Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    It's a BW1 exclusive.
    that explains it then...thanks...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Great, just yesterday, I befriended 13 Pokemon, emptied my watering can, and accepted 2 friend request.....and my Jigglypuff still doesn't show a heart emote even after more than 15 minutes. I even tried going to someone else's house then return back to my house, did it several times, still no heart emote -_-
    Logging in + befriending 13 Pokemon + emptying the water can = 510 points in total, so I definitely already passed the mark.

And when I wake it up, no level up either -_-

This means the level up is completely determined by the emote alone......if it's somehow bugged/glitched and doesn't show a heart, even if we already got more than 500 points our Pokemon won't level up......

and talking about bug/glitch

if you're "lucky" enough, somehow gets to have the power up in the Treasure Box minigame runs out right when the rocks that surrounds a fire emblem are supposed to be destroyed by the power up, you'll get this:

I somehow was able to take the fire emblem in the middle of the rocks out, without destroying any of the rocks

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I seriously hate the time constraint when it comes to switching the ds. I have a ds lite and a 3ds and I keep forgetting which one I've set my Black 2 version to. So no dream world for me today...

Nintendo likes to annoy their fans it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    I seriously hate the time constraint when it comes to switching the ds. I have a ds lite and a 3ds and I keep forgetting which one I've set my Black 2 version to. So no dream world for me today...

Nintendo likes to annoy their fans it seems.
    I know what you mean. Same as with Join Avenue, or swarms, etc. I haven't changed the time on my DS Lite because I don't want to mess anything up.

I'm skipping the dream world as well tonight, but my reason is that I just bought Black 2, so I'm concentrating on moving forward. Will get back to it tomorrow night.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Ok, so I see posts from today talking about your Dream World adventures, but I can't log in due to current maintenance, and that's been for the last few days. What's going on?

FC: 1779 0371 0659

Quote Originally Posted by Kalot3000 View Post
    Ok, so I see posts from today talking about your Dream World adventures, but I can't log in due to current maintenance, and that's been for the last few days. What's going on?
    What country are you in? There shouldn't be any maintenance.

I can't login, is says my username and password aren't right, yet they are. So weird.
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

I'm not feeling very good tonight, so my session was short and sweet. I managed to empty my water can, befriended 4 pokemon, only one female, an Aipom (who I brought home with me). After I was done, I harvested some berries and planted a few more. Checked a few share shelves, then logged off.

I am now up to 9640 points. I never would have thought my points would go up that quick, it always seemed so slow on my Black sessions.

I had a very good run today. I found a dwf shinx which I decided to take back with me and I found a ton of new berries from visiting peoples homes. This includes a micle berry, kasib berry, colbur berry, chople berry, payapa berry, coba berry, yache berry, waccan berry and a pasho berry -most of which I'd never heard of befor! so I'm currently growing those. I also sent out some dream pal requests and watered other peoples gardens for extra points. I finished today's run with 7,570 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    most of which I'd never heard of before!
    those berries already exist ever since 4th Gen

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

What country are you in? There shouldn't be any maintenance.
    I'm in Mexico. It's been like this all week: login-unavailable.jpg

FC: 1779 0371 0659

Quote Originally Posted by Kalot3000 View Post
    I'm in Mexico. It's been like this all week: login-unavailable.jpg
    That message appears for me some time. just press shift+F5 until it's gone.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

This is getting annoying. I have over 8k points, and I've tucked in a golduck everyday for the past week now, but not a single tentacool wants to meet my golduck. Are there extra requirements to meet this poke or what?
    Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Went back to DW last night, hadn't done it in a week!

Not much patience anyway, so I just grabbed a male Sawk with hidden ability and Thunder Punch, emptied the water can and invited a few dream pals, also accepted two requests.

All in all, t'was a good round! Got lots of new people for my Join Avenue, which was pretty good.

Kyouhei's current team: Yet to be decided
    Kyouhei's Hall of Fame team:

Is Swinub really available in the Icy Cave? I have almost 5000 dream points by now, tucking in a ground or ice type every day, and I have never seen one. My DW account is connected to Black 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Thowra View Post
    This is getting annoying. I have over 8k points, and I've tucked in a golduck everyday for the past week now, but not a single tentacool wants to meet my golduck. Are there extra requirements to meet this poke or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkMevens View Post
    Is Swinub really available in the Icy Cave? I have almost 5000 dream points by now, tucking in a ground or ice type every day, and I have never seen one. My DW account is connected to Black 2.
    Just bad luck for both of you.

I had a pretty good run in the dream world today expecially considering that the place has been almost barren for me during my last few visits. I ended up taking a dwf durant back with me and I found a rindo berry by visiting peoples homes which is now growing in my garden. I finished today's run with 8,150 points.

Tonight's dream run wasn't my best. My laptop was running hot, so games were lagging. I couldn't find enough patches to water either, so I didn't even empty my water can.

I tucked in Ninetales, since I wanted to get to the mountain, but only got there on my fourth and last run. I chose a female Trapinch to bring home.

I also harvested some berries, but forgot to plant some new ones (I'm still not feeling 100%)

Because of this awful run, I finished with only 9910 points. I'm nearly there

Spoiler:- records:

Apparently you don't get the Eevee Dolls if you have no rank for the tournament, which is the case with me. I saw one of my Dream Pals with at least one Eevee Doll.
    Last edited by Lorenzo The Comic; 19th December 2012 at 5:01 PM.

Just bad luck for both of you.
    I've seen every other pokemon listed as being available by default at least five times, is he rare or something? I see lots of people saying they saw him in November but nobody this month.

Fairly decent session. Emptied my watering can and befriended 14 people, as well as maxed out the number of dream requests you can do. Now at 9560 points, next session I'll finally break 10,000 (and get that damn dratini). Still waiting for the berry to be released. Fun fact, I never participate in the tourneys, just grap the berry from random peoples share shelves.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
        Spoiler:- records:

Apparently you don't get the Eevee Dolls if you have no rank for the tournament, which is the case with me. I saw one of my Dream Pals with at least one Eevee Doll.
    I was worse than you and get my eevees... did you disconected?

http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/report/#/wi...petitions/1015 enter on this link when you are logged in and click on the button to see what the site says when you do it.
    Last edited by Maverick Hunter; 19th December 2012 at 9:37 PM.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

The Dream World was cruel to me this morning; I was only sent to the boring areas like Sparkling Sea and Pleasant Forest, so I only befriended old Pokemon and none of them were female. I returned to my garden after swapping a berry for a Pokemon at the Tree of Dreams and harvested my berries. I planted some new berries that I had found on other Share Shelves in the soil and I also purchased some furniture from the catalog inside my house. I still don't have that many items, but I'll buy all the essentials when I get more berries.

Had a so-so session tonight. Diglett showed up to add an extra row of berry patches, pretty happy about that.

The only female I met on tonight's run was a Trapinch, which I just got one last night. I had met a Skarmory, but my computer decided to start the lagging issue just as I started playing the treasure box game, so I missed out on it. I did meet my first Abra, who came home with me.

I managed to empty my water can once again, harvested berries, and planted some more.

Finished with 10260 points, so now I'll be able to meet any dream world accessible pokemon

I had a pretty good run on the dream world today. I chose a dwf miltank and found seven different berries which I didn't already have from visiting peoples homes. This includes an occa berry, kebia berry, shuca berry, tanga berry, charti berry, haban berry and a babiri berry. I finished with 8,750 points.

Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast