Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

visiting japanese players to get rare berries that you get through events, befriending people to increase my points and watering my other Pokemon houses plants. so close to 5000.

46 Tanga Berry
    58 Lansat Berry
    59 Starf Berry
    60 Enigma Berry
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 6th August 2013 at 1:28 AM. Reason: berries

Is anyone else having trouble with the dream world sync? Mine keeps telling me "game sync has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it", yet I haven't done it in 2 days. My boyfriends is doing the same thing and he hasn't played in the dream world at all. So does anyone know the issue? thanks
    Soul Silver FC: 3010 9809 7359
    My SS Crew:
    White 2 FC: 2882 1733 5208
    My W2 Crew:
    my lovely shinies ♥
    my 3ds fc is 5386 8246 5034. My Safari type is grass, with quilladin, ivysaur, and sunkern
    got shiny on 12/12/13 =D

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRobyzar View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with the dream world sync? Mine keeps telling me "game sync has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it", yet I haven't done it in 2 days. My boyfriends is doing the same thing and he hasn't played in the dream world at all. So does anyone know the issue? thanks
    Have you altered the game's clock or removed the game cartridge in those last 2 days? If you've done either of those things, they slap you with a 24 hour penalty. And IIRC, it doesn't start counting until you save your game.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 6th August 2013 at 4:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Have you altered the game's clock or removed the game cartridge in those last 2 days? If you've done either of those things, they slap you with a 24 hour penalty. And IIRC, it doesn't start counting until you save your game.
    yeah, I noticed the time was a few hours ahead on my ds so I set it right so the game would be dark and light at the right time.... -_-"""" and I do remove the game because I play soul silver too... So...I'm not allowed to play a different game?
    My SS Crew:
    My W2 Crew:
    my lovely shinies ♥
    my 3ds fc is 5386 8246 5034. My Safari type is grass, with quilladin, ivysaur, and sunkern
    got shiny on 12/12/13 =D

yeah, I noticed the time was a few hours ahead on my ds so I set it right so the game would be dark and light at the right time.... -_-"""" and I do remove the game because I play soul silver too... So...I'm not allowed to play a different game?
    As long as you save the game, you can remove the cartridge from the DS and play a different game. You just can't put the cartridge in a different DS, because it will mess up the game's time configuration. You might think that your two DS's are set to the same time, but they aren't. They could be milliseconds off and that makes a difference.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    As long as you save the game, you can remove the cartridge from the DS and play a different game. You just can't put the cartridge in a different DS, because it will mess up the game's time configuration. You might think that your two DS's are set to the same time, but they aren't. They could be milliseconds off and that makes a difference.
    oh I got ya! thank you for the help
    My SS Crew:
    My W2 Crew:
    my lovely shinies ♥
    got shiny on 12/12/13 =D

I'm trying to get Cheri, Pecha, Sitrus, Pamtre, and Mago Berries to buy furniture before GL shuts down and gets replaced.
    Sinnoh Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nekagi View Post
    I'm trying to get Cheri, Pecha, Sitrus, Pamtre, and Mago Berries to buy furniture before GL shuts down and gets replaced.
    why is it being shut down and replaced? for X and Y? I am way out of the loop lol
    My SS Crew:
    My W2 Crew:
    my lovely shinies ♥
    got shiny on 12/12/13 =D

Quote Originally Posted by Nekagi View Post
    Furniture shouldn't be your priority if the DW is being shut down.

why is it being shut down and replaced? for X and Y? I am way out of the loop lol
    Yeah, they're closing the 5th gen Global Link and replacing it with a 6th gen one.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I take it the Lansat, Enigma, and Starf berries aren't part of the Dream World? Then I guess the Hanban berry is the last one I must search for. Got a female Gurdurr today.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    I take it the Lansat, Enigma, and Starf berries aren't part of the Dream World?
    At this point, we're probably not getting them, yeah. Everything else is there, though.

Regardless, I'm trying, but the easiest way may be through the Share Shelf, or going to certain areas on the Isle of Dreams.
    Sinnoh Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

I'm having a hard time getting a female tirtouga and anorith. luckily I am almost done with the DW Pokemon.

Well, looks like I'm in trouble. We recently switched our internet to Verizon, and apparently we have no control over the encryption settings, and it's stuck on WPA2. So now I can only visit the DW for one version per day (since I have a 3DS and nothing else newer than a DS Lite). Also, I failed to wake up my Pelipper from the night before on Black, so it's stuck there (along with a Roselia I befriended).

The good news is that I only have a few DWfs left to find, besides the Roselia I still need Cottonee, Ekans, Paras, Growlithe, Aerodactyl, Anorith, and Burmy.

Can the male DW pokemon with special moves pass them down through breeding?
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

And I found my last DW berry, the Tangan Berry. Starf and Lansat are found in the Subway whereas Enigma is from the Darkrai event. I feel so lucky! Now I just got to plant them all as much as I can! Praise Arceus! I found a female Anorith! All that is left is a female Mantine and Tirtouga in the Sparkling Sea and I'm done with that area! Also I'm only 3280 points away from 10,000!
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 11th August 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Can the male DW pokemon with special moves pass them down through breeding?
    Can males pass down their special moves?

Only if they're an Egg Move or TM/HM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    *sigh* I miss the Dream World...been about 2 months since I lost my Nintendo Wi-Fi connection, don't think I'll be getting it back.

All those items..Red Cards, Leftovers, Air Balloons, etc. I never got to send back. Not to mention my berries, especially my Black account which had a truck load, which eventually be converted into dream points in about a month...

Yay! Managed to get back online! Been absent for 4 months and 10 days. Glad I can play the DW for it's final months, and especially grab my Red Cards, and all my other items! Oh also I can get the Rowap berry now!

My precious berries of course were converted into dream points. :'( It was for the best anyway...there was no way I'd would be able to send them all back with only 2 months left.

Spoiler:- Warning: big:
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 11th August 2013 at 7:28 AM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Yay! Managed to get back online! Been absent for 4 months and 10 days. Glad I can play the DW for it's final months, and especially grab my Red Cards, and all my other items! Oh also I can get the Rowap berry now!

My precious berries of course were converted into dream points. :'( It was for the best anyway...there was no way I'd would be able to send them all back with only 2 months left.
    I may have completed my berry patches yesterday but oh my god that's incredible on how many berries you've obtained before they converted into points. I wonder if we'll get the Lansat, Starf, and Enigma berries before the Global Link goes offline for a bit. Wasn't there a trick here in another DW thread at the BW board stating it's possible to visit other peoples houses by checking the server or something? didn't find the mantine today, but i did catch a female tirtouga in the DW! And 3150 points till I reach 10,000.
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 11th August 2013 at 9:38 PM.

Hey all.

So I've never actually used the dream world, and now I'm hugely regretting it. Does anyone think it's worth my time to start using it now? Or should I just wait until X and Y and hop on the bandwagon asap?
    Black 2 Friend Code: 3311-4853-5551

Currently Offering DWF
    Currently Seeking all DWFs not listed above/Any UT DW Starters

Feel free to message me for trades/battles. I'm always down

I may have completed my berry patches yesterday but oh my god that's incredible on how many berries you've obtained before they converted into points. I wonder if we'll get the Lansat, Starf, and Enigma berries before the Global Link goes offline for a bit. Wasn't there a trick here in another DW thread at the BW board stating it's possible to visit other peoples houses by checking the server or something? didn't find the mantine today, but i did catch a female tirtouga in the DW! And 3150 points till I reach 10,000.
    Thanks man. Would have been a lot more if I didn't buy every doll and piece of furniture lol.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Wasn't there a trick here in another DW thread at the BW board stating it's possible to visit other peoples houses by checking the server or something?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...xchange-Thread

Everyone's on Server 1 now, which means now you can befriend everyone in that thread regardless of server (though I don't think most of them are still playing lol)

umm, apparently you still can play in 5th Gen DW until December. The one that's being closed on October was the ability to make new PGL account for 5th Gen games.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by R3dB4r0n View Post
    Hey all.

So I've never actually used the dream world, and now I'm hugely regretting it. Does anyone think it's worth my time to start using it now? Or should I just wait until X and Y and hop on the bandwagon asap?
    the only thing you should be concerned about is the Medals for BW2. I believe there are 5 medals? One of them is to befriend 100 Pokemon from the dream world, and its a must, rack up those points!

the only thing you should be concerned about is the Medals for BW2. I believe there are 5 medals? One of them is to befriend 100 Pokemon from the dream world, and its a must, rack up those points!
    If you haven't started on that one, I'm not sure you'd be able to make it in time for the DW's closure. You'd be cutting it awfully close.

I set up a new DW account three days ago. I'm aiming for 10,000 points. Here's a quick summary of the last three days:

Day 1
    Tucked in: Scizor
    Pokemon chosen: Cubone ♀

Day 2
    Tucked in: Scizor
    Pokemon chosen: Aron ♀
    Got a new garden bed courtesy of Diglett!

Day 3
    Tucked in: Arcanine
    Pokemon chosen: Spinarak ♀

It's been a while since I last used the Dream World. They've added many new mini games and areas. I'm pretty bad at collecting gems with Sableye, and I'm not a fan of the treasure chest. I like the lake mini game because it's quick and simple.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast