Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

  1. #1476
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In your base, killing ur doods
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Wouldn't it be cool if the Hero Catalogue was released outside of Japan? I WANT THAT DARUMAKA DOLL.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

  2. #1477
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Littleroot Town
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    I just want a Riolu Doll...

    So we FINALLY got a new PokeDex skin? We haven't gotten a PokeDex skin since Dream World actually started. Only Japan got the rest...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    We'll get Mega Flygon/Milotic when Roy gets his job back in SSB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your Ridley on smash claims, now with fairy type add on for 20% extra coolness factor.
    __________
    Twitter

  3. #1478
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England - United Kingdom
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    i think it's based on how often they're watered. if they're watered once every growing stage, you get the max number of berries. the only time i ever got less than the max was when my plants weren't watered everyday...it's easier to keep everything watered if you either have friends that play everyday or if you have multiple files that are connected.
    But sometimes I get the minimum number of berries after forgetting to water them once. (I'm talking about the ones that takes days to grow, and I go on everyday to water them, but I miss one day and...)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I decided to use the entire one hour on my Black account to look for a Rowap Berry. One hour and I didn't find any.

    Changed into Black 2, first house I visited has a Rowap Berry up for trade
    I'm holding off on looking for them (this time I didn't enter the competition), in a few weeks they'll be really easy to find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post

    So we FINALLY got a new PokeDex skin? We haven't gotten a PokeDex skin since Dream World actually started. Only Japan got the rest...
    About time too. Shame we never got Kanto Starter Pals, I really liked that one. Never did like Unova Starter Pals, so I use the default skin in my White 1. This new skin looks pretty cool though
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

    Friend Safari: Psychic

    Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

  4. #1479
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleOne View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if the Hero Catalogue was released outside of Japan? I WANT THAT DARUMAKA DOLL.
    I'm going to be mad if we don't get the Hero Catalogue, there's some awesome stuff in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  5. #1480
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Hum, just went on, and got the Hugh Pokédex...

    I went fivw times to the Island of Dreams today... 3 Icy Caves, and 2 Dream Parks... And I only got a total of three Pokémo <_< Druddigon, Gulpin, and Wurmple...

    But, I went some item searchng today, and I got some pretty good iems. I mean, I got stuff like Coba and Custap :P (hey, it's good by my standard, most of the time I just find Oran Berries on the Trade Shelves)

  6. #1481
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    But, I went some item searchng today, and I got some pretty good iems. I mean, I got stuff like Coba and Custap :P (hey, it's good by my standard, most of the time I just find Oran Berries on the Trade Shelves)
    Am I the only one here who has no trouble finding Berries through people's Share Shelves? I can find just about any other berry besides the Rowap Berry relatively easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  7. #1482
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Am I the only one here who has no trouble finding Berries through people's Share Shelves? I can find just about any other berry besides the Rowap Berry relatively easily.
    Apparently, admittedly, I got a bit more than that, thought the best things igot today are brobably Passho (Water-Weakness) and Rindo (Grass Weakness).

    I have tonnes of Jaboca Berries though, due to the tournament :P

  8. #1483
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,616

    Default

    My Dream World session kind of flopped. My Pokemon took forever to get tucked in and when I finally arrived at the Dream World I noticed that none of my berries had been watered so I had to water them myself. I went inside my house to buy some furniture with the berries that I already had but all I could afford were a couple of potted plants. I headed over to the Island of Dreams afterwards and I befriended 8 Pokemon, but once again I had no females so I kept a Throh. I left the Dream World after that disappointment.

  9. #1484

    Default

    So...I'm not sure if this was brought up since I don't always get the chance to post here but...well I wanted to have Charming Munna and the Meloetta songs for the Musical in Nimbasa City in Black 2....I find them catchy =P

    But anyway I went on Dream World and changed the song, I'd figure "oh maybe I have to unlock one at a time" so I changed my PokeDex to Hugh's colors and then the song to Charming Munna, not realizing until I read the message "music has changed". Though I thought to myself "wait they honestly wouldn't do this right? They wouldn't honestly change it and not just unlock it being that they're in the game right?"

    So I go to Nimbasa City and...yeah only one of them is there, I had Meloetta's song there and it really just replaced it instead of doing the sensible thing and just having it unlocked. I find it as stupid as having one of the most basic things as having the need for another game to unlock another difficulty mode. I still love Black2/White2, I just find this rather stupid.

  10. #1485
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England - United Kingdom
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TophatMiguel View Post
    So...I'm not sure if this was brought up since I don't always get the chance to post here but...well I wanted to have Charming Munna and the Meloetta songs for the Musical in Nimbasa City in Black 2....I find them catchy =P

    But anyway I went on Dream World and changed the song, I'd figure "oh maybe I have to unlock one at a time" so I changed my PokeDex to Hugh's colors and then the song to Charming Munna, not realizing until I read the message "music has changed". Though I thought to myself "wait they honestly wouldn't do this right? They wouldn't honestly change it and not just unlock it being that they're in the game right?"

    So I go to Nimbasa City and...yeah only one of them is there, I had Meloetta's song there and it really just replaced it instead of doing the sensible thing and just having it unlocked. I find it as stupid as having one of the most basic things as having the need for another game to unlock another difficulty mode. I still love Black2/White2, I just find this rather stupid.
    The skins/musical shows aren't "unlocked", they're downloaded to the game and you can only have one at a time.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

    Friend Safari: Psychic

    Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

  11. #1486

    Default

    I have 2000 Dream Points saved up for my Pokémon Black 2, but, unfortunately, I lost the game cartridge. I recently got a replacement and have started the game over with a new save file. If I register this new Pokémon Black 2 game cartridge online with the same Dream World account will I retain my points or will I have to start over?
    I'm Oshawott!
    And quite naturally I rock.
    Who are you?

    ...Let's be friends...
    5386-9386-3644

  12. #1487
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanWaterOtter View Post
    I have 2000 Dream Points saved up for my Pokémon Black 2, but, unfortunately, I lost the game cartridge. I recently got a replacement and have started the game over with a new save file. If I register this new Pokémon Black 2 game cartridge online with the same Dream World account will I retain my points or will I have to start over?
    You'll have to start over.


    Hey, at least it's just 2000 points

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  13. #1488

    Default

    I took me forever to get those stupid points!
    I'm Oshawott!
    And quite naturally I rock.
    Who are you?

    ...Let's be friends...
    5386-9386-3644

  14. #1489
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,668

    Default

    You can get more than 500 points in just one hour, by befriending 13 Pokemon and watering 20 plants.

    That, along with the 50 points you got from the first log in into DW for the day, makes a total of 510 points.

    So in total you need only 4 days (one hour playthrough per day) to regain those 2000 points.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  15. #1490
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Still haven't got a Bullet Seed Shroomish yet, though I'm well over 15k points on my demo account.

  16. #1491
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,616

    Default

    I went on the Dream World a few days ago, but the session yielded mediocre results. I befriended 9 Pokemon in the Dream Park and Windswept Sky areas, but none of them were female so I just kept a male Gurdurr. I went back to my home after that and I harvested my berries and planted some Oran, Chesto, Pecha, Nomel and Durin berries before I set off to other people's gardens to water berries. For some reason I could only find half a dozen dry berries even though I looked through at least 20 gardens, so I left the Dream World with only a few accomplishments. I probably won't sign in again any time soon.

  17. #1492
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Am I the only one here who has no trouble finding Berries through people's Share Shelves? I can find just about any other berry besides the Rowap Berry relatively easily.
    Oooh, I just found that one today!

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanWaterOtter View Post
    I took me forever to get those stupid points!
    Hmm, it only took me about a week to get that many points. I probably would have more if I had made dream pals earlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    You can get more than 500 points in just one hour, by befriending 13 Pokemon and watering 20 plants.

    That, along with the 50 points you got from the first log in into DW for the day, makes a total of 510 points.

    So in total you need only 4 days (one hour playthrough per day) to regain those 2000 points.
    Err.. fat chance?

    I don't know about you, but I NEVER encounter that many pokemon even on my very best days. The dream world (like the real world) seems to be a rather arbitrary place, wouldn't you say?

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Now, regarding my recent experience in the dream world, I DID befriend one pokemon that I needed in Dream Park. However, it was just a Cherubi, which does not have a hidden ability. Other successes included using all of the available water for my friends' gardens (as usual), and exchanging 10 Spelon berries for the Wall Scroll. My single greatest failure of the day was losing a Wurmple in the Sky Race, which I have never won to date (though incomparable to losing a couple of Pickpocket Seedots...Grr).

  18. #1493
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    Edit: Today was a good day. I manage to find not one, but four Rowap Berries. I planted three in a row in my garden, while the other is going on a friend's share shelf.

    ... On other note, I still haven't found a Lapras yet. It's the only Pokemon I have yet to encounter in DW.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 20th April 2013 at 7:51 PM.

    Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

  19. #1494
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazedyanma View Post
    Err.. fat chance?

    I don't know about you, but I NEVER encounter that many pokemon even on my very best days. The dream world (like the real world) seems to be a rather arbitrary place, wouldn't you say?
    Really? Because I'm pretty sure I encounter at least 20. Anyway, I've been doing exactly what Shine said on my BW2 file (except I haven't been playing every single mini game, only the ones I can do relatively easily), and I've been getting about 600-700 Dream Points per day on average. So I've been able to muster up over 10000 Dream Points total in a few weeks' worth of playing. It's not that hard at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  20. #1495
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    ^ I agree with Shine and Bolt. It's not that difficult to gain 500 points in one session. That's what I earn on average.

    Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

  21. #1496
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazedyanma View Post

    Err.. fat chance?

    I don't know about you, but I NEVER encounter that many pokemon even on my very best days. The dream world (like the real world) seems to be a rather arbitrary place, wouldn't you say?
    not really, I've been consistently getting 13-14 Pokemon per playthrough since way before they even released Spooky Manor in the Dream World.

    You just need to keep going back, until you've befriended enough Pokemon. It's even easier now that they've increased the limit (previously, before the B2/W2 update, the island would dry up after 4-5 visits, but now it takes more than 7 visits before it finally dries up)

    The real hard part is finding plants that needs watering.


    Quote Originally Posted by Crazedyanma View Post
    My single greatest failure of the day was losing a Wurmple in the Sky Race, which I have never won to date
    wait what

    did you keep hitting the Electric symbol and clouds or what

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  22. #1497
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In your base, killing ur doods
    Posts
    174

    Default

    I recently got a DW Ducklett. I love that little guy. QUACK!
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

  23. #1498

    Default

    Oh well, maybe I've been going about it in the wrong way. I'll try a little harder the next time I'm in the DreamWorld.
    I'm Oshawott!
    And quite naturally I rock.
    Who are you?

    ...Let's be friends...
    5386-9386-3644

  24. #1499
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I just logged into my dream world for the 2nd time and I got a Larvitar! Pretty happy, this should be a nice little Pokemon to have near the beginning of the game.

    I ordered Black 2 last week so I should have it in the next 2 days. Very keen to have a Larvitar in my party so early.

  25. #1500
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Any one have and want to trade a charmander with dream world ability I have all legendary's in white 2

Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •