Page 32 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    The pikachu event is BS but its somewhat softened by the fact breedable DW pikachu have been released for absolutely ages, and the current event one is nothing special at all.
    Well it is the only way to get Lightningrod Pikachu with Headbutt, not that that's particularly "special".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    By the way, if they're still planning to give us yet another new area, the only possible option would be an area that houses starters and legendaries, is easier to visit if we tuck-in a Dragon-Type, and will be accessible only if we have a ridiculously high amount of Dream Points, 50,000 would be my guess.
    That's another reason why I'm sceptical about a new DW area, my guess is that they'll keep dragon for who don't mind what area they visit.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by GarinH View Post
    does anyone know if Swinub is still available in the icy cave?
    There's no reason for them to remove it, besides, I found one a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    (Presumably Nomel as well)
    Nomel is in the Park, I found one.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Are the points you get in games the points that count towards seeing new pokemon and items? Cause all I see is the default pokemon at Ice Cave and I put Banette in so I could go to the Spooky House

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Are the points you get in games the points that count towards seeing new pokemon and items? Cause all I see is the default pokemon at Ice Cave and I put Banette in so I could go to the Spooky House
    No everything you do in the dream world earns Dream Points Serebii and Bulbapedia have a list of what you need to do and how much it will earn

Went to the Dream World today, sent a Natu to sleep. Had obtained one new Dream Pal request, which I accepted. Also got a fourth row in my garden when I was playing, which means I can plant even more berries now. I went to the Island of Dreams and got to the Sky six times, the Icy Cave twice, the Sea, Manor and Dream Park once each. Getting to the new area was pretty fun. I befriended nine Pokemon, and out of them... eight were female. I almost couldn't believe it, but it was the truth. I kept the Ducklett since I really wanted one. Also got the event Gothorita, which I hadn't expected to get (I thought it was only for everyone who bought a game guide?). But I'm not complaining, very happy to get it. Just wishing it had been female...
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Just got back from the Dream World. I took back a female Aipom from the Dream Park and the Gothorita promotion. Regarding the Pikachu, I was very lucky to get a Japanese, hatched, female Pichu with Lightning Rod over the GTS, I was overjoyed!
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Last night visited the park for the first time and found a couple of female pokemon such as paras, kricketot and minun, decided to keep paras because it had a pretty rare attack.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Quick question, does anyone know if you can get a female Eevee in the new area of dream world? I am sorry if this has been asked before tried looking and didnt find an answer. Thanks a lot! ^.^
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

^ It should be possible.

Nomel is in the Park, I found one.
    Haha, I was just doing a tally of what I found to be defaults. I've gotten some nomel berries on my other file.

The game picks the worst times to let me on, I could have started 30 min ago but I leave for work in 20 minutes.

Now I have to do both files back to back. Black 2 for my main game, and white 2 for my all-dreamteam.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

so when is the DW list getting updated? For the "unlocked by ???? points." Well, apparently I start anew rather carry on from my White account or does that apply to everyone?

While doing the Lake Skipping minigame, I came across a Slaking floating on a balloon. That's one strong balloon lol
    There's also the Snorlax one. Seriously, that couldn't be a normal balloon

Also, I recall R_N wondering about if there's another legendary cameo in the Lake Skipping minigame. Well.....

That's not my highest score, by the way. My current highest score for that minigame is this one:

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Markasdarkas View Post
    Quick question, does anyone know if you can get a female Eevee in the new area of dream world? I am sorry if this has been asked before tried looking and didnt find an answer. Thanks a lot! ^.^
    Yes it is possible. In fact, I befriended a female dw Eevee earlier today.
    I do not care about signatures.

There's no reason for them to remove it, besides, I found one a few days ago.
    how many points to you have? over 10k?
    White 2 friend code: 2366-3715-4419 (name:Nate)
    White 2 team:

Quote Originally Posted by something~kinda~ooooh View Post
    just got back from the dream world. I took back a female aipom from the dream park and the gothorita promotion. Regarding the pikachu, i was very lucky to get a japanese, hatched, female pichu with lightning rod over the gts, i was overjoyed!

hacked!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
    hacked!!!!!
    Lightning Rod Pikachu has been released as female...
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by LordLati View Post
    Yes it is possible. In fact, I befriended a female dw Eevee earlier today.
    I was able to get a female Eevee on the second day. I believe they lowered the ratio of females in the Dream Park. It could just be bad luck, but in the other areas I was getting a ton of females and with the Dream Park I'm barely able to see one. Probably just bad luck, but I'm maintaining it's lowered. :P

I was able to get myself a female Carnivine last night. Still no female Ekans. I've seen 2 males and I really want an Arbok for my team. I'll probably take the next Ekans I see because not choosing him twice was hard.

hmm I honestly havent noticed but the only female ive taken from Dream Park was a Wurmple for my Pokedex

Quote Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
    I was able to get a female Eevee on the second day. I believe they lowered the ratio of females in the Dream Park. It could just be bad luck, but in the other areas I was getting a ton of females and with the Dream Park I'm barely able to see one. Probably just bad luck, but I'm maintaining it's lowered. :P

I was able to get myself a female Carnivine last night. Still no female Ekans. I've seen 2 males and I really want an Arbok for my team. I'll probably take the next Ekans I see because not choosing him twice was hard.
    Last time I went to the dream park the first 4 Pokemon I found were female, including a Shroomish, so probably just bad luck.

As mentioned, snagged Shroomish on Black 2 and an Onix on White 2 for my dream team.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by alamarco View Post

Eevee has a much lower chance of being female normally, so that's probably reflected within the DW as well.

Does anyone know if there's a minimum number of required points for DW Shroomish, or can you get it right off the bat?

Does anybody have Eevee female with its hidden ability. If you do, reply as soon as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnMaster365 View Post
    Does anybody have Eevee female with its hidden ability. If you do, reply as soon as you can.
    Ask here instead.

Went to the Dream World today again, sent in a Furret. Got another Dream Pal request, which I accepted. I went to the Island of Dreams and got sent to the Dream Park 8 times, the Manor twice, the Sea and Icy Cave once each. Also got to play the new minigame two times, found it quite hard but I guess it will be easier after some practice. Befriended 13 Pokemon, 3 females: Wurmple, Seedot and Audino. I kept the Wurmple. I am also really close to 3000 points now, should be able to unlock the final areas tomorrow.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Last night I had an awful experience in dw, half minigames/maps/berries didnt load... Anyone experiencing the same? If so, any idea if its gonna be fixed soon? Good thing I managed to get a giga drain gulpin :P
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Gurdurr is definitely a 5000+ point Pokemon - I found THREE as soon as my Black 2's dream points reached 5000.

Quote Originally Posted by GarinH View Post
    how many points to you have? over 10k?
    ...yeah

over 80k, in fact. I found the Swinub while I'm using Black.

by the way, has anyone here see a Minun while using Black/Black 2? I have a feeling that Plusle/Minun is version exclusive....found 4 Plusle but no Minun

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Page 32 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast