Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Rooll to use your chainsaw staff to cut your way out of the cell.

don't discriminate against me cuz i spelled roll wrong.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to simply get out of the chains
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

one guy left.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Bump for them. They have an hour and a half left before this round is over.

It's been all of the time, so sorry Pokelegend.

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 5]
    You transform into a mouse and crawl out of the chains. Once you get out of them, you let out more of your power and become a giant mouse. You tear at the bars and destroy them before exiting your cell.

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 5]
    You rip the chains out of the ground and stand up. You get your chainsaw staff and cut through the bars before exiting the cell and looking around a bit. The chains fall off when Happy Face gets out of its chains and they all open.

Happy Face the Happy Face Monstrosity
    [Roll 6]
    You get out of your chains. Not only do you get out of your chains, you get out so amazingly that all chains and other locks in the prison open.

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy
    [Roll 1]
    You struggle against the chains a bit, and are happy when Happy Face unlocks all locks. However, something goes wrong. The amazing feat Happy Face did is impossible, so it needs an impossible negative feat to balance the universe. The chains that were holding everyone come together into a chain wolf. It snaps at you with its mouth made of chain cuffs. The bite causes a burst of black energy in your body, damaging it and blasting out your soul.
    (-5 damage)

Captain Octacio Pye the Pirate Captain
    [Roll 2]
    Your parrot tries to look for a key, but is unable to find one. Luckily, the chains open thanks to Happy Face.

Walter “Heisenburg” White the Meth Cook
    [Roll 4]
    You wiggle your arms out of the chains and then magically have a brick (Seriously, what was up with the brick) and hit it against the floor and work on it until it gets sharp. The chains on your legs open up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pennywise the Clown (Digipoke1)
    10/10
    10/10

Roma-Laa the Kantus (Ghost of the Forum)
    10/10
    10/10

Happy Face the Happy Face Monstrosity (Psiionic)
    10/10
    10/10

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy (PokeLegend)
    5/10
    10/10
    Soul out of body.

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain (Thecatteam)
    10/10
    10/10

Walter “Heisenburg” White the Meth Cook (Endoplasmic Reticulum)
    10/10
    10/10
    You have a sharpened brick fragment.

Area: New additions in green.
    You are all in a prison. The prison is five stories tall, you are on the middle floor. The cells are six foot by four foot. The prison is dimly lit and hard to see in, which gives a -1 to all long-range accuracy unless you brighten it up. Each cell has a very small, barred window which leads out over a large lake. Each of you are in a cell, and each in a different cell. There are two stairways, one leading up to the fourth floor and one leading down to the second.

Enemies: New enemies in red.
    A wolf made out of chains and black magic. It is immune to all but the very strongest forms of magic. It has a high attack, but low defense and 8 health.

Curious’ Comments:
    Nothing much. Get to work, people. Don’t forget to roll, I’m being ruthless this time around.

roll to transform into the chain wolf's number one fear... A vet with neautering tools! Then scare him into working for you.
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 29th November 2012 at 2:54 AM.

Roll to throw my hat at the creature distracting it, then running away from the cell and calling Jesse to come pick me up..
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 29th November 2012 at 3:48 AM.

You are all out of chains already ER. And the bars are open (not sure if I mentioned that) on all cells on that floor.

...Oh

*edits command*

Roll to pierce the wolf with your hands and then eat the wolf and gain its defenses
    II

Switching POV's here...

Roll to appraise situation, then run away as fast as you can.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Bump. Two left.

Roll to scream at (heal) tom, and then attack the chain wolf with my chainsaw staff.

Roll to endeavor to take control of the chain wolf and/or destroy its soul.

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 1]
    You try and transform into the chain wolf’s greatest fear, but misjudge what that is. You charge up to it as a malformed vet. It attacks you, the black magic sending a shock through you and defaulting you to the form of a small clown, also shorting out your powers for a bit. And you got bit, so obviously it hurts a lot.
    (-4 health)

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 4]
    You let out a healing roar at Tom. It restores his body, but only a little get through to his spirit. You attack the Chain Wolf with your chainsaw. You heavily damage it, bringing it down to one health. It lets out a yelp of pain and runs off up the stairs before you can finish it off.

[Roll 1]
    You try to pierce your hands against the wolf. However, its black magic stops you as you hit it and your hands break. Then it attacks you and tears of pieces of you to eat.
    (-4 Health, No arms)

[Roll 3]
    You try to take over the Chain wolf. It runs away before you can get to it however. You start to fade from being outside a body.
    (-1 Health)

Captain Octacio Pye the Pirate Captain
    [Roll 1]
    You try to appraise the situation. Unfortunately, appraising was hard to do since you couldn’t see the chain wolf very well and knew nothing about it. You approached the black magic monstrosity, and it attacks you. Chains shoot out of its throat which swallows the parrot and drags him in. The chain dog absorbs the parrots talking talents, now able to speak English. Then it tears at you with its chain jaw and claws.
    (-3 Health, -Parrot, -3 Mentality from losing your ally)

[Roll 3]
    You throw your hat at the chain wolf. It is impressed with the hat and uses its magic to pick up and put on the hat. Then it sees you running and charges at you. You jump out of the way, but it rips part of your clothes off and eats it, including the pocket with your cell phone.

6/10
    10/10
    Defaults as a small clown. Cannot shape shift for the next three turns.

10/10
    10/10

6/10
    10/10
    No arms.

4/10
    10/10
    Soul out of body.

7/10
    7/10

10/10
    10/10

You are all in a prison. The prison is five stories tall, you are on the middle floor. The cells are six foot by four foot. The prison is dimly lit and hard to see in, which gives a -1 to all long-range accuracy unless you brighten it up. Each cell has a very small, barred window which leads out over a large lake. Each of you are in a cell, and each in a different cell. There are two stairways, one leading up to the fourth floor and one leading down to the second.

A wolf made out of chains and black magic. It is immune to all but the very strongest forms of magic. It has a high attack, but low defense and 1 health. It can speak English, which it will use to taunt you. It is on the fourth floor.

Curious’ Comments:
    Nothing much. Get to work, people. Don’t forget to roll, I’m being ruthless this time around.

Roll to fly into a grief-stricken rage, load both blunderbusses, follow the monster up to the fourth floor and shoot it.

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    -The First Doctor

Rroll to go into a defensive stance and cautiously attack the wolf with your chainsaw staff.

Roll to re-enter your body, travel up to the 4th floor, and if you are attacked or jumped at, try to trip the enemy up and/or knock it down by sweeping it at the most apt point.

CH I said to put ricin on the hat.

Anyway roll to head to the second floor

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    CH I said to put ricin on the hat.

Anyway roll to head to the second floor
    It was a wolf made out of chains and black magic, toxin wouldn't have done anything anyways. Unless you want to lose your ricin, you might not want to complain.

Roll to regenerate you arms and then head to the second floor
    II

Roll to follow and eat the Captain's fear to regain some health.

That was quick. Just over six hours.

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 3]
    You follow the Captain. Unfortunately, your tiny so it takes you some time to get to the large, running man. When you finally do, you find his fear is almost completely gone. But the dark magic of the area gives you a small boost in strength, allowing you to find and eat the tiny bit of fear left in him.
    (+1 health)

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll --]
    You become defensive and go upstairs to attack the wolf. However, you see Captain Pye finish it off first. You relax and look around. The floor is mostly identical to the one below, but has an oppressive feel of black magic.

[Roll 2]
    You try to regrow your arms, but they won’t regrow. You then try going down the stairs, but trip and fall down them. Once you finally fall into the second floor, white magic washes over you. Unfortunately, being a monstrous monstrosity and all, the white magic harms you and puts you on edge.
    (-3 health, -3 mentality)

[Roll 5]
    You return to your body, feeling your soul restore itself. Then you run up to the fourth floor. You stop for a second to watch Octavio kill the chain wolf and then feel the dark energy of the room. Since there are no enemies, you get to attack the door instead (yay?). You hit it a few times and it falls down.

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain
    [Roll 4]
    Grief overwhelms you at the loss of your parrot. After some mourning, rage fills you. You load up both of your guns and charge up the stairs. Once you reach the fourth floor, you immediately spot the wolf running up to and trying to break down the door to the stairs leading to the fifth floor. You shoot it with one bullet from each gun, destroying it. The chains fall apart as the dark energy leave it, revealing your heavily wounded parrot friend. You pick him up, and he squacks a farewell before dying.

[Roll 4]
    Instead of following the wolf up, you go down to the second floor. You feel the comfort of white magic as you enter the floor.

7/10
    10/10
    Defaults as a small clown. Cannot shape shift for the next three turns.

10/10
    10/10

3/10
    3/10
    No arms. On edge (Easily startled, may randomly fall over if startled)

4/10
    10/10
    Soul out of body.

7/10
    7/10

10/10
    10/10

[color-green]The second floor is empty except for the doors to the stairways up to the third floor and down to the first floor, and a line of small windows which look over the lake. Soothing white magic fills the area. Non-white magic gets a -1 modifier on this floor, white magic gets a +1 modifier on this floor.[/color]

The fourth floor is identical to the third floor, but has a heavy, dark feel of black magic. There is a stairway up to the fifth floor. Non-black magic gets a -1 modifier on this floor, black magic gets a +1 modifier on this floor.

Uhh...Each other for now.

Curious’ Comments:
    Too bad we don’t really have much magic here, meaning that those magic boosts don't count for much.

Roll to head to the first floor

Roll to ascend to the fifth floor and lay parrot to rest with all due ceremony.

-The First Doctor

Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast