Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Keera View Post
    @Ted Kord
    Ah, have you "confirmed" your friendship in game yet? You won't be confirmed until you interact with them some how, whether it be battling or trading.
    Try that and see if it helps ^^
    We IR swapped friend codes. I figured that would be enough but I guess I can try trading with them as well.

[QUOTE=Keera;15846969]I don't know what to tell you johnnyboy :c

Ahh okay thanks for the help anyways, i have three email accounts and i know it is definitely one of them but i just don't remember my username or password...
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Kord View Post
    We IR swapped friend codes. I figured that would be enough but I guess I can try trading with them as well.
    You can tell if you're "confirmed" with them by looking in your pal pad. If their avatar is a question mark, then you need to trade/battle. If it's the kind of trainer they picked, then you should be fine.
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Beaten my Wailord High Score.

Last edited by Chimecho3000; 29th March 2013 at 2:11 AM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Speaking of that Wailord minigame.....has anyone other than me ever got 20+ ball counters, by the way?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Yeah I have.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I like how when you get 20+ ball counters, the points in the final result overlaps the "balls" word.

Almost as if they never expect people to get 20+ ball counters, hence why they never bother to give enough space for it.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

hmmm....i have done 20+ always, haha
    but yeah i think you're right about it, but it's kinda rarely to see someone do below 20+ maybe
    Last edited by Keima; 28th March 2013 at 1:02 PM.
    Pokemon White FC -1206 7125 0017
    Pokemon White 2 FC -2323 6331 3509

Pokemon White Team: Attack Bearer
    Pokemon White 2 Team: SENGOKU Parade Team

My Anime and Manga List

I went on the Dream World today but it was pretty laggy. It took at least five minutes for the page to finally load and when I finally arrived at my island I bought some furniture and redecorated a bit. I then harvested my berries and planted some Nomel, Shuca, Babiri and Jaboca Berries. I went to the Island of Dreams and I visited the Dream Park area three times. I befriended 8 Pokemon there and I decided to keep a female Kricketot. I watered other people's berries, then I sent some Dream Pal requests before signing off.

can anyone swap me one rare barrie that can be sold for 30000 for example micle barries. im gunna use them to start my cash farm.

nvm i got one thanks!!

How rare is the Item leftovers in Dream Park? It says you can get one at the beginning but I haven't seen any yet and I just hit 10090 points today. I'm using White 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Speaking of that Wailord minigame.....has anyone other than me ever got 20+ ball counters, by the way?
    That's one of my worst games, actually. I only really get about 20-30 balls, and I've never once gotten the perfect bonus.

How rare is the Item leftovers in Dream Park? It says you can get one at the beginning but I haven't seen any yet and I just hit 10090 points today. I'm using White 2
    I would love to know this as well. I'm at 11,000 points and have visited Dream Park probably 50+ times. Never seen leftovers.

does anyone know if soft resetting affects the dream world pokemon in the entrelink?
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

Quote Originally Posted by lokowoko View Post
    does anyone know if soft resetting affects the dream world pokemon in the entrelink?
    yes and no. SR only allows you to get a different nature &/or IVs. species, gender, moves & ability will always remain the same...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Here's how the Dream World has helped me: I was looking for N' s Scraggy, because I needed an Intimidate Scraggy, and when I quit my White 2 and went on the Dream World, I found, of all things, an Intimidate Scraggy! Win!
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleOne View Post
    Here's how the Dream World has helped me: I was looking for N' s Scraggy, because I needed an Intimidate Scraggy, and when I quit my White 2 and went on the Dream World, I found, of all things, an Intimidate Scraggy! Win!
    N's Pokemon can't get their hidden abilities anyway. The DW is currently the only way to get an Intimidate Scraggy.

finally found a rowap berry today & got it planted. I wish they didn't take so long to grow, it'll be at least 2 more weeks before i can start sharing them. i've decided to only bring back 5th gen DW females on my W2 file & only females on my W1. i've got way too much stored in my PC on both games & once i make some trades to get some hidden grotto females, i'm gonna start releasing some of it if i don't need it for national dex purposes...

Does anyone know how it's determined how many berries you get when you plant them? I guess it's how often they're watered but I planted some Jaboca berries the other day, they were watered everyday bar one and only gave me 2 berries when they bloomed!
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

What is my favourite DW Pokemon? Wooooh, Analytic Magnemite FTW!
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

I went on the Dream World a couple of days ago and I headed over to my garden upon arrival. A Diglett dug another row of soil and then I harvested my berries and planted some more Cheri and Chesto berries in the soil. I added some dolls to my tables and then I headed over to the Island of Dreams and I wandered around the Windswept Sky and Pleasant Forest areas. I befriended 14 Pokemon and I kept a male Tropius and I headed back to my house afterwards. I watered other people's berries and then I signed off.

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    Does anyone know how it's determined how many berries you get when you plant them? I guess it's how often they're watered but I planted some Jaboca berries the other day, they were watered everyday bar one and only gave me 2 berries when they bloomed!
    i think it's based on how often they're watered. if they're watered once every growing stage, you get the max number of berries. the only time i ever got less than the max was when my plants weren't watered everyday...it's easier to keep everything watered if you either have friends that play everyday or if you have multiple files that are connected.

I decided to use the entire one hour on my Black account to look for a Rowap Berry. One hour and I didn't find any.

Changed into Black 2, first house I visited has a Rowap Berry up for trade

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I decided to use the entire one hour on my Black account to look for a Rowap Berry. One hour and I didn't find any.

Changed into Black 2, first house I visited has a Rowap Berry up for trade
    Really? I've never had problems finding the event berries, I can usually find them in about 15 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast