Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to beat up Ivan.

Roll to kill X3 with magicks

Ivan Pixicoff (YDT)
    [Roll 4]
    You summon more pixie magicks to kill X3. Normally this would work, but his 6 lets him easily dodge around your attacks and come in for his own kill. You feel your head smashed in by his robotic arm and quickly die to his onslaught.
    (-4 health)

X3-IJ97 (InfernalBlaze)
    [Roll 6]
    You go into overdrive mode so you can finish this now. You dodge the magic that Ivan sends at you and close in on him in seconds. You crush his head and summarily kill him in seconds. You are the winner of the Roll to Dodge 7!

Seal'Lur laughs and grants you all items in the area and sends you back tot eh tower. You work your way up the remaining floors up to floor 49, facing many puzzles and challenges, fighting other bosses who put you in perilous situations, and even saving a few souls. You also build up a set up of armor and weapons that makes you a practical god already. You rest on the 49th floor and then go to meet the great lord of the Tower of God on floor 50. You are granted powers by the lord and become a god who reigns over the Tower. Many more challengers appear of the years, always in groups of 6. It is not for almost two thousand years that another challenger succeeds and makes it to your chambers. You give your seat and many powers to him while you get to move on to the world of gods.

ROUND 7 OVER. Thank you for playing. Round 8 will be up some time later and I will be playing.

*Cough*Hello, anyone there? I don't know if I'm allowed to start the round, so I'll wait for one of our three owners.

Oh yeah, new round time.

ROUND 8
    I will be doing this round, and I think I will change it up, and give a few added rules to make this round hard.
    No one with Teleporting skills will be allowed in this round.
    No one with necromancy will be allowed in this round.

The Theme of the round shall be Horror Movies, and I will claim the first reffing.

Oh I wasn't planning to start the round like first reffing start, just opening SU's. May I also suggest some sort of rules on healing abilities? Not sure how best to do it, but weakening healing some would really help rounds' speed. And Horror Movies? Nice, time for a combination of two of the lesser movie monsters-Mossman and the Swamp Thing.

Name: Moss Man
    Backstory: Moss man was just a small frog living a peaceful life in a swamp. Than some scientists started illegally dumping toxic substances into his swamp. He got chemically burned to a pile of moss and mutated. He has transformed into a giant humanoid frog covered in moss. He is now out for revenge against any scientist he sees for what happened to his swamp.
    Major Strength: Super-human strength and swimming.
    Minor Strengths: Amphibious, Powerful, sticky frog tongue.
    Equipment: Nothing.

I got one, not sure if it meets up with horror films but here I go

Name: David Morvan (Also known as the Sage of Rage)
    Backstory: played a video game that killed all his friends and gave him slight super powers. Being one of the two surviving people from his session he has many fighting skills from mixed martial arts too being able to tell almost every move the opponent makes. He was 13 when it started and now that he's 16 it's time to start a new chapter.
    Major strength: being able to sense hostial beings within a 15 foot radius
    Minor strengths: mixed martial arts, and slight magic skills( basic magic aka fire balls, spouts of water and hurls chunks of earth)
    Equipment: purple robes( +1 regen health), staff of slice( a staff that channels his magic abilities and splits in half to be two short swords), and box of herbs( a box filled with healing remidies)
    Last edited by innerDesign; 12th May 2013 at 4:10 AM.
    Hello there. This message will selfdestruct in 2 minutes

that took a while

Name: Lindsay

Backstory: The older sister to both Tiffany and Brittany the Cheerleader, Lindsay is an aspiring Hollywood actress. After a few sexual favors for casting directors tons of hard work, dedication, and auditions, she has landed a role in the next big horror movie. Unbeknownst to her, however, this "horror movie" gone wrong is controlled by the evil and menacing Digipoke. Will she survive? Or will she end up raped and murdered like her younger sisters?

Major skill(if applicable): Mediocre acting

Minor skills(if applicable): 2 hour-long classes of brazilian kickboxing, knows how to snort cocaine

Equipment(if applicable): Rape Whistle, Parents' Credit Card Number

Name: Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer
    Backstory: A retired general, Semszenheimer is renowned for his efforts in the fight against terrorism. Plus he works with priests to give food to homeless.
    Major Skills: Brawling, Knifeplay, has an enchanted blade that can hit ethereal foes, a suit of magic body armor. Oh and healing via his standard medical kit.
    Minor Skills: Being selfless.
    Equipment: Medical Kit, Ghost Touch Knife, Holy Armor, rope, assault rifle. A chainsaw saw. That was just too cool not to edit in.
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 14th May 2013 at 5:18 PM.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Finally it's over! Finally I can actually play Roll To Dodge!!!

*dances around with excitement*

No necromancy? Does that mean no ghosts? If not, I can change this one.

Name: Phantom Of The Globe
    Backstory: A mysterious spirit who for a long time haunted the famous theatre where renowned Shakespeare productions were held. Nobody knows how he got there or how he died, but after being there so long, he's gained the ability to take on the appearance and mannerisms of any Shakespeare character, and gain any skill that character has (except necromancy and teleportation if there are Shakespeare characters that do that). His default form is that of Hamlet Sr. as played by William Shakespeare.
    Major skill(if applicable): Transformation into any Shakespeare character
    Minor skills(if applicable): Fencing (if he's turned into a character who can do that), reciting soliloquy, being pretty spooky
    Equipment(if applicable): Nothing, really.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    Finally it's over! Finally I can actually play Roll To Dodge!!!

*dances around with excitement*

No necromancy? Does that mean no ghosts? If not, I can change this one.

Name: Phantom Of The Globe
    Backstory: A mysterious spirit who for a long time haunted the famous theatre where renowned Shakespeare productions were held. Nobody knows how he got there or how he died, but after being there so long, he's gained the ability to take on the appearance and mannerisms of any Shakespeare character, and gain any skill that character has (except necromancy and teleportation if there are Shakespeare characters that do that). His default form is that of Hamlet Sr. as played by William Shakespeare.
    Major skill(if applicable): Transformation into any Shakespeare character
    Minor skills(if applicable): Fencing (if he's turned into a character who can do that), reciting soliloquy, being pretty spooky
    Equipment(if applicable): Nothing, really.
    I believe no necromancy refers directly to the animation of the dead or death magic etc.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

necromancy refers too death magic and summoning the dead. so octo should be good on that part but no summoning ghost friends.

Qui, and Inner, I am sorry to say this, but could you remove Purple Robes? I don't mind the medicine, but having an object that heals you repeatedly, could cause some problems in the beginning.

I forgot to add/ ment during combat. I knew I forgot something.

You still have to remove the purple robes, I mean, it's okay if you get it in the game, like I did last round, but it was different, because you had to defeat a boss.

Name: Magifonger
    Backstory: Magifonger is an abnormally huge Magikarp. Its enormous size was caused by radioactive material being dumped into the lake it lived in. This Magikarp also has extremely buff arms as a result of its mutation
    Major skill(if applicable): SuperStrength
    Minor skills(if applicable): hand to hand combat
    Equipment(if applicable): Brass Knuckles

Never played roll to dodge. Did I do this right?
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

okay but the robe came from the session he was playing (if you know homestuck you should get this) when he became god-teir but you lose some too most of your powers when you leave a sesion and come back into the "real world". It's a representation of what you had to get through to get it.

But I guess I could wait for few levels to get it back.
    Last edited by innerDesign; 14th May 2013 at 9:01 PM.

innerDesign, no offence, but we really don't care where your character came from. They are in Roll to Dodge now and will be rebalanced as necessary. Thank you for complying without arguing, though.

Characters:
    1. Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    2. David Morvan (innerDesign)
    3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    4. Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    5. Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy, Woo!)
    6. Magifonger (fongerman)

Well, half returning players. innerDesign is a totally new face to me, but I could swear I've seen fongerman somewhere. And Octoboy will be a fun addition.

Yep, everything CH said. Just because your character might be an extremely powerful thing in another medium doesn't mean anything here.

And I will give this until Midnight tonight to get any more people.

Though he wasn't very powerful(yet) I get what your saying

Quote Originally Posted by innerDesign View Post
    Though he wasn't very powerful(yet) I get what your saying
    Are you treating this as an ongoing campaign? If you are then prepare to be be sorely misinformed.

Hey, wait; I'd like to join!

Name: Yugi Muto
    Backstory: He's the motherflippin' King of Games, B1ATCH!
    Major Skill: Challenging people to children's card games; also, summoning powerful Monsters and activating Traps and Spells.
    Minor Skill: Making jokes, satirizing people on YouTube, and rap battling.
    Equipment: Nothing but his Deck... and maybe his leather shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    Hey, wait; I'd like to join!

Name: Yugi Muto
    Backstory: He's the motherflippin' King of Games, B1ATCH!
    Major Skill: Challenging people to children's card games; also, summoning powerful Monsters and activating Traps and Spells.
    Minor Skill: Making jokes, satirizing people on YouTube, and rap battling.
    Equipment: Nothing but his Deck... and maybe his leather shoes.
    I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety sure the round already started.

(I'll allow it because it took me awhile to get around to posting this)

It was suppose to be a perfect weekend. A time for a diverse group of people to meet up, and have some unadulterated fun in a cabin in the woods, like that could go badly? But things have been acting strangely. Doors opening, strange noises, it all seems a bit spooky. And now the cellar door has open, inviting a dark mystery into the home. What could this all mean? Only time will show.

Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)

David Morvan (innerDesign)

Lindsay (Paradoxe)

Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)

Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy, Woo!)

Magifonger (fongerman)

Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    10/10
    10/10

2. David Morvan (innerDesign)
    10/10
    10/10

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    10/10
    10/10

4. Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    10/10
    10/10

5. Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy, Woo!)
    10/10
    10/10

6. Magifonger (fongerman)
    10/10
    10/10

7. Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    10/10
    10/10

Location (New in green):
    The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 12 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

Enemies (New in red):
    None

Other (New in blue):
    The twelve horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Doll. A Book. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic. A Fish. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Comments:
    New round, GO!

Roll to go to the cellar and touch all 12 items, absorbing their powers and becoming the ultimate horror movie actress

Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast