Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll through the 11th door and find a store that sells magic potions. Then get one that makes you extremely charismatic.

Roll to head to the village and converse with the local Heartless; learn about recent events from them, and try to make friends.

Okay, just Nightfall_ hasn't posted, and (s)he didn't post last round either, so it appears we have everyone. And we have been given around 4 days. As such, bump, and we should try to get a reffing as soon as possible (No pressure guys. Actually, a little pressure).

Bumped....

Are you deleting your posts then bumping again? Because thats annoying. It makes me think that a ref has finally done their job. PLEASE. STOP. IT.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

yeah. stop it bro.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I apologize for that.

Ceasefire, the reffing will be up in a bit.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

'Cause this is Filler, Filler night!

*shot*
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard31 View Post
    Ceasefire, the reffing will be up in a bit.
    liar! (>*v*>)
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Rolls to Dodge:

#36 the Arthropod Sorcerer (CuriousHeartless)
    [Roll 5]
    You send your Rhino Buddy to charge in and attack the demons and the machine, and you successfully take out one demon and destroy the cloning machine. One lonely demon is still there.

Rainbow Dash (Nightfall_)
    [Roll N/A]
    While you’re sitting there doing absolutely nothing, the Gods are not impressed, and zap you with lightning.
    (DEAD!)

Brittany the Cheerleader (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 4]
    Your dragon friend somehow knows magic and heals you back to full health. Then you go into the 67th room, but nothing has spawned yet.

Locher Neston the Sea Monster (InfernalBlaze)
    [Roll 4]
    You stumble upon a Potion store and find the one that will make you charismatic!

Jon Australis the Mysterious Transformer (Pokelegend)
    [Roll 2]
    You begin to converse with some Heartless, however, one thought you offended him so he attacked you dealing 2 damage!
    (-2HP)

Sir Krakoto the Knight Mercenary (Shazdar)
    [Roll 4]
    While searching the village, you find some metal and a blacksmith forges a cool sword for you!

Commander Jones the Explosives Expert (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 5]
    You lead your army out and eat a cobblestone healing 3 health. When you go into the 102nd door, you find that you have stumbled upon Lamp World, a place filled with millions of different lamps. At your feet you find a flashlight that you pick up.

Arthur the Gallade (Mon1010)
    [Roll 2]
    You find a Pokemon Mart, but it turned out to be an extremely shifty and corrupt Pokemon mart! The bouncer throws you out when you try to get in.
    (-2 HP)

Greg the Yellow Bird (Norns)
    [Roll 3]
    You go into the dragon room to try and get a dragon, but it simply ignores you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stats/Inventory:

#36 the Arthropod Sorcerer (CuriousHeartless)
    7/10
    10/10
    Has a 6-foot tall Rhino Beetle with major power. Has Super Strength (+1 modifier to physical attack related rolls for the next 2 turns)

Brittany the Cheerleader (Paradoxe)
    10/10
    10/10
    Can make a sphere a light around her that can repel off evil souls whenever she smiles. Has an orange peel in her mouth keeping her smiling. Has magic wand that allows use of Air, Fire, Earth, and Water magic. Has a big, green dragon to aid her.

Locher Neston the Sea Monster (InfernalBlaze)
    10/10
    10/10
    Has a cat heartless. Has a potion that will make one very charismatic.

Jon Australis the Mysterious Transformer (Pokelegend)
    8/10
    10/10
    Phone is out of batteries. Has a fairly powerful heartless.

Sir Krakoto the Knight Mercenary (Shazdar)
    7/10
    10/10
    Has a torch that can shoot fireballs at opponents. Has recruited an alligator named Krokorok. Has a Cebererus named Nick. Has a sword.

Commander Jones the Explosives Expert (Ghost of the Forums)
    7/10
    6/10
    Is the ruler of Candyland. Has his own Candy Castle. Has an army of six peppermints. Has a flashlight.

Arthur the Gallade (Mon1010)
    4/10
    10/10
    Has a newspaper.

Greg the Yellow Bird (Norns)
    4/10
    6/10
    Has a torch. Has 3 Wasps to aide him.

Hunter Lefkowitz (hoblaph)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Rainbow Dash (Nightfall_)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Area: New is in GREEN!!!

Everyone is in a strange room with hundreds and hundreds of doors that you can choose to go into. Most people are actually inside of a world. It appears that these all lead to different worlds. There is also a salad bar that is there to greet you.

The 1st door is The Heartless Domain. This place has a large amount of tamable heartless. Further away from the entrance is a small village of heartless.

There is a destroyed cloning machine world located in the 10th door. A knife wielding demon is being cloned.

Behind the 11th door is the mall from the second round of Roll to Dodge, a day before Herpert Derpenstein destroyed it. It has any store you can dream of, and a Weapon Shop.

The 21st Door to the left of the Salad Bar contains Minecraft World. Here, everything is made out of blocks that you can mine if you have the appropriate tools. There is a creaky crafting bench.

The 57th room contain an African Veldt.

The 67th room is a blank room where items may generate.

In the 68th room is a room filled with lustful pennies and coins.

The 69th room contains a Dragon Sanctuary filled with many dragons.

Candyland is behind the 101st door, is made completely out of candy. There is a village where the citizens live and a castle that belongs to the ruler of Candyland, Commander Jones.

The 102nd door leads to Lamp World, which has millions of lamps of all different sizes.

Enemies: New in RED!!!

There are some average Minecraft creatures (Cows, pigs, creepers, etc.) roaming around the Minecraft World that have 2 health each.

There is 1 demon prepared to kill in the 10th room.

There are hundreds of lustful pennies and coins in room 68, they all have one hp.

There is an Enderman in the Minecraft world and it will kill anything that enters the room, it has ten health.

The dragons in the Dragon Sanctuary will only attack if provoked. The baby dragons have 3 health and the adult dragons have 8 health. They have a resistance to special attacks.

The Weapon Shop in the mall is being guarded by a guard with a gun. He has 4 health.

There are 3 lions roaming around the veldt that will attack anything they see. The each have 4 health.

Credit to Robert

nightfall deserved that. you'd think he would've tried harder for someone who wanted so badly to join.

hmm.. not sure what to do here........

will edit with my roll.

Woot, I was expecting to fail really.

Roll to have Rhino take out the last demon and then call in your brother, #47, who has techno magic.

Roll to have your dragon pal convince the other dragons that Locher, or any other person, should not be helped since I am their dragon queen
    Last edited by Paradoxe; 12th October 2012 at 12:46 PM.

Roll to use Hypnosis on the Bouncer and attempt to get in while he sleeps.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    Roll to have your dragon pal choose the next room to go in, not being one that's already opened
    Just RNG 1 to Infinity :P

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard31 View Post
    Just RNG 1 to Infinity :P
    that would require me to open a new page

too much effort

Drink you potion and then go to room 69 and convince the dragons to help you in your goal to win a game.

Roll to say that you're sorry to the Heartless for whatever happened, then try to do whatever you can to help and befriend anyone else while you ask about what has been happening recently.

Roll to examine the room i'm in, and attack anything that's evil.

Roll to curse your tendency to get 3s, then go up to a different dragon and take it and call it Crackle
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

And yet again, we are one short. It seems to be Shazdar as Sir Krakoto.

i guess so.

Alright...

Roll to leave the heartless room. (Sorry for taking so long.)

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast