Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

This is not an area for Happy Face..

Roll to go to the 4th floor and absorb some dark magic
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Roll to use dark magic to create an object that lets me store the enregy needed to unleash my hydra bro so when i need him i can summon him without without rolling again.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Bump. PokeLegend and Digipoke1 are left. You have until 10:00 PM GMT-5 tomorrow, but earlier would be preferred.

dammit. i thought that this was a tally. oh well. -.- .-.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to absorb sone of the dark magic if you are on the fourth floor, if not go there and get some magicness.

Roll to develop the ability to control black magic with your soul.

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 5]
    You start to suck dark magic out of the area. You feel your body readjust to the power and the wolf’s dark magic now doesn’t affect you. You return to your full forma and can shape shift again.

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 5]
    You manipulate the dark magic to form some into a capsule about big enough to hold an ostrich egg. Black energy fills the capsule for use later.

Happy Face the Happy Face Monstrosity
    [Roll 5]
    You unsteadily climb the stairs and reach the fourth floor. You absorb dark energy from the room, healing yourself and becoming more stable.
    (+5 health, regrows arms, +5 Mentality)

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy
    [Roll 4]
    You start letting dark magic into your soul. Your soul’s instability makes it a great conductor of magic, which flows into and surrounds it. You can’t pull in enough to actually let you manipulate it on large scales, just very small stuff, but it also surrounds your soul. Now, when your soul is out of your body in areas filled with dark magic, you won’t take damage for being out of a body. But when out in areas filled with light magic, you take two damage each turn for leaving it out of your body.

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain
    [Roll 6]
    You carefully carry your parrot up to the top floor. You are surprised to see that it is much larger than it should be and has open graveyard plots. You can also feel dark magic weighing heavily on you. You rip off a part of your shirt, wrap up your parrot, and carefully put him in a plot before paying your respects. The dead body starts to shift, becoming a large demonic bird, one that looks closer to a vulture than a parrot. It thanks you for taking care of it in its life and calls out for the other demons in the room. On your parrot’s good word, the demons choose you as their general for their war against the angels on the bottom floor. You are transformed into a demon and granted evil armor. The heavy black magic also fully heals you and ups your health.
    (+2 Max Health, +5 Health)

Walter “Heisenburg” White the Meth Cook
    [Roll 6]
    You head down to the first floor. When you reach it, you are surprised to see an army of angels in a room obviously too big to fit with the other floors. One angel, a tall woman in heavy battle armor, tells you that they’ve been expecting you to lead them against the demons on the fifth floor. You are made general, given heavenly armor, and have your health increased. You’re also made into an angel, which gives you wings.
    (+2 Max Health, +2 Health)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pennywise the Clown (Digipoke1)
    7/10
    10/10

Roma-Laa the Kantus (Ghost of the Forum)
    10/10
    10/10
    Has a capsule full of dark energy.

Happy Face the Happy Face Monstrosity (Psiionic)
    8/10
    8/10

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy (PokeLegend)
    4/10
    10/10
    Has weak dark magic. Soul covered in dark magic.

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain (Thecatteam)
    12/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A demon. Has a demon tail and horns.

Walter “Heisenburg” White the Meth Cook (Endoplasmic Reticulum)
    12/12
    10/10
    You have a sharpened brick fragment. You are the general of an army of angels. You have holy armor which increases your defense by 2 (4 against dark attacks), and increases your attack by 2 (4 against dark enemies). An angel. Has wings.

Area: New additions in green.
    You are all in a prison. The prison is five stories tall, you are on the middle floor. The cells are six foot by four foot. The prison is dimly lit and hard to see in, which gives a -1 to all long-range accuracy unless you brighten it up. Each cell has a very small, barred window which leads out over a large lake. Each of you are in a cell, and each in a different cell. There are two stairways, one leading up to the fourth floor and one leading down to the second.

The first floor is a very large (I blame magic) and acts as a planning room for angels. Light magic saturates the air heavily here.

The second floor is empty except for the doors to the stairways up to the third floor and down to the first floor, and a line of small windows which look over the lake. Soothing white magic fills the area. Non-white magic gets a -1 modifier on this floor, white magic gets a +1 modifier on this floor.

The fourth floor is identical to the third floor, but has a heavy, dark feel of black magic. There is a stairway up to the fifth floor. Non-black magic gets a -1 modifier on this floor, black magic gets a +1 modifier on this floor.

The fifth floor is a very large (Again, magic) room with graveyard plots randomly through it. It acts as a planning room for demons. Dark magic saturates the air heavily here.

Enemies: New enemies in red.
    Still each other.

The demons are your enemies if you choose to side with the angels, or if you stay neutral and attack them or draw their attention. There is a large amount of basic demons, just small imps who can’t use any magic and are weak in every way but can easily zerg rush you (1 health each). Then there are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. Next are large demons, which are bigger stronger basic demons (Five health). The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and two others here.

The angels are your enemies if you choose to side with the demons, or if you stay neutral and attack them or draw their attention. There is a large amount of basic angels, which are basic, normal angels, with low stats (1 health). There are also elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Ice. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. There are Powers, which are more powerful versions of the basic angels (5 health). The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Curious’ Comments:
    Come on, I want to see some death with this Angel Vs. Demon war. Also, really good luck this turn, the lowest roll was four. Any one else see the irony in a meth cook leading angels while a nice guy (From what I saw, anyways) pirate is leading demons? There is a lot of depth in my descriptions here for the angels and demons, so can we see some creative use and fighting? I’ll give explanations for some stuff next time, but let’s see how you do while you are in the dark.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 2nd December 2012 at 10:56 PM.

Roll to begin producing your army of mini Pennywises.

Roll to side with your brethren the demons and use the Dark Magic to turn into a more powerful form
    II

Roll to side with the demons and then aborb dark energy to increase your healing powers (maybe even bring back the dead? )

(ooc: ) ah, so this is what the campaign is turning into. a good old-fashioned angel/devil war. and i get to be in it. excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Roll to side with the demons and then aborb dark energy to increase your healing powers (maybe even bring back the dead? )

(ooc: ) ah, so this is what the campaign is turning into. a good old-fashioned angel/devil war. and i get to be in it. excellent.
    I'm feeling nice since you did help keep this afloat, so I'll remind you that you forgot to bold. Yep, this is the first development in the campaign. Second one when the next person dies.

Roll to walk amongst troops, increasing morale, and search fifth floor for stairs to roof.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Roll to immerse yourself in the devilish magic and (first and primarily) recover, develop massive strength (both existentially and metaphysically) and limitless dark magical abilities (such as recovering health while you are surrounded by devils, vanishing into darkness, and creating a devil army), and gain colossal power by becoming an entity of hate against everything which is good and everyone.

Roll to go to wherever the demons are and use my army to attack them

I should wait and let Ghost bold his post, but like I said I am in a good mood so I will let it pass this once so I can go ahead and post. Don't forget to bold in the future everyone.

Pennywise the Clowns
    [Roll 5]
    You decide to say ‘Screw this’ to the angel-demon war and create your own army of mini-Pennywises. They are not as powerful as you, but are still strong.

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 4]
    You run up to the fifth floor, accidentally kicking Happy Face’s falling head on your way. You see the demons and immediately decide to join them. You allow the dark energy into your soul. You become tainted and become a demon-Although you don’t change how you look any. Your healing powers on dark-aligned people is increased while it hurts those with a light-alignment.

[Roll 1]
    You try to side with the demons, but Octavio seems suspicious of you and has them recycle your dark magic instead. You manage to get away before you are fully drained, but the demons have sucked out most of your energy before you escape. You have been reduced to a head by the time you reach and fall down the stairs.
    (-4 health, -body)

[Roll 6]
    You let the darkness into your soul instead of just surrounding it. You are filled with an energy which destroys the body of Tom Occidentalis. Your soul is snuffed out before being reborn with darkness. Since your soul was reborn, your health is fully healed. You form a new body. It is a massive mass of blackness which solidifies into a dragonic form with five heads and large wings. The largest head, the one in the middle and the only one with a mind (Meaning it controls everything including the other heads, not that the other heads are mindless. Well they are, but you probably know what I mean.), controls darkness magic of a strong degree. The inner left head is a dark red and breaths evil Hellfire. The inner right head is made of black rock and can use Earth magic. The outer left head is a bright yellow, contrasting the rest of your body, and can shoot lightning. The outer right head is black and can impart status effects. You can’t quite reach all of your desired abilities, but you are very powerful and release a dark wave, heavily tainting this floor and spreading some to the middle floor. In fact, you release so much energy that you are now classified as a god, one of the hatred you feel rising inside you. A gold hourglass symbol, the sign of a god, appears on your back before being covered in darkness. The only real downside is that it is a bit hard for you to move because of the cramped conditions, and you can’t leave this body. You can, however, release the darkness forming it becoming just a black soul and then reform elsewhere. You also feel some of your memories fading, your past and name quickly being lost so you decide to take up a new one (But for simplicity’s sake, it will simply be added to your title).
    (+6 Health, +Pretty much a ton of stuff.)

[Roll 4]
    You walk through your troops, talk to them some, even help calm down a soldier who was having anxiety. You quickly boost morale and become well liked quickly. You search the room some and find a door which leads to the stairs up. You destroy it and look at the stairs which should lead up to the roof.

[Roll 4]
    You lead your army upwards. You step on the head of Smiley Face on accident before kicking it away. You and your army are shocked by the evil Dragon God on the fourth floor. You try to attack it, but are blown away no matter what you do. Its evil aura slowly taints you while also moving you. Luckily for you, you and everyone else in your army are pushed onto the stairs and can start up to the next floor before you can be permanently tainted by darkness. On the top floor, you get a surprise attack on the demons and wipe out some, including one Plague Spreader, but they quickly regain themselves and start attacking back.

7/10
    10/10
    Has a small army of mini-Pennywises (About thirty). They have seven health each.

10/10
    10/10
    Has a capsule full of dark energy. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned).

4/10
    8/10
    Just a head.

4/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness. Has the Dark Dragon God form which currently requires a name. Amnesiac, not that he cares much.

12/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A demon. Has a demon tail and horns.

12/12
    10/10
    You have a sharpened brick fragment. You are the general of an army of angels. You have holy armor which increases your defense by 2 (4 against dark attacks), and increases your attack by 2 (4 against dark enemies). An angel. Has wings.

You are all in a prison. The prison is five stories tall, you are on the middle floor. The cells are six foot by four foot. The prison is dimly lit and hard to see in, which gives a -1 to all long-range accuracy unless you brighten it up. Each cell has a very small, barred window which leads out over a large lake. There are two stairways, one leading up to the fourth floor and one leading down to the second. Dark magic sits in the air.

The first floor is a very large (I blame magic) and acts as a planning room for angels. Light magic saturates the air heavily here.

The second floor is empty except for the doors to the stairways up to the third floor and down to the first floor, and a line of small windows which look over the lake. Soothing white magic fills the area. Non-white magic gets a -1 modifier on this floor, white magic gets a +1 modifier on this floor.

The fourth floor is identical to the third floor, but has a heavy, dark feel of black magic. There is a stairway up to the fifth floor. The atmosphere is heavily saturated in dark magic. Dark magic gets a large boost, non-dark magic gets a large disability. Dark-aligned beings heal by one every turn, light-aligned beings take one damage every turn.

The fifth floor is a very large (Again, magic) room with graveyard plots randomly through it. It acts as a planning room for demons. Dark magic saturates the air heavily here.

Still each other. Especially those on the other team.

The demons are your enemies if you choose to side with the angels, or if you stay neutral and attack them or draw their attention. There is a large amount of basic demons, just small imps who can’t use any magic and are weak in every way but can easily zerg rush you (1 health each). Then there are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. Next are large demons, which are bigger stronger basic demons (Five health). The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and one other.

The angels are your enemies if you choose to side with the demons, or if you stay neutral and attack them or draw their attention. There is a large amount of basic angels, which are basic, normal angels, with low stats (1 health). There are also elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Nature. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. There are Powers, which are more powerful versions of the basic angels (5 health). The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Curious’ Comments:
    First, and a small note most of you wouldn’t notice, I changed Ice angels to Nature angels. Okay, here are your explanations:
    Dark Magic: The more aggressive half of the elements (Not to say that the light elements are weak or necessarily nice).
    Light Magic: The less aggressive half of the elements (Not to say that they are weak or nice or anything, just the pure elements are less aggressive then their opposite).
    Light: Magic powered by, using, or creating light. A light magic, duh. The opposite of darkness.
    Darkness: Magic powered by, using, or creating the dark. A dark magic, also duh. The opposite of light.
    Fire: Fire magic, I’m not going in-depth here. A dark magic, opposite of water.
    Water: Magic manipulating water in all its forms. A light magic, opposite of fire.
    Earth: Earth magic, manipulating rocks, soil, sand, and stuff like that. Dark magic, opposite of wind.
    Wind: Magic manipulating wind and air. Light magic, opposite of Earth.
    Lightning: Magic manipulating lightning and electricity. Dark magic, opposite of nature.
    Nature: Magic manipulating plants and animals (But not humans, angels or demons so it can’t be abused). Light magic, opposite nature.
    Status Effects: The spread of, well, status effects like you would see in a video game. Dark magic, opposite of healing.
    Healing: Healing spells. Light magic, opposite of status effects.
    Specific Status Effects:
    -Burn: Lights enemy on fire. They take two damage per turn until fire is put out.
    -Poison: Enemy is poisoned. Deals one damage first turn it is inflicted, two damage second turn, three third turn, and so on. Fades after fifth turn is victim is still alive.
    -Stone: Turns to stone. Will fade, but takes a while. If hit while stone, there is a chance to just shatter and die instantly.
    -Paralyze: Muscular damage down through electricity. -2 to movement. Does not heal naturally.
    -Frozen: Frozen in ice. One damage per turn. May lose limbs and stuff to hypothermia. Can be thawed out by fire of breaking the ice.
    -Defense Break: Targets defenses are broken. +3 to all damage taken for two turns.

Specific Healing Spells:
    -Restore: Restores a small to average amount of health, depending on skill, conditions of wound and damage, and other stuff including the roll.
    -Heal: Heals from status effects.
    -Defense Up: Increases defenses. -2 to all damage taken for three turns.
    -Fix: Restores equipment.
    -Raise: Can resurrect the dead. High chance of flat out failing or only barely restoring them and having them die again shortly after.
    -Wipe Out: Subverts the healing magic to cause massive damage over an area. Hits friend and foe alike.

Guys I'm dropping out.

Roll to counterattack: basic demons in front to zerg rush, followed by large demons and elementals (elementals focus on attacking whatever they're strong against). Have bird sow poison amongst the light army while they're preoccupied by the attack.
    Last edited by Thecatteam; 2nd December 2012 at 11:50 PM.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Roll to go InSaNe and devour the angels

Both sides can go to heck the demons shall pay for rejecting me!!
    Last edited by Sigh!; 3rd December 2012 at 2:38 AM.
    II

Roll to not pick up happy face's head and drive my chainsaw through it but instead roll to gathe rmore dark energy to increase your strength..

sorry psii, but this is moving too slowly.
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 3rd December 2012 at 11:15 PM.

Send seven of the mini-wises to stop Roma from attacking Happy and attack Roma with the said seven. And power up the other mini-wises with your dark magic.

Okay, one left. And since ER is getting killed off, you know what this means...New plot development!

can i change my roll? i don't want to do that if the big boss is coming. changigng it anyway.

Roll to take the name Misos Diabolou, and torture all.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 4th December 2012 at 3:40 AM.

you can tally now, ch.

jk do it whenever you want.

Pennywise the Clowns
    [Roll 5]
    You try to send seven of your minies to stop Roma-Laa’s attack on Happy Face, but Roma stops early so they don’t block him. Instead they attack and kill the Power which killed Happy Face. Then you change your order to them and they attack Roma-Laa. He cuts through two but the others hit him. You release some power, boosting the other’s strengths.

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 3]
    You draw in more dark energy, but not much as a lot of it is being used by the demons. Then some mini-Pennywise attack you. You cut through two with your chainsaw but the other five latch on and beat you some. You shake them off after a little.
    (-3 health)

[Roll 1]
    You go insane! And then you try to eat all the angels, but the first Power you run into crushes you and exorcises your dark energy, killing you.
    (-4 Health, Dead.)

[Roll 3]
    The name Misos Daibolou appears in your still cloudy mind. You get ready to unleash a blast on torturing dark energy, when you feel the prison start to shake.

[Roll 6]
    The angels attack you by surprise, killing off some demons before you can retaliate. You quickly come up with some orders and yell them out. The basic demons rush to the front line and start rushing the angels. They are weaker then even the basic angels, but overwhelm them in numbers. Then the elementals start attacking. Wind angels rush in to attack the Earth demons, but do little damage and the golems crush the angels with their weight. Fire demons burn Water angels bows and arrows and overtake them in physical combat. Dark demons and Light angels get into fierce struggles, demons usually taking the win and then taking over for those who didn’t win. Lightning demons dance around the Nature angels and fry them to a crisp with electricity. The only ones really still standing and holding their own are Powers, but the plague spreaders poison them to help whittle them down. You quickly take the upper hand when the Angel leader does something insane…

[Roll --]
    Your people start dying off. You realize that the only way to achieve this is by appealing to God himself for help. You overload yourself with light energy, causing a small explosion also wiping out many angels and demons. You have died to get help. And it arrives in a way you never could have expected.

With Walter’s sacrifice, an amazing things happens. The walls of the prison disappear, magic holding the floors and stairs in place. The magic on the top and bottom floor distorting their sizes disappears, shrinking them and causing many demons to fall off to their death, dragging many angels along with them, and cramping in those that remain. The light and dark magic dissipates and everyone calms down for a second as they look around at the world around them. The sky is blood red and the earth is a charred corpse of what it should be. Craters riddle the destroyed landscape and what looks like a great lake turns out to be a small pond distorted by magic in a lakebed much, much larger. Nothing living, not an animal, nor a plant, nor even fungus is seeable. The magic starts to fade away on the prison floors. The second floor falls, crushing the angel’s base on the first floor. Then the third falls, crushing the second. The fourth floor falls, Misos Diabolou flying off and landing nearby. Roma-Laa jumps off before it hits the ground and Pennywise and mini-Wises transform into condors and then land and change back. The fifth then falls. Mutual desire to survive causes a minute-long truce between the angels and demons who help each other get off of the falling floor and to the ground. Captain Pye rides down on his Plague Spreader. Then the roof falls on top.

The truce ends almost immediately and fighting starts back up on the charred earth. However, it comes to an end again when a rip appears in the sky. The sound of seven trumpets rings out loudly from the portal. A man in white armor riding a white horse rides out of the portal, his horse moving along in the air going down until it landed. The man’s helmet became a crown and he pulled out a bow. Next was a man brandishing a blood-stained sword, riding on a red horse. The next man was in black armor, as was his horse, and held golden scales. The last was in pale green with a similarly colored horse. The man in white introduces himself as Conquest, his brother in red as War, the one in black as Famine, and the one in green as Death. They are the four horsemen who ride in the end, which has come. The prison, being a warring ground of angels and demons, was immune to the Apocalypse, but now it was gone so they could get you. They first announce plans to take those who sided with the angels to Heaven and kill the demons and their allies, before suddenly changing their minds and announcing that they plan to just kill you all. The two sides form a new, uneasy but more permanent truce to stop them.

The four Horsemen laugh at you, then War rides through swiping his sword and Conquest lets out a volley of arrow. All basic angels and demons are killed by the attacks. Prepare for the ultimate enemies.

7/10
    10/10
    Has a small army of mini-Pennywises (About twenty-eight). They have nine health each.

7/10
    10/10
    Has a capsule full of dark energy. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned).

4/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness. Has the Dark Dragon God form which currently requires a name. Amnesiac, not that he cares much.

12/12
    7/10

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

The prison has been destroyed. Destroyed slabs of six concrete floors make a ruin. The area around is post-apocalyptic, everything destroyed and filled with craters. There is nowhere to go really.

Still each other. But since the bosses are out, can I suggest not killing each other until you kill them first? I want to see how you guys do.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse have appeared and are ready to kill you all. The leader is the white clad Conquest, armed with the Bow of Conquest. His bow will never miss and his arrows cause more damage then a cannonball. His horse is also the fastest and he is strong in hand-to-hand. He isn’t the leader for nothing, he is extremely powerful. He has forty health, heavy armor giving him high defense, and is immune to magic. The only good news to you is that his brothers are addicted to war so he will only make the first strike and not battle again until the other three have lost.

The second is red-clad War. He wields the mighty Sword of War. It can switch to any kind of sword, and he is deadly skilled with every last one. His horse is the slowest, but very strong in its own right. War is immune to physical attacks and resistant to magic. He has twenty health. He is also hot-headed and easily taunted. If you can use this, he will be easier to beat, but if you mess up then he will just be angry and even more able to kill you.

The third is black Famine. He is weak but can cause rapid deterioration by touch. He has no weapon except his scales and just tries to get close to enemies and touch them. He is weak to both magic and physical attacks, but his armor is very thick so until you break it (Note: his hands are obviously uncovered so he can use his power) he takes low damage. He has ten health but will revive two turns after dying unless you kill Death.

The last is green Death. He is the calmest and more strategic, even more so then Conquest. His horse is a mighty stallion that can speed quickly, barely beaten by Conquest’s horse. Death doesn’t have a weapon (No, he doesn’t have a death touch before anyone asks. Which you probably weren’t going to, but still, he doesn’t.). However, he can use the powers of any enemy he’s ever killed. This includes the Ziz, Leviathan, and Behemoth (The three were meant to kill each other, but destiny changed and they attacked a nearby Death instead. As you can tell, things didn’t go well for the beasts), a mighty thunderbird, and the unfortunate goddess Selene who didn’t want the Apocalypse to go on. This means that he has control over all beasts, birds, sea creatures, lightning, and moonlight. No, the last one isn’t very useful, but he killed a goddess for God’s sake (Literally as the Mysterious Entity, the RtD pantheon’s head god, called for the Apocalypse). He stays back until he is attacked, then he gets to the killing. He is weaker then War in attack but is still strong and has the highest magic. His defenses are weak, but he can afford it. He has twenty-five health. When killed, he revives the next turn at ten health, then five, and then he just stays down.

Other:
    Yes, other. I needed somewhere to keep the angels and demons now that they aren’t enemies. New stuff in blue/

The first army is the demons. There are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. Next are large demons, which are bigger stronger basic demons (Five health). The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and one other.

The angels are the second army. There are elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Nature. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. There are Powers, which are more powerful versions of the basic angels (5 health). The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Curious’ Comments:
    Who saw this coming? Hopefully no one. Also, sorry Psiionic. I rolled and you got a 5 (Which is still rather bad and probably would’ve had you killed off), and then realized I forgot to change you to InSaNiTy parameters and rerolled which got you the 1. You guys are facing four powerful enemies, get to the slaughter before you get slaughtered. I have a feeling this will be the first round since round one where the final boss isn’t killed since the final boss here is hard to even get to.

Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast