Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest to the Honedgian Blade

Default Quest to the Honedgian Blade

Hello, and welcome to this game thing! I will select 5 players to choose a Pokemon and a nickname. After that's done, they will go on a quest to find the blade of Pokemon legends, the Honedgian Blade, and deliver it to King Magikarp of Weekville. The Megavolushian army has planned to attack them, and the Honedgian Blade has the power to defeat the whole army. It is rumored that the blade is either in the Forest of Solitude or Mt. Silver.

Now that the storyline's done, I will now explain the game rules and stuff. You human beings will select a Pokemon (first evolution) and a nickname, and I will choose the first 5 to go on an adventure. There will be many different paths to choose, so every crossroads the squad of Pokemon come along, they will vote on a path. If 3 choose left and 2 choose right, they will go left. I will have a map planned out. If the game ends (if all Pokemon die or they win), a new game will be started with a new map.

There will occasionally be battles with wild Pokemon. All players start with 300 health. A not very effective move will do 1-25 damage. A normally effective move will do 26-51 damage. A super effective move will do 52-100 damage. An extremely effective move (for example, Blizzard on a Garchomp) will do 101-200 damage. Your Pokemon's attacks must be moves your Pokemon can learn. No TMs and HMs (except for Fly), but egg moves will be allowed. There will also be no ultamite moves (Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, Draco Meteor) unless your Pokemon evolves into a starter final evolution. Evolution will randomly occur after battles if you've maintained your current evolutionary form for a while. For battles, the enemy's health will be announced at the start of the battle, and the Pokemon will go in order of speed. The judge (me) will tell you to go. You must use an attack on the enemy (or a healing move on a weak ally), which I will then tell you how much damage it dealt. After the battle is concluded, you may find items to keep. I will keep track of these items and will tell you the list upon demand. There is no four move limit.

You may find small caves or house (Forest of Solitude only) along the path that either you will find an enemy, a helpful creature, or a shop. In Mt. Silver, you will rarely find civilized life, although they may help a lot to make up for it. Also, you may occasionally find an ally to accompany you for a short while (me or spectator that really wants to join) who will help you battle.

Your Pokemon can not be the following things: legendary, 2nd evolution, 3rd evolution, Mega Evolution, Digimon, human being, inanimate object, Magikarp, any Pokemon that evolves into a cocoon Pokemon, bird Pokemon (this means the regions' basic birds, like Pidgey, Hoothoot, Tailow, Starly, Pidove, and Fletchling), any Pokemon that can use Explosion or Selfdestruct (unless you are willing to not use these moves), shadow Pokemon, toy Pokemon (Pokemon Rumble), and specific Pokemon (like Ash's Pikachu, Pichu from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, Cynthia's Spiritomb, etc.).

If you have actually read the rules (sorry if it's too long) and you are willing to follow them, go ahead and say a Pokemon and a nickname.

Also, if a person decides to quit the game, another player may join to take his/her/it's place. They cannot be fully evolved, even if the other players have fully evolved already.

Also, don't make the nicknames ridiculous. Like for example, do not name a Castform 58008, a Rotom P3N15, or any other ridiculous thing. I just want regular names. (Humor is ok, though. Like naming a Snorlax Totoro, or a Greninja Ezio.)

So go ahead, and put your Pokemon!

EDIT: Also, there is a difficulty setting. Sort of. The Forest of Solitude is easy, and Mt. Silver is hard.
    Last edited by EmpoleonNerd; 30th January 2014 at 2:26 AM. Reason: Forgot to add sidenote

My backside looks like a Probopass.

Eh, might as well try this, although I'm not sure how good I'll do for a first time.

Signing up as a Turtwig named Nokonoko.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

Don't worry, the only parts you actually have to work to do are the battles, and those are just plain battles.
    P1) Nokonoko the Turtwig
    P2)
    P3)
    P4)
    P5)

I'll try my hand at this.

I'll be an Aron named Arse.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Well, I guess I'll join.

I'll be a Treecko named Rose.

I'll try this thing.

I'll be a Mudkip (it was my first Pokemon ever) that is named Mud (I'm not good at nicknames).
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

Check out this site where I'm a Super Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

I guess I'll be a Ralts named Jimbo.

Torchic named Blazer. Ive never done one of these things before...

I'll be Rory the Growlithe!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Guys, guys, calm down! We have way over 5! Klizcool's won't be entered because I know that's what the British call gluteus maximi.
    P1) Nokonoko the Turtwig GeekyTreecko
    P2) Rose the Treecko AwesomeGrovyle
    P3) Mud the Mudkip (Sorry, but that name does suck. No offense.) legendarytrainer123
    P4) Jimbo the Ralts The Imposter
    P5) Blazer the Torchic Cloneblazer12

So things turned out nicely. We have all the Hoenn starters, apparently. You guys ready? The 5 of you that were accepted, vote on either the Forest of Solitude or Mt. Silver.

A) Forest of Solitude (Easy)
    B) Mt. Silver (Hard)

(Also, to SnazzySwampert, you'll be first on the list next game, or if one of the current people quit.)

I vote Mt. Silver.

Hardcore or bust

Since it's my first time playing, I'll choose the Forest of Solitude for the easy difficulty.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

Mt. Silver because Jimbo's a beast

Sorry. I'm not good with nicknames.

Mt. Silver!
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

This is just to respond to EN.

Awesome...... ^^
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Guys, seriously? You're sure you want to do hard? Well ok then...
    Oh yeah, you start out with 10 Super Potions, which as you know, heals 50 HP.
    So give me some time to finish the map guys. I'll try to finish it by tomorrow night if I can, maybe earlier.
    Other than that, we are ready to go!
    TO MT. SILVER WE GO!

EDIT: Oh yeah, sorry, but I forgot about the money. You start with 100 Pokemoney to use at shops and such.
    Last edited by EmpoleonNerd; 30th January 2014 at 3:51 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot with bad memory

Alright. I shall be waiting for you to finish the maps!

I can't wait!

Like I said. Hardcore or bust. I do all my playthroughs on hard.

Except Metro Last Light. That game is scary, even on easy.

I can't wait till the map is posted.

He should not show the map and just tell us where to go. After all, it's hard.

Quote Originally Posted by legendarytrainer123 View Post
    He should not show the map and just tell us where to go. After all, it's hard.
    Please dont give him any ideas...

Well, that's what I was planning to do. I can't just show you where every shop/wild Pokemon/whatever is. But just a note, there is 5 floors of Mt. Silver (At least in this game, there are.) Not counting the summit, where you probably will have to fight a boss or something. The map's first floor is done, might be done today if I hurry.

Dont worry about hurrying. I gtg in like thirty minutes. Tomorrow is fine.

Yeah. Take as much time as you need. We can wait.

Man, I'm used to posting a number.

Actually, let's just start since I've finished the first 2 floors now. I'll finish the rest tomorrow. So here we go!

The squad left Weekville, eager to start their quest. King Magikarp of the Weekvillians had asked the 5 traveler/adventurers to find him the legendary blade of fables, the Honedgian Blade, which was rumored to be at Mt. Silver's summit. The five adventurers agreed and set off for Mt. Silver. The 5 adventurers were Nokonoko the Turtwig, Rose the Treecko, Mud the Mudkip (who was considering changing his name), Jimbo the Ralts, and Blazer the Torchic. They socialized happily as they walked to the mountain in the distance. Half an hour later, they arrived at the mountains, in the middle of a discussion about Mew's clones.
    "I swear guys, I saw Mewthree!"
    "You numbskull, you know that was just Mewtwo's Mega Evolution!"
    "Yeah, and don't be so amazed. We're against them, remember?"
    "Guys, we're here."
    The 5 directed their attention to the massive mountain before them. An aged, wooden sign stood at the entrance. It said:
    "WELCOME TO MT. SILVER!
    BE CAREFUL, THERE IS A HIGH
    CHANCE OF BEING ATTACKED!
    HAVE FUN!"
    One amongst the five whimpered as they walked inside. Blazer picked up a stick and set fire to it, creating a makeshift torch for the squad.
    "Ready guys?"
    "Yeah."
    And with that, they entered the cave.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast