Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

I noticed when you're leaving the Dream World it looks like you're allowed to leave with 10 befriended pokemon at once. However, any time I've ever had 1 pokemon on the board it wouldn't let me go to the isle of dreams again anyway. Am I missing something, or is it just screwed up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Anyone else having these problems or is it just me?
    I was last on 2 days ago, and... now that I think about it I did have some trouble. My first game went fine and I got a new female, but after that any game I tried either wouldn't start or gave an error after finishing. I tried 'X'ing the window and clearing the internet stuff, then reloading, but it didn't help (that usually works). I was able to pick up items, use the share shelf, water berries and wish for the one pokemon I found, though.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I noticed when you're leaving the Dream World it looks like you're allowed to leave with 10 befriended pokemon at once. However, any time I've ever had 1 pokemon on the board it wouldn't let me go to the isle of dreams again anyway. Am I missing something, or is it just screwed up?
    You're only allowed to bring back one Pokemon from the Isle of Dreams per session. I know you can take back more than one if you got an additional Pokemon through events, but IIRC that's the only time. There'd be no reason to want to take back more than one anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

You're only allowed to bring back one Pokemon from the Isle of Dreams per session. I know you can take back more than one if you got an additional Pokemon through events, but IIRC that's the only time. There'd be no reason to want to take back more than one anyway.
    That's not what PsychicPsycho is saying, I don't think. You can go to the Tree of Dreams, bring back a Pokemon, and then leave without waking up. You can do that up to 10 times, and have 10 Pokemon on your Friend Board to bring back at once.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    That's not what PsychicPsycho is saying, I don't think. You can go to the Tree of Dreams, bring back a Pokemon, and then leave without waking up. You can do that up to 10 times, and have 10 Pokemon on your Friend Board to bring back at once.
    Okay, then yeah, but like I was saying, there's not much point in doing that because all it does is delay when you get the Pokemon you earned during that session, you can't bring home extra Pokemon in a session except through events.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    There's no limit as to how many times you can do that. However there can only be one Pokemon to be taken back on the friend board at a time (minus events). If you exit the DW without waking up and use it the next day, you'll be left with whatever you had just before you left the previous session.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I have an issue with DW. Whenever I try and get the Island of Dreams, it gets stuck with the loading circle constantly going around and no matter how long I leave it, it's just stuck there...

Quote Originally Posted by Rick451 View Post
    I have an issue with DW. Whenever I try and get the Island of Dreams, it gets stuck with the loading circle constantly going around and no matter how long I leave it, it's just stuck there...
    I've been asking about that too. Your browser can sometimes cause those problems, so try clearing your browser cache, and if that doesn't work, contact Global Link support. I think the site has been having problems lately.

I've been asking about that too. Your browser can sometimes cause those problems, so try clearing your browser cache, and if that doesn't work, contact Global Link support. I think the site has been having problems lately.
    I'll give it a try and if it doesn't work then I'll assume it's the site's issue since other people seem to be having problems with it too.

I was last on 2 days ago, and... now that I think about it I did have some trouble. My first game went fine and I got a new female, but after that any game I tried either wouldn't start or gave an error after finishing. I tried 'X'ing the window and clearing the internet stuff, then reloading, but it didn't help (that usually works). I was able to pick up items, use the share shelf, water berries and wish for the one pokemon I found, though.
    Okay.

Once you get a Pokémon from the Island of Dreams, the rainbow to the island of dreams is gone until you tuck in a new Pokémon.

Period.

The rest is only for promotions.

I have many DWF's, pm for my list and we can make some deals =D

I have many DWF's, pm for my list and we can make some deals =D
    I always want DWF for DWF

Anyone noticed anything strange when playing on the Dream World? I just logged on and the page was loading up weirdly, cam up with a page listing all the medals collected from Medal Rally, then it disappeared and I can't find it again. I've never seen this before and wonder if it's something new or if I've just been blind to it the whole time.
    Can anyone confirm if this is usually on there and how do you access it?
    If it isn't normal then perhaps it's something for the new X Y Global link!!
    2013 Global Showdown - 418 (1705pts)
    2013 I C June - 261 (1705pts - 18th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2013 UK VGC Birmingham - 127 (10 Championship Points)
    2013 Spring Friendly May - 360 (1655pts)
    2013 I C April - 1195 (1585pts - 86th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 I C March - 1122 (1613pts - 69th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 Winter Friendly - 567 (1602pts)
    2013 I C January - DQ'd (1704pts) - Damn RQer's
    2012 VGCS Winter Battle - 240 (1626pts - 39th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2012 Autumn Friendly - DNF (1510pts) - Only managed 6 matches
    2012 I C (Black) - 1879 (1594pts)
    2012 I C (White) - 3334 (1529pts)
    2011 Autumn Friendly - 2760 (1510pts)

Kind of funny: when I was on the DW yesterday my niece was watching me (she's 3). On Rugged Mountain a ground Burmy showed up, and she asked what kind of 'animal' that was (she calls pokemon 'animals'), so I told her it was a bug. She then said 'Nuh-uh, that's a sheep!'. I decided to play the game since I don't have a DWF Burmy- it was the Sableye Gem Game. When she saw Sableye, she asked what kind of animal it was. I told her that it wasn't an animal, it was a ghost, and she said 'A ghost? Oh my god that's scary'.
    There'd be no reason to want to take back more than one anyway.
    Well, it's not so much that I want to do it, but my computer sucks sometimes and I end up getting kicked out of the DW without being able to properly finish. Then I go back and have only 1 of the apparent 10, but can't do anything more, so I was wondering if there was anything I can do to fix that, but it doesn't sound like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick451 View Post
    That's happened to me too, but only back when I first started (which was about 2 or 3 months ago).
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Okay.

Once you get a Pokémon from the Island of Dreams, the rainbow to the island of dreams is gone until you tuck in a new Pokémon.

Period.

Ok then, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Anyone noticed anything strange when playing on the Dream World? I just logged on and the page was loading up weirdly, cam up with a page listing all the medals collected from Medal Rally, then it disappeared and I can't find it again. I've never seen this before and wonder if it's something new or if I've just been blind to it the whole time.
    I can't remember exactly where, but I've seen something like that a few times. For me, it shows the favorite medal, and some of the most recent ones.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

On the Global Link, if you go to my page and you have your B2W2 account in use, then at the bottom of the page it shows your favorite Medal in large, and the other medals in a list.

On the Global Link, if you go to my page and you have your B2W2 account in use, then at the bottom of the page it shows your favorite Medal in large, and the other medals in a list.
    Ah cool, only I was only on White not White 2 so must've been a glitch

Ah cool, only I was only on White not White 2 so must've been a glitch
    Yes, it also appears on Ajite and Black very briefly due to a glitch.

Did you know that that portion existed when the Global Link first came out?

Means hat Medals were already plaaned way back then :P

I wish that maintenance would finish soon. It was supposed to be done hours ago.
    Sinnoh Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nekagi View Post
    I wish that maintenance would finish soon. It was supposed to be done hours ago.
    Ugh, I know.

I mean, I only have 41 Pokémon, and some of them are Males.

I seriously need all the time I can get to do these things.

finally reached to 10,000 points on my White 2 account!

Okay.

Period.

I don't understand the logic in having 10 slots for events because there's never that many. You'll most likely never take home more than one event Pokemon at once.

I don't understand the logic in having 10 slots for events because there's never that many. You'll most likely never take home more than one event Pokemon at once.
    I've got 7 events on my accounts which I'm currently working through - Arceus, Lucario, Mamoswine, Banette, Togekiss, Croagunk, Porygon

Had been saving them all up but now I've gotta get them all off quick before the shutdown. I've got 6 aco****s left to clear.

I went back to the Dream World today. Hadn't played for a while, but I have had Pokemon tucked in so I could water my berries and so.

Black 2: Had a Charizard tucked in here, since its typing should be sending me to the areas I want to get to. I had one Dream Pal request, which I accepted. I went to the Island of Dreams, had hoped to only get to the Mountain and the Sky. But that didn't really happen, I got to the Mountain and Forest three times each, the Sky twice and the Park and the Manor once each. So that was a failure. I befriended two Pokemon, Emolga and Maractus. Just the two I wanted! The sad thing is that both of them were Male. I kept the Maractus anyway.

White 2: Had an Igglybuff tucked in here. Go to the Park four times, the Cave twice, the Sea, Mountain and Sky once each. Befriended two Pokemon, a Male Magikarp and a Magnemite. I kept the Magnemite but it didn't matter since I wasn't too interested in either of them anyway.

I was wondering about Dream World friends. I think I've got 48 of the 50 possible friends right now, and I'm wondering 2 things:

-after you get 50, can you still get a new friend by removing one you already have?
    -if you can remove people, is there a way to tell how long it's been since someone has been on the Dream World?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekagi View Post
    I was wondering if that was just me. It allowed me to tuck in a pokemon, but then the site never let me log in.
    I've got 7 events on my accounts which I'm currently working through - Arceus, Lucario, Mamoswine, Banette, Togekiss, Croagunk, Porygon

Had been saving them all up but now I've gotta get them all off quick before the shutdown. I've got 6 aco****s left to clear.
    How does a DW event work?

Also, what is/are aco****s (you can PM me the answer if you want)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    The sad thing is that both of them were Male.
    Last night I couldn't get a female to save my life (lol, that sounds weird). I think I played the minigame of every pokemon I didn't have, and after going through the Island so much stuff stopped appearing I still had just males. I ended up with a Bullet Punch Machop.

I did, however, get a lot of items, one of which was my 2nd comet shard. Is there a table that lists the rarity of DW items?

Does anyone know if our houses/decor/berries/items will transfer over to the new dream world opening for x and y? or is everything we bought going to be lost forever when the current GL shuts down? I can't find any info on this (it may yet to be announced) so I'm just thinking of transferring all my berries to my game, leaving only one of each before the current GL shuts down, and not buying any more decor just farming berries

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

How does a DW event work?
    You go to the "Promotions" page on the Global Link site, and then click the appropriate event (it will usually require a password to access, which Serebii puts on the main site). After that, the Pokemon is immediately added to your Friend Board.

Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast