Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IAintObeezy View Post
    Question: Is the dream area you go to random or is there a factor I dont know about?
    Yes, there is a "factor"

iirc they implemented it during the same time as the B2/W2 update?

Basically, if you tucked in a Pokemon with certain Type, the chance of visiting a specific area greatly increases.

Here's the list of the areas and the types:

Pleasant Forest : Grass, Electric, Poison, Bug
    Windswept Sky: Flying
    Sparkling Sea : Water
    Spooky Manor : Psychic, Ghost, Dark
    Rugged Mountain : Fire, Rock, Ground, Fighting, Steel
    Icy Cave : Ice, Steel, Ground
    Dream Park : Normal
    No preference : Dragon

If a Pokemon has dual typing, both types are applied, but it seems that primary type has priority, so a Grass/Flying will give you a higher chance to visit the Forest, slightly higher chance to visit the Sky, and lower chance to visit everything else.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Yes, there is a "factor"

Basically, if you tucked in a Pokemon with certain Type, the chance of visiting a specific area greatly increases.

If a Pokemon has dual typing, both types are applied, but it seems that primary type has priority, so a Grass/Flying will give you a higher chance to visit the Forest, slightly higher chance to visit the Sky, and lower chance to visit everything else.
    You have no idea how helpful this information is. I have just been tucking in random Pokemon hoping to catch a Vulpix and Snorunt, but now I know I can skew the chances of finding it by some. Still caught a No Guard Golett though today.

I went on the Dream World a couple of days ago and I finally got the Bianca-esque Pokedex skin, which looks fabulous to be honest. I also unlocked some of the new dolls and I decorated some of my tables with them when I got to my house. I harvested and planted more berries in my garden afterwards and I went to the Island of Dreams. I visited the Windswept Sky and Spooky Manor areas a couple of times each and I befriended 13 Pokemon. I kept a Chimecho and I watered other people's berries before signing off for the day.

I am most likely in the wrong place for this, but my Game card with 233 hours worth of gameplay, all event pokemon and a very close to complete pokedex just got wiped. Where Would I got to find if someone could trade me dream world durants and dratini's. I've pretty much conceded that the rest of the pokedex I'll have to just fill in again, but I spent hours catching the marvel scale dragonite in the hidden hollow, and there's no way I could go through that again. And I spent hours building up the dream-world points to catch durant with truant, these guys are part of my battle subway team and are the guys I need the most. Does anybody know where I can go to find someone who could trade them to me?

Quote Originally Posted by 2786alex View Post
    I am most likely in the wrong place for this, but my Game card with 233 hours worth of gameplay, all event pokemon and a very close to complete pokedex just got wiped. Where Would I got to find if someone could trade me dream world durants and dratini's. I've pretty much conceded that the rest of the pokedex I'll have to just fill in again, but I spent hours catching the marvel scale dragonite in the hidden hollow, and there's no way I could go through that again. And I spent hours building up the dream-world points to catch durant with truant, these guys are part of my battle subway team and are the guys I need the most. Does anybody know where I can go to find someone who could trade them to me?

Try the Dream World trading thread.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Trading-Thread

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

As of today, I have officially obtained every Pokemon in Dream World, at least all that is possible on a BW2 game. All of which were females, except for the couple of male-only and genderless ones, of course.

I'm not sure what else to do now. I've already unlocked every piece of furniture in the catalog, as well as every doll. I guess I could try to get that last row of soil for my garden for the sake of completion. Either way, I'm more or less, done with Dream World. Oh, I feel so accomplished.

I might even start taking requests for DWFs in exchange for the BW exclusives ones.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

I almost have all of the Dream World Pokemon that I am looking for. I am just now waiting on a female Snorunt. It's been three days of just putting Ice Pokemon to sleep to try and find it and still yet no luck. Found a bunch of Gible though, like one after another after another. None were female, but then since Gible doesn't really have great Egg Moves the male ones seemed to do just fine.

I'm about the try again today, hopefully today will be my luck break. Ugh.

Hey guys I've been a lurker for a long time and I have a question I hope you can answer.A bit ago I decided to restart my White 2 game but in an idiotic moment, forgot to wake up my Weavile. I've accepted that the she is gone, that can't be changed. But the kicker is that I when I gamesync and tuck in a new pokemon they don't show up and GL keeps telling me that Weavile is tucked in but it won't let me wake her up. When I try to go to the DW, I'm being told that I don't have anyone dreaming.

So essentially I can't get rid of Weavile and when ever i tuck someone else, they won't show up and DW won't let me in.
    what do i need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by gaultierfnd2007 View Post
    Hey guys I've been a lurker for a long time and I have a question I hope you can answer.A bit ago I decided to restart my White 2 game but in an idiotic moment, forgot to wake up my Weavile. I've accepted that the she is gone, that can't be changed. But the kicker is that I when I gamesync and tuck in a new pokemon they don't show up and GL keeps telling me that Weavile is tucked in but it won't let me wake her up. When I try to go to the DW, I'm being told that I don't have anyone dreaming.

So essentially I can't get rid of Weavile and when ever i tuck someone else, they won't show up and DW won't let me in.
    what do i need to do?
    you need to restart a new DW account with the new save file. new username, new registration, new everything... you can't do the old DW file with the new save file info, you'll have to start from scratch...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

that's what i was worried about. thanks for the help

I went on the Dream World last night and after tucking in a Drifloon, I visited the Spooky Manor, Icy Cave and Windswept Sky areas. I befriended 14 Pokemon in total and I kept a Duosion in the end. I returned to my island and I visited my house in order to buy some furniture, then I harvested my berries and planted Jaboca and Rowap Berries in the unoccupied soil. I went to water other people's berries after that, but I only found half a dozen, so that was a waste of time. I went back to my island afterwards and I signed off.

Bah, got back into the DW today after a "break" from Pkmn, and unfortunately that darn tree ate my berries..

On the up side, I got a female eevee sitting in my forest now, lol, and I did get about 16,000 points for all the berries.
    IGN: Nick
    3DS FC: 4897 - 7040 - 0177
    ~~~
    Current MM:
    Previous MM's: Chansey, Furfrou, Mawile

Still saving up for the castle in the Dream World. Have about 250 of each required berry at the moment.

Also randomly encountered a female Dream World Dratini the other day, wasn't even looking for one. Nice little bonus for the regular reset I did today. Next time I have to move one, it'll probably be the Krookodile I found after that reset.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

GO DW I love the truant thing will be so fun (I don't have a unova game in general) I would love to mess with people

Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Xweek View Post
    Still saving up for the castle in the Dream World. Have about 250 of each required berry at the moment.

Also randomly encountered a female Dream World Dratini the other day, wasn't even looking for one. Nice little bonus for the regular reset I did today. Next time I have to move one, it'll probably be the Krookodile I found after that reset.
    Ah, the castle, I finally got it the last time I went there. In the process of growing berries for the castle, I got a lot of extra berries, with which I bought Delibird and Vanillite dolls, along with a wooden table.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

This might be not the best place but in the tech support topic i didn't find what i was looking for, nor get a straight answer from google.
    So i have bought a 3ds and want to use my white2 game in it. So will i lose all my dw data/accaunt if i change from dsi to 3ds (like tha house, the berries, the dw piont)? A lot places say that the card and the system makes a pair <- that why i'm a bit afraid "resyncing" to the newer system.
    3ds fc: 2294 - 4185 - 3634
    Friend Safari Fighting: Breloom - Mankey - Pancham

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonMono View Post
    This might be not the best place but in the tech support topic i didn't find what i was looking for, nor get a straight answer from google.
    So i have bought a 3ds and want to use my white2 game in it. So will i lose all my dw data/accaunt if i change from dsi to 3ds (like tha house, the berries, the dw piont)? A lot places say that the card and the system makes a pair <- that why i'm a bit afraid "resyncing" to the newer system.
    No you will not. I made the transfer from my DS Lite to my 3DS without deleting my game file, or even thinking about it being a problem. For whatever reason, possibly that reason, all the data seems to save on the game card. I didn't lose anything when I made the switch to my 3DS, so I doubt you'll have a problem, unless my electronics are just weird. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Yes, there is a "factor"

So wait... Say if I were to tuck in a Lucario. Would my chances of getting the Rugged Mountain be doubled the normal increase, maybe a little less, because of it's dual typing of both Steel and Fighting?
    Last edited by *~Silver*~; 25th June 2013 at 12:51 PM.

I finally went on the DW w/B2 recently- even though I had White since it came out I never went. I have to say it's fairly fun, except when you keep getting the same pokemon or having them want to play the same game. Although that's better now that I'm over 10000 points.

Anyway, at the moment, I've just got the cottage house with basically nothing inside, just Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi and Bulbasaur dolls. I'm saving up to get the Tree House though- I was thinking about getting the Manor House (since psychic pokemon go there supposedly), but I don't really like the look of it. Also going to get some other dolls at some point- at least Gardevior, Metagross and Torchic, and likely others.

Something I've wondered though- is it possible to get more then 20 water for friends' berries? And can you get a share self bigger then 3x3?

Oh, also, is there a consistant way to get a 'V' on the gem game? I swear half the time I draw one the game can't read it.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    So wait... Say if I were to tuck in a Lucario. Would my chances of getting the Rugged Mountain be doubled the normal increase, maybe a little less, because of it's dual typing of both Steel and Fighting?
    It should make you visit the Rugged Mountain much more often. Though I'm not sure how the chance is calculated in that case, it could be simply Steel's chance + Fight's chance.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post

Something I've wondered though- is it possible to get more then 20 water for friends' berries? And can you get a share self bigger then 3x3?
    nope for both.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Is there a way to completely wipe out any Pokemon GL accounts I have?

I'm playing White 2, and for the first time in a while, since around this time last year, I logged into the DW and now I can't do anything because a Pokemon that I had tucked in from my first playthrough of White back in 2011 (that game sync ID doesn't even exist anymore) is still tucked in and I can't wake it up.

And when I try to switch game cards, nothing happens.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 26th June 2013 at 11:41 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

You can only register your White 2 and play DW using that White 2.

Switching game cards can only be used to switch between game cards registered on the same account, it does nothing to the tucked-in Pokemon.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I think you misunderstood me.

I have the 2 games registered on an account. But when I try to switch from White to White 2, nothing happens. It's like my DW is stuck to White.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Hmm, not sure what happened there, then. The option should have let you switch to your White 2, it works just fine last Monday, when I swap between my Black and Black 2.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I don't know how y'all are taking news of the DW's impending death, but I made a list of things exclusive to the DW. The link is in my sig.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

With the recent announcement of DW being closed in a few months, I logged on today for the first time in months(according to my account the last time I logged in was September). And my worst fear was confirmed...of all the berries I grew, I was only left with one of each. I had pretty much every berry with at least 50 of each and some close to 100. At least I got 6000 dream points from them?

Well I'll be sure to make it a habit to log on everyday again. Time to hunt for the rare Pokémon!

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast