Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

I went on the Dream World this morning and after tucking in a Glameow, I wandered around the Dream Park area several times. I befriended 9 Pokemon and I decided to keep the only female (Slakoth). I headed back to my house after that and I harvested my berries. I wandered around other people's gardens and I watered some dry berries, then I searched through Share Shelves. I finally found a Rowap Berry and I planted it in my garden. I added a couple of Dream Pals then I signed off after buying some furniture from the catalog.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    They can set it so that you can't trade the item off the Share Shelf if you're using B/W/B2/W2. I'm very sure PGL keeps a track on what game we're currently using.

As for new areas, what else they can add? We already have a park, a manor, a forest, the sea, the sky, a cave, and a mountain range.

The only other area I think they can add is a beach area, but what kind of Pokemon will be available there? Everything they can add to the area, up to Gen V, are already available, with the exception of legendaries, starters, and for whatever reason, the elemental monkeys, Archen, Gothita line, and Litwick line.
    jungle, desert, city, etc.

Maintenance was being done for hours. On the one hand, it meant that my Leppa bushes dried out and I got less yield for them, annoying when I'm saving them for a Charmander doll. On the other hand, going on so soon after the work was done meant that I had first dibs on the Share Shelf stock, and I found a Salac and Liechi berry! As soom as my Micle and Rowap bushes are finished, I'll start growing them.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    I was considering several options, actually, and most of those would cause an imbalance in the distribution, either because they're too niche to have that many Pokemon appear, or because they would cause other areas to become too niche. It's not really that simple. But in general, I do think they should spread Pokemon out to other areas and decrease the amount of Pokemon that appear in each area, it's a bit ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

eh, for the jungle, we already have Pleasant Forest.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I was considering several options, actually, and most of those would cause an imbalance in the distribution, either because they're too niche to have that many Pokemon appear, or because they would cause other areas to become too niche. It's not really that simple. But in general, I do think they should spread Pokemon out to other areas and decrease the amount of Pokemon that appear in each area, it's a bit ridiculous.
    Right, but if the DW exists in Gen 6, then they can freely change what appears. Plus we know next to nothing about the types of Pokemon being introduced in Gen 6, so many could fill such habitats (do note that the ones I gave were just examples).

eh, for the jungle, we already have Pleasant Forest.
    ... those don't have much in common.

Right, but if the DW exists in Gen 6, then they can freely change what appears. Plus we know next to nothing about the types of Pokemon being introduced in Gen 6, so many could fill such habitats (do note that the ones I gave were just examples).
    That is true, but overall, there'd be less Pokemon that can fill those habitats. It's not really as viable as the existing ones.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

They could make it so you find 30 or so Pokemon per area, which is still a nice variety, and allow multiple new areas with such. Also, keep in mind that they can reassign old Pokemon to potential new areas.

Why not a Marsh area?
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

I was wondering why do people most of the time always go for Female Pokemon on the DW.
    Is that because they can pass the Hidden Ability by doing breeding ?
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

mainly i use dream world its just awesome mine favorite one here

They could make it so you find 30 or so Pokemon per area, which is still a nice variety, and allow multiple new areas with such. Also, keep in mind that they can reassign old Pokemon to potential new areas.
    There's already about that much. They should lower it to about 15-20, the areas are absolutely stuffed with Pokemon and it gets pretty ridiculous to find specific Pokemon there, let alone a Female.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuragi View Post
    I was wondering why do people most of the time always go for Female Pokemon on the DW.
    That's exactly the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuragi View Post
    that's why i do it...with the new move tutors, some of the special DW moves aren't so special, but you'll always need a female for the ability to pass on...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I see, thanks, both of you.
    I shall start doing that as well since most of the DW Abilities are better than the Normal ones.
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

49 are found in Pleasant Forest
    24 are found in Windswept Sky
    39 are found in Sparkling Sea
    31 are found in Spooky Manor
    30 are found in Rugged Mountain
    29 are found in Icy Cave
    34 are found in Dream Park

There are about 236 in total, however since Tailow and Hoppip are found in two different locations; nonetheless it's 234. I'm not sure about the Goldeen and Seaking family since either of the two can have the same ability, so wouldn't that be 233 then? Man I wish there was an easier way to make a spreadsheet of the various Pokemon in different locations like bulbapedia and serebii have.

^
    Speaking of Hoppip, how many minigames it actually has anyway? Feels like it has more than 3 different minigames.....

Anyway, is there anyone here besides me who feels like for whatever reason they've replaced the cookies for the minigame and the area with the ones that deletes themselves after around a week or so?

Sometimes the areas and minigames takes time to load, even though they are loading very fast last week.....and I doubt it's my connection, considering I have no problem loading everything else.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Is there anyone here besides me who feels like for whatever reason they've replaced the cookies for the minigame and the area with the ones that deletes themselves after around a week or so?

Sometimes the areas and minigames takes time to load, even though they are loading very fast last week.....and I doubt it's my connection, considering I have no problem loading everything else.
    Is your browser deleting cookies or set to do so after a short amount of time

Only things I notice take a while to load are my house (because it's full of every single doll plus other misc items) and flower bed (because of the berries)

No, I'm very sure my browser does not delete cookies, because Fennel never shows up anymore.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

^
    Speaking of Hoppip, how many minigames it actually has anyway? Feels like it has more than 3 different minigames.....

Anyway, is there anyone here besides me who feels like for whatever reason they've replaced the cookies for the minigame and the area with the ones that deletes themselves after around a week or so?

Hoppip is in the Pleasant Forest for BW1 games, and the Windswept Sky for BW2. So odds are it does have more than three.

According to Bulbapedia, Hoppip only has three different minigames: Pokemon Seek, Ice Cream Scoop and Open the Treasure Box.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pleasant_Forest
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Windswept_Sky

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

I've been trying to figure this out, do same versions, like pokemon black 2 and white 2 share dream points or they have their own allocated points like black 1 and black 2?

Any idea if we're getting the heros catalogue outside of japan? If so, any idea of when? I'm sooo wanting that house n the tv xD
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLotuslvl78 View Post
    I've been trying to figure this out, do same versions, like pokemon black 2 and white 2 share dream points or they have their own allocated points like black 1 and black 2?
    Each game have their own points.

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    Any idea if we're getting the heros catalogue outside of japan? If so, any idea of when? I'm sooo wanting that house n the tv xD
    No one knows when, we're just normal PGL users and we're just as clueless as you.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    Same here, the Hero's Catalogue looks awesome.

If my Black version 1 broke, and I unregister it, then register a new black version 1 will my points still stay for that version or be stuck in limbo and the new cartridge has 0 DP's?

Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast