Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    I had a pretty good run on the dream world today. I chose a dwf miltank and found seven different berries which I didn't already have from visiting peoples homes. This includes an occa berry, kebia berry, shuca berry, tanga berry, charti berry, haban berry and a babiri berry. I finished with 8,750 points.
    I should start visiting more share shelves to find some new berries. I'm still missing a few.

Yesterday's session was ok. I was looking for a Dratini or a Lapras, neither showed up, but I did find a female Skitty. Made a few dream pals as well. And iirc, I only had one berry that bloomed.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Pokemon Y

FINALLY got me a Female Dratini today! Tucked in a Dream World Sawk and got 30,000 points on that silly luck skating ice game.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    I should start visiting more share shelves to find some new berries. I'm still missing a few.
    What are you missing? I have almost every berry by now, so I can leave some on your share shelf if you want.

Meanwhile, in the last two sessions, I came across a Rare Candy, some Shards (mostly Green and Blue) and other hold items (Poison Barb, Dragon Fang, etc) on several people's share shelves. During a tour of Spooky Manor, I found a Twistedspoon, which I kept for myself. I'm hoping to come across a Red Card one of these days.

I had a very good dream world run today. I found a lot more females this time and I eventually chose a female tirtouga to take back with me. I didn't come across any new berries but for once I wasn't really looking for any. I finished with 9,420 points! So close... *smiles.*

Quote Originally Posted by StarkMevens View Post
    I've seen every other pokemon listed as being available by default at least five times, is he rare or something? I see lots of people saying they saw him in November but nobody this month.
    Bit of a late response, but the month has nothing to do with it. You're just having bad luck. It took me about two weeks to find a Shadow Sneak Grimer in the Dream Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Bit of a late response, but the month has nothing to do with it. You're just having bad luck. It took me about two weeks to find a Shadow Sneak Grimer in the Dream Park.
    I'm almost at 11,000 points, and there are still pokemon I haven't seen that are available from the beginning. I don't think I've seen a Swinub either. I've also met Abra when I had barely gotten to 10,000 points, so it's really random, and plain bad luck.

Went into Dream Park until Pokemon stopped appering except for two times.
    I had an Amoonguss tuched in.
    No Shroomish.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenPepper View Post
    Went into Dream Park until Pokemon stopped appearing except for two times.
    I had an Amoonguss tucked in.
    No Shroomish.
    ...then tuck in a Normal-Type instead to ensure you going to the Dream Park more often, thus increasing your chance to see a Shroomish.

Also, you need to have at least 5000 dream points

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    What are you missing? I have almost every berry by now, so I can leave some on your share shelf if you want.
    To tell you the truth, I seriously don't know which ones I'm missing. I know I have 5 pages of berries though, so I do have a lot. I'll have to check into that soon to figure out what I have, what I need, and what I'm missing.

Last night's session was the worse, not because of the lags (for once) but because I forgot to take home a pokemon lol

Tonight's did go a bit better. I'm still looking for Lapras or Dratini, nothing yet. I did find a female Burmy though, she is being sent to the Entralink as we speak. I was able to empty my water can again, and had 3 berries to harvest.

I had another very good dream world run today, taking back a dwf karrablast. I finally got to the 10k mark which meant that I was rewarded with a sixth row in my garden. Again I didn't find any new berries but meh. I currently have 10,080 points.

Gonna start looking for my very own dwf eevee next!

Gonna start looking for my very own dwf eevee next!
    good luck with that quest...i found about many, many males before i finally got a female eevee...stupid gender ratio...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Well I'm mad right now.

I've been participating in a pokemon league for 6 YEARS NOW and I didn't get the scizor. I gave them my POP ID and they said everything was fine, but then what do they say next week when I check and see that I wasn't entered? Everyone's name was deleted from the site. Yeah, I doubt that happened. Now I'm mad I can't get the Scizor I was gonna nickname "Cutman" due to the so-called "glitch" that happened right after I complained about not being entered online.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    Well I'm mad right now.

I've been participating in a pokemon league for 6 YEARS NOW and I didn't get the scizor. I gave them my POP ID and they said everything was fine, but then what do they say next week when I check and see that I wasn't entered? Everyone's name was deleted from the site. Yeah, I doubt that happened. Now I'm mad I can't get the Scizor I was gonna nickname "Cutman" due to the so-called "glitch" that happened right after I complained about not being entered online.
    Well I'm sure if you ask around nicely someone who happened to snag four might hand you one. :>

Logged in to see if I got mine, I did for all four copies (B/W1, B/W2), though I forgot to put some Pokemon to sleep for three of my copies. At least in Black 2 I landed another plot for berries bringing it to three. I need to remember to check in more often so I can progress more.
    Last edited by Tom the Warrior; 23rd December 2012 at 7:40 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 5155-2910-8321
    Pokemon Black: 0733-4082-6731

Well I'm mad right now.

Okay... Because Light Metal Scizor is so good to compared any other one you could get yourself.

Went back to the Dream World today after taking a somewhat unplanned break from it for a couple of days. I had tucked in a Minccino, got to the Dream Park 8 times, the Forest, Sea and Icy Cave once each. Befriended 8 Pokemon, three female: Scyther, Seedot and Shroomish. I kept the Shroomish since I really wanted one. I had also gotten enough berries to buy the Castle Keep, so I bought it.

Decided to go on the Dream World on my Black and White accounts as well. Been a while since I used them for anything else than watering berries, so I figured it was time to use them for other stuff again as well.

Black: Had tucked in a Glaceon, got to the Icy Cave 9 times, the Dream Park, Mountain and Manor once each. Befriended 6 Pokemon, but all of them were male, so I didn't keep either of them. Also bought a lot of new furniture with all of the berries I had obtained.

White: Had tucked in a Cleffa here, got to the Dream Park 8 times, the Mountain twice, the Sea and the Sky once each. Befriended 5 Pokemon, 1 female. A Pinsir, which I kept. Bought a lot of new furniture here as well.

I'm now going to take another break from the Dream World for a while, probably until the beginning of next year.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

It's been long since I logged into PGL, so I kinda forgot my data. I can't recall my user name nor password, so I clicked on the option to retrieve them, but after writing in my e-mail it says it has multiple accounts associated, which, as far as I recall, is not true.

Anyway, it then asks me to insert some more data, but I don't know my Screen Name or Player ID either. Now I can't go back to my Dream World. How should I procceed?

What's that? What'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthat what'sthatwhat'sthat?

AS: Sceptile, Sableye, Flygon (?), Relicanth, Muk, Girafarig

Well I'm mad right now.

Like what Agonist basically said, Light Metal is a useless ability. Not to mention it has no special move at all. So you lose nothing.

Might as well get a Scyther from Pleasant Forest instead and evolve it, at least this one may gets Tailwind or Baton Pass as its special move, depending on how well you play the mini-game.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

My latest peeve is being unable to find a female Galvantula after having run into well over a dozen of them in the course of all my Dream World visits.

Wanting to try out a gimmicky moveset that takes advantage of the Swarm ability using Substitute.

Yay, I found the female Cherubi I wanted!
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

I had rotten luck in the dream world today. I was sent to rugged mountain like six times in a row and each time the damn place was barren of both pokemon and items *grumbles.* I did manage to find a dratini but unfortunately it was male so I didn't end up choosing it, instead taking back a female pidove for lack of better options. I looked through the dream world catalogue for the first time and decorated my house with a kyogre doll who is my favorite Hoenn legendary. I also started growing some pinap berries so that I can purchase a snorlax doll which requires like 250 pinap berries lol. I'm kinda dissapointed in how small the dolls are. I would love to see a huge snorlax doll sitting in my virtual room. Anyway I didn't bother playing much of the mini games -perhaps that's why fewer pkmn showed up? I dunno.

Actually I got pretty lucky, the first Eevee i played for was female, but I didn't kept her since I already had a female DWAbility Eevee I traded in B/W1.

Quick and maybe stupid question... what kind of furnite I have to buy so my pokedolls don't be in the floor?... I bought a shelve using common-sense the dolls would be put on it but nope... ****ing floor...

EDIT: To all those having trouble finding some DWFemales, I can gladly just breed for them, If you need/want any from my signature I can perfectly breed them, just be a little patient, I don't get online that much. I'll accept pretty much anything, Specially non-white2-obtainable-pokemon since I'm trying to fill the National Dex... again. Also looking desperately for a DWF Abra, if anyone happens to have one or be able to breed for one! Or any DWF I don't have... anyways PM Me!
    Last edited by pink; 24th December 2012 at 9:54 PM.

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

I had rotten luck in the dream world today. I was sent to rugged mountain like six times in a row and each time the damn place was barren of both pokemon and items *grumbles.*
    JSYK, the type of the Pokemon you put to sleep determines which areas you're likely to get sent to. You went to Rugged Mountain because the Pokemon you put to sleep was a Fire, Rock, Ground, Steel, or Fighting type, so don't use one of them next time. You can find a list of which type sends you where under "Type Preferences" on the area pages here:

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/...ntforest.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by pink View Post
    Quick and maybe stupid question... what kind of furnite I have to buy so my pokedolls don't be in the floor?... I bought a shelve using common-sense the dolls would be put on it but nope... ****ing floor...
    Technically, you could put it on anything. Heck, I have even had my dolls suspended in mid-air for a while. I've seen people place it on top of a lamp, shower head, on the friend board and just about everywhere else.

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 ♥

Quote Originally Posted by pink View Post
    yeah, you can put them anywhere...i have them on couches & chairs & one of the beds & a few shelves & i'm out of room for dolls in my DW house...i did eventually have to put some of the larger legendary dolls on the floor cause they just didn't fit anywhere else... lucky for me, i'm done buying them unless they come out with something i really like...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

....so you can move them around? °_°... HOW... how in hell...

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast