Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Also, what is/are aco****s (you can PM me the answer if you want)
    I'm guessing he meant to write "accounts" but forgot the 'o' which caused the forum to censor a part of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Last night I couldn't get a female to save my life (lol, that sounds weird). I think I played the minigame of every pokemon I didn't have, and after going through the Island so much stuff stopped appearing I still had just males. I ended up with a Bullet Punch Machop.
    The same thing sometimes happened to me back when I befriended every Pokemon I didn't have a female of. It was always annoying as it practically meant I had wasted a day in the Dream World, as I found it useless when I didn't get a female of something I didn't have.

Went to the Dream World today again.

Black 2: Tucked in the same Charizard as last time. Got two new Dream Pal requests which I accepted. I went to the Island of Dreams and got to the Sky and Mountain five times each, the idea about the type of the Pokemon tucked in sending you to certain areas worked for once, which I'm happy about. I befriended two Pokemon, Machop and Maractus. Both were Male, and I kept the Machop.

White 2: Tucked in a Shieldon. Got to the Park four times, the Mountain, Forest and Cave twice each, the Sky and the Manor once each. Befriended one Pokemon, a Sandshrew, which I kept. It was also female, but it didn't matter much since I had a female one since before. This was also likely the second last time I went to the Dream World on this account to bring back Pokemon, the next time I go will make it 10 brought back and then I will be done with that. Though I might go back more times to bring back all berries I have if it turns out that I need to do that.
    Last edited by Winter02; 1st September 2013 at 10:13 PM.

Had a very nice session today. Found a Water Stone, Dragon Fang, Leaf Stone, Fire Stone and Air Balloon!
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

.....has anyone received this note before?

I tried to visit someone on my visitor list (the door mat), but DW gives me that note. Weird.......it's something I've never seen before.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

not doing so well in the dream world. finding the female Axew is going to be tough along with some other Pokemon that are on my list. I have about 18 to go, but I wanted to do rare Pokemon first.

went back to the dream world with Regice and for some apparent reason, there was a lack of Pokemon instead of items.
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 6th September 2013 at 8:58 PM.

I went on the Dream World this afternoon after taking a hiatus due to boredom. I tucked in a Snivy since for some reason it wouldn't allow me to tuck in my Sunflora, and after planting some berries in the soil in my garden, I went to the Island of Dreams. My main goal this time was to find a Buneary for Pokedex purposes, but even after visiting the Pleasant Forest a few times I still didn't find one. I kept a Kecleon that I found in the Dream Park area instead, then I watered other people berries and decorated my house before leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    .....has anyone received this note before?

I tried to visit someone on my visitor list (the door mat), but DW gives me that note. Weird.......it's something I've never seen before.
    Probably another glitch caused by the same problem that's causing the Island of Dreams areas to derp. IDK, I haven't tried lately because I have no need to go to anyone else's island anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I found it, after day and night I found the female Axew.

Has anyone else been having problems getting the Global Link website to cooperate? I keep getting a "An error occurred during data processing" message every time I try to log in or switch game cards; sometimes nothing more comes of it, while other times the site logs me out completely. I've also had problems with getting many pages to load completely (I'll get about half the stuff on a screen to go up, or some part of the Dream World will take three or four minutes to load). I've not had such problems in the past; all this only started happening a few weeks ago.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    Has anyone else been having problems getting the Global Link website to cooperate? I keep getting a "An error occurred during data processing" message every time I try to log in or switch game cards; sometimes nothing more comes of it, while other times the site logs me out completely. I've also had problems with getting many pages to load completely (I'll get about half the stuff on a screen to go up, or some part of the Dream World will take three or four minutes to load). I've not had such problems in the past; all this only started happening a few weeks ago.
    I've had "An error occurred during data processing" messages all of the time, but usually it ends up being nothing. Are you sure it's not a problem with your browser?
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I'm looking forward to going into the Dream World today, I wonder who to take in today. I haven't been for a while.

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Lookinh 4 these pokemon ; venasaur
    emboar
    garshomp
    charizard
    sharpedo
    serperior
    alakazam
    espeon
    xatu
    blaziken
    infernape
    slowbro
    slowking
    quagsire
    gothitelle
    chandelure
    beartic
    tentacruel
    seismitoad
    frolass
    mamoswine

All female so i can breed, can offer anything

Quote Originally Posted by tino-kun View Post
    Lookinh 4 these pokemon ; venasaur
    emboar
    garshomp
    charizard
    sharpedo
    serperior
    alakazam
    espeon
    xatu
    blaziken
    infernape
    slowbro
    slowking
    quagsire
    gothitelle
    chandelure
    beartic
    tentacruel
    seismitoad
    frolass
    mamoswine

All female so i can breed, can offer anything
    None of the DW starters are legally female, so you won't find them as non hacks.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 15th September 2013 at 4:55 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Gothitelle and Chandelure aren't legally female either. In fact, Chandelure hasn't been given out at all.

And they haven't give us access to DW Serperior either, so just like Chandelure, even a male one is hacked.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Well can anybody trade me the others that are available and a chansey/blissey with wish if possible

I got the 3 pieces of furniture I wanted, and I got my fair share of Pokemon. All I have left in Entree Forest is Feebas. I know that if Global Link closes, you can't transfer Dream World Pokemon anymore, but can I still get the ones that are still in Entree Forest?
    Sinnoh Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

Hello!
    I have no idea where the button is to make a new thread is...but it's related to this, so I will ask this here.

I recently got a Chirubi in the dream world.
    If I were to give them an everstone, would the ability get sent to the baby pokemon, and they would also have the DW ability?

I never tried to use an everstone for this purpose before...so I was wondering if anyone else would know?

Also, does this mean that as long as the pokemon are compatible with each other, can any pokemon have any ability?

Please respond!

Thanks

Currently PlayingPokemon X

Shinys so far: ;541;

Quote Originally Posted by Winona View Post
    Hello!
    I have no idea where the button is to make a new thread is...but it's related to this, so I will ask this here.

I recently got a Chirubi in the dream world.
    If I were to give them an everstone, would the ability get sent to the baby pokemon, and they would also have the DW ability?

I never tried to use an everstone for this purpose before...so I was wondering if anyone else would know?

Also, does this mean that as long as the pokemon are compatible with each other, can any pokemon have any ability?

Please respond!

Thanks

Cherubi doesn't have a Dream World ability, but if it did, you'd need a female of the species that has the ability and then any Pokemon that isn't Ditto that can breed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekagi View Post
    I got the 3 pieces of furniture I wanted, and I got my fair share of Pokemon. All I have left in Entree Forest is Feebas. I know that if Global Link closes, you can't transfer Dream World Pokemon anymore, but can I still get the ones that are still in Entree Forest?
    Yes, you still keep the Pokemon that are already in the Entralink.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

EDIT: I figured out my problem....Vigoroth has Vital Spirit, which prevents a Pokemon from falling asleep. Go figure.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    EDIT: I figured out my problem....Vigoroth has Vital Spirit, which prevents a Pokemon from falling asleep. Go figure.
    Yeah, that's really weird that Vigoroth can't go to the DW because of Vital Spirit.

My final run through the Dream World, I've spent the last couple days sending my berries to my game. I've only gone through the Island of Dreams real quick to get Pokemon just cause it's a free Pokemon. I'm pretty happy with what I got, I went to the Festival area I'm usually not to thrilled about getting it. However the first Pokemon I see surprises me, it's a dang Snorlax. I was like, no way
    I don't care much for it's hidden ability but I like the fact for my final run through the DW I first find my #1 Fav Pokemon.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

The dream world was terrible today. Server lags (loading times) and Pokemon were scarce when items were plenty. I only have nine more to go and I'm placing the type of pokemon (Ice for Ice cave) to increase the chances of entering that area, but sometimes it goes to somewhere else.
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 18th September 2013 at 9:03 PM.

yay, finally, my very first Red Card from DW

If only it didn't take this long ._.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Are there any other Legendary Pokemon appears in Dream Radar besides the three flying Trio in their therian forme or just the three of them are the only Legendary Pokemon group in Dream Radar?

And also, I just captured the Tornadus and transfered to White 2, can it capture the same Legendary Pokemon if I already caught it and transfer to Black 2/White 2 or do they only appear once in Dream Radar and can't capture the same one that was already caught? (I might want to capture an another Tornadus for my Black 2 game)
    Last edited by King Marth 64; 22nd September 2013 at 9:13 AM.

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 LastLast