), I mean I went twice to the Sparkling Sea and once to the Icy Cave. (I got less than 2000 dream pts if that matters)

Anyone experiencing same issues? Any suggestions or solutions ?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4425-1490-2598
    Nickname:Nasser

Safari Type: Psychic
    Safari Pokemons: Abra, Sigilyph, and Gothorita

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I think we can confirm B/W and B/W2 have some exclusive Pokemon for Dream Park. The little news blurb on the GL says that the Pokemon will vary depending on if you are using B/W or B/W2.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    I think we can confirm B/W and B/W2 have some exclusive Pokemon for Dream Park. The little news blurb on the GL says that the Pokemon will vary depending on if you are using B/W or B/W2.
    So far it seems that Zangoose, Seviper, Combee, Grimer, Venonat and Beedrill are exclusive to BW1 Dream Park
    BW2's Dream Park gets 5th gen Pokemon in return, I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    So far it seems that Zangoose, Seviper, Combee, Grimer, Venonat and Beedrill are exclusive to BW1 Dream Park
    BW2's Dream Park gets 5th gen Pokemon in return, I suppose
    That would make sense, since all of those are available in hidden grottos anyway.

Shame about Beedrill though, I've had no luck with it and I really never used my white dream world.
    SoulSilver BQ

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was always there, we just didn't know about it until recently. I remember most of the time I tucked in my Giratina I frequently got sent to Spooky Manor and was left wondering why I was almost never sent to other areas I wanted to go like Rugged Mountain.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I found Ekans, but it was male and I ended up choosing a female Pinsir with Moxie and Vice Grip. Hoping to get a female Ekans and Pinsir wasn't a bad pick.

Well Firefox didn't fix the lag very long, tonight was slow going in most games, although all 3 visits to the Island brought me to the Dream Park, maybe the fact that it's a new area is causing the problem too. I decided to take a male Kecleon home with me, he was the most interesting poke in the list.

I found a patch of berries in need to be watered, and made a couple of dream pals, with a few requests sent as well. Finished with 1450 points, 50 points short of unlocking new areas.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

What I want to know is why they put slakoth, plusle and minun in dream park when their hidden ability is the same as their other ability (it's still in the hidden ability slot though) and in slakoth's case all evolutions have no seperate hidden ability. are there any others like that

Any Pokémon with Levitate?

Quote Originally Posted by physi1 View Post
    What I want to know is why they put slakoth, plusle and minun in dream park when their hidden ability is the same as their other ability (it's still in the hidden ability slot though) and in slakoth's case all evolutions have no seperate hidden ability. are there any others like that
    Probably because most of those are rare in the main games, except for Slakoth (unless it's BW1 only, in which case that'd be understandable). They've done that before, a lot of Pokemon in Spooky Manor didn't have Hidden Abilities, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

To a lesser extend there's Trapinch.
    Trapinch has a hidden ability, but its evolutions are both stuck with Levitate

I was on today but something weird happened. Whenever I tried to play the wind surfing game the PGL froze & I had to reset the Dream World. So I had turn down offers from Throh, Sawk, & Scraggy every time.

Also, I still can't find a Gurdurr & it's starting to bug me. I was planning on adding it to my team, but now I may just stick with the Throh I transferred yesterday instead

P.S. If all my mentions of trying to find a DW Gurdurr in Dream Park are becoming spam, plese let me know & I'll drop the subject entirely
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 22nd November 2012 at 4:23 AM.

Black2/
    • Name- Dale Hudson

This new game just simply won't load for me at all... I'll try clearing my cookies before my next play...

Also... Expert opinions here. Female Gurdurr ( knows drain punch too) or Heracross?

I ended up taking the Gurdurr. I found 2 Eevees but both were male
    Last edited by Charoshi; 22nd November 2012 at 5:10 AM.
    SoulSilver BQ

Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast