Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

I have a question regarding pokemon with Dreamworld abilities that are not currently in the Dreamworld. I understand that they are available in Japan but that is it? When are these pokemon going to be available for everyone else? Speed Boost Blaziken etc

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainer Nova View Post
    I have a question regarding pokemon with Dreamworld abilities that are not currently in the Dreamworld. I understand that they are available in Japan but that is it? When are these pokemon going to be available for everyone else? Speed Boost Blaziken etc
    No one knows when, since us players are not the one who decide that, so it's kinda pointless to ask that.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it is up to TPCi's decision regarding when certain events are released or repeated.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    No one knows when, since us players are not the one who decide that, so it's kinda pointless to ask that.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it is up to TPCi's decision regarding when certain events are released or repeated.

I'm relatively new to the pokemon scene after not playing for 8-10 years I think? Has there been similar cases like this in the past? Perhaps not dreamworld related, but rather a pokemon with a specific ability was exclusive/limited & released at a later date to your knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainer Nova View Post
    I'm relatively new to the pokemon scene after not playing for 8-10 years I think? Has there been similar cases like this in the past? Perhaps not dreamworld related, but rather a pokemon with a specific ability was exclusive/limited & released at a later date to your knowledge?
    For anything not related to DW.....

Well, it's not a Pokemon with unique ability, but the Old Sea Map to access Mew in Emerald is exclusive to Japanese Emerald only. For unknown reason, it is never released for the English version of Emerald, which means all legitimate Mew from Emerald must be Japanese.

As for something released at a later date, that has always been the case
    Usually a download event is related to the release of a movie, and movies always comes outside Japan some time after the Japanese already watched them.
    They don't have unusual ability, though. Unless you count the Shiny Legendary Beasts unlocking special in-game event in B/W as "ability".
    However, it is possible that this may not be the case with the Extremespeed Genesect movie, which will air on July. X/Y will have a worldwide release in October, which means this time we might going to have only a mere 1 month difference between the Japanese movie + event and the international movie + event.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I got some Poke Dolls including the promotional Celebi and Shaymin ones on the Global Link page this afternoon, as well as some others that I hadn't yet received. I then went in to the actual Dream World and I visited the Windswept Sky area several times since I tucked in a Ledian. I befriended 13 Pokemon and I kept a female Murkrow, then I went back to my island and I harvested berries and planted some more. I watered 20 dry berries after that and then I went back to my house to re-arrange some furniture among other things.

had an ok DW run tucked in a Lombre looking for a DWF Tentacool or Shinx didnt get them tho but settled for a female Basculin. Got logged out once trying to access the Tree of Dreams great thought id fixed those stupid errors -_- not my day lol

I went on the Dream World last night and I had an average run. I harvested my berries as soon as I arrived and I planted some Lum, Cheri, Chesto, Oran, Leppa and Bluk Berries in the soil, then I headed into my house to purchase some items with the berries I had harvested. I then went to the Island of Dreams and I was sent to the Dream Park area a few times. I befriended just 10 Pokemon and I kept a male Carnivine. I headed back to my island and I went to my Dream Pals' gardens to water their berries before I logged off.

great all the log outs are back

I earned my Sweet Dreamer medal today! Also, I believe I'm within 1,000 dream points of getting my 8th garden row, so that's exciting.

Well, I was horrified to find that the DW doesn't know the difference between a male and female Jellicent.

Other than that, it was a pretty routine trip.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter/ Tumblr /Secret Base

Quote Originally Posted by Guywhoiam View Post
    Well, I was horrified to find that the DW doesn't know the difference between a male and female Jellicent.
    the DW doesn't know the difference between a male & female anything... i do believe it will always show the male sprite in the DW...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    the DW doesn't know the difference between a male & female anything... i do believe it will always show the male sprite in the DW...
    That is unfortunate and I hope if the DW is used for XY that will be changed. This was the first time I've put a Pokemon with a gender difference in. Oh well, I learned something new today.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter/ Tumblr /Secret Base

Quote Originally Posted by Guywhoiam View Post
    That is unfortunate and I hope if the DW is used for XY that will be changed. This was the first time I've put a Pokemon with a gender difference in. Oh well, I learned something new today.
    Combee only shows as a female

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    Combee only shows as a female
    really? i will have to put 2 different genders to sleep on my files tomorrow & see what happens...i learned something new today...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

^
    You don't have to, believe me, I've seen numerous male Combee in Dream Park before I finally found a female one. And all those male Combee indeed has the female sprite.

In fact, at one point I posted about how annoying the sprite is.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Hey I've got a question (not sure if this is the right place to put it, but oh well).

When swapping DWFs with somebody, would you rather get a baby pokemon (if there is one) or the normal one? I'm going to trade a Mr. Mime, and I can't decide whether to breed Mr. Mimes or Mime Jrs..
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I think is better if you breed Mr.mime, since it will be ready to breed and you save the problem to evolve to the other person. For example if it is a roselia, you wouldn't have to evolve by happyness the budew.

BUt if you can't avoid getting the baby (like pichu) the receiver shouldn't have any problem.

Does anyone know what i can do about my dreamworld account? when i try to register my pokemon black 2 game its saying its already registered? :s

But for the life of me i don't remember registering it :/
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Is there a special trick to getting people registered in your Pal Pad to show up in your Global Link/Dream World? I know the page says it might take a while, but it's been over a week since I traded friend codes with a few people for the purpose of hooking up with them in the Dream World and I see no sign of them.

Also, what are the criteria for a tucked-in Pokemon leveling up? So far, my Landorus has leveled up four times. Three times withing the space of two weeks and the fourth time occurring today, probably at least a month since the last time.

Thanks Ulrik, that's what I was thinking ^^

@johnyboy
    If you have another game cartridge that you're currently using, log onto your DW account and there should be a place where you can switch game card you're using.

@Ted Kord
    I just figured this out today c:
    When you're in the dream world at your home, go to your Dream Pal map. There in the upper left corner, you can see your game pals, and that shows people you've traded with and your friends.
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

[QUOTE=Keera;15846919]Thanks Ulrik, that's what I was thinking ^^

@johnyboy
    If you have another game cartridge that you're currently using, log onto your DW account and there should be a place where you can switch game card you're using.

I only have black version 2 :/
    Deoxys chaser

So you're thinking you have another Global Link account then?

Quote Originally Posted by Keera View Post
    So you're thinking you have another Global Link account then?
    Yeah exactly but for the life of me i even remember the email i used for it..
    Deoxys chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Keera View Post
    @Ted Kord
    I just figured this out today c:
    When you're in the dream world at your home, go to your Dream Pal map. There in the upper left corner, you can see your game pals, and that shows people you've traded with and your friends.
    I know this. The problem is, they aren't showing up. My Trade Pals appear, but my Game Pals do not.

I don't know what to tell you johnnyboy :c

@Ted Kord
    Ah, have you "confirmed" your friendship in game yet? You won't be confirmed until you interact with them some how, whether it be battling or trading.
    Try that and see if it helps ^^

Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast