Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    This new game just simply won't load for me at all... I'll try clearing my cookies before my next play...
    It does take forever to load, even with cleared cookies. It took at least 5 minutes to load for me, once it did, it played perfectly. It could simply be because it was just released. I imagine it'll get better after the first maintenance, or at least I hope so.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbelle07241 View Post
    It does take forever to load, even with cleared cookies. It took at least 5 minutes to load for me, once it did, it played perfectly. It could simply be because it was just released. I imagine it'll get better after the first maintenance, or at least I hope so.
    I certainly hope so! I hate missing out on potential points or Pokemon because it will not load.

Thanks though for the reply though! Glad it's not just me that has had issues with it.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I got to play the new area yesterday and today. However, today, I found an item not noted in the section. Leftovers can be found in the Dream Park. Understandable with all the bins around.
    Pkmn Trainer Halkel:
    Diamond FC: 0259-7843-6718
    Platinum FC: 4985-1701-9701
    Heart Gold FC: 4598-1825-7435
    Black FC: 3825-7716-5520
    Black 2 FC: 3053-5471-8420
    3DS FC: 3179-6050-1707

B2W2 HAf: 220/220 (222/222 if you count both formes of Basculin and Shellos)
    XY HAf: 264/264 (266/269 if you count both formes of Basculin, Shellos and Pumpkaboo, Unsure if Blue or Yellow Symbiosis Floette exist as I've been hearing)
    XY HAm/HAg: 14/14

Spreadsheet for Hidden Abilities (Gen 5 now added)

Hunting HH/Friend Safari Pokemon (Not asking for):

Seeking Hidden Abilities (X&Y): None right now

Nationals Ratings:
    UK Nationals 2013: Rank 77

Gothorita password: PGLPK15G

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Gothorita password: PGLPK15G
    thanks!! really wanted this, but didn't want to buy the book...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Just got my Gothorita. I love that its special ability is shadow tag. A bit useless for this game but I can use her/him in B/W to get the clouds or in a future game.
    Also got Whismur and a few items from Ice Cave.

Wait, the Gothorita password isn't one-time use only? Excellent; I'm off to cancel my order for the guide, then.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 22nd November 2012 at 7:20 PM.

I find it kinda stupid that the Gothorita is male only, especially when they are found 75% female in the wild. But at least it is now easier to RNG entralink pokemon in BW2.

Besides, Gothitas might be available in a future DW area.
    ""You know, you fight pretty well… for a thief." He told me while still trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I responded. "Your hair's still silly-looking though."

- Robin and Scarlette (my OC), Titan Legends Volume 5

This is a line from volume 5 of my fanfiction on deviantart and fanfiction.net. It features my original character, Scarlette; a young demigoddess with the power to make almost any weapon.

Pokemon Black FC: 1893-3683-3048

3DS FC: 4682-8668-1957
    Pokemon X ING: Joey

Visit my trade thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=562519

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Oh yes! I was wondering why Beedrill haven't shown up.

So only Unova thing with an overworld sprite left is Litwick.

I also have to ask a question, have Rowap and Jaboca berries been released?
    Quote Originally Posted by JTrainer View Post
    I find it kinda stupid that the Gothorita is male only, especially when they are found 75% female in the wild. But at least it is now easier to RNG entralink pokemon in BW2.

Besides, Gothitas might be available in a future DW area.
    I don't think they'll be anymore Dream World areas. All the berries have been released/announced except 2 event berries (which will be through a Wi-fi competition if they follow the trend of Micle and Custap), and all non-legendary/starter Pokémon with hidden abilities have been released except from the Litwick and Larvesta lines (and Gothita because only its evos have been released as male). Litwick will probably be a GL-promotion, and apparently Larvesta/Volcarona don't have entree sprites so they'll probably be from an event (I'm predicting VGCs). We might get a promotional area like the Café Forest though.

I'm glad Gothorita is available in the UK. It woulda just rubbed salt in the wound from the BS Pikachu event if we hadn't got it. (For those who don't know, Pikachu is available in the UK Gl via a singe use code from amazon.co.uk. To get the code you needed to have bought the game from amazon between the time they announced the promotion and December 31. The time they announced the promotion was a over a month after the game was released so people who got the game early are out of luck. Those who do order the game in the right time will have missed out on Genesect.)
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    I'm glad Gothorita is available in the UK. It woulda just rubbed salt in the wound from the BS Pikachu event if we hadn't got it. (For those who don't know, Pikachu is available in the UK Gl via a singe use code from amazon.co.uk. To get the code you needed to have bought the game from amazon between the time they announced the promotion and December 31. The time they announced the promotion was a over a month after the game was released so people who got the game early are out of luck. Those who do order the game in the right time will have missed out on Genesect.)
    The pikachu event is BS but its somewhat softened by the fact breedable DW pikachu have been released for absolutely ages, and the current event one is nothing special at all.

As for things we're lacking, the only other pokemon that I'm surprised has not been released is Unown. It hasn't got a DW ability, but every other non-legendary/starter mon before 5th gen has been released regardless.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Unown is counted by the game as a legendary, at least in FR/LG.
    Besides, it has no DW ability and it only knows Hidden Power. There's absolutely no reason to befriend one, unless GF breaks the "tradition" and put special moves on it.

By the way, if they're still planning to give us yet another new area, the only possible option would be an area that houses starters and legendaries, is easier to visit if we tuck-in a Dragon-Type, and will be accessible only if we have a ridiculously high amount of Dream Points, 50,000 would be my guess.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I'm pretty sure all the Dream World areas have already been programmed into the game, so there will be no template10 or game13.

Still hoping that areas can get Pokemon roster updates, mainly to tie up the non-legend & non-starter looseends.
    You know, put those event-onlys to use. Porygon, Riolu, the monkeys, gothorita, PIKACHU and so on

I'd like to have special areas, just like pokemon cafe forest. They could do a special area for Unowns, and maybe a special area for strong pokémon. That special area button on DW has been used only once on american DW
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    I'd like to have special areas, just like pokemon cafe forest. They could do a special area for Unowns, and maybe a special area for strong pokémon. That special area button on DW has been used only once on american DW
    I'm surprised they didn't do another one for the Keldeo movie, even in Japan.

Ended up only playing about half an hour because the games were, once again, not being very cooperative. Managed to befriend a Cherubi and a Minun, both female. Couldn't decide with I wanted, since I like them both, but ended up picking Cherubi in the end.

After my dream park run, I started looking for berries to water. Ended up finding a garden that completely dried out my water can. Made a new dream pal, and logged out, since there was nothing left to do. I now have 1800 points, on to the new areas tomorrow night.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Munch lax I'm here

If I were to delete some of pals on my list would I lose the points I earned for befriending them? My list is near full and I don't earn as much points as I use to >.<
    White 2 FC: 0519 5344 6574

Haves
    DWF

NOT DWF Starters and Bulbasaur

Wants:
    DWF Emolga
    All 3rd gen starters
    Piplup
    DWF Solosis

Quote Originally Posted by Emolga! View Post
    If I were to delete some of pals on my list would I lose the points I earned for befriending them? My list is near full and I don't earn as much points as I use to >.<
    I didn't notice any lost points when I removed a friend.

I got unlucky at dream park again today, but I did get lucky elsewhere. I grabbed a female Vulpix with dark pulse

I also got the Gothita too.
    SoulSilver BQ

Used to like to do the Dream World, unfortunately it keeps freezing and stops loading whenever I get into a mini-game in dream park, using Chrome this time (Firefox isn't better) :/

I guess I'll just skip Dream World visits until next maintenance hopefully it will be working as before !
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4425-1490-2598
    Nickname:Nasser

Safari Type: Psychic
    Safari Pokemons: Abra, Sigilyph, and Gothorita

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Just got a Female Gurdurr for the person who's looking for one (PM/VM).

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
    Just got a Female Gurdurr for the person who's looking for one (PM/VM).
    How many dream points do you have?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Battling Tierno to see how strong Tyrunt is
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

45,xxx points as of this post.

does anyone know if Swinub is still available in the icy cave?
    i have been on DW for (literally) weeks, every day, and i have not found one, i have even been putting a ground/rock/ice/ect pkmn to sleep to make sure i get to the icy cave.

some sites say i need more points(10k), other sites say is "available" from the beginning (no points), i am very confused.

i know Piloswine is avalable later in the game at the "Giant Chasm", but i really want to get a Mamoswine before the elite 4, i am purposely playing the game slowly and training up my pokemon so i can get one before i get too far (4 badges, all main pokemon at lvl 40)
    Last edited by GarinH; 23rd November 2012 at 9:07 AM.
    White 2 friend code: 2366-3715-4419 (name:Nate)
    White 2 team:

I'm not sure if this is necessary or not... But on my new white 2 file I joined the dream world and played through the Dream Park numerous times.
    I found:

Pineco
    Wurmple
    Seedot
    Slakoth
    Nincada
    Plusle
    Minun
    Gulpin
    Kecleon
    Kricketot
    Cherubi
    Carnivine
    Audino
    Throh
    Sawk
    Scraggy

I've also seen places that say Paras is also a default.

As for items, I found:

Pass Orb
    Pamtre Berry
    Rabuta Berry
    Spelon Berry
    (Presumably Nomel as well)
    Repel
    Muscle Wing (Likely the others too)

Again, not 100% sure this is necessary, but I thought I'd list it anyway.
    SoulSilver BQ

Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast