Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to shoot down the tank's missile with your own missile, while deflecting the laser on your motorcycle's mirror!

Hope. Hope. Hope.
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

Barney Dinotour ~Robotic Wind~
    [Roll 3]
    You use the elixers on the monsters, then they realize that they love the way they are. Nothing happens.

Pastel the Smeargle ~CuriousHeartless~
    [Roll 4]
    You find a pet store and by 3 Black Birds from Angry Birds. Go nuts.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 3]
    You go to blow up Saffron's Girlfriend with your tank, but you missed.

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll 2]
    You have your dog try to blow up the tank, but it is laser reinforced, so the lasers bounce back and instead of hitting your dog (I don't want dogs to get hurt...) it hits the wing of your jet and blows up the wing. The explosion throws a piece of shrapnal at you.
    (-1HP)

Herpert Derpenstein ~The Meddler~
    [Roll 3]
    You shoot at Ignis's tank. But you miss. All of the tanks aims are terrible today.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll 6]
    You take all of your stuff and drive off to avoid the killing. You find your way to a luxury resort and spend time relaxing there. Your R&R heals you completely and you get a souviner robe that you found out was BULLETPROOF. And the resort gives your lorry wings. Isn't that awesome?

Sirius the Psiionic ~Psiionic~
    [Roll 4]
    You manage to slide out of the rubble and you shoot your laser at Saffron's Girlfriend!

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll 5]
    You do nothing to block the missle since it missed, and you use your mirror to reflect the laser away, and it happens to zap a tree and convienently, a boomerang falls out that you can use.

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

6/10
    10/10
    Carrying a stale cuban roll. Has a Max Revive (will give you 5 HP if you die; one use). Has a cross-bow, a laser gun, and the remote from Click. Half of you is trapped under the wreckage.

6/10
    10/10
    REALLY Favored by a certain high school.

10/10
    10/10
    You have a magical unicorn named Sketcher that can fly and use magic. You also have a Captain America sheild. You have money and a golden gun with silver bullets. All of your things are in a hyperspace purse, except for Sketcher. You have a venomous Chihuahua. You have 3 of the Black Birds from Angry Birds.

Tony ~Spite~
    9/10
    10/10
    Is carrying a water bottle filled with magic water(will heal you fully; one time use). You have an awesome fighter jet that has a destroyed wing. Has a fellow laser dog buddy.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    10/10
    10/10
    Has a machine gun. Has an anti-tank RPG. Has a tank and a knife.

6/10
    10/10
    You have a tank, machine gun, and an army knife. You also have gold and an INVINCIBLE ferrari with a mounted machine gun. You have enlisted a laser dog.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    10/10
    10/10
    You have SUPER HANDS! They cannot be damaged and their napkin folding speed is tripled! Owns the Napkin Store. Has napkin throwing stars. Has the Napkin mobile. Has access to INFINITE NAPKINS. Has a napkin lorry that can fly. Has several buff henchmen. You have a bulletproof souvineer robe.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    10/10
    10/10
    Carrying a rusty spoon. Has a missile-shooting motorcycle. Has a human girlfriend who will give him a lucky kiss each turn (roll +2). Has a booomerang.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:
    The billionare has finished construction and is now opening his luxury resort! There are many things in this hotel, including a Pool, Spa, Cafe, etc. However, the billionare also has a number of bodyguards and security. They think you're a bit reckless, so they have 10 armed guards blocking the door to get inside. They are also prepared, as they have machine guns and a number of anti-tank RPGs. They'll also probably beat you up if you try anything funny.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Guys, we have to take down Saffron's girlfriend, with her, he is unstoppable!

Roll to blow up Saffron's girlfriend!

Roll to fly above Saffron's girlfriend in your flying lorry and throw napkin throwing stars at her
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Roll to track down Saffron's girlfriend and kill her with one of the black birds.

Roll to get my robot dog to fly to Saffron's girlfriend and laser-eye shoot both of them, thus killing them.

Oh my goodness, so much hate for Saffron and his girl! I detect jealousy...

Not jealous of the girlfriend. Jealous of the Plus Two modifier.

Roll to turn Saffron's motorcycle into a a big pink car with hearts every where and call it the "Heart Mobile" then claim it as your own
    Last edited by Robotic Wind; 6th July 2012 at 5:11 PM.

Roll to stick the stale cuban roll into the missle cannon of Saffron's Motorcycle or the missle cannon of Derp's tank
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Roll to drive my motorcycle into the hotel, avoiding all this crap.

Jesus Christ guys!
    It was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Loreni333 View Post
    Roll to drive my motorcycle into the hotel, avoiding all this crap.

Jesus Christ guys!
    Karma's a ho, am I right?

Yeah, sorry for blowing you up AFTER you tried to kill me with a curse.

That was rude, wasn't it?
    It was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Loreni333 View Post
    Yeah, sorry for blowing you up AFTER you tried to kill me with a curse.

That was rude, wasn't it?
    Sorry for trying to put a curse on you after blowing up my only form of transportation.

I'll never do it again.

Damn right you won't!

Mess with the cat, you get the missiles!
    It was pretty good.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 6]
    With a single shot from your RPG, Saffron's kind, innocent girlfriend goes up in smoke. I hope you're proud of yourself. But because you rolled a six, you deserve something nice, I guess, so ironically, you will get a plus two on your next roll. Next roll only.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll 2]
    You try to escape, but Ignis's RPG is too fast. Your girlfriend asplodes and you take some damage.
    (-3HP)

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll -]
    Saffron's girl is already gone, so you sit in your lorry and do nothing.

[Roll -]
    Saffron's girl is already gone, so your birds sit in a totem on your head and do nothing.

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll -]
    You said to go to Saffron's girlfriend, but she is already dead and as such your laser dog sits there and does nothing.

[Roll 3]
    You try to turn Saffron's motorcycle into a Heart Mobile, but instead, a small Hot Wheels version of the car appears. Maybe you can use this somehow...

[Roll 2]
    You try to stick the bread into the cannon, but while you tamper with it, a missile comes out and hits you!
    (-3HP)

[Roll X]
    You posted no actions. Venusaur Solarbeams you into oblivion.
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

3/10
    10/10
    Has a Max Revive (will give you 5 HP if you die; one use). Has a cross-bow, a laser gun, and the remote from Click.

6/10
    10/10
    REALLY Favored by a certain high school. Has a toy Heart Mobile.

10/10
    10/10
    You have a magical unicorn named Sketcher that can fly and use magic. You also have a Captain America sheild. You have money and a golden gun with silver bullets. All of your things are in a hyperspace purse, except for Sketcher. You have a venomous Chihuahua. You have 3 of the Black Birds from Angry Birds.

Tony ~Spite~
    9/10
    10/10
    Is carrying a water bottle filled with magic water(will heal you fully; one time use). You have an awesome fighter jet that has a destroyed wing. Has a fellow laser dog buddy.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    10/10
    10/10
    Has a machine gun. Has an anti-tank RPG. Has a tank and a knife. Has +2 on his next roll(One turn).

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    10/10
    10/10
    You have SUPER HANDS! They cannot be damaged and their napkin folding speed is tripled! Owns the Napkin Store. Has napkin throwing stars. Has the Napkin mobile. Has access to INFINITE NAPKINS. Has a napkin lorry that can fly. Has several buff henchmen. You have a bulletproof souvineer robe.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    7/10
    10/10
    Carrying a rusty spoon. Has a missile-shooting motorcycle. Has a booomerang.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:
    The billionare has finished construction and is now opening his luxury resort! There are many things in this hotel, including a Pool, Spa, Cafe, etc. However, the billionare also has a number of bodyguards and security. They think you're a bit reckless, so they have 10 armed guards blocking the door to get inside. They are also prepared, as they have machine guns and a number of anti-tank RPGs. They'll also probably beat you up if you try anything funny.

Mug's Comments
    COME ON YOU GUYS
    You were too preoccupied with killing Saffron's girlfriend that you forgot about Saffron himself! Spite, you got close, but your comment was ambiguous... so I taught you a lesson in always being clear. You guys could easily have said, for example, in Digipoke's post, "Roll to blow up Saffron AND his girlfriend," and maybe your rolls could have done something. Digipoke was the first one to post and he got a six right off the bat, so all of your posts were redundant. Think, you guys! Now you all wasted a turn doing nothing. Congratulations to Robotic Wind and Psiionic for doing something else, even if it didn't work out.
    And Loreni, I'm sorry, man.

Roll to heal yourself with your medical knowledge
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

I'll roll later, but you didn't say some of our rolls.

Roll to blow up Barney, but if he for some reasons, would die to someone else, who might post after me.

Roll to blow up Saffron instead.

Don't feel like it.

Roll to get my laser dog to cut off the other wing, thus turning it into a missile for some strange reason.

This'll be fun...

Roll to realize that hot wheels are a toy that little kids play with in turn they are happy. So make the world happy and turn all planes, tanks and vehicles into a hot wheels toy to. If the missle still pops out then turn that into a lego

Well sometimes nothing is just what you need to do.

Roll to unload your gun's barrel into Barney.

Hey, cleaning up the competition, no hard feeling RW.

Roll to drown your sorrows in beer.
    It was pretty good.

Roll to strangle Barney with your SUPER HANDS

If someone's got there first, then

Roll to strangle Saffron with your SUPER HANDS
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

[Roll 4]
    You remember some healing technique you learned way back when and healed 2 HP!
    (+2HP)

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 4+2=6]
    You shoot your missle at Saffron and he makes the big boom boom and you deal 5 damage to him. Then after reviewing the wreckage, you find a genie's lamp. He'll grant you one wish, and that wish can't be for more wishes.

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll 5]
    Your laser dog runs over and slices off the other wing (as opposed to rolling to just fix it...) and slices it clean off. Then out pops a remote control that will allow you to shoot it like a giant missle. And it has a targeting computer. SWEET!

[Roll 4]
    You turn all of the vehicles into Hot Wheel Models of them. Most people don't like that. So they kill you (see below)
    DEAD!!!

[Roll 5]
    You get your Golden Gun and UNLOAD!!!! After you unloaded, you found some regular bullets for your golden gun. So now you're out of silver bullets. I hope you don't run into any werewolves...
    (-4HP to Barney)

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll 4]
    You find a club and drink a lot.
    (-4 Menatlity)

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll 6]
    You run up to Barney and strangle him to death. Then, your hands begin to throb, then out from them springs out two giant hand minions! They are here to help you! Oh yeah, they're magic too!
    (-2HP to Barney)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

5/10
    10/10
    Has a Max Revive (will give you 5 HP if you die; one use). Has a cross-bow, a laser gun, and the remote from Click.

10/10
    10/10

Tony ~Spite~
    9/10
    10/10
    Is carrying a water bottle filled with magic water(will heal you fully; one time use). You have an awesome Hot Wheels fighter jet missle that has a remote control and targetting computer. Has a fellow laser dog buddy.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    10/10
    10/10
    Has a machine gun. Has a Hot Wheels Tank and a knife. Has a Genie's lamp that will grant him one wish and that wish can't be for more wishes.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    10/10
    10/10
    You have SUPER HANDS! They cannot be damaged and their napkin folding speed is tripled! Owns the Napkin Store. Has napkin throwing stars. Has the Hot Wheels Napkin mobile. Has access to INFINITE NAPKINS. Has a Hot Wheels napkin lorry that can fly. Has several buff henchmen. You have a bulletproof souvineer robe. You also have two giant magic hand minions.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    2/10
    6/10
    Carrying a rusty spoon. Has a Hot Wheels missile-shooting motorcycle. Has a booomerang.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast