Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Did someone already bought a copy of BW2 in walmart and got the Sinnoh staters code? Because I when today and none of the boxes where label of having the code!!! Those the box have a label that said the code is inside???
    Either that, or your local Walmart isn't participating.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Either that, or your local Walmart isn't participating.
    They have a banner talking about the event...but the game box didn't have a label...should it have a label?? Because buying a extra copy and not finding the code may be annoying!

Try asking the shopkeepers?

anyway

Riolu being available is quite a surprise....but useless to me since I already have a female Riolu from the Dream Radar

and does anyone here know when the tournament that gives out Custap Berry ends?
    It should be given to players after the tournament ends just like Micle Berry, the only question is when.....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Tonight's run was average. I tucked in an Eevee, got to the Dream Park a few times, the Sky twice, the Spooky Manor once, and Icy Cave once. The only female I met was Gastly, which didn't interest me, I did manage to find a male Diglett, which I decided to bring home with me.

I emptied my water can again tonight, and made a new dream pal. None of my berries were done, so I didn't harvest or plant anything this session.

Ended my run with 8490 points. 1510 points and I'll no longer be counting points.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    They have a banner talking about the event...but the game box didn't have a label...should it have a label?? Because buying a extra copy and not finding the code may be annoying!
    I don't know, I haven't bought a copy with the DW promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    Tonight's run was average. I tucked in an Eevee, got to the Dream Park a few times, the Sky twice, the Spooky Manor once, and Icy Cave once. The only female I met was Gastly, which didn't interest me, I did manage to find a male Diglett, which I decided to bring home with me.

I emptied my water can again tonight, and made a new dream pal. None of my berries were done, so I didn't harvest or plant anything this session.

Ended my run with 8490 points. 1510 points and I'll no longer be counting points.
    Lol, someone really wants that 6th garden row.

I do dw every day and net about 1000 points :3. I always empty my water pail. You should add me on dw
    is my <3
    Black 2 FC: 2108 6550 5795
    Team Luxcadrill:

ok I have a few questions about the demo 1. will I be able to access my home and berries in the demo? 2. If I meet a Pokemon in the demo then tuck a Pokemon the next day in will I be able to go and meet another Pokemon? and 3. I can definatly keep the Pokemon I meet in the Demo right?

I had a good time in the dream world today. I managed to find a dwf feebas which made me happy cos it's the first time I've been able to catch the ugly fish. I have both Ruby and Sapphire versions but I could never find it... I wasn't able to get as many points today as I would normally because of lagging but whatever. I finished today with 7,060 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkiah View Post
    Lol, someone really wants that 6th garden row.
    Actually, I'm looking to hit the 10,000 mark so I can get access to all available pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    ok I have a few questions about the demo 1. will I be able to access my home and berries in the demo? 2. If I meet a Pokemon in the demo then tuck a Pokemon the next day in will I be able to go and meet another Pokemon? and 3. I can definatly keep the Pokemon I meet in the Demo right?
    1) Yes.
    2) Yes, however you tuck in Fennel's Munna, and it doesn't have any preferences towards a specific area. Additionally, areas are accessible as though you have a BW1 cart registered, meaning no Unova Pokémon, and you need 2500 points to unlock the Windswept Sky, and 5000 for the Sparkling Sea (everything else is available from the start). It does allow you to befriend an infinite number of Pokémon, though.
    3) Each Pokémon you choose to keep will be added to your game once you register it, and tuck a Pokémon in, then wake it up, but only ten Pokémon will be sent over per session.

Went to the Dream World today again, had an average session. Sent a Patrat to sleep, got to the Dream Park six times, the Sea and the Forest twice, the Manor and the Mountain once. Befriended 9 Pokemon, two of them were female, Cherubi and Magikarp. Didn't find either of them very interesting, but I kept the Magikarp anyway since it has a DW ability, while Cherubi doesn't have one.

I logged into the Global Link site and I visited the Dream World today. I wasn't really in the mood to befriend tons of Pokemon, so I only went to the Island of Dreams twice; I was sent to the Spooky Manor and Sparkling Sea areas. I befriended 6 Pokemon and since none of them were females, I just chose a male Stunky. I headed back to my own island and I was gonna harvest berries, but I noticed that most of them were still just sprouts so I gave up on that. I swapped berries on Share Shelves and I added some Dream Pals before leaving the Dream World.
    Last edited by Lorde; 15th December 2012 at 1:18 AM.

Tonight's run wasn't my best, but I did manage to empty my water pail yet again, harvested nearly my entire patch of berries, and planted some new ones.

I wasn't able to befriend many pokemon because of the lagging during the minigames (again). Every one that I met was male, so I simply picked out my favorite, which was a Shroomish. I logged off then because the high usage of the Flash Player was starting to freeze up my computer.

Finished with 8840 points.

Wait...how can your water pail run out? There isn't even a limit when I water my berries...

Also, how do you add dream pals? I can see a list of all my friends but I can't find where I add them when I'm on the pgl. I'd really like to trade the type-effective reducing berries but I'm just stuck at chople since I don't know how to visit other people's gardens.
    Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Watering your own garden doesn't use up your water pail. To see other Dream Homes, click on "Check Dream Map". From there, you can click on someone's Dream Home to visit theirs. When you're at someone else's Dream Home, click on "Send Dream Pal Request".

Did my very first Dream World run in my Black 2, tucking Landorus in and it wasn't so bad. I collected a few berries, Nomel, Watmel, Leppa and Rabuta to be specific. Went to the Icy Cave three times and the Dream Park twice. I encountered a Paras, Throh, two Drilbur, two Geodude, a Snover, an Onix and a Gulpin on my excursions and the only females were one Drilbur, one Geodude and a Snover (whom I took alongside with the Shadow Tag Gothorita). Planted a Wacan and a Watmel berry then logged off afterwards.

I'm also Sawk101 if you ever see me while doing your DW runs.

im trying to access the demo of the dream world but its telling me to tuck in a Pokemon Yes ive tucked a Pokemon in on my account before but other people here have been able to use the demo on there accounts how would I do that?

So... Apparently the DW starters come with an exclusive move. Chimchar with Fake Out, Turtwig with Stockpile (!), and Piplup with Featherdance (lol). Makes me slightly more tempted to buy another cart now that they have an egg move each. Or GF could stop being a dick, and just release them all as females. :c

Oh, and the new Gothorita promotion is again male-only (no surprise there).

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    im trying to access the demo of the dream world but its telling me to tuck in a Pokemon Yes ive tucked a Pokemon in on my account before but other people here have been able to use the demo on there accounts how would I do that?
    You can't have a game registered to your account if you want to use the demo.
    Last edited by Agonist; 15th December 2012 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thowra View Post
    Also, how do you add dream pals? I can see a list of all my friends but I can't find where I add them when I'm on the pgl. I'd really like to trade the type-effective reducing berries but I'm just stuck at chople since I don't know how to visit other people's gardens.
    if you can't see anyone else on the dream pal map, you need to change your privacy settings to "everyone" on your trainer account.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    So... Apparently the DW starters come with an exclusive move. Chimchar with Fake Out, Turtwig with Stockpile (!), and Piplup with Featherdance (lol). Makes me slightly more tempted to buy another cart now that they have an egg move each. Or GF could stop being a dick, and just release them all as females. :c

Oh, and the new Gothorita promotion is again male-only (no surprise there).
    It'd be nice if, once they run out of event berries, they start handing out female event Pokemon for their competitions

Or at least release the Johto starters

So when back to walmart and the employ don't know or care of the Sinnoh Starters events...but when online to the official website and it mention that the box must be mark so the ones in my local walmart doesn't have the event code...yet because the one in stack may have the code!! Finger cross!!

Tonight's run was a little bit better than the last few days. The only lag I encountered was in one of the Candle Blowing games, but it's not something that affects the game a whole lot.

I tucked in a Shuppet tonight. Started my session by emptying my water can, then harvesting my berries. From there, I started my run on the Island of Dreams. First round brought me to the Rugged Mountain, all other visits, I made it to the Spooky Manor. Of all the pokemon I met, I only had a handful of females, a Numel, a Gastly and a Mr Mime. Decided to bring Numel home since the other two held no interest to me.

After I was done, I planted some new berries in my empty patches, then logged off for the night.

Ended my session with 9310 points.

Didn't really do very much today, picked more berries, and planted some, then went to the Dream Park once, and the Rugged Mountain twice (didn't feel like going any more than that), and befriended seven Pokemon, and ended up taking a Larvitar. Got Diglett to show up, and make a fifth row in my garden, and then I left the DW, ending up with 3560 points.

is riolu available in B2/W2 DW? i've caught them in BW DW, but not my W2 DW... i have all 8 badges & over 11K points, is it just really bad luck?
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

It's a BW1 exclusive.

Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast