Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Like you, I usually go for the middle board. However, for this particularly occasion, I decided to try out the first board (speed, I think?) and I was really pleased with the results.

yay I got the Jaboca from a friend's share shelf

I don't know how did he manage to get three (he has one planted and two on his share shelf) already

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    which board were you using? i usually go for the one in the middle (think it soars better?) my highest score on that game was around 40K or so...
    Meowth City saw Rayquaza, so it must be the Speedy Board.

Rayquaza can only be seen if you are using the left board (speedy board). The middle board (soaring board) lets you see Deoxys instead, as for the right board (skippy board), I don't think I've ever seen any legendary with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    This made me curious to discover if anyone else has hit the 70-80,000 mark and if so, on which minigame?
    My three highest scores, for the the candle blowing, lake skipping, and sky race minigame.

The candle blowing one is from back then when Manor is still a fairly new area, hence the old interface. By the way I think I haven't seen anyone with a higher candle blowing score
    As for the lake skipping one, I used the skippy board.
    And for the sky race, that's the closest I can get to 70,000 points, I don't think it's even possible to get 70,000 points.

Funnily enough, all of them are obtained when I'm using Black, so far I haven't got a higher score when I'm using my Black 2.

Want to see my shinies? Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

My next highest score was over 69,000 (I forget the last hree digits) points on the Wailord game. This made me curious to discover if anyone else has hit the 70-80,000 mark and if so, on which minigame? I imagine the lake skipping game is the easiest one to obtain the most points, but I may be wrong. Please share your minigame prowess and include images if possible.
    The easiest game to obtain the most points is the Wailord one. My highest score is roughly 116,000.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Has anyone else had the issue where, if you don't pick anything because you're looking for one specific Pokemon, that the levels empty out? I'm not talking the hour timeout, I mean there's nothing in the levels. I'm hunting a female Ralts for a friend and figured this was the easiest way to get one.
    I just realized why Torchic can learn Flamethrower, but Blaziken cannot. Blaziken is already a kung fu chicken-man that can burn you by punching or kicking you. If it could breathe fire as well, the world could not contain the resulting awesomeness.

@Shine

I am quite amazed at the candle blowing one. I noticed you got all ten stars. I, myself, have only ever gotten as much as nine since I always run out of time before I can win another round. My highest score for that game is just over 61,000. I haven't seen a score higher than yours either, so that's neat. It would be awesome if PGL had a leader board or something to confirm. You know, just for bragging rights fun.

Honestly, I'm not that surprised to see someone with over 80,000 points for the lake skipping game. Nevertheless, I applaud you.

You may be right about the sky race game. There are so many occasions where I have obtained literally every power-up in the game and have not been hit by any obstacles, yet somehow I still only wind up with about 65,000+ points.

@Chimecho - Whoa! I didn't even know one could get over 100,000 points. That's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    yay I got the Jaboca from a friend's share shelf

I don't know how did he manage to get three (he has one planted and two on his share shelf) already
    You get 5 for competing in the tournament, I planted mine today.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    You get 5 for competing in the tournament, I planted mine today.
    oh, so it's five, not one? I didn't know that.

@Shine

I am quite amazed at the candle blowing one. I noticed you got all ten stars. I, myself, have only ever gotten as much as nine since I always run out of time before I can win another round. My highest score for that game is just over 61,000. I haven't seen a score higher than yours either, so that's neat. It would be awesome if PGL had a leader board or something to confirm. You know, just for bragging rights fun.

Honestly, I'm not that surprised to see someone with over 80,000 points for the lake skipping game. Nevertheless, I applaud you.
    thanks

and yeah, I agree about the leaderboard thing. Would be even better if it also lists things we do in the game, like "the lowest amount of steps/battles taken to finish a level in White Treehollow/Black Tower" or "the fastest time to obtain a shiny since the game's release".

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I know I'm not putting my W2 in my Dslite anymore. Fkin wasted a whole fkin day because of that ****. Can wake up my pokemon no worries but no you can't put it back to sleep gotta wait a whole day. If i had known I would have told you to fk off and played in the DreamWorld first then tried to Sync.
    P.S - Just ranting out of huge frustration. I forgot that this happens when you play on 2 DS's. Don't need any comments or replies to this post. Mods are welcome to delete this post if they want I won't be offended.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

I made the mistake of putting my White 2 in my DS Lite the other day, and I also got mad when I remembered that you have to wait 24 hours or whatever until you can tuck in a Pokemon when you switch consoles. It's really annoying, probably the most annoying thing that happens on the Dream World imo. But anyway, I went on the Dream World last night and I had an average session. I got to visit the Spooky Manor area several times, but I got several female Pokemon so that was good. I kept a female Duosion before signing off.

Man, that Substitute Doll is huge. lol
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

@Chimecho - Whoa! I didn't even know one could get over 100,000 points. That's amazing.
    Thanks. Speaking of my highest Wailord score, I just beat mine (by quite a lot as well).

Piplup was a split of a second from falling into the water but time ran out first lol. *phew*

Has anyone else been able to get the Reshiram/Zekrom/Victini C Gear skins yet? I have both a Black and Black 2 account (I registered Black version back in March 2011, and Black 2 on Jaunuary 25th), and by all means I should be qualified for this event, but it hasn't shown up in my Promotions page.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. **** you Global Link, you bunch of liars. "Recently registered" my ***.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 15th February 2013 at 9:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Has anyone else been able to get the Reshiram/Zekrom/Victini C Gear skins yet? I have both a Black and Black 2 account (I registered Black version back in March 2011, and Black 2 on Jaunuary 25th), and by all means I should be qualified for this event, but it hasn't shown up in my Promotions page.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. **** you Global Link, you bunch of liars. "Recently registered" my ***.
    I don't get it, what did you figure out? So you still haven't gotten yours I take it...

ive seen Deoxys using the middle board on the lake game its in its Normal Forme

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    I don't get it, what did you figure out? So you still haven't gotten yours I take it...
    That you had to have registered BW2 before January 17th to get it. Making the "recently registered" line an utter lie.
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

That you had to have registered BW2 before January 17th to get it. Making the "recently registered" line an utter lie.
    Oh that sucks. You missed it by 8 days. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Oh that sucks. You missed it by 8 days. >.<
    That's not what bugs me about it, they shouldn't have a cutoff date for registration to begin with, they should just have it accessible to everyone who has the game.

But the "recently registered" bit just makes it worse because that implies that you would've had to have registered your game after the cutoff date, not before.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 17th February 2013 at 5:35 AM.

For those that attended pokemon league during the castelia season(ends Feb 17, 2013), you will be able to receive a Pokemon in similar fashion like the DW scizor and garchomp. This pokemon for playing in the castelia season will be a level 55 Tyranitar with DW ability unnerve, and with moves of payback, crunch, earthquake, and seismic toss. Release date TBA but if following like the others, end of this month or early march

Jay the Red Ace (JP, Jared, & Jace)
    aka the Late Nite Trader
    OTs: JP, Jayred8, Redace9
    White FC:0776 4217 9859
    3DS LL FC(RedAce9):5172-0911-7988 (ROCK- Pupitar, Nosepass, Rhydon)
    3DS XL FC(jayp7):2191-7641-6658 (GHOST- shuppet, pumpkaboo,???)

Oh wow that Tyranitar has a Gen 3 move, that's interesting.

I'm still new to the whole Global Link stuff. I got both White 2 and Black 2. For my B2 I found an interesting Sawk, I've only really seen them with the learned move Dual Chop, a dragon type move. I found a Sawk with ThunderPunch. For laughs and giggles since I already had a Throh I decided to bring this Sawk back. And for Laughs and Giggles I have named my Throh Ryback, and I named my Sawk with ThunderPunch CM Punk. I'm also a wrestling fan.

That's not what bugs me about it, they shouldn't have a cutoff date for registration to begin with, they should just have it accessible to everyone who has the game.

But the "recently registered" bit just makes it worse because that implies that you would've had to have registered your game after the cutoff date, not before.
    I had both my games (white and black 2) registered quite a while ago and I'm not getting the promotion... I'm confused.
    Always looking for Shaymin

ooo important maintenance this tuesday new area time maybe

I went on the Dream World last night, but I didn't have a good session. I flopped so bad while I was playing the drink serving game because my computer was really glitchy, and that sort of ruined my session. Still, I befriended eight Pokemon and I decided to keep a Vanillish that I found at the Icy Cave area. I went back to my house and I visited my garden. I planted some more Micle and Jaboca Berries and then I went to search through other peoples' Share Shelves. I swapped for a Steel Gem and a Dive Ball before signing off.

Quote Originally Posted by chibiromeo View Post
    I had both my games (white and black 2) registered quite a while ago and I'm not getting the promotion... I'm confused.
    Are they registered under the same PGL account? Because they have to be, if you want the C-Gear skins and dolls.

Anyway, has anyone got 50k or more in the Treasure Box minigame? My highest score so far is this....I'm very sure it's possible to get more, I'm just curious if anyone here has got more.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Anyway, has anyone got 50k or more in the Treasure Box minigame? My highest score so far is this....I'm very sure it's possible to get more, I'm just curious if anyone here has got more.
    Yeah I've gotten 51000-52000.

Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast