Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
Results 1,826 to 1,835 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vestara View Post
    THANK YOU!! For some reason my bookmark for the Gen 5 Pokemon Global Link keeps redirecting me to the Gen 6 PGL. Ah, well. At least I now know it does still exist...and I can come to this thread for the (working) link to the old PGL anytime.

Whew, what a relief. ^_^ Thanks again, Varanus. Also added you to my 3DS roster: I'll have to stop by your safari after I trounce the Elite 4 later this week!
    You're welcome! I'll add you back tonight - sorry I didn't get your message until just now. I don't check this thread a whole lot.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

I'd like to know how many DWFs there is without counting the evolution ?

My Shinies:

3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric

Quote Originally Posted by x.a.x View Post
    I'd like to know how many DWFs there is without counting the evolution ?
    Here is a list of all of the Pokemon who have had their Dream World abilities released, either through the Dream World or through an event (the site tells you how to obtain them). If you want to know how many DWFs there are without evolution, you'll have to count them up. I can't find a list of just DWFs.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Has anyone else been to the DW recently since the last maintenance??
    I've just come on for first time in ages to clear out my berries and items and it seems like they've updated it so that every pokemon you see is female!!!!
    Perfect chance to find all those missing hidden abilities for breeding
    No, nothing has changed.

Anyway just got my 10th berry row on my Black 2 account. Better late than never lol. I'm gonna enjoy my last 3 sessions of Dream World. I assume it will shut down when the weekly maintenance would usually start.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Is anybody else having problems trying to enter their rooms in Dream World to get their items? Been trying for a while now, and all that loads is the eventual "you have to wake up" message.

Edit: Hm, I was able to grab the items after I picked a Pokemon to bring back from the Dream World, guess that's what it takes. Hope nobody else has this problem, or figured this out.
    Last edited by Mobbus; 9th December 2013 at 8:25 PM. Reason: Didn't think about this as a reason.

guess i'll give up my search for finding exclusive moves for;
    solrock with morning sun, misdreavus with inferno, growlithe with endure and wingull with shockwave.

then again, maybe i shouldn't worry about it so much since I have everyone.

I played my last Dream World adventures and got Lileep, Oddish, and Poliwag. I wasn't shooting for anything but Tirtouga in Black 2. Speaking of which, I might ask for one sometime.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I played my last Dream World adventures and got Lileep, Oddish, and Poliwag. I wasn't shooting for anything but Tirtouga in Black 2. Speaking of which, I might ask for one sometime.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I went on the Dream World tonight on White 2 since I heard it'll close down soon. I wandered around the Rugged Mountain and Dream Park areas and I befriended about a dozen Pokemon and I kept a male Paras for my Pokedex. I went back to my house and I sorted out items in my Treasure Chest in order to transfer some of the remaining items to my game. I didn't bother to water berries or even visit other houses; I just logged out after returning from the Island of Dreams.

It has finally come to an end.

When you go to tuck-in a Pokemon, all Pokemon will be blanked out as if they had Vital Spirit.

My Pokemon in my Black DW hasn't woken up yet though as if was cut off by the maintenance. Therefore I should still be able to go onto the Dream World on that account as long as I don't wake up (at least until the site closes in Jan). I will be very limited in what I can to of course, but I will be able to harvest the plants that hadn't produced berries yet and snoop through share shelves for any good items that were left behind. So I might spend another week or so before waking that one up.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374