Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to break Pennywise.

Roll to accept pennywise's temporary truce, and have general raam direct his kryllstorm to obscure vision around us, and then try to heal yourself.

just in the sense of canon, kryll cannot harm locust.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 1]
    You try to offer a temporary truce, but the others can’t hear you over he beating of Jon Teou’s wings. Then you charge him with an attack. A twitch of the dragon’s wings creates a powerful enough wind to send you flying back. Then, to add insult to injury, you get hit by black powder and then both set on fire and exploded. Then to add more insult, the Dragon of Free Will starts talking to you. You can feel your mind deteriorating as he does so and find no fear in him at all. You start feeling your own fears and transform into them. You are absolutely mentally broken and become shapeless goo. Your mini-Wises fall apart likewise.
    (-7 life, -9 mentality)

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 2]
    You direct General RAAM to direct his Kryllstorm around you, but first he trips and falls into the grub hole. His neck snaps on impact and he dies. You try to heal up, but can’t find anything to help heal. Also, your +5 defense wears off as you get tired and fall out of the defensive stance.

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Jon Teou the Dragon of Free Will
    [Roll 5]
    You break Pennywise. Too bad you linked to that link so instead of breaking him physically which would have killed him and gotten rid of your biggest threat, you talk to him. You degrade and belittle him and absolutely destroy his sense of self. He mentally breaks down and loses the ability to find other’s fears, and now can only see the fears within himself. He degrades to a pool of shapeless goo.

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain
    [Roll 3]
    You become a disciple of the Dragon of Free Will. You throw your black powder at a knocked down Pennywise and then shoot a Fire 3 at him, causing damage from both an explosion and a fire attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pennywise the Clown (Digipoke1)
    3/20
    1/10
    A shapeless pile of goo.

Roma-Laa the Berzerker-Kantus (Ghost of the Forum)
    3/10
    10/10
    Has a Hydra. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). Has a grub hole open.

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Jon Teou the Dragon of Free Will (PokeLegend)
    10/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness and light. The Dragon of Free Will. Can use Light and Dark magics, along with other stuff like venom spitting, strong jaws, and fast flight. You have the souls of your six demi-gods in you. You are also super massive. In other words, very broken. Good luck, everyone else.

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain (Thecatteam)
    5/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A large demon. Can use the following magics: Darkness 3, Fire 3, Lightning 3, and Earth 3. Immune to status affects.

Happy Face the Happy Face Monstrosity (Psiionic)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Walter “Heisenburg” White the Meth Cook (Endoplasmic Reticulum)
    0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

Area: New additions in green.

The prison has been destroyed. Destroyed slabs of six concrete floors make a ruin. The area around is post-apocalyptic, everything destroyed and filled with craters. There is nowhere to go really.

Enemies: New enemies in red.
    Still each other. Unfortunately, not more than three can share a win, so at least one of you has to die.

Other:
    Yes, other. I needed somewhere to keep the angels and demons now that they aren’t enemies. New stuff in blue/

The first army is the demons. There are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and one other.

The angels are the second army. There are elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Nature. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Both armies have very diminished down to very few members left.

Curious’ Comments:
    Congratulations Digipoke, you are in the absolutely worst position possible. At least you can go InSaNiTy MoDe and try to do something.

Roll to say **** It Up The *** and go InSaNe! Then Roll to turn into Omnimon X again, change the world into the Digiworld and use All Delete.

Roll to smite the clown before he gets an opportunity to act against you again, and offer to share a victory with whoever will opt to be peaceful.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 14th December 2012 at 12:03 AM.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what the ****.

raam isnt supposed to die until gears one.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................

Roll to RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAGE liek a bersekrer, but instead of doing anything i'm hopping down into the grubhole (avoiding damage because i jumped not fell) and trying to heal myself and offer to share a peaceful victory with whoever will share it and then close the grub hole above me and recover in peace with my locust brethren.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to attack Pennywise with magic again and graciously accept the almighty Jon Teou's offer of goodwill.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 7]
    You go InSaNe! You try to reform yourself, but can only get up to a mini-Wise. Then Captain Pye strikes you with his full arsenal of magic. They are too much for your weakened form, and you are killed.
    (-3 health, DEAD!)

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 2]
    You try to jump into the grub hole, but trip and fall on your face. Also, your Hydra fades away back into a capsule for dark energy, an empty one.
    (-1 health from falling)

[Roll 2]
    You go to attack Pennywise, but as it turns out, you have mediocre hand claw coordination due to your size and miss. Your voice doesn’t carry on the offer for a truce.

[Roll 6]
    You unleash one of each magic onto Pennywise. The four strong magics overtake the insane being of darkness. He is destroyed by them. You accept Jon Teou’s good will, meant to be his offering of sharing the win, but that failed so instead you get his blessing. You are now a being of balance like him. You revert back to your humanoid shape with the powers of both Darkness and Light at max. Your bird, who has survived this long, dies in a blaze of fire before being reborn as a Phoenix-an embodiment of balance between life and death. Your armor twists to also be balanced. The half an hourglass on your hand from Satan fades away and is replaced by a new full hourglass granted by your new master, fully tying you to the gods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roma-Laa the Berzerker-Kantus (Ghost of the Forum)
    2/10
    10/10
    Has an empty Dark Energy Capsule. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). Has a grub hole open.

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Jon Teou the Dragon of Free Will (PokeLegend)
    10/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness and light. The Dragon of Free Will. Can use Light and Dark magics, along with other stuff like venom spitting, strong jaws, and fast flight. You have the souls of your six demi-gods in you. You are also super massive. In other words, very broken. Good luck, everyone else.

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain (Thecatteam)
    5/12
    7/10
    Follower of Jon Teou. Parrot has become a Phoenix. Balanced Armor, increases defense by 4 and increases your attack by 4. Can use the following magics: Darkness 5, Fire 5, Lightning 5, Earth 5, Light 5, Water 5, Nature 5, Wind 5, and all curses and healing spells. Immune to status affects.

Pennywise the Clown (Digipoke1)
    0/20
    0/10
    DEAD!

Happy Face the Happy Face Monstrosity (Psiionic)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Walter “Heisenburg” White the Meth Cook (Endoplasmic Reticulum)
    0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

Area: New additions in green.

The prison has been destroyed. Destroyed slabs of six concrete floors make a ruin. The area around is post-apocalyptic, everything destroyed and filled with craters. There is nowhere to go really.

Enemies: New enemies in red.
    Still each other. Unfortunately, not more than three can share a win, so at least one of you has to die.

Other:
    Yes, other. I needed somewhere to keep the angels and demons now that they aren’t enemies. New stuff in blue/

The first army is the demons. There are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and one other.

The angels are the second army. There are elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Nature. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Both armies have very diminished down to very few members left.

Curious’ Comments:
    Dang, bad luck Digi. This can really only end two ways unless things really go wrong: Roma-Laa suddenly changes face and shares the win with the other two, or the other two end up having to kill him and then they share the win.

Roll to become the God of Pirates, a demigod under the God of Free Will (a la Pirates of the Caribbean)

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

how de **** did you do **** to my hydra, when i didn't even mention it? oh well, he served his purpose, glad to know he's back where he came from.

Roll to share de win with whoever shall share it with me, and close the grub hole above me, reteating back with my task finished..

Roll to share your victory.

Before anything else happens, all angels and demons fade away with calls of joy.

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll --]
    You call out your decision to share the win. Then you close the grub hole above you. You and your fellow locusts walk off into the hole, disappearing from the apocalyptic wasteland forgotten.

[Roll --]
    You call out loudly, your voice carrying for miles. You proclaim your decision to call a truce. You hear the Kantuus call out the same thing before disappearing. You turn to your disciple who has taken on full god powers and became a new demigod to you. You open a portal to the world of gods and you two walk in together. When you enter, the six other demigods inside you come out and take on their bodies. You revert to a smaller form while your demigods take on their basic forms. You walk in on a feast among the gods and four horsemen.

[Roll --]
    You pull on your ties to the gods. You become a god of pirates and piracy, a demigod serving to Jon Teou. He offers a tie with you, which you agree to since you are his disciple. He opens a portal to the world of gods and you two enter. You walk in with your master and the other disciples of him to a feast. You are greeted by the pantheon of other gods and goddesses, and the four horsemen you helped kill.

In the World of Gods, a grub hole opens letting out a powerful Berzerker-Kantus. The Mysterious Entity turns his attention to the three heroes, who all avert their gazes because of the Mysterious Entity’s power. He informs you of an evil god traveling through the universe. He is more powerful than anything other than the ME, who cannot directly touch him. The god was going to attack Earth and try to destroy it. Any soul still on Earth when it was destroyed would have been lost forever, so EM ordered the apocalypse to bring all souls to the afterlife. However, the evil god started spreading his influence and taking over the minds of others. The angels and demons warring in the prison were put under slight influence by him to create a clash of light and darkness there so when he destroyed the Earth he could travel to the World of God’s which he was banished from. He also controlled Selene and made her rebel, hence why Death killed her. The sudden change of mind of the Horsemen when the showed up was also him. You three managed to do the absolutely stupid and survive. Now you watch as a portal opens up showing a giant demon swallowing the Earth. An explosion erupts, surrounding the evil god and destroying him.

Mysterious Entity smirks, well he tells you he does since you can’t look at him. He repeats that he couldn’t touch the evil god directly, so he made the Earth into a god-killing bomb. Then he restarts time. You three remain as new gods who retain your memories of your past life and the past Earth as the new one redevelops.

Congratulations Ghosts of the Forum, PokeLegend, and Thecatteam! You three have won Roll to Dodge 5: Apocalypse!

fun time. so when digi starts the next round, i'll post my char. gg, guys.

Okay, I'll start this next round, and I'm gonna try an update it from my phone as that is now, pretty much, my only way of getting on here. So, let Round 6 begin!

Name: Zai
    Backstory: He was born, grew up and is now here.
    Major skill(if applicable): Adaptability
    Minor skills(if applicable):Animal Talk
    Equipment(if applicable): Clothes and twin daggers
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Name: ImakDemRaeg
    Backstory: is a rager (piture on the left.).     Spoiler:- rager:
    when he drops below half health, he goes berserk (picture on the right), altough he can go berserk on his own but it only lasts two rounds instead of until he rises above half health .he gaining an attack and defense boost but can't use fine motor skills or think straight. being a locust, you know i'm gonna dig something out of my *** about gears of war later in the story. he was given an amulet by the queen, which shields him from harm and let's him deploy his has own personal kryllstorm once every three rounds.
    Major skill(if applicable): Close-quarters combat (disemboweling, decapitating, that sort of shiit.)
    Minor skills(if applicable): sniping, hiding.
    Equipment(if applicable): Breechshot (i found a video on youtube for ya. first 40 seconds are of the breechshot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sw5LTMMLgQ)

EDIT: how many people are we estimating to join this round?
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 16th December 2012 at 8:25 PM. Reason: i added on to the description and specified that he starts out as the left image.

I wanna play this round, so other refs will have to ref it. Shin Megami Tensei character incoming.

Name: Tenma Spark
    Backstory: Tenma was a normal Japanese schoolkid when the apocalypse started (Not the same apocalypse as the last round's end). Destruction spread through his home of Shibuya as demons were summoned. Tenma was with his friends when a demon rampage started at the local mall. Somehow, through dumb luck, him and his friends were found by a scientist and given COMPs to summon their own demons with. Tenma and his friends faced many challenges and killed and recruited many demons. They got to watch as their leader, Ichigo, became the new god and removed most demons from Earth and reversed the damage caused. The only demons left were those with the team, who grew apart after Ichigo's departure to become God.

Major Skills: Zio (Thunder) magic, summoning demons with his COMP. High magic, low strength, average vitality, good agility (His stats, obviously not neccessarily major)

Minor Skill: Low level Dia (Healing) spells.

Equipment: COMP (Can summon demons, has a harmonizer letting him fight on level with demons and othe inhuman stuff). His demons: Thor (Very powerful and loyal with strong Zio spells and Null Physical skill. Requires a lot of effort to summon from the demon world), Thunderbird (Less powerful and more wild with mid-level spells only but fast and can fly), Raijuu (Mid-level spells and Dia, acts as a wall). He can summon one at a time and has no recarm spells so he can't bring them back when beaten. He also has a lot of money saved up and an account on the Demon Auction and with the Cathedral of Shadows, but has a slow connection so they take a bit to arrive when he buys new demons and they aren't very powerful.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 16th December 2012 at 5:05 AM.

Name: Mat Orientalis
    Backstory: An otherwise average 16-year-old who has experienced much throughout his several lives. He has been brutally killed before during a few adventures, but has, so far, somehow managed to remain animate for long enough to repair himself with mechanical body parts which are shaped like normal body parts, built to function perfectly, and coated with dense carbon compounds, which look like jet-black pieces of metal shaped like body parts where he has been injured (the muscles in those places have been replaced with nanotubes, the ligaments and tendons with similar dense filaments, and the bones with tungsten); he's had to replace his mandible, his left clavicle and arm, his right shoulder, and his right lower leg with the machine so far. He has remained alive from all of this due to the fact that he carries a malicious spirit who intends to use his body to resurrect himself. He can copy (at least part of) either an AI, a silicon-based, or a robotic clone of himself to another location if he is lucky enough to find technology by which he can do so in addition to enough time. The abominable entity which occasionally controls him seeks a way to murder his soul and inhabit his cybernetic body which miraculously connects neural-based life with electric devices (as well as the magic of devils wicked as hell, such as himself) in an endeavor to conquer, rule, and oppress the world, but, meanwhile, needs to keep him alive so that he can do so; he sometimes gives aid by making him immune to some magic or by using magic to preserve them when they are both likely to perish.
    Major Skill: The ability to repair himself with cyber parts which he carries around (they can make him exhausted from carrying them, and he can't repair himself if he is restrained or his entire body is destroyed too quickly, although, if he's completely dead, the monstrosity may give him the unnatural power to repair himself while he's dead for a moment, though he'd have to be lucky enough to either be willing to sever the bleeding body part from his nerve and recover with just 1 health and the new machine parts bound to him, or, better, he could be near a medical practitioner or healing ally when he dies so he can recover with a little more health during the turn).
    Minor Skills: Immunity to magic to a certain extent (unless it will somehow kill his spirit without destroying his body) and copying his identity, or at least part of his spirit, as an AI, a kind of robotic mech, or a true machine clone in order to help carry out his desires with cybernetics, if he is somehow fortunate enough to come across something which allows him to do so.
    Equipment: Heavy machine body parts.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 16th December 2012 at 4:51 AM.

I'm going to try to ref some this round if that is okay with you Digi.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

fine by me. can we get a list of the current players?

Bump......

Edit: Ninja'd

Name: Youngster Joey
    Backstory: Is a young Pokemon Trainer, well known for pestering people, and owning the top percentage of rattata.
    Major skill(if applicable): Annoyiny people
    Minor skills(if applicable): Using his Lv. 10 Rattata
    Equipment(if applicable): Striped Polo Shirt, Backwards blue hat, short beige jeans, white socks, and black sneakers. A pokegear, a pokeball containing 1 Lv. 10 Rattata.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

i think i'll rage at him ^

Name: SuperWaffleGuy (SWG)
    Backstory: SWG's real name is bob dave. But seriously who wants a name like that? He has heard of stories about heroes in myths and legends. Little did he know it is a life or death situation. He was 14 when he wanted to leave for a journey but left at the age of 15. His father died at the age of 4. He then lived with his mother for the rest of his life until when he wabted to leave she came over with a terrible illness (coincedence?) and then she also passed away. He has left home after discovering his skills of magic. And realising he has nothing better to do. He discoverd his talent at the age of 7 were he was grounded and was bored. somehow he turned into someone else. He has done a bit of crime and as he keeps changing how he looks, the police could never arrest him. Even his mother never knew his true face after a while.
    Major skill: Metamorphosis. Also an expert in hand to hand combat.
    Minor skill: Can make animals do his bidding
    Current Challenges

Black 2 Nuzlocke: Failed
    Piggy- Dead
    Gusty- Dead
    Upcoming Challenges:
    B2 Nuzlocke ( Again)

My edit thing is messing up.
    Equipment: Pet whistle:
    Can call upon an animal to help. Animals summoned by this get strpnger as SWG gets stronger. For example: The first ecer pet summoned could be a dog. Then when SWG is strongrer it could be a Hound from hell or something like that.

Hope this is good enough?
    Current Challenges

Black 2 Nuzlocke: Failed
    Piggy- Dead
    Gusty- Dead
    Upcoming Challenges:
    B2 Nuzlocke ( Again)

Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast