Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLotuslvl78 View Post
    If my Black version 1 broke, and I unregister it, then register a new black version 1 will my points still stay for that version or be stuck in limbo and the new cartridge has 0 DP's?
    you can't unregister, you'd have to start a new DW account with the new save file, those old points would be in limbo forever...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

lol

this is the first time I actually managed to get a score this high on this minigame.....and coincidentally, my tucked-in Pokemon and the Pokemon who asked for the minigame, are the same kind of Pokemon

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Has anyone been keeping up with what Pokemon types will take you to which areas? Many months ago, I comprised a list in the B/W DW Discussion thread, but since then, more areas have been added and there have been a lot of updates. If anyone has that list I'd love to see it. Thanks!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Has anyone been keeping up with what Pokemon types will take you to which areas? Many months ago, I comprised a list in the B/W DW Discussion thread, but since then, more areas have been added and there have been a lot of updates. If anyone has that list I'd love to see it. Thanks!
    Check the area tabs for BW1 and BW2 on the main site.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Check the area tabs for BW1 and BW2 on the main site.
    Well look at that. Someone updated the site and it completely slipped me by...and I was on that page earlier today. Thanks, Bolt!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

*sigh* I miss the Dream World...been about 2 months since I lost my Nintendo Wi-Fi connection, don't think I'll be getting it back.

All those items..Red Cards, Leftovers, Air Balloons, etc. I never got to send back. Not to mention my berries, especially my Black account which had a truck load, which eventually be converted into dream points in about a month...
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

DW question! I am looking for a Sableye in the Spooky manor, but after many many MANY run throughs of the manor, I have not stumbled upon a Sableye. Were they limited event giveaways? Or am I just spectacularly unlucky?
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelai View Post
    DW question! I am looking for a Sableye in the Spooky manor, but after many many MANY run throughs of the manor, I have not stumbled upon a Sableye. Were they limited event giveaways? Or am I just spectacularly unlucky?
    according to this, sableye is only available when you use B1W1...i'm assuming you're trying with B2W2...

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    according to this, sableye is only available when you use B1W1...i'm assuming you're trying with B2W2...
    AhhHHhhh! thank you!
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

If you're playing as the female character, you can also get a DW Sableye by trading with Curtis.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

What about DW Eevees? Were those temporary or can you still get them (besides the one as a gift in Castelia City)?

Quote Originally Posted by SonicX28 View Post
    What about DW Eevees? Were those temporary or can you still get them (besides the one as a gift in Castelia City)?
    Eevee in the Dream Park area is available forever.

In fact, just a few weeks ago I sent a female one to my game.

The one that's event only is the Hidden Grotto one, and even then it is a Japan-only event.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

*Wishes she could download the DW Metagross* Anyway, I went back on the Dream World today and I had a nice session. I tucked in a random Litwick and I was sent to the Spooky Manor area three times and to the Icy Cave area once. I befriended many Pokemon but only two were female. I chose to keep a female Whismur over a female Sandshrew, then I harvested my berries in my garden and went to water other people's berries for them. I added a Dream Pal and I redecorated my house a bit before signing off.

In Black 2 does the Shiny Gible from Benga have a DW ability or the normal one?

In Black 2 does the Shiny Gible from Benga have a DW ability or the normal one?
    the normal one...the only way to have a legitimate shiny DW gible is to breed for one...

Can someone please tell me why the Frozen Treat Sweep mini-game plays so unbearably slow? I'm so sick of losing my Pokemon encounters. It seems the timer runs normally, but the game itself is the laggiest thing ever. It's pure luck getting the minimum amount of points. All the other mini-games play just fine.

The times moves by slow for me and it feels incredibly laggy. Anyways, as for me, I had a great session and scored 470 dream points this session and possibly more with a few dream pal requests. Anywho, I have 3940 points, but unfortunately far from 7500 to get a Snorunt and other pokemon and 10k to get a few other pokemon that I might need.

is there any way you can search for people to be dream pals without having to randomly add a stranger? would be great if i could get people from here to add me. i always struggle to find gardens to water!

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rabbit View Post
    is there any way you can search for people to be dream pals without having to randomly add a stranger? would be great if i could get people from here to add me. i always struggle to find gardens to water!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...xchange-Thread

ignore the server 2/3/4 thing, ever since the B2/W2 update, everyone's on server 1 now.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Is it possible to get a DW Chimchar? I'm hoping to have one with Iron Fist. I have one from Platinum, but obviously it's ability is Blaze.

Is it possible to get a DW Chimchar? I'm hoping to have one with Iron Fist. I have one from Platinum, but obviously it's ability is Blaze.
    DW Chimbar are not available in the wild in the Dream World. They were available as a promotion on a special box of B/W2 if you bought it I believe. Having one of those boxes with the code or trading is the only way to get Iron Fist Platinum. I would suggest you check the trade forum.

Dang. All right, I'll try that. Unfortunately I got the game 2 months after release.

Glitch. I put my Level 60 Serperior in the DreamWorld yesterday and I woke it up today and it didn't grow a level. I earned well over 500 points in that time frame.
    Pokemon White 2 CHAMPION team

Serperior, Lucario, Wailord, Galvantula, Altaria, Mismagius

Quote Originally Posted by Volcaronick View Post
    Glitch. I put my Level 60 Serperior in the DreamWorld yesterday and I woke it up today and it didn't grow a level. I earned well over 500 points in that time frame.
    Yeah, that "glitch" also happened to me a few times.

You see, to get a level up, our Pokemon must show a heart emote.
    Even if we already got over 500 points, if our Pokemon did not show the heart emote yet, then our Pokemon won't level up.

Going back to our own home usually "updates" the emote, but the problem is, sometimes our Pokemon still won't show a heart emote even after more than 2 minutes of going back and forth. The points should have been updated by then.......

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Question: Is the dream area you go to random or is there a factor I dont know about?
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast