Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

I am hoping for some event of DW starters. Can't wait to have a contrary Serperior with (hopefully) Earth Power or at least Dragon Pulse via the tutors. Come on, Nintendo!

good luck training snivy if ya want to learn leaf storm early. her quickest level that I recall she can learn is somewhere 43-45 as snivy. Ain't this starter just sexy (some said with G rate sex for snivy as a girl. Creepy....) AND I WANT A skill link Cinccino. Cause I whooped legendary b*** with her.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by Atratus View Post
    I am hoping for some event of DW starters. Can't wait to have a contrary Serperior with (hopefully) Earth Power or at least Dragon Pulse via the tutors. Come on, Nintendo!
    Watch Contrary Snivy be male only.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    good luck training snivy if ya want to learn leaf storm early. her quickest level that I recall she can learn is somewhere 43-45 as snivy. Ain't this starter just sexy (some said with G rate sex for snivy as a girl. Creepy....) AND I WANT A skill link Cinccino. Cause I whooped legendary b*** with her.
    Skill Link Minccino is confirmed to be found after you leave Nimbasa in-game. Male only I believe.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Atratus View Post
    Serperior does learn Dragon Pulse through Move tutors, but not Earth Power. It does get Aqua Tail and Outrage though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Skill Link Minccino is confirmed to be found after you leave Nimbasa in-game. Male only I believe.
    The Mincinno is male only? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I'm interested in seeing which move tutor moves 5th gen pokemon can learn. I think it's pretty obvious pokemon such as Conkeldurr and Mienshao will get the elemental punches (which will be awesome), but it would also be cool to see pokemon such as RestTalk Cofagrigus or Choice Swoobat with trick, and etc.
    ""You know, you fight pretty well… for a thief." He told me while still trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I responded. "Your hair's still silly-looking though."

- Robin and Scarlette (my OC), Titan Legends Volume 5

This is a line from volume 5 of my fanfiction on deviantart and fanfiction.net. It features my original character, Scarlette; a young demigoddess with the power to make almost any weapon.

Pokemon Black FC: 1893-3683-3048

3DS FC: 4682-8668-1957
    Pokemon X ING: Joey

Visit my trade thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=562519

Apparently cool hole is up
    Someone on smogon found a Swinub

Might just be Japan only for now

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Apparently cool hole is up
    Someone on smogon found a Swinub

Might just be Japan only for now
    Nope, it's up in English, too. Icy Cave, it's called. In addition to Swinub, I can confirm Geodude, Onix, Nosepass, Dunsparce, and Spheal. Also has Heart Scales, Dusk Balls, colored Shards, the type Gems, and Rare Candy.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Prologue up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

White version, tucked in Glalie

Black version with Cyronogal

Son of a- it's for Black and White too? I may have to go there now. So, should I tuck in an ice Pokemon?

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    The Mincinno is male only? Why?
    Not sure if it's confirmed. I just think so.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

I'm not sure if this has been discussed anywhere else, but does anyone know if our dream points stay consistent under our PGL account over different game cards? So like when I get Pokemon Black 2 and link that card to my PGL account that already has my Pokemon Black card on it, will my points be carried over to visit the different areas on Black 2, or will I have to start from 0 points again?

I can't help but find it awkward that there's Gible in an ICE cave of all places.

Ended up taking a female one due my dislike of its standard ability.

I know the question maybe stupid...Do we get access to dream world immediately or we have to do some ingame event to unlock it? Nobody have mention it before so I am asking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I know the question maybe stupid...Do we get access to dream world immediately or we have to do some ingame event to unlock it? Nobody have mention it before so I am asking!!!
    Once you get the C-gear you have access to the Dream World, the Entralink and Entree Forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Druddigon confirmed for icy cave, doubt it will be in the english one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Druddigon confirmed for icy cave, doubt it will be in the english one though.
    ...it won't be in any BW1 Dream Worlds.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    ...it won't be in any BW1 Dream Worlds.
    Yes, I know, darn oversprites not being in BW1!

Anything else confirmed for the B2/W2 Dream World? Serebii's already added Alomomola, Basculin, and Stunfisk to the Sparkling Sea, and oddly enough, Miltank. And Chatot and Ariados in Spooky Manor? Well, anyway, so... yeah. Any Litwick in Spooky Manor, for instance?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Prologue up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Important DW thing, I've posted this in BW1s section and on smogon, but if this sprite sheet is complete, then, just as 5th gen pokemon could not appear on BW1's entra-link, the Contrary Serperior family, the Reckless Emboar family, the Shell Armor Samurott family and the Swarm Volcarona family cannot be released via the Dream world on Black 2 and White 2.

Everything else either has one family member potentially available, has no DW ability or is already available by other means. Also I think this implies that Minccino is the only ingame encounter that's male only, so foongus is safe.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Important DW thing, I've posted this in BW1s section and on smogon, but if this sprite sheet is complete, then, just as 5th gen pokemon could not appear on BW1's entra-link, the Contrary Serperior family, the Reckless Emboar family, the Shell Armor Samurott family and the Swarm Volcarona family cannot be released via the Dream world on Black 2 and White 2.

Everything else either has one family member potentially available, has no DW ability or is already available by other means. Also I think this implies that Minccino is the only ingame encounter that's male only, so foongus is safe.
    Perhaps the Unova starters and Volcarona line will be event only in the future? Makes a lot of sense to not have sprites. Unless they're gift Pokemon in game.

Not sure why the loading bar keeps processing as I enter the Dream World. Must be the computer or something. must need an update on the computer. What does the Dream World run on? Flash?
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 23rd June 2012 at 9:25 PM.

So, can the Eevee that Fennel gives you be either gender?

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

Just noticed that Woobat's on that sprite sheet. With any luck we'll get Simple Woobat at some point, which would go swimmingly with all of its new tutor moves...

A man can dream! </3

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    Just noticed that Woobat's on that sprite sheet. With any luck we'll get Simple Woobat at some point, which would go swimmingly with all of its new tutor moves...

A man can dream! </3
    Yes! I've been chomping at the bit to get a hold of the decent Woobat! I was upset to find out that it couldn't get Foul Play from the new move tutors, so maybe we'll get really lucky and Game Freak will release DW Swoobats with Foul Play. (Like they did Contrary Superpower Spindas.) Of course, then it would have Simple as it's ability and not Unaware; we can never win. :/

Now that I think about it, it cannot learn Hyper Voice neither. The Zubat family also seems to be without Hyper Voice. Are the Japanese aware of how bats operate in real life?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast