Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

something weird happened to me in the DW today. I exited as normal but after clicking the last button it got stuck. It was showing my house with my Infernape in it but I couldnt click on anything. I left it for a couple of miniutes but it didnt go back to the homepage so I just clicked the Pokemon Global Link logo and it went back. I havent tried to wake my Pokemon up yet but im guessing ill lose my Infernape

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    something weird happened to me in the DW today. I exited as normal but after clicking the last button it got stuck. It was showing my house with my Infernape in it but I couldnt click on anything. I left it for a couple of miniutes but it didnt go back to the homepage so I just clicked the Pokemon Global Link logo and it went back. I havent tried to wake my Pokemon up yet but im guessing ill lose my Infernape
    what did it say on the main PGL page? if it said "wake up your pokemon", you should be fine. everything went through & just glitched on the exit...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    what did it say on the main PGL page? if it said "wake up your pokemon", you should be fine. everything went through & just glitched on the exit...
    yea thats what it said it said I could wake my Pokemon up. really didnt wanna lose that infernape had it since may 5th 2007

EDIT: woke my Pokemon up fine got all my items and female DW Durant I had chosen to take with me with correct moves panic over lol
    Last edited by cybersonic233; 24th January 2013 at 3:55 PM.

I had another average dream world run today. On my black version the best pokemon I found was a staryu, I did find two females but I already had them so I left them alone... however I did finally get over 10K points which is something. I also planted the custop berry that I found the other day. On my black 2 version I only went to the island of dreams once where I found a dwf relicanth which I brought back with me. Instead I mostly just messed around and redecorated my house and ended up purchasing a little table, the one shaped like a pokeball. I'm currently growing numerous berries so that I can purchase randomn furniture to liven up my mansion a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    EDIT: woke my Pokemon up fine got all my items and female DW Durant I had chosen to take with me with correct moves panic over lol
    glad it all worked out for you...

i decided not to take anything from the DW except 5th gen females or dex fillers that i need. i have so much extra crap on both my White & White 2 that needs to be sorted through...might be time to put up another giveaway list... i have found a lot of custap berries, i'm just waiting on my lesser berries to be done growing before i plant the whole garden's worth & tie up my garden for a solid week...

here's a question...what do you all consider fair trade for the special berries like custap, micle & some of the newer ones? i've been leaving pass orbs or other high end berries when i find cutaps, but i'm curious about what other people think...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    glad it all worked out for you...

i decided not to take anything from the DW except 5th gen females or dex fillers that i need. i have so much extra crap on both my White & White 2 that needs to be sorted through...might be time to put up another giveaway list... i have found a lot of custap berries, i'm just waiting on my lesser berries to be done growing before i plant the whole garden's worth & tie up my garden for a solid week...

here's a question...what do you all consider fair trade for the special berries like custap, micle & some of the newer ones? i've been leaving pass orbs or other high end berries when i find cutaps, but i'm curious about what other people think...
    I don't worry about it. The way I see it is that whatever is up on people's share shelf is fair game. So I give them whatever lousy item I have at the time. The custop berry has been floating around for a while now so I don't consider it "special." I found mine within a fourtnight of it being released. I think most people probably would have it by now and the ones who don't, just don't care enough to get one.

That said, I'm growing some on my black version if anyone is looking for some...

For the Custap Berry I got yesterday, I put in a Micle Berry. I think that's fair enough, considering both are "event berries".

For things like balls, repels, and other hold items, I put in one of my type resist berry.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I had another terrible dream world run today -mostly due to lagging issues and my lack of patience. Anyway on my black version I found a dwf magby which I brought back with me along with random items I found in the dream world. I also got a sixth row for my garden which was good. On my black 2 version I got so sick of the lagging that I didn't hang around for too long -I planted and harvested some berries and purchased a rug (the red and white one that looks like an ordinary pokebal) and the elegant chair which I placed near the window next to my big leafy pot plant.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 26th January 2013 at 9:07 AM.

Heads up. An emergency maintenance will take place next Monday.

Scheduled Maintenance

Wii U / Nintendo 3DS
    Every Monday from 12PM - 4PM PST (1PM - 5PM PDT)

Wii / Nintendo DS
    Every Monday from 11PM to Tuesday 3AM PST (Tuesday 12AM - 4AM PDT)

The maintenance window for the following service and title are different from the above:

Wii Shopping Channel / Nintendo DSi Shop
    Every Monday from 12PM - 4PM PST (1PM - 5PM PDT)

Wii "Golden Eye 007"
    Every Thursday from 2AM - 8AM PST (3AM - 9AM PDT)

Emergency Maintenance

From Monday, January 28, 2013 11:00 PM
    - Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:00 PM Pacific Time
    Affected Services:
    - Nintendo DS
    -- Network Services
    Pokémon Black Version
    Pokémon White Version
    Pokémon Black Version 2
    Pokémon White Version 2

From Monday, January 28, 2013 5:00 PM
    - Monday, January 28, 2013 6:00 PM Pacific Time
    Affected Services:
    - Wii U
    Match Making, Ranking, etc.
    Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper

From Monday, January 28, 2013 12:00 PM
    - Monday, January 28, 2013 5:00 PM Pacific Time
    Affected Services:
    - Wii U
    Nintendo eShop
    - Nintendo 3DS
    Nintendo eShop
    - Wii
    Wii Shopping Channel
    -Nintendo DS
    Nintendo DSi Shop

*During the emergency maintenance, parts of the affected services
    may be intermittently unavailable.

I went ahead and added other services, just in case.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

Are we getting a new dream world area?

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    It's an emergency maintenance that affects the entire network, so...

No.

Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    It's an emergency maintenance that affects the entire network, so...

No.
    Well that's a shame.

Anyway, I had a better dream world run today. On my black version I decided to explore pleasant forrest where I encountered lots of females, eventually I chose a dwf electrike to take back with me. On my black 2 version I decided to explore sparkling sea where I found a dwf whooper. I'm getting bored of the sparkling sea area, as I've nearly caught all the dwf pokemon in that area excluding dratini of course so I think I'll explore a different area tomorrow... so that's it for now.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 27th January 2013 at 5:16 AM.

I went back on the Dream World yesterday. I tucked in a Keldeo and once I had arrived on my island, I went to visit my Dream Pals' houses and I found some new berries on some of their Share Shelves. I also got to water tons of dry berries, then I went to my island and I visited the Island of Dreams. I had a boring time there however, since I was only sent to the Sparkling Sea area. I befriended a dozen Pokemon regardless, and a kept a female Omanyte. I headed back to my garden and I planted some Micle Berries among others.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    Definitely not.

You don't put a new area through an emergency maintenance (which is usually a short one), you'll want to do it on a normal maintenance, along with releasing the news first.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Definitely not.

You don't put a new area through an emergency maintenance (which is usually a short one), you'll want to do it on a normal maintenance, along with releasing the news first.
    Ah OK.

Well I had a pretty good dream world run today. I only went on using my black 2 version though as I'm busy trying to figure out how to RNG on my black version. Anyway, I found a dwf Mr. Mime and managed to snag a lot of custop berries, which I already had but I wanted more. I found out that if you plant all of the ones you have and then try to get more from someone's share shelf then the game counts this as to not having any which is a bit sneaky, lol.

Went back to the Dream World today.

Black 2: Sent in a Spinda, got to the Dream Park 9 times, the Mountain and the Forest once each. Befriended three Pokemon, one of them was female. An Aipom, which I kept.

White 2: Sent in a Furret here, got to the Fream Park 9 times here as well, the Icy Cave twice and the Sea once. Befriended seven Pokemon, three of them were female; Seedot, Audino and Paras. I kept the Seedot. Also added my three other houses as friends with this one, which means that all of my houses now are friends with each other.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Today's the emergency maintenance. If you put your Pokemon to sleep, they'll be put in a fate worse than death!

THEY'LL NEVER COME BACK TO YOU...TILL TOMORROW!

Hi, I've been playing Pokemon since gen I but I have no idea what to do in Dream World. I want to visit Dream Island because I know there are many Pokemon with Dream World only abilities but I have no idea how to do this. I don't have any Dream Pals and I have no idea how to get any. Can someone explain this a bit more to me, I've read about it but I still don't get it. My friend code is 1722 1999 9818. Thank you.

Just my luck, the maintainance started right when I put my Pokemon to sleep. This better be something good, like a new area or something (please let us catch Pikachu and/or Unown).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Just my luck, the maintainance started right when I put my Pokemon to sleep. This better be something good, like a new area or something (please let us catch Pikachu and/or Unown).
    An Isle of Legends maybe where you can The beasts birds regis ict

Quote Originally Posted by s2obed View Post
    Hi, I've been playing Pokemon since gen I but I have no idea what to do in Dream World. I want to visit Dream Island because I know there are many Pokemon with Dream World only abilities but I have no idea how to do this. I don't have any Dream Pals and I have no idea how to get any. Can someone explain this a bit more to me, I've read about it but I still don't get it. My friend code is 1722 1999 9818. Thank you.
    use the Online option on your C-Gear to perform a Game Sync, once you obtained your Game Sync code, make a Pokemon Trainer Club account via Pokemon.com then put the Game Sync code when asked, to link your account with your game. Also, don't forget to set the privacy setting to "everyone", so that you can see everyone's DWhouse and everyone can visit your DW house.

Then, perform another Game Sync to tuck in one of your Pokemon, go into Pokemon Global Link's website, log in using your Trainer Club account, then click the "dream world" circle and start playing. Once you're in front of your house, you can go to the dream bridge and start exploring the dream island. After you got what you want, pick it on the dream tree, and return to your home. You can do a few other things, such as sending friend request (just use the "dream pal map" option then visit other players' houses), or planting your berry. I don't suggest putting anything on the share shelf until you get enough items/berries.

Once one hour is up, you can wake up your Pokemon, log out of PGL, then perform a Game Sync to wake it up and retrieve the befriended Pokemon.

So that's the basic stuffs you need to know, if you want to ask about anything else, don't hesitate, just ask

This better be something good, like a new area or something (please let us catch Pikachu and/or Unown).
    .....when the last time we get a new area without any announcement prior to implementation?

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

This is just maintenance, their not going to be adding anything new. They would have announced something about it if they were adding something, they wouldn't just add something in without at least mentioning it before.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Default Pgl

Dialga, Palkia and Giratina dolls have been announced, as well as a Cheren Pokédex skin.

I had an awful dream world run today, due to lag. The problem was that the mini games refused to load...

On my black version I found a dwf likitung and planted and harvested some rawst berries. I've decided to go after the modern house instead of the castle. On my black version I couldn't go into the isle of dreams at all, so I just ended up mucking around in the garden and bought a few things for my house... namely the bed with the purple sheets and the low bookshelf with the nice carved designs on the side. I set both of them up in the furtherest corner of my house which is starting to look very nice.

I think the maintenance thing a day ago or whatever screwed up the Dream World thing at the pokemon global link maybe. I even put a Psychic pokemon to sleep so I could try goign to the Spooky Mansion. But I kept going to the stupid Dream Park and the Sea. Sea is fine since I need to get a couple of water pokemon like Horsea and whatever else.

The Park isnt that great except for Nincada and Thro.

Tomorrow I'll try putting either a Dark or normal Ghost pokemon to sleep. Then maybe see if I get the Spooky Mansion. I already got 7 Gym Badges and I think the Dream World score points I racked up shoulid be high enough anyway. But jeez lol

Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast