Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

I see. I'm trying to find this guy like crazy (storm drain maractus is another painful one to find). I got durant, pawniard, heatmor and some others, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Had a rubbish haul today, but should hit 10,000 tomorrow.

Had some reports of Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Thoh & Sawk appearing after 10,000 points. Holding off until I have information before I post, or when I get 10,000

Hopped on to DW after a long hiatus.

I got all of the Porygon goodies, (thanks for the pw's!) I collected all of the berries that were in my garden, and I was happy to see they don't die. As for the Pokemon, I went to the Icy Cave quite a bit and eventually picked up a Spheal with Fissure. Seemed more rare than the rest of the haul.

I'm only at a measly 3k now.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I collected all of the berries that were in my garden, and I was happy to see they don't die.
    berry trees don't die in the DW

Once they have berries, they'll stay that way until you pick the berries.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    berry trees don't die in the DW

Once they have berries, they'll stay that way until you pick the berries.
    I was glad to find that out. My garden is really only the time I've grown berries since Sapphire, and I would always forget about those.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Finally got 10,000...will go through each area with a fine comb to find out what's there and confirm these reports

Mold Breaker looks great on both, allowing to take out Levitaters with Earthquake but Sawk has Sturdy and Throh has Guts, both which are better IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Finally got 10,000...will go through each area with a fine comb to find out what's there and confirm these reports
    if the Pans & Sawk and Throh are in there, they must be really rare. Even smogon hasn't found them yet

There's still Dream Park to watch out for, so the Pans could (and likely will) be in there.

Still find female swinub but always fail.

Why she is very hard to find I'm mostly grap other female except her.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Got a female Krookodile and Axew today. Got almost all moves catalogued and think we have all the Pokémon (crossreferenced Hidden Abilities with Pokédex 3D Pro) that are currently out. Got all but the basic moves for two Pokémon sorted

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    if the Pans & Sawk and Throh are in there, they must be really rare. Even smogon hasn't found them yet
    The smogon person who got to 10,000 points hasn't posted in days

Did techician breloom get released? I was waiting for that for a such a long time!!!!!!!!!

Technically, technician breloom was released through those hidden hollows whatevers with BW2. So while it doesn't exactly fit in this topic, it's out.

Got a female Axew in my haul today

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Got a female Axew in my haul today
    I'd congratulate you, but Mold Breaker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unnerve.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I have some question about BW2's Dream World:

Do we have to link BW2 with BW's account or can we create an account for each sequel?

If we link BW2 to BW's account, can we still go to the Dream World four times (in this case, one time for each game)?

Apparently there are some bonus if you link BW2 to BW's account but does it have to be both games linked to one account or whichever game is fine (for instance, Black 2 linked to Black and White 2 linked to White)?
    Will have access to Steelix's Mega Stone. LF Shiny Vivillons, legit Japanese event shiny Jirachi, legit Japanese Diancie, legit Japanese Wonderland Darkrai.

FT: Diancie, Ball/Fancy Vivillon, Wonderland , Mega Stones, Enigma Berry and Pokerus.

Kalos Shinies:

All Shiny Vivillon except Sun/Events. Chesnaught (M). Greninja (F)

X 0602-7374-3204 - エックス (Elegant)

Y 4527-8721-8292 - ワイ (Monsoon)

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    Can someone help me? Where and WHEN i can play this game to obtain the DW Pikachu?

''Pokémon Black 2 & White 2

For those of you with the Japanese Pokémon Black 2 & White 2, a new Global Link promotion has been announced. This promotion gives Pikachu with its Hidden Ability of Lightningrod. This Pokémon has previously only been made available with its Hidden Ability via a special event last year. This promotion is only available to those players who participate in the special "Pokémon Daisuki Club Summer Sports League 2012" flash game on the Pokémon Daisuki Club website. It's only available for Black 2 & White 2 users and runs from September 19th 2012 to January 31st 2013. It is Level 10, Male, and knows the special move; Headbutt. The Event Database has been updated with details of this event''
    As mentioned, it's a GLOBAL LINK promotion for Japanese versions of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.
    Meaning, you need to have a Japanese copy of the games as well as a Japanese Global Link account to be part of this promotion.

As for WHEN, it says that it will run from September 19th, 2012 until January 31, 2013.

If you really read what you quoted, your questions have already been answered.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by alakazam^ View Post
    I have some question about BW2's Dream World:

Do we have to link BW2 with BW's account or can we create an account for each sequel?

If we link BW2 to BW's account, can we still go to the Dream World four times (in this case, one time for each game)?

Apparently there are some bonus if you link BW2 to BW's account but does it have to be both games linked to one account or whichever game is fine (for instance, Black 2 linked to Black and White 2 linked to White)?
    You can link to the BW account, yes. It has spots for all four games and doesn't matter which ones you add to it. You can go four times, yes, with each having their own Dream Point totals

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    First, i have a copy of a Japanese version of Black 2 and second i know its a Global Link promotion and runs from September 19th, 2012 until January 31, 2013.

My question was when you can play this game because it says its only available '' to those players who participate in the special "Pokémon Daisuki Club Summer Sports League 2012" flash game on the Pokémon Daisuki Club website''
    That game is active now and will be for a few more weeks

It's the one with the NEW banner.....

http://www.pokemon.jp/#/contents/pre...aisakusen2012/

Obviously, you must be a member of the Daisuki Club to play it.

https://www.pokemon.jp/login/?url=4

Click the banner with a Pikachu on it, that goes to the registration page.

I found a guide for it in projectpokemon, made by Guested.

メールアドレス - email address, up to 64 characters
    next line, enter the email address again.

パスワード - choose a password, 6-16 characters

ニックネーム - choose your nickname (account ID is an assigned number, this is just for your nickname on your account)

せいべつ - Gender (left is male, right is female)

たんじょう日 - birthdate (year, month, date)

住んでいるところ - where you live (this are all Japanese prefectures, so .. just choose whichever)

メールマガジン - Whether you want the newsletter or not (left is yes, right is no)

メールマガジンの形式 - type of newsletter (left is html based, right is text based)

Then, click on the button on the bottom that says かくにん

By the way, after registering you need to check your e-mail, apparently for this Club you don't log in using your nickname, but instead using the ID that is sent to your e-mail.
    So probably the nickname is tied to the ID.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Hopefully the new Pikachu event will be made international, Pikachu is strangely absent from all of 5th gen save for as of now 3 Japanese exclusive events.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    I'd congratulate you, but Mold Breaker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unnerve.
    And Rivalry > Mold Breaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Hopefully the new Pikachu event will be made international, Pikachu is strangely absent from all of 5th gen save for as of now 3 Japanese exclusive events.

I could see getting it to maybe tie in with BW season 2
    same with the piplup wi-fi event

(always go with mold breaker)

If it is being made into an international event, I'm guessing there will be a new flash game for it, since the eeveelution event in Japan uses a flash game and the US version also use a flash game.

I think you meant < instead of >

Rivalry is just as bad as Unnerve.......it is basically good only 1/3 of the time, since it cripples the Pokemon with that ability if the foe's gender is different, and does nothing if the foe is genderless.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I think you meant < instead of >

Rivalry is just as bad as Unnerve.......it is basically good only 1/3 of the time, since it cripples the Pokemon with that ability if the foe's gender is different, and does nothing if the foe is genderless.
    Haxorus already has monstrous Attack, so when its gender is different, it doesn't hurt it as much, and when it's the same, that monstrous Attack is even more monstrous.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Haxorus already has monstrous Attack, so when its gender is different, it doesn't hurt it as much, and when it's the same, that monstrous Attack is even more monstrous.
    Still, your sacrificing type coverage for power as without MB, Bronzong and such will laugh at you.

Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast