Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

does anyone know how can I catch a Foongus with DW ability ? how many points do i need in the dream world and which area is it ? Thanks
    N3DS - 0216-0813-5548 B&W2 - 0519-5144-9531

Follow me on twitter @slkry Contributed by slkry.com

Friend Safari - Bug : Pinsir Illumise Ledyba

Quote Originally Posted by slkry View Post
    does anyone know how can I catch a Foongus with DW ability ? how many points do i need in the dream world and which area is it ? Thanks
    i found them in the hidden grotto on rt 6. i don't think they're in the DW...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by slkry View Post
    It's not in the DW, it and Amoongus are in hidden grottos.http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/hiddengrotto.shtml
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Diglett finally showed up to give me a fourth row in my garden I forgot I had unlocked a few extra areas and tucked in Kecleon, so all I got to visit is the Dream Park again. My session got really slow for about 5-10 minutes, then started working again. I only befriended male pokes this time, and ended choosing Wurmple. I'm not picky about the ability, so I'll be breeding him to end up with both a Beautifly and a Dustox.

Had a new friend request, so accepted him/her, and watered enough berry patches to nearby empty my water can again. Ended my session with 2160 points.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

I visited Dream Park for the first time today. So many Pokemon I can catch for my Pokedex. Like pretty much everyone, I was on the lookout for a female Eevee, but didn't find any this time. I brought home a female Pineco as well as the ST Gotharita andthe Resolute Keldeo C-Gear. I'm also really liking the lake game. It's one of the few games that I enjoy and that doesn't lag.

Two questions:

1) How do I win the treasure chest game? I don't think enough time is given. I seriously only get enough power-ups to destroy two orbs before time is all out. It's not even that I'm missing the power-ups, I'm literally not getting enough to win.

2) Are those berries in the Dream Park new for Gen V? I've never seen them before.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

1. I always finish with over a minute of time left, so you're probably not looking hard enough or something.

2. Nope. They've been around since gen 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    1) How do I win the treasure chest game? I don't think enough time is given. I seriously only get enough power-ups to destroy two orbs before time is all out. It's not even that I'm missing the power-ups, I'm literally not getting enough to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    1. I always finish with over a minute of time left, so you're probably not looking hard enough or something.
    If the game is even slightly laggy, I can't finish the treasure box game either. When it runs full speed, then yes, I tend to finish with over a minute as well.
    Last edited by Iris Mist; 25th November 2012 at 3:46 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Went into Dream Park yesterday! It's great It would have to be my favourite so far.
    Yeah, the treasure chest game is a pain .__.

Does anyone know how you can add someone that you know? I know you have to be friends in BW2 to become one, but then what do you do in DW to find them?

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Gurdurr is definitely a 5000+ point Pokemon - I found THREE as soon as my Black 2's dream points reached 5000.

...yeah

over 80k, in fact. I found the Swinub while I'm using Black.

by the way, has anyone here see a Minun while using Black/Black 2? I have a feeling that Plusle/Minun is version exclusive....found 4 Plusle but no Minun

so then maybe i DO need 10k points? :/ bummer..... i could sworn on my first or second try i came across a swinub.... but i didnt unsderstand how to use the dreamworld stuff yet....
    i know depending on what type i put to sleep can vary where i can go in DW, but i wish there was a way to attract a specific pokemon in that area, IE: ground/ice/steel/rock makes it more likey to go to the icy cave, but placing a "ice type" makes you run into more ice types than the other types...

also i hae seen BOTH Plusle/Minun

is there a limit to how many pokemon i can send from DW to my white 2 game? i read somewhere only 50?? or is that jsut the online friends?
    Last edited by GarinH; 25th November 2012 at 4:07 AM.
    White 2 friend code: 2366-3715-4419 (name:Nate)
    White 2 team:

I never had trouble with the Treasure Chest Mini-Game. Finding your own friends' Dream Homes in order to become Dream Pals can be a tedious process. I did manage to do it once. Try selecting Familiar looking Dream Homes that are Dream Pals with one account.
    Last edited by Lorenzo The Comic; 25th November 2012 at 4:10 AM.

nah, I don't think they'll make Swinub a 10k point Pokemon, it's definitely a default. You probably was just being unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
    Finding your own friends' Dream Homes in order to become Dream Pals can be a tedious process.

Try this, maybe?

But remember that everyone's on server 1 now.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I did it the hard way. I subscribed to that topic for future reference. Thank you.

nah, I don't think they'll make Swinub a 10k point Pokemon, it's definitely a default. You probably was just being unlucky.

Try this, maybe?

But remember that everyone's on server 1 now.

like 3 + weeks of unlucky, maybe 4 i stopped keeping track.....
    Last edited by GarinH; 25th November 2012 at 5:08 AM.
    White 2 friend code: 2366-3715-4419 (name:Nate)
    White 2 team:

I found out my Dream Point total. It is 640. Almost to my 3rd berry row. I couldn't find anything good today so I took Slakoth so I wouldn't have to breed one later. I guess i'll send Lickitung back to DW tomorrow.
    Anyone want to become Dream Pals? I don't know where to ask

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I visited Dream Park for the first time today. So many Pokemon I can catch for my Pokedex. Like pretty much everyone, I was on the lookout for a female Eevee, but didn't find any this time. I brought home a female Pineco as well as the ST Gotharita andthe Resolute Keldeo C-Gear. I'm also really liking the lake game. It's one of the few games that I enjoy and that doesn't lag.

Two questions:

2) Are those berries in the Dream Park new for Gen V? I've never seen them before.
    I've never had trouble with the treasure chest game. You just need to fly around looking for the power ups. Fly fast and keep a sharp eye out, that way you'll see more of the map. Remember that when you get the thing that allows you to break blocks you can sometimes find power ups in big blocks on their own.
    Frozen treat sweep gives me the most trouble.

It's the first time the berries have been made available in Gen V, but they've been around since GenIII

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
    I never had trouble with the Treasure Chest Mini-Game. Finding your own friends' Dream Homes in order to become Dream Pals can be a tedious process. I did manage to do it once. Try selecting Familiar looking Dream Homes that are Dream Pals with one account.
    If you've traded with them up or battled or them or whatever, click on "view game pals" which is under "view dream pals" on the island screen. You can also do it in BW1. There's also the link that Shine posted.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Just finished my session in the Dream World for today. Sent in a Glameow, got two new Dream Pal requests which I accepted. I got to the Dream Park five times, the Icy Cave three times, the Manor and the Sea once each. My total points is now over 3000, which means I should have unlocked the two final areas now. Didn't get to see either of them, but it doesn't matter since I am more interested in the Dream Park anyway. I befriended 12 Pokemon, one female, a Kricketot, which I kept. Also got a fifth garden bed, which means I can plant even more berries now.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

by the way, has anyone here see a Minun while using Black/Black 2? I have a feeling that Plusle/Minun is version exclusive....found 4 Plusle but no Minun
    Well I play white 2 and I've been both in DW.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Currently playing in the French DW, for some reason the English one isn't loading up on Chrome :/
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Gurdurr is definitely a 5000+ point Pokemon - I found THREE as soon as my Black 2's dream points reached 5000.

...yeah

over 80k, in fact. I found the Swinub while I'm using Black.

Yeah, I found three Minun using B2. Got Signal Beam on all of them.

i'm thinking the answer to this is no, but i can't remember for sure, so i'm asking...does Synchronize work in the Entree Link? it would make my SRing a lot easier...

finally hit 5000 points today on W2, first new thing i find is gurdurr, one male with drain punch & one female with mach punch. of course i took the female. i can't be sure, but i think there were 2 different games for each gender...one i think was search & one was serving drinks...don't remember which was which... these new berries are slow growing they take so long to harvest, even though you get 10 nomel/rabuta & 15 pamtre/spelon. might be better if i had more than 5 rows, but i don't play every game for points like i did for white. i'll get more rows whe i get them...
    Last edited by manniezmoll; 26th November 2012 at 12:38 AM. Reason: had a question...

Sync doesn't work for Entralink stuff, unfortunately.

Got myself a female Gurdurr today. I choose the Gurdurr as I believe it's more rare since it's predominately male. I also had a female Larvitar to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Sync doesn't work for Entralink stuff, unfortunately.
    i figured as much...it would help, though... :P

Quote Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
    Got myself a female Gurdurr today. I choose the Gurdurr as I believe it's more rare since it's predominately male. I also had a female Larvitar to choose from.
    So if a pokemon in the games has 75% chance of being male, will those odds be increased in dw? I mean less chance of being female than the 50%/50% ones (which are clearly much less than 50% in dw). I thought the odds were all the same in dw.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Went on for the first time today (only got W2 a couple of days ago, having missed B/W)

Love the idea of it!

Found a Pineco, Carnivire, Audino (with a stupid ability) and two others which I can no longer remember.
    Ended up choosing Pineco. I seemed to be able to acquire everything else relatively easily...

Any tips for a beginner?

.:l Shiny Ditto l:.
    .:l LoL l:.

Thanks to Lil Crickee for the Awesome Chaos

Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast