Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    I still haven't found a poliwag or a nidoran-f -they're like the only pokemon in plesant forest that I haven't seen yet.
    Apparently, the two Nidoran are obtainable only if you use B/W. You can't find them while using B2/W2.

As for Poliwag, it is obtainable even if you use B2/W2, but just like when you use B/W, you still need to have at least 10,000 dream points to unlock Poliwag.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

If the Custap Berry really has been distributed, then in the upcoming weeks it will probably make it’s rounds in the Dream World via share shelves. That leads me to ask, is there a record of the berries that are unquestionably absent from the DW? Going by the numbers, I’ve collected at least one of each of the first 52 berries, as well as no. 61, the Micle Berry. Can anyone confirm the availability of any of the following berries I’m currently searching for?

Apicot Berry
    Custap Berry
    Enigma Berry
    Ganlon Berry
    Jaboca Berry
    Lansat Berry
    Liechi Berry
    Petaya Berry
    Rowap Berry
    Salac Berry
    Starf Berry

If any of these berries are available, then I’ll need to spend so more time checking random share shelves till I come across them. But considering how fast I was able to collect the others, as well as the following weeks of checking without running across anything new, I’m thinking that those on the list have not been distributed yet, with the possible exception of the Custap.

The only one on that list that's available in the Dream World presently is the Custap Berry.

The Jaboca Berry is due to be given out in next month's tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The only one on that list that's available in the Dream World presently is the Custap Berry.

The Jaboca Berry is due to be given out in next month's tournament.
    Cool, thanks man. Is that documented somewhere, or is it empirical evidence?

Custap is not available yet. but it will be soon. Micle, Custap and jaboca are berries given by participating on tournaments. Micle berry takes almost 1 month to be given to the ranked trainers, we don't know when custap will be received by the trainers who are ranked on Winter or Christmas tournament.

http://pglhelp.pokemon.com/en/gbu/winter_battle_2012/ tournament that gives the Custap

http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/about/sp/xc2012/ japanese tournament that gives the custap

http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/about/sp/ic2013_01/ tournament that will give the jaboca berry

About the berries that you asked for, most of then you can get outside of Dream World.
    Liechi, ganlon, salac Petaya and Apicot you can buy on Join Avenue.

Lansat and starf you can get onbattle subway, but you have to won100 and 200 battle and talk to a person on the station.

Enigma Berry was given on an event,with a darkrai.

Rowap Berry is the only berry that we don't have. but I believe that it will be given soon.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Apparently, the two Nidoran are obtainable only if you use B/W. You can't find them while using B2/W2.

As for Poliwag, it is obtainable even if you use B2/W2, but just like when you use B/W, you still need to have at least 10,000 dream points to unlock Poliwag.
    Oh I didn't realize that... I've only just started a dw file on Black and so far I only have around 1,500 points. However on Black 2 I have about 14,000 points and poliwag is nowhere to be found.

At this point I'm getting sick of plesant forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Soul View Post
    If the Custap Berry really has been distributed, then in the upcoming weeks it will probably make it’s rounds in the Dream World via share shelves. That leads me to ask, is there a record of the berries that are unquestionably absent from the DW? Going by the numbers, I’ve collected at least one of each of the first 52 berries, as well as no. 61, the Micle Berry. Can anyone confirm the availability of any of the following berries I’m currently searching for?

Apicot Berry
    Custap Berry
    Enigma Berry
    Ganlon Berry
    Jaboca Berry
    Lansat Berry
    Liechi Berry
    Petaya Berry
    Rowap Berry
    Salac Berry
    Starf Berry

If any of these berries are available, then I’ll need to spend so more time checking random share shelves till I come across them. But considering how fast I was able to collect the others, as well as the following weeks of checking without running across anything new, I’m thinking that those on the list have not been distributed yet, with the possible exception of the Custap.
    I have about 6 pages of berries and I'm missing the same ones as you. I've been checking peoples share shelves whilst watering berries for points and I haven't come across any new berries for a while now. And I usually visit around 10 houses during each dw run as I've been having a hard time finding gardens which haven't already been watered yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    Custap is not available yet. but it will be soon. Micle, Custap and jaboca are berries given by participating on tournaments. Micle berry takes almost 1 month to be given to the ranked trainers, we don't know when custap will be received by the trainers who are ranked on Winter or Christmas tournament.

http://pglhelp.pokemon.com/en/gbu/winter_battle_2012/ tournament that gives the Custap

http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/about/sp/xc2012/ japanese tournament that gives the custap

http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/about/sp/ic2013_01/ tournament that will give the jaboca berry

About the berries that you asked for, most of then you can get outside of Dream World.
    Liechi, ganlon, salac Petaya and Apicot you can buy on Join Avenue.

Lansat and starf you can get onbattle subway, but you have to won100 and 200 battle and talk to a person on the station.

Enigma Berry was given on an event,with a darkrai.

Rowap Berry is the only berry that we don't have. but I believe that it will be given soon.
    Yeah but unfortunately you can't grow berries in-game or even send them to the dream world to grow there. I don't think many people would be willing to go through like 100-200 battles just for one berry.

Anyway I had a better dream world run today on Black 2 -bringing back a dwf gurdurr! This is quite cool because it actually has a useful hidden ability which can be used competively. I also planted some more Razz berries for my mansion.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 31st December 2012 at 4:22 AM.

Yeah,I know that Lansat, Starf and Enigma Berries are too hard to get, but they are not used for competitive purpose, you won't need more than one. I really think that they will eventually give every berry on DW.

Smile

Anyone else guessing that sometime after the Christmas Cup rankings have been calculated, the Custap berry would finally arrive?     Spoiler:- Also:
    Last edited by Lorenzo The Comic; 31st December 2012 at 6:48 AM.

I already sent Pokemon a question about the Winter VGC berry. Their response is below.

Dear Bathrezz,

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support Team! We understand you are wondering about the participation reward for the Winter VGC. We have gone ahead and forwarded this to the appropriate department for further review. They will respond as soon as more information becomes available. We greatly appreciate your patience during this and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team

Assigned to Queue: WVGC Rankings/Rewards
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I already sent Pokemon a question about the Winter VGC berry. Their response is below.

Dear Bathrezz,

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support Team! We understand you are wondering about the participation reward for the Winter VGC. We have gone ahead and forwarded this to the appropriate department for further review. They will respond as soon as more information becomes available. We greatly appreciate your patience during this and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team

Assigned to Queue: WVGC Rankings/Rewards
    Wow that may be the most generic response I've seen in a long while

Has anyone noticed that when you're at the Tree of dreams and you refresh the page, you can visit the Island of Dreams again and try to find specific pokemon such as females? Everything remains saved like what you did to your garden and what pokemon you found in the previous journey through the Island of Dreams. I found this out when my browser buggered at the very end and i had to refresh the page.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

I think most people have known about that since B/W came out, actually.

Lol okay thats good

For the people that participates of Japanese's Chrismas cup,The results will be out on jan/08 and the custap berry will be out on Feb/26

I believe that Custap berry for the winter cup will be released around this time. I doubt that we will receive this before then.

Jaboca berry will be given on Mar/16
    Last edited by Maverick Hunter; 2nd January 2013 at 12:07 AM.

Is poliwag even obtainable using a BW2 game? I've completed the main story and have over 10K points but I still haven't seen one. Not even a male one -it's practically the only pokemon I haven't seen in pleasant forrest and I've been sending my dwf petilil back to the dream world every day for weeks now...

Also does anyone know how long it usually takes for the soil to become dry after planting new berries? Cos I thought it might be neat to be able to time it so that I can water my own berries, between my games.

Anyway on Black 2 I harvested and planted some more Razz berries for my mansion -I only need about 30 more befor I'll have enough. I'm glad that these berries are fast-growing. I went to pleasant forrest about a dozen times and the sparkling sea once, eventually taking home a dwf farfetchd.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 2nd January 2013 at 2:31 AM.

Is poliwag even obtainable using a BW2 game? I've completed the main story and have over 10K points but I still haven't seen one. Not even a male one -it's practically the only pokemon I haven't seen in pleasant forrest and I've been sending my dwf petilil back to the dream world every day for weeks now...

Also does anyone know how long it usually takes for the soil to become dry after planting new berries? Cos I thought it might be neat to be able to time it so that I can water my own berries, between my games.

Anyway on Black 2 I harvested and planted some more Razz berries for my mansion -I only need about 30 more befor I'll have enough. I'm glad that these berries are fast-growing. I went to pleasant forrest about a dozen times and the sparkling sea once, eventually taking home a dwf farfetchd.
    Yes, it's called fishing for success.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

I've seen several Poliwags in the BW2 DW, yea

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Yes, it's called fishing for success.
    .....except that he's talking about DW Poliwag.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Has anyone noticed that when you're at the Tree of dreams and you refresh the page, you can visit the Island of Dreams again and try to find specific pokemon such as females? Everything remains saved like what you did to your garden and what pokemon you found in the previous journey through the Island of Dreams. I found this out when my browser buggered at the very end and i had to refresh the page.
    like what Rakurai said, this has been known for a very long time. Because this is intended. Until you wake up your Pokemon or until you pick one Pokemon, all the Pokemon befriended will still be listed. On top of that, there's a reason for the "return to home" button, you know. In fact, it's pretty much impossible to get 500 points without repeated journeys through the Island of Dream (or without a lot of friend requests)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

How does this International Scizor Event work? Cause I've been to VGC's and stuff... but I'm guessing actually means something different.. pain in the..

Edit: And what's with this Pikachu promotion?? I got my games off Amazon but BEFORE this... these promotions really suck. =/
    Last edited by poke_girl; 3rd January 2013 at 2:16 AM.
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

How many points I need to unlock all 9 garden beds?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    How many points I need to unlock all 9 garden beds?
    according to bulbapedia, you need 50,000 points & then you'll get the 10th at 100K
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

waiting for maintenance to end so I can go into the Dream World. Yesterday I got a Cherubi!

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

I had an OK dream world run today. On my Black version I brought back a dwf smoochum and started growing berries for the castle home. On Black 2 I decided to take a break from pleaseant forest and began to venture through the sparkling sea, hoping to encounter a dwf tentacool or a dratini. I've encountered a dratini befor but unfortunately it was male. I didn't find what I was looking for but I did have some nice choices to choose from -eventually bringing back a dwf Axew even though it has a useless ability. I wanna collect them all, lol. I also planted and harvested some bluk berries for my mansion.

Guess I can't login anymore, never. Had a lot of berries and items... Username and password aren't correct, yet they are.
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

Quote Originally Posted by poke_girl View Post
    How does this International Scizor Event work? Cause I've been to VGC's and stuff... but I'm guessing actually means something different.. pain in the..

Edit: And what's with this Pikachu promotion?? I got my games off Amazon but BEFORE this... these promotions really suck. =/
    So, even though I knew I'd not really get anywhere I e-mailed Amazon.. got a reply..

To take advantage of this promotion, you must have placed a qualifying order during the specified promotion period, between Monday November 12 and December 31, 2012.

Unfortunately in this case we are unable to honour the discount on this occasion.
    .. Well yes.. but ... it wasn't a discount... =/ I get the feeling they don't really know what it was. >_>

Sigh, I've not really kept up with dreamworld Pokémon, but are lightning rod Pikachu's released outside of this annoying promotion? Did they come in female so they can be bred? Though I know Pikachu isn't exactly ... great, I'm just bothered that I'm missing out on promos. x_X;
    Last edited by poke_girl; 3rd January 2013 at 11:49 PM.
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast