Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by poke_girl View Post
    Sigh, I've not really kept up with dreamworld Pokémon, but are lightning rod Pikachu's released outside of this annoying promotion? Did they come in female so they can be bred? Though I know Pikachu isn't exactly ... great, I'm just bothered that I'm missing out on promos. x_X;
    there have been a few events for DW pikachus & there have been females, but i don't think it's been released in a non-event way yet. you'd probably have to trade for a pikachu at this point...i'm sure someone is breeding them...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I went on the Dream World on White 2 this morning and after taking like five minutes to load, I accessed the Dream World. The first thing I did was harvest my berries and plant some more. I then bought a few pieces of furniture; just a table and some potted plants. After organizing my house, I headed out to the Island of Dreams and I visited the Rugged Mountain and Spooky Manor areas. I befriended 11 Pokemon and all were male, so I just kept a Durant. I headed over to my Dream Pals' gardens and I watered some berries before signing off for the day (well week since I can't be bothered to login every day).

Two questions
    1) Is there any point in watering my own berries? Does it speed up their growth if i do?
    2) The people that come to my join avenue from the DW, are they my dream buddies or people who have visited my home? Because I don't see, '12 people have visited your home since yesterday' message when I log in.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

The longer a berry plant goes without you allowing its soil to reach the driest state (A whitish color), the more berries it'll have once it matures.

The people who show up in the Join Avenue are all of the ones who are currently listed on your doormat.

Only DWF i need now are Vulpix, Poliwag and Dratini, managed to get Lapras last night but the game was laggy as hell :s

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

I wonder if they plan on releasing any more Dream World areas...

It would be nice to have access to Shadow Tag Gothita (A breedable one, that is) and Litwick.

I had fun in the dream world today. I got a Qwilfish with Intimidate.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

I meant to post this hours ago but this is what I got yesturday.

On my Black version I found a dwf Pineco and accepted like 4 friend requests. Diglet also showed up again and I got a fifth row for my garden bed. On my Black 2 version I initially had a crappy time. The internet kept playing up which is unusual for me as I'm normally able to access the dream world without any lagging issues. However today a lot of the mini games wouldn't download properlly which meant that I had to keep refreshing the page by going back into the dream world. This really got on my nerves expecially when this happened just as I'd completed the mini game for dratini -I recieved an error thingy and didn't get to find out if it was a male or a female since the dream world didn't record it as a befriended pkmn. Thankfully this is the only time that's ever happened to me and despite my troubles I did at least find a dwf tentacool on my first go. So I'm happy with that. I just wasn't able to get as many points as I normally do...
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 4th January 2013 at 4:02 PM.

I dont know if I should post this here but today my google chrome crashed now whenever I try to go onto some pages I.E IGN and Pokemon Global Link I get the aww snap error but other pages like Facebook and Youtube and Serebii work just fine. Any idea on how I fix this?

If anyone having problems with the jumping lake game or just me? (Both versions)
    Last edited by spikyearedpichu; 5th January 2013 at 4:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    If anyone having problems with the jumping lake game or just me? (Both versions)
    knowing your specific problem would aid in a better result...but i played it today on W2 with no problem. it tends to load slow the first time i play it, but other than that, it works fine for me.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    knowing your specific problem would aid in a better result...but i played it today on W2 with no problem. it tends to load slow the first time i play it, but other than that, it works fine for me.
    the lake game seems to be laggy for everyone ive never had major problems with it and its quite easy to pass if your lucky

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    the lake game seems to be laggy for everyone ive never had major problems with it and its quite easy to pass if your lucky
    I've never had it lag, and it's extremely easy, you can easily pass it without needing to be lucky (it's also my favorite minigame).

Is it just me, or is there no Spinda in the B/W 2 version of the Dream World?

I have not seen one yet.

-James

Spinda is a BW1 exclusive, so you cannot get them on a BW2 copy.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

I got a dratini today, another male sadly. Say, is there any data in BW/BW2 to suggest a final new area?

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Has anyone here other than me getting a weird bug with the emoticon?

This is the fourth time I got more than 500 points yet the emoticon stays as the green music icon instead of changing into the red heart one.....

It happens with different Pokemon, but it does not happens in a row (one session I got no heart, then the next session I got a heart, then the next session after that I got no heart again)

It's annoying because I use DW to level up my Pokemon.....

anyway, I recall someone asking if Swinub is available in B2/W2 DW

that's me using my B2

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

how can you get the starters with there hidden abilites

They've only been given out through events and they were set to be male 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    They've only been given out through events and they were set to be male 100% of the time.
    And only the 1st, 3rd, and 4th gen starters were released

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

It's annoying because I use DW to level up my Pokemon.....
    That doesn't sound like a very reliable method.

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    I got a dratini today, another male sadly. Say, is there any data in BW/BW2 to suggest a final new area?
    Yeah I've found several male dratini now but no females yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    That doesn't sound like a very reliable method.
    If you get over 500 points -which is easy to do- then you're pokemon gains one level. However I don't think you learn any new moves this way. This is negated with heart scales though.

Anyway I had a bad dream world run today. On my black version I befriended like 3 pages worth of pokemon (I don't know how many that is exactly but it was a lot) and not one of them was a female! So I didn't bother taking any back with me. I did at least get a lot of points -I'm almost at 5K now and I only started my dream world file for black on Boxing Day. On my black 2 file I came across a few good pokemon that I haven't caught yet, namely another abra and a dratini, however both were male. So I ended up choosing a dwf luvdisc instead. I also got my mansion which is something.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 7th January 2013 at 7:05 AM.

I haven't been on for a little while since I've been working on advancing in my Harvest Moon game, but last night, I decided to take a quick run. I harvested my berries, then headed for the dream island. I had tucked in a Mr. Mime, went to the Dream Park a few times, and the Icy Cave. I didn't feel like playing a bunch of mini games, so I decided to only play for pokemon I was interested in. With that said, I befriended a female Chansey and a male Gible. I had a hard time deciding (I'm not the kind of person who only takes back females) but in the end, I chose Chansey. I visited a few pals' homes, but didn't find any berry patches, so I didn't use my water can at all.

I planted a near full garden of Spelon berries, since I've decided to start collecting for a new house. I logged off after doing this.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post

If you get over 500 points -which is easy to do- then you're pokemon gains one level. However I don't think you learn any new moves this way. This is negated with heart scales though.
    Or you could battle some Audino or something, and get up multiple levels in the time it takes to get up one.

Hey all, I've just used the Dream World on my White 2 cartridge for the first time. Got myself a female Magikarp, which I've been looking for for ages on Black

I was wondering if there's any way of finding my DW home from my Black game and becoming Dream Pals with myself, so to speak? It's gonna be a real pain in the neck trying to build up my collection of berries again from scratch!
    3DS friend code 5300 9905 5901
    Friend Safari type: Grass - Quilladin, Tangela and Petilil

My trades:
    Shinies:
    Legendaries:

LF Meloetta. PM me with offers.

Red team:

Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast