Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Don't know how but I was able to get my hands on a salac, petaya, apicot, ganlon, leichi, and rowap berry today. Seems a lot of people are placing them on their share shelves ever since the announcement. But since I'm using my b2 account, I can't plant as much of them as I want so it's going to be a loooooong process I hope to get at least 100 of each but I know that's not happening. Aside from that I was also able to get a foul play female Seedot so I think I made out good.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    Don't know how but I was able to get my hands on a salac, petaya, apicot, ganlon, leichi, and rowap berry today. Seems a lot of people are placing them on their share shelves ever since the announcement. But since I'm using my b2 account, I can't plant as much of them as I want so it's going to be a loooooong process I hope to get at least 100 of each but I know that's not happening. Aside from that I was also able to get a foul play female Seedot so I think I made out good.
    Salac, Liechi, and Rowap have been out for a while, so it's not that hard to get your hands on them, but it's interesting that you were able to get Petaya, Apicot, and Ganlon, as those have literally just been released (literally, like yesterday or something). It'll probably take about a week or two for those berries to become more widespread.

EDIT:

Pokemon DW Wailord Mini Game Record.JPG

My new record for the Waillord minigame. It's also the second time (first time being last night) that I got the Perfect Bonus on that mini game.

Also managed to bring home a DWf Scraggy, which is something I've been wanting for a long time. All in all a good run tonight.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 6th July 2013 at 6:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

How does having 2 games in one account work? Do you get to play twice a day? Do you get two islands?
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    How does having 2 games in one account work? Do you get to play twice a day? Do you get two islands?
    Yeah, but you can't transfer between the two, like, you can't send stuff from Black to White, or Black to Black 2.

You have to play with them seperately and switch accounts in My Dream World Profile, where there's a button saying Switch Games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    EDIT:

Pokemon DW Wailord Mini Game Record.JPG

My new record for the Waillord minigame. It's also the second time (first time being last night) that I got the Perfect Bonus on that mini game.
    Nice score, congrats

But where's the Feebas

Anyway, your post made me look through all my Water Spout screenshots so far, and I found that in the past, when DW was still new (note the old PGL layout), I managed to get a score this high:

While my highest score so far is this:

So close to 100,000 ._.

and yeah, both are when I'm on my Black, for whatever reason I still haven't been able to surpass that score while I'm on my Black 2.

Also, for everyone who still has problem with it, here's one tip to reach high multiplier :

When you see two balls floating very close next to each other, aim and shoot a Pokemon towards the small space between the two balls.
    You have to use a Pokemon that won't break the balls, because you want it to keep bouncing off between both balls, triggering massive amount of ball counter increase, thus increasing the multiplier quickly.
    So for example, two Piplup balls means you can use anything except Piplup. A Buizel ball and a Pikachu ball means you can only use Piplup and Meowth.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I checked my friend boards and went through the list in my sig to check off what I have. Been meaning to do a list like that and check off the Pokémon I've got for ages but I have been lazy and only the announcement of the closure motivated me to do it. I surprised at how many DWfs I have let to get, after befriending over 100 pokémon across 2 games I'd thought I'd at least be more than half way. I'm not expecting to get them all before the closure, but it is good to know I'm not taking a pokémon home I already have/is available else where. Probably won't get the 100 befriended medal given that I'm going away for a few months in the summer, but I was never intending to go after all the medals anyway.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Anyone else having more problems than usual finding the Ganlon, Petaya, and Apicot Berries? It's been about 5 days since they were released (6 in Japan IIRC), and I can't seem to find them. Usually I'm able to pick them up by this point.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Anyone else having more problems than usual finding the Ganlon, Petaya, and Apicot Berries? It's been about 5 days since they were released (6 in Japan IIRC), and I can't seem to find them. Usually I'm able to pick them up by this point.
    Not been trying, but jeez give people time to grow them. Besides, you can get them from Join Avenue

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

They take 144 hours to grow, that's around 6 days. Wait for at least 2 more days.

And usually it took me around 10-14 days before I can get the new berries from other people's Share Shelf....
    for some reason people just don't want to share until they have 100+ of them -_-

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    They take 144 hours to grow, that's around 6 days. Wait for at least 2 more days.

And usually it took me around 10-14 days before I can get the new berries from other people's Share Shelf....
    for some reason people just don't want to share until they have 100+ of them -_-
    It's supposed to be 4 days, not 6. And I'm usually able to get them within the first growth cycle, that's why I find it odd.

.........4 days is in Gen IV, not Gen V

Every Berries' growth time is increased by 50% in the Dream World, either you just forgot, or you didn't know that until now.

The ones you found within 4 days are the ones not planted by the owner, in other words they're not the result of planting.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Salac, Liechi, and Rowap have been out for a while, so it's not that hard to get your hands on them, but it's interesting that you were able to get Petaya, Apicot, and Ganlon, as those have literally just been released (literally, like yesterday or something). It'll probably take about a week or two for those berries to become more widespread.
    oh... I haven't been on the DW for about a year so I was pretty shocked to see the pinch berries. I have been able to get other berries rare, Micle, Japoca and Custap, unless they've also been floating around during my year absence -_-
    I've also just learned that you can now get up to 10 berry beds ( I've been so out of touch) so now I'm trying my best to rack up my points so far I only have 5 beds but I hope to change that. I just brought back a female Durant, I'm not sure why but it seems like a Durant with truant could be quite valuable.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

oh... I haven't been on the DW for about a year so I was pretty shocked to see the pinch berries. I have been able to get other berries rare, Micle, Japoca and Custap, unless they've also been floating around during my year absence -_-
    I've also just learned that you can now get up to 10 berry beds ( I've been so out of touch) so now I'm trying my best to rack up my points so far I only have 5 beds but I hope to change that. I just brought back a female Durant, I'm not sure why but it seems like a Durant with truant could be quite valuable.
    Durant learns Entrainment, which will pass on truant to the opponents pokemon. It can be quite powerful in the battle subway as the AI is reluctant to switch out.

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Some questions...

-when on the dream island, for each 'step' that doesn't seem to have anything shaking or sparkling, will something appear if you wait longer?
    -if your hour is close to running out, can you arrange for a pokemon to be sent from your house? I'm wondering because my computer runs really slow sometimes, and being able to do it from the house would save time and keep me from not being able to send something (which has happened twice).
    nope for both.
    darn
    Don't know how but I was able to get my hands on a salac, petaya, apicot, ganlon, leichi, and rowap berry today.
    I don't know how, but a Salac and Leichi berry appeared on my share shelf. Whoever put them there took an Occa berry and something else; whatever it was, that was generous of them. Usually I get common berries for those that reduce damage from supereffective attacks, so actually upgrading my items was nice.

I've seen those rare berries on some of my friends shelves before, but those guys are in japan and I didn't want to just take one without asking (and I assume they don't speak english).
    Cool. I think my high score is 60000+, maybe in the 70000s, I'm not sure. But I'm yet to get a perfect bonus
    So close to 100,000 ._.
    Whoa, sick, dude
    Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    Durant learns Entrainment, which will pass on truant to the opponents pokemon. It can be quite powerful in the battle subway as the AI is reluctant to switch out.
    Ah, thanks for explaining that. I heard they're valuable, and had no idea why.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Got the Ganlon and Apicot Berries on my Black 2 account, still missing Petaya.

Went back to the Dream World today after a long hiatus from befriending Pokemon, have only watered and planted berries for the past months.

Black 2: Reached 10 000 points here, which gave me a sixth garden row. I had a Snorlax tucked in here since earlier, I got to see the Dream Park nine times, the Icy Cave, Sky and Forest once each. I befriended three Pokemon; Snorlax, Heracross and Roselia. I kept the Roselia since it was female and I didn't have one since earlier.

White 2: Had an Igglybuff tucked in here, got to the Dream Park nine times, the Sky and the Manor once each. Befriended four Pokemon; Throh, Paras, Cherubi and Ducklett. The Paras and Cherubi were both female, I kept the Paras.

Will now take another break from the Dream World, not sure how much I will use it in the future since I have most of the females I have been looking for and I'm not as enthusiastic about it as I have been in the past. Though I will have to return a few times in order to get all items to my games, I also need to bring back at least five more Pokemon on White 2.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Enter the DW and the first Pokémon I find is a female Lapras! (which is one I needed). I also found a Liechi and Salac berry though I have no intention of growing them as I already got a load from Join Avenue, though I plan to get all the berries just in case we can transfer them to Gen VI (they did say we'd be able to transfer some things over to the Gen VI GL). It would be nice to be able to have 61/64 berries right away but I doubt they'd make it that easy.

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

When I realized I had hundreds and hundreds of berries, I booted up all my games and am starting the long tedious daily process of transferring all of those.

Black 1 is all cleared out
    White 1 will be slower work because I'm still searching for the remaining DW females I've yet to get (with this account, between the other three I have the Sudowoodo, Glameow, Finneon & Cherubi). Also because it has a ridiculous amount of berries in it...getting all those items and houses was tough work!
    White 2 & Black 2 are also slow goings due to the amount of berries, but Black 2 especially since I'm trying to get the 50 & 100 pokemon medals.

I haven't even tried searching for the special berries yet. I think the only one I have is the Micle....should probably island hop sometime.

Following on from my last post, I have finally obtained over 100,000 DW points on Black 2 granting me the very last bed of soil for my garden. And since that was the final thing I wanted to achieve with that cart, my attention is now on my Black account and on getting the BW1 exclusives. Because I hadn't used Black in months, I lost quite a few berries but gained some points, which is not too bad. My only real goal is to obtain a female Combee, since I know the odds are much greater here than in the Hidden Grotto, but it's not going very well. Every Combee I've encountered so far has been male.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 14th July 2013 at 9:38 PM.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

A bit gutted that the DW is going to be shut down in a few months. Not only is my DW list still not close to being finished (it's actually grown with some of the Pokemon not available in BW2) but now I can't even access my account anymore. I keep getting the 'username or password entered is incorrect' message.

I've been going on Dream World with three accounts haha. 2 hours of DW for Black 2 and White 2 is a hassle...but I do want those medals. The best part is I've been getting lucky with finding Berries to water and quick minigames. Like today, I was able to water 20 berries and still had time to win 18 minigames!

I was too used to only getting barely 300-400 points a day. I'm glad my luck has been good recently. I remember the pain of trying to get 10,000 points in White 1, but thank goodness I'm just about halfway there in BW2

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

i wish i could do what the spreadsheet does. and I wish the tabs option worked here. Also, what are the unavailable/even only Dream World? I know some are DW events, but what about unreleased like Litwick? I wanted to make a spreadsheet like below, list the genders or default genders and recommended moves (thank BW2 for move tutors) and ones to not get (the ones with default abilities)
    rattata butterfree slowpoke gastly mankey sandshrew beedrill
    nidoran♀ pidgey seel drowzee machop geodude paras
    nidoran♂ spearow shellder mr.mime magnemite onix venonat
    oddish zubat krabby spinarak koffing voltorb grimer
    bellsprout aerodactyl horsea misdreavus rhyhorn cubone pineco
    ponyta hoothoot goldeen wobbuffet slugma cleffa wurmple
    farfetch'd ledyba seaking houndour phanpy shuckle seedot
    doduo hoppip staryu smoochum larvitar whismur slakoth
    exeggcute yanma magikarp mawile torkoal nosepass nincada
    lickitung murkrow omanyte meditite trapinch aron plusle
    tangela gligar kabuto spoink cannea lunatone minun
    kangaskhan delibird chinchou shuppet burmy solrock gulpin
    sentret taillow wooper duskull hippopotas baltoy kecleon
    igglybuff wingull qwilfish chimecho skorupi spheal kricketot
    mareep swablu corsola stunky heatmor shieldon combee
    hoppip staravia remoraid bronzor durant snover cherubi
    sunkern drifloon mantine elgyem drilbur carnivine
    stantler pidove wailmer pawniard druddigon audino
    poochyena sigilyph barboach throh
    lotad clamperl sawk
    tailow relicanth scraggy
    surskit luvdisc
    bidoof buizel
    shinx finneon
    tympole basculin
    cottonee alomomola
    petilil stunfisk
    karrablast
    shelmet

scolipede ducklett tirtouga meowth maractus diglett ekans
    psyduck skarmory tentacool snubbull crustle dunsparce togepi
    growlithe tropius carvanha smeargle teddiursa sneasel aipom
    scyther chatot corphish volbeat magby snorunt shroomish
    tauros lileep illumise makuhita cranidos roselia
    marill anorith rotom numel boldore zangoose
    sudowoodo feebas galvantula spinda vanillish seviper
    girafarig shellos absol klang gurdurr
    miltank beldum
    zigzagoon croagunk
    electrike
    castform
    pachirisu
    bunerary
    glameow

vulpix lapras abra tyrogue swinub chansey
    poliwag dratini ralts bagon gible pinsir
    natu sableye krookodile axew eevee
    elekid spiritomb riolu snorlax
    skitty duosion heracross
    golett

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    i wish i could do what the spreadsheet does. and I wish the tabs option worked here. Also, what are the unavailable/even only Dream World? I know some are DW events, but what about unreleased like Litwick? I wanted to make a spreadsheet like below, list the genders or default genders and recommended moves (thank BW2 for move tutors) and ones to not get (the ones with default abilities)
    You mean like the table in my sig? It lists DW pokémon/exclusive moves that are EXCLUSIVE to the DW. I omitted Pokémon available from hidden grottos/dream radar etc. There's also a tab for unavailable DW pokémon

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Went back to the Dream World on both of my accounts today.

Black 2: Tucked in a Carnivine here. Got two new dream pals. I got to see the Forest nine times, the Manor, Icy Cave and Sky once each. Befriended three Pokemon, Pawniard, Klang and Shelmet. The Pawniard and Shelmet were both male, so I kept the Klang since I had planned to get one with its Dream World ability anyway.

White 2: Tucked in a Yanma. Got to the Manor four times, the Sea and Sky twice each, and the Dream Park and Icy Cave once each. Found it a bit weird as I had expected to get to the Sky more when I had tucked in a Flying-type. But it didn't matter much. Befriended two Pokemon, Delibird and Whismur. I kept the Whismur. It also happened to be female, but I had one since before anyway so it wasn't that special.

I also decided to take the time for some of the minigames while playing today. The Wailord game does as everyone knows have a time limit of one minute and thirty seconds, but when I compared it with a timer, it showed that I had played for three minutes, twice as long as I was supposed to. Did the same for the Sky race game, finished the game in 1:31 according to the timer in the game, but the actual time spent was around 2:15. Not sure if it is the Dream World itself that causes this lag or if its just my computer, it has at least made the Dream World much less enjoyable for me. Will probably keep using it a little more though, I need to bring back four more Pokemon on White 2, and then there are two more females I'm looking for, though I can only get them on Black 2 right now.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    You mean like the table in my sig? It lists DW pokémon/exclusive moves that are EXCLUSIVE to the DW. I omitted Pokémon available from hidden grottos/dream radar etc. There's also a tab for unavailable DW pokémon
    actually yes. thanks. . I do have the berries Rowap, Wacan, Colbur, Yache, and Micle. Any idea how to get berries from other people?

By the way, there are about 84 Pokemon with a default ability (no hidden abilities). I excluded the forms due to them being the same pokemon.
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 22nd July 2013 at 2:51 AM.

Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast