Page 35 of 96 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Ghost, mind not being rude? We don't need fifty-million bumps, just one every day or so, if that much. And refrain from using retarded as an insult, please. Also, if you were to ref, you would have to forfeit and then kill your character.

A ref will ref when they have time to, so just chill out Ghost, we have lives. Not all of us can be on all the time.

EDIT: Here you go, a reffing.

Rolls to Dodge:

#36 the Arthropod Sorcerer (CuriousHeartless)
    [Roll 3]
    You summon a rhino beetle, however it isn't very big, about a foot high I would say.

Rainbow Dash (Nightfall_)
    [Roll 3]
    You attempt to use Pinkie Logic, whatever that is, to float through walls, however that doesn't work here so you just walk to the end of the tunnel.

Hunter Lefkowitz (hoblaph)
    [Roll 5]
    You plug up your nose and finally stop the bleeding (Should of used ice imo, much better for stopping nose bleeds), and follow your bestest buddy Sir Krakoto into the Heartless world, and find an adorable puppy who befriends you.

Brittany the Cheerleader (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 2]
    You leave the 67th room for almost no reason at all and decide to go to the 68th room. A room filled with lustful pennies and coins. They take an immediate liking to you and start throwing themselves at you, painfully and not rapey... yet.
    (-2 HP)

Locher Neston the Sea Monster (InfernalBlaze)
    [Roll 3]
    You leave Minecraft world and go to room 67, entering it, you see nothing of any interest and leave again.

Jon Australis the Mysterious Transformer (Pokelegend)
    [Roll 3]
    You turn back into a human and look for a health potion, but you don't have one, so you don't take it. You then go into the first world.

Sir Krakoto the Knight Mercenary (Shazdar)
    [Roll 6]
    You hug the dog once more, and something about him changes, perhaps his dog socks are too tight, or maybe his head isn't screwed on quite right, but from that hug, his Heart grew three times the normal size... Or at least it would if it had a heart, instead if grows two more heads.

Commander Jones the Explosives Expert (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 1]
    You begin building guns for your soldiers, you take so much pride in each one of the guns and then pass them to the soldiers. However Princess Bubblegum appears and tell you how you have lead their people into terrible times and then reclaims her throne and commands you to be executed. You are then shot.
    (-4 Health)

Arthur the Gallade (Mon1010)
    [Roll 6]
    You get mad, very very mad, and shout out to the heavens "YOU ACCURSED DICE ROLLERS!" You take a bite out of the orange and regain one hp, but it also does something else, it strengths you. You shoot a badass look to the demon that attacked you and begin powering up a Drain Punch, you rush and punch it in the stomach, gain some health. You then hear a voice that shouts out "FINISH HIM!!!!" So you raise your fist one more type and slam into the beast, "SUPER EFFECTIVE! CRITICAL HIT!" the voice cries out as the demon dies.
    (+5 Health and a plus one to Drain Punches)

Greg the Yellow Bird (Norns)
    [Roll 1]
    You once again try and change the world, but seeing how you are only just one bird, you fail...HORRIBLY! You attempts summon the unwanted attention of an Enderman. He slowly slinks over to you, his long arms getting ready for the kill. You try and run but he teleports infront of you and goes "Boo." Literally scaring the crap out of you, he sees this filth and pimp slaps you across the face.
    (-3 Health and -4 Mentality.)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stats/Inventory:

7/10
    10/10
    Has a foot tall Rhino Beetle

7/10
    10/10

3/10
    10/10
    Has an unlit torch. Has a puppy.

8/10
    10/10
    Can make a sphere a light around her that can repel off evil souls whenever she smiles. Has an orange peel in her mouth keeping her smiling. Has magic wand that allows use of Air, Fire, Earth, and Water magic.

8/10
    10/10

4/10
    10/10
    Phone is out of batteries. Is an Anole.

7/10
    10/10
    Has a torch that can shoot fireballs at opponents. Has recruited an alligator named Krokorok. Has a Cebererus.

4/10
    6/10

6/10
    10/10
    Has a plus one to drain punchs for two more turns.

4/10
    6/10
    Has a torch. Has 3 Wasps to aide him.

*Do not abuse. As refs, we have the power to control the game and therefore not let you break the game, so please do not try to multiply the durability of modifiers.

Area: New is in GREEN!!!

#36, Hunter Lefkowitz,Rainbow Dash and Locher Neston have made it out of the dark tunnel and into a strange room with hundreds and hundreds of doors that you can choose to go into. It appears that these all lead to different worlds. There is also a salad bar that is there to greet you.

The 21st Door to the left of the Salad Bar contains Minecraft World. Greg are currently in Minecraft World. Here, everything is made out of blocks that you can mine if you have the appropriate tools. There is a creaky crafting bench.

Commander Jones is currently in Candyland. This place, which is behind the 101st door, is made completely out of candy. There is a village where the citizens live and a castle that belongs to the ruler of Candyland, Princess Bubblegum.

Sir Krakoto is currently in The Heartless Domain. This place is behind the 1st door, and has a large amount of tamable heartless.

Arthur is currently in the cloning machine world. This world is located in the 10th door. The knife wielding demon is being cloned.

Brittany is currently in the 68th room, which is a room filled with lustful pennies and coins.

Enemies: New in RED!!!

There is an evil demon with a knife running rampant in the dark tunnel. It has 9 Health. There are also a few wasps in the sewer portion, but will only attack you if you agitate them.

There are some average Minecraft creatures (Cows, pigs, creepers, etc.) roaming around the Minecraft World that have 2 health each.

There are 2 demons prepared to kill in the 10th room. The demons multiply every turn.
    There are hundreds of lustful pennies and coins in room 68, they all have one hp.
    There is an Enderman in the Minecraft world and it will kill anything that enters the room, it has ten health.
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 30th September 2012 at 4:42 PM.

Roll to travel farther into the heartless world while naming your Cerberus Nick.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Roll to quickly leave room 68 and go to room 69 and yet again pick up any useful items

I can't believe that worked. 0_o

Don't press your luck, Roll to leave room 10, and go to room 11.

Roll to pet the beetle and get it some salad, and eat some salad yourself.

Going to try playing it safe this turn. Next turn will be demon killing time, hopefully.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 30th September 2012 at 8:47 PM.

Roll to wonder why your torch didn't repel and monsters then get one of your wasps to stay in the Minecraft world and try it's best to hurt the enderman while you leave and get some salad to eat
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by digipoke1 View Post
    [Roll 3]
    You turn back into a human and look for a health potion, but you don't have one, so you don't take it. You then go into the first world.
    I don't intend to bother anyone, but...

Quote Originally Posted by ~SilverLugia~ View Post
    [Roll 4]
    You look around the Salad Bar for something to heal yourself with. In the back, you find a healing potion that can heal up to 4 Health.
    I did have one just a few turns ago, although for some reason no one ever cared to list it in my inventory. I rolled a 3 this turn, though, so I suppose you could just say that my character forgot about it.

Roll to infiltrate the castle, snap princess bubblegum's neck, and then reclaim my castle and citizens.

alright, i got the hint. i'll stay quiet.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to consume your health potion and then endeavor to team up with Heartless; see whether or not there are any powerful ones, such as Darkside.

Roll to go through the first door and get a Heartless of your own. After that go back out of there and order a nice salad.

Roll to enter the 57th dorr with your puppy following you.

~Gryoine

y this taking so long?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Because it is. One person hasn't posted, but it's been almost a week since the last update so let's just skip them.

agreed.

10charlimit.

No, because me and refs have been busy, we will update at our earliest convenience. This is just a forum game, no one is going to do this over their schoolwork.

I was just pointing that out, I never said it was the reason. It was really mostly just to satisfy Ghost of the Forums. Although plenty of people do play this, so while I would never say to make this a top priority, it would be nice if it was given some priority by any of the number of refs.

Rolls to Dodge:

[Roll 6]
    You pet your rhino beetle and get it some salad. However, when it eats the salad, it becomes over 6 feet tall with destructive power! You then eat the rest yourself and you suddenly feel a surge of power running through you, and you become really strong! You must have accidentally gotten the Strength Salad, but it’s a good thing you did.
    (+1 modifier to physical attacks)

[Roll N/A]
    You do nothing; therefore a boulder falls on top of you and your wing gets stuck under it.
    (-3 Health, is stuck)

[Roll 1]
    You go into the 57th room, only to find yourself in an African Veldt. A lion then sees you and kills you. Brutally.
    (DEAD!)

[Roll 6]
    You quickly get out of the 68th Room and close the door behind you so the pennies don’t get out. You then go into the 69th room, and come upon a Dragon Sanctuary. They are a little tense at first, but they then see your bright (and orange) smile and calm down. A big green dragon comes up to you and tells you that you seem to be a kind human that wouldn’t hurt them, and it asks to aid you in your travels!

[Roll 5]
    You go into the 1st room and get your own heartless, a cat heartless (if that’s possible). You then go and get a salad. Apparantly they’re back in stock of Magic Salads, because you get healed back to full health!
    (+2 Health)

[Roll 5]
    You ask the refs what happened to your health potion, and all the refs turn to ~SilverLugia~, who was the one that forgot to put in your inventory list. As an apology, she makes the potion heal 6 health instead of 4 health (which gets you at full health, yay!). You then look around the Heartless Domain for a powerful heartless, and you find a fairly powerful one and befriend it.
    (+ 6 Health)

[Roll 4]
    You name your Cerberus Nick and travel further into the Hearless Domain. As you travel, you find a small Heartless Village.

[Roll 5]
    You do exactly what you decided to do: infiltrate the castle and snap Princess Bubblegum’s neck. However, it wasn’t Princess Bubblegum. It was the Ice King in disguise! This makes the people of Candyland even fonder of you!

[Roll 5]
    You decide to leave to 10th room and enter the 11th. Inside the 11th room is the mall from the second round of Roll to Dodge. You know; the one with whatever store you wanted and a weapon shop guarded by two armed guards? Yeah, that one. However, one of the guards is on break so there’s just one now. You go to the newspaper stand and read a newspaper to find out that it’s the day before Herpert Derpenstein destroyed it.

[Roll 3]
    You wonder why your torch didn’t repel the monsters, but that’s because it wasn’t a SAFETY TORCH, just a normal one. You go to eat a salad at the Salad Bar and try to get one of your wasps to attack the enderman, but it’s too scared and refuses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stats/Inventory:

7/10
    10/10
    Has a 6-foot tall Rhino Beetle with major power. Has Super Strength (+1 modifier to physical attack related rolls for the next 3 turns)

4/10
    10/10
    Wing is stuck under a boulder.

8/10
    10/10
    Can make a sphere a light around her that can repel off evil souls whenever she smiles. Has an orange peel in her mouth keeping her smiling. Has magic wand that allows use of Air, Fire, Earth, and Water magic. Has a big, green dragon to aid her.

10/10
    10/10
    Has a cat heartless.

10/10
    10/10
    Phone is out of batteries. Has a fairly powerful heartless.

7/10
    10/10
    Has a torch that can shoot fireballs at opponents. Has recruited an alligator named Krokorok. Has a Cebererus named Nick.

4/10
    6/10
    Is the ruler of Candyland. Has his own Candy Castle. Has an army of six peppermints.

6/10
    10/10
    Has a plus one to drain punches for one more turn. Has a newspaper.

4/10
    6/10
    Has a torch. Has 3 Wasps to aide him.

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Area: New is in GREEN!!!

#36, Rainbow Dash, Greg and Locher Neston have made it out of the dark tunnel and into a strange room with hundreds and hundreds of doors that you can choose to go into. It appears that these all lead to different worlds. There is also a salad bar that is there to greet you.

The 21st Door to the left of the Salad Bar contains Minecraft World. Here, everything is made out of blocks that you can mine if you have the appropriate tools. There is a creaky crafting bench.

Commander Jones is currently in Candyland. This place, which is behind the 101st door, is made completely out of candy. There is a village where the citizens live and a castle that belongs to the ruler of Candyland, Commander Jones.

The 67th room is a blank room where items may generate.

Sir Krakoto and Jon are currently in The Heartless Domain. This place is behind the 1st door, and has a large amount of tamable heartless. Further away from the entrance is a small village of heartless.

There is a cloning machine world located in the 10th door. The knife wielding demon is being cloned.

In the 68th room is a room filled with lustful pennies and coins.

Brittany is in the 69th room, which contains a Dragon Sanctuary filled with many dragons.

Behind the 11th door is the mall from the second round of Roll to Dodge, a day before Herpert Derpenstein destroyed it. It has any store you can dream of, and a Weapon Shop. Arthur is currently in the mall.

The 57th room contain an African Veldt.

Enemies: New in RED!!!

There is an evil demon with a knife running rampant in the dark tunnel. It has 9 Health. There are also a few wasps in the sewer portion, but will only attack you if you agitate them.

There are some average Minecraft creatures (Cows, pigs, creepers, etc.) roaming around the Minecraft World that have 2 health each.

There are 2 demons prepared to kill in the 10th room. The demons multiply every turn.

There are hundreds of lustful pennies and coins in room 68, they all have one hp.

There is an Enderman in the Minecraft world and it will kill anything that enters the room, it has ten health.

The dragons in the Dragon Sanctuary will only attack if provoked. The baby dragons have 3 health and the adult dragons have 8 health. They have a resistance to special attacks.

The Weapon Shop in the mall is being guarded by a guard with a gun. He has 4 health.

There are 3 lions roaming around the veldt that will attack anything they see. The each have 4 health.

Comments from a ~SilverLugia~
    Wow, a lot of good luck! Most of you got fairly high rolls, and the only one of you that was unlucky enough to get a 1 was hoblaph (Who also was the first to die this round). Anyhow, good luck to all of you! If I made any mistake, please tell me.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Roll to have your dragon friend cast a healing spell on you then go back to the 67th room

Roll to take Rhino (The beetle, obviously) and charge into the demon cloning room, killing the demons and destroying the demon sample in the cloning machine.

Any store?

Roll to find a Pokemon Mart, and buy some Hyper Potions, Revives, Full Heals, and Full Restores. Then use one of those Hyper Potions on yourself.

Roll to look for some metal and a forge in the village and forge a sword.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

My god, I just couldn't get any luck in this, could I?

Best of luck to Shazdar!

~Gryoine

oh absolutely. thought i'd die for sure. what a pleasant surprise.

Roll to lead my 6 gun-wielding peppermints out of candyland and into the the 102nd room, while keeping an eye out for enemies and eating a cobblestone on the way out to restore my health.

Roll to enter the dragon room and get an adult dragon then name it Crackle

If anyones wondering about the name its an MLP reference
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Page 35 of 96 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast