Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well, the log in seems to be working, but when I go to access the DW, it won't load at all.

So be careful if you log in to the DW at this point, the maitenance doesn't appear to be finished yet.
    finally someone else having load issues im not the only one and the DW seems to be real buggy since the last routine maintenance hoping it gets fixed coz im getting kinda *insert bad word here* off that I cant even get some pokemon that I want

Since everyone has boring stories.
    I deleted all my DreamWorld friends because they all had their gardens watered before I got to them.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Finally got back on the DW, befriended a DWf Yanma, got a bunch of new berries, got my 5th row, and got 3930 Dream Points.

DW day 3 yesterday. Was logged out due to a error 7 times in my 1 hour play session. Was lucky to get 300 pts. So far my DW experience has been horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainer Nova View Post
    DW day 3 yesterday. Was logged out due to a error 7 times in my 1 hour play session. Was lucky to get 300 pts. So far my DW experience has been horrible.
    ive been getting the same errors as you and im sick of it which broswer are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by pit-fall View Post
    What is the best Eeveelution to take advantage of its Dream World Ability?
    Espeon without a doubt, it went to OU because of its ability.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Went on again tonight, got a DWf Tympole, which I'm very happy for because I really want to raise one to one up my friend's Quagsire (he just will not shut up about that thing). Up to 4520 Dream Points now, expecting to unlock the first batch of rarer Pokemon tomorrow night (I've been averaging about 600 Dream Points per night).

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    ive been getting the same errors as you and im sick of it which broswer are you using?
    I figured it out. To anyone having issues with the Dreamworld (Getting logged out every 2 minutes) make sure you are NOT using Google Chrome for your search engine. Switched over to Mozilla Firefox, no issues whatsoever.

I figured it out. To anyone having issues with the Dreamworld (Getting logged out every 2 minutes) make sure you are NOT using Google Chrome for your search engine. Switched over to Mozilla Firefox, no issues whatsoever.
    Really? Because for me, it doesn't load at all on Internet Explorer (when I click on the Dream World tab it's stuck at 0%), but it works just fine on Chrome.

I don't think your search engine has anything to do with DW. I think you meant "browser". Though there are people like Bolt who has no problem with Chrome.....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I don't think your search engine has anything to do with DW. I think you meant "browser". Though there are people like Bolt who has no problem with Chrome.....
    Yes browser sorry. I don't know how to explain it honestly. All I know is when using google chrome I was literally no exaggeration being "logged out" anywhere from 7-12+ times per session. Very very frustrating experience. Switched to Firefox, went into the dreamworld, not a single crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Really? Because for me, it doesn't load at all on Internet Explorer (when I click on the Dream World tab it's stuck at 0%), but it works just fine on Chrome.
    That's interesting. I use Internet Explorer and have never had a problem.

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the banner

Yes browser sorry. I don't know how to explain it honestly. All I know is when using google chrome I was literally no exaggeration being "logged out" anywhere from 7-12+ times per session. Very very frustrating experience. Switched to Firefox, went into the dreamworld, not a single crash.
    I have never had any problems with Chrome.

What's with the maintenance going on right now? EDIT: Ah, they must have been loading the Tyranitar promotion.
    Last edited by Ted Kord; 14th March 2013 at 4:01 PM.

THANK YOU I will install firefox soon and use for my run tomorrow you are a lifesaver know speaking of which Chrome as a whole has been very buggy for about a week now was considering changing browser anyway
    Bugs with chrome ive had include pages not loading random video crashes random images not loading did do a virus scan today which got rid of 1 virus but still getting errors but if firefox fixes the DW then firefox it is for me from now on

I have finally broken the 100,000 points mark. It's not as good as Chimecho's score, but it's still my highest yet.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/51u9mw.png[/IMG]

I also recently obtained the Sweet Dreamer medal, which you get for taking back 100 Pokemon to the Entralink. Speaking of medals, I was taking a look at some of my Dream Pals' profiles and I found someone had the Top Medalist medal :O WOW!!
    Last edited by Meowth City; 16th March 2013 at 10:01 PM.

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 | IGN: Paradis | Mii: KL♪

^Congrats man.

Interesting, so they'll be giving both Liechi and Salac Berry the tournament after the Rowap one. That gives me hope that they'll eventually bring in Lansat and Starf (hopefully they give us Enigma as well).
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

@Meowth City: Wow, and that was in the Wailord game? I hate that game. With a passion. It's like no matter what I do, I always come to a point where two of the Pokemon fall on opposite sides of the screen, and I can't catch both of them. ALWAYS. So much for that perfect clear bonus... Though a couple of times I've managed to get over 50,000 points (once over 60,000) in that game despite the lack of the perfect clear bonus.

I've also never gotten over 35,000 points in the ice cream game, despite the fact that I'm usually able to get a pretty tall stack going (usually 80-120), balance the flavours well, and use correctly-sized scoops (I always use Lum berries). I honestly don't know what is up with that game. Heck, I'm lucky if I break 30,000 in it. Unless it just has a low high-score cap. I think that's my second least-favourite minigame, which also includes the fact that I have to use up a berry to play it.

I think my favourite of the minigames so far is the hide-and-seek one, since it takes a short amount of time (which is useful if I experience lag or have a hard time finding plants to water). I rarely have trouble finding the Pokemon and its lost berry with less than 45 seconds to spare. My strategy with that one is to listen carefully every time I come to an intersection, and watch closely for the item. I've found that the hidden Pokemon is never further than two paces away from the item, so the search is easy once I've found the item. My other favourite is the sky race, except for those annoying times when I think I avoided an electric symbol but apparently didn't. The treasure box game... is like no challenge at all, though it's a good source of dream points.

Although I do hate playing it because of how long it is, I also really like the candle minigame, because of all the strategy involved in it. Over time, I've thought of a list of specific candle combinations that will always screw the opponent over if they are left with them (provided I don't make a stupid mistake after that). For example, an odd number of single candles, two rows of two, a six-candle triangle (which is why I always start the first round by blowing out the entire bottom row), and any of the above plus an even number of single candles. Although sometimes it's tough to resist the temptation to blow out a bright candle when it could potentially be a bad move. Unless I'm really unlucky (as I was with a particular Snorlax today), I'm usually able to score around 35,000 points in this game pretty easily.

And nowadays I always have a mouse on hand when doing Dream World stuff, for the sole reason of doing better on that darned gemstone minigame. That game becomes much harder when using a laptop's cursor pad... though I've still managed to score decently in that game without a mouse. The good thing is that the game seems to have a low "success score" (amount of points needed to befriend the Pokemon), because there was this one time when the only gem I collected in that game was one of the star-shaped ones, and I still befriended the Pokemon.

Well, today in the Dream World I tucked in my Nuzleaf, so I pretty much jumped all over the place, exploring first the park, then the sky, then the Spooky Manor, then the park again. I ended up taking home a Chimecho with Hyper Voice, despite the fact that I already had a Chimecho. I figured I'd jump at the chance since I got it as a result of doing unusually well in the ice cream game (about 34,000 points, I think). Oh, and yesterday I finally got enough berries to change my house to a Castle Keep. And got a Custap Berry off of someone's Share Shelf. I just planted said berry today.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 16th March 2013 at 9:08 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: The Secrets of August Manor (Daisy and Tiffany), Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith), The Savage Era: The Blood Crown (Venifica)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Been trying to get my account to actually log on, and somewhere amongst the mire of customer support I think I've found the answer!

Anyone who can't log on, the problem might be that they've introduced a 16 character limit to usernames and passwords. If your current username is over that limit then you'll have to email them to have it changed. They don't quite say email where though, so I've just tried emailing support.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

for those who know...at what point would a DW Wurmple values set? when does it decide if it's going to evolve into silcoon or cascoon, when you play the minigame? when you choose it at the tree, when you catch it in the entree forest?
    White: 3053-7006-7276: Lainey
    White 2: 4041-4230-1439: Lainey
    3DS: 5456-0840-5985: Lainey
    New Leaf: Lainey in Torretto

I went on the Dream World last night and I had a good run. I befriended 12 Pokemon after visiting the Pleasant Forest and Icy Cave areas, and I kept a female Sneasel. I also harvested all my berries and planted new ones; for once all of my berries had been watered by visitors ahead of time. I bought some furniture with the berries that I harvested and I sent some Dream Pal requests after visiting some other houses. I didn't bother looking through Share Shelves since I have every available berry now, so I just signed off after that.

So after I finished the National Dex in White I thought I would be done with the Dream World, but now I'm onto Black 2 and I'm trying to get a Snorunt. I totally forgot how hard it was raking up all of the Dreampoints. Got a Basculin today. Might add it to my Water Team for the Elite Four.

had a real quick DW run today got a female Emolga on my first minigame which is one of the Pokemon I was looking for

So then, I tried to tuck my pokemon in, and it didn't work. After ten minutes of waiting I gave up. Is the global link down or something?

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    So then, I tried to tuck my pokemon in, and it didn't work. After ten minutes of waiting I gave up. Is the global link down or something?
    apparently you're not the only one missed the memo...maintenance started at 9pm until 9 am tomorrow...i KNEW i shoulda tried to get on earlier...dangit...
    White: 3053-7006-7276: Lainey
    White 2: 4041-4230-1439: Lainey
    3DS: 5456-0840-5985: Lainey
    New Leaf: Lainey in Torretto

Yep, there's an extended maintenance. I have to wait until tomorrow before I can Game Sync again

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast