Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to have my laser dog snatch the Max Revive out of Sirius's hands and finish Sirius off for good with its laser powers.

Roll to shoot Tony in the face with your crossbow and steal his water
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Digipoke should totally wish for 3 more genie lamps.

Roll to wish for three more genie lamps with Genies in them so I can get moar wishes!

If that won't work though. Roll to wish for a girlfriend that can give me a plus modifier!
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 8th July 2012 at 9:31 PM.

Roll to shoot myself, thus causing all bullets that are going towards me (including the one I shot) go towards whoever shot them, with my bullet going towards the ground.

Last chance to shine. Let's use the shooting game rules!
    Last edited by Loreni333; 9th July 2012 at 2:23 AM.
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

Roll to shoot Saffron.

Roll to get all your henchmen and minions to dispose of Ignis
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll 2]
    Your laser dog runs up to Sirius, but manages to get lost on his way. You have to find him if you want him back.

Sirius the Psiionic ~Psiionic~
    [Roll 1]
    You try to shoot Tony with your cross-bow, but you miss horribly. You hit a security guard. The security guards then shoot you repeatedly, because that's what machine guns do.
    (-4 HP)

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 3]
    You wish for three more Genie lamps, but the Genie only has two lamps in his storage area.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll 2]
    You try to do some fancy stuff by shooting yourself, but you just end up shooting yourself.
    (-1)

Pastel the Smeargle ~CuriousHeartless~
    [Roll 6]
    You tried to shoot like a gangster, but your shoot completely missed Saffron and hit Tony instead.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll 6]
    You summon your minions and henchman to dispose of Ignis. They forget to aim for his head, and instead attack his armor. His armor breaks, and then one last minion punches Ignis.
    (-1 damage to Ignis)

Barney Dinotour ~Robotic Wind~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Herpert Derpenstein ~The Meddler~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

1/10
    10/10
    Has a Max Revive (will give you 5 HP if you die; one use). Has a cross-bow, a laser gun, and the remote from Click.

10/10
    10/10
    You have a magical unicorn named Sketcher that can fly and use magic. You also have a Captain America sheild. You have money and a golden gun with silver bullets. All of your things are in a hyperspace purse, except for Sketcher. You have a venomous Chihuahua. You have 3 of the Black Birds from Angry Birds.

Tony ~Spite~
    5/10
    10/10
    Is carrying a water bottle filled with magic water(will heal you fully; one time use). You have an awesome Hot Wheels fighter jet missle that has a remote control and targetting computer. Has a fellow laser dog buddy, which is lost. If not found within two reffings, is lost forever.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    9/10
    10/10
    Has a machine gun. Has a Hot Wheels Tank and a knife. Has two Genie's lamps that will grant him one wish each and that wish can't be for more wishes. His armor is broke.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    10/10
    10/10
    You have SUPER HANDS! They cannot be damaged and their napkin folding speed is tripled! Owns the Napkin Store. Has napkin throwing stars. Has the Hot Wheels Napkin mobile. Has access to INFINITE NAPKINS. Has a Hot Wheels napkin lorry that can fly. Has several buff henchmen. You have a bulletproof souvineer robe. You also have two giant magic hand minions.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    1/10
    6/10
    Carrying a rusty spoon. Has a Hot Wheels missile-shooting motorcycle. Has a booomerang.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:
    The billionare has finished construction and is now opening his luxury resort! There are many things in this hotel, including a Pool, Spa, Cafe, etc. However, the billionare also has a number of bodyguards and security. They think you're a bit reckless, so they have 10 armed guards blocking the door to get inside. They are also prepared, as they have machine guns and a number of anti-tank RPGs. They'll also probably beat you up if you try anything funny.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Roll to teleport to my laser dog
    I know this roll will not end well for me.

Roll to just have Doodle (The chihuahua) spit acid at Saffron.

Roll to wish for an indestructable tank and a girl friend to give me a plus modifier. Using my lamps obviously. Then get in the tank with your Girlfriend.

However if only one wish is useable, wish for the Girlfriend.

Also I do not wanna sound nitpicky, but as CH got a six, he should've still hit Saffron, and Psii.

Also is the damage Psii recieved damage from both the guards and CH? Because I know when I RNG a one, usual damage is 3-4, and damage from a six is also 3-4, which means Psii should've lost between 6-8.
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 10th July 2012 at 3:58 PM.

That isn't nitpicky digi, that is important. That should've changed the game, Saffron should be dead now. That is the kind of thing that people need to pay attention to. It says that a 6 is an overshot. I should've done something crazy with that shot, not missed and hit someone else.

I'M OK WITH THIS.

Roll to absorb the acid into yourself, becoming an acid spitting angel cat.

Nope, this won't hurt me. It will only give me poison powers.

Yep.
    It was pretty good.

Roll to steal Tony's water and drink it
    II

Roll to throw your Hot Wheels napkin lorry into some water that makes it expand and grow big again

Wonder what'll happen if this doesn't work...

Sorry everyone, here's your real reffing. I just conferred with Digi.

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll 2]
    You command your laser dog to attack Sirius, but he's tired of you treating him like a slave since you have the exact same abilities as you. So he does nothing. Then Sirius shoots you in the face and you go blind.
    (-10 Mentality)

[Roll 6]
    You're pretty mad that Tony tried to steal your Revive and kill you, for that matter. So you shoot him in the face and get his bottle of magic water!

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 4]
    The Genie begrudgingly gives you three more lamps, then disappears in a puff of yellow smoke. You're excited to make "moar" wishes, but the rules were you can't wish for wishes, so the three Genies will just hang around with you like a posse.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll 6]
    Congrats! You got a six, so you successfully execute your command! Unfortunately, it makes no sense, so you shoot yourself and die. But because you got a six, you go to heaven and reunite with your girlfriend. Good for you.
    (DEAD!)

[Roll 5]
    Rolling your eyes in frustration at Saffron's confusing command, you unceremoniously shoot his corpse multiple times. Then you take all of his things! --Which, sadly, isn't much, but you take it anyway.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll 5]
    Your buff henchemen and magic hand minions all gang up around Ignis. They beat him up and dispose of him... By throwing him in a rubbish bin. Sorry man, you can't insta-kill someone.
    (Ignis -3HP)
    Barney Dinotaur ~Robotic Wind~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

5/10
    10/10
    Is carrying a water bottle filled with magic water(will heal you fully; one time use). Has a Max Revive (will give you 5 HP if you die; one use). Has a cross-bow, a laser gun, and the remote from Click.

10/10
    10/10
    You have a magical unicorn named Sketcher that can fly and use magic. You also have a Captain America sheild. You have money and a golden gun with silver bullets. All of your things are in a hyperspace purse, except for Sketcher. You have a venomous Chihuahua. You have 3 of the Black Birds from Angry Birds. Carrying a rusty spoon. Has a Hot Wheels missile-shooting motorcycle. Has a booomerang.

Tony ~Spite~
    9/10
    10/10
    You have an awesome Hot Wheels fighter jet missle that has a remote control and targetting computer. Has a fellow laser dog buddy. You are in InSaNiTy MoDe!!(see below)

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    6/10
    10/10
    Has a machine gun. Has a Hot Wheels Tank and a knife. Has a posse of three Genies who are unable to grant wishes. Is in a rubbish bin.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    10/10
    10/10
    You have SUPER HANDS! They cannot be damaged and their napkin folding speed is tripled! Owns the Napkin Store. Has napkin throwing stars. Has the Hot Wheels Napkin mobile. Has access to INFINITE NAPKINS. Has a Hot Wheels napkin lorry that can fly. Has several buff henchmen. You have a bulletproof souvineer robe. You also have two giant magic hand minions.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:
    The billionare has finished construction and is now opening his luxury resort! There are many things in this hotel, including a Pool, Spa, Cafe, etc. However, the billionare also has a number of bodyguards and security. They think you're a bit reckless, so they have 10 armed guards blocking the door to get inside. They are also prepared, as they have machine guns and a number of anti-tank RPGs. They'll also probably beat you up if you try anything funny.

InSaNiTiY MoDe:
    In InSaNiTiY MoDe, you will be rolling a special 12 sided dice, here is how it breaks down, 1-3 = Auto Death. 4-5 = Epic Fail. 6-7 = Fail. 8-10= Success. 11-12 MEGA OVERSHOOT!.

In MEGA OVERSHOOT you will do things above the realm of possibilities, You see a torch, roll an eleven and you might become a Human Torch, MEGA OVERSHOOT is so strange and extreme, you never know what could happen. However if you want, you can regain more mentality, and go back to normal, if you do not like the odds.

Mug's Comments
    Digi, I would have rolled for your fail-safe if had you said, "Three Genies THAT grant wishes," as opposed to "Three Genies SO I CAN GET more wishes."
    Loreni, I looked up what on earth you could have been talking about on the Internet, I consulted my co-GM, heck, I even asked my mother to try and decipher your command.
    To the both of you, I had just given that lecture last time I reffed about clarity and this happens?
    Also Spite, enjoy InSaNiTy MoDe. I know I will.
    I don't see any clear winner yet. Curious Heartless, once someone else dies you will lose your +One modifier, so enjoy it while it lasts! You and Norns clearly have an advantage. You are both at full health and have lots of cool stuff.
    Good luck, everyone!
    Last edited by Mug; 10th July 2012 at 5:26 PM.

I have a +1 modifier? Since when?

Roll to use your money to buy a pass into the resort and go in.

Since my info still says I have a lamp that will grant me a wish, I roll to wish for an indestrucable tank! And then get insaid tank.

Now how that will most likely not work, I roll to get out of the rubish bin and revive all those who have died, including Saffron's girlfriend, and use them as my zombie slaves! Also have my Genies to protect me from attacks!
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 10th July 2012 at 5:12 PM.

Roll to throw your Hot Wheels napkin lorry into some water that makes it expand and grow big again

Okay, let's try again

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    I have a +1 modifier? Since when?
    Because you won last round, all of your actions had a +One modifier. It goes away when you get into the top four.

Quote Originally Posted by digipoke1 View Post
    [B]Since my info still says I have a lamp that will grant me a wish, I roll to wish for an indestrucable tank! And then get insaid tank.
    Yeah... We'll be rolling for your fail-safe. But good catch.
    Last edited by Mug; 10th July 2012 at 5:28 PM.

Roll to split my rocket into three and blow up the other three remaining people.

Don't I have -10 mentality?

Roll to shoot Pastel's Bomb birds with your laser so that they will explode and damage him and if your roll harms you in any way drink the magical water
    II

D:

You made my command fail because it didn't MAKE SENSE?!

I thought this was roll to dodge, the NUMBERS count, not your logic! A 6 killed me when I was trying to avoid being killed?

D: lol
    It was pretty good.

They won't be in order today. I'm reffing this on an iPod. Sorry.

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll 5 of 12]
    You try to split your rocket to shoot it, but it just ends up exploding on you.
    (-4HP)

[Roll 6]
    You shoot your laser gun and hit the 3 birds and they all explode, dealing him 3 damage. After the explosion, Pastel drops his Captain America shield that you run over and pick up. Also, to stick with the Avengers theme, you also find Thor's Hammer by the shield.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 1]
    You try to revive everyone, abs you succeed! However, they're mad at you still being alive and all attack you. Now there are a whole bunch of zombies roaming around.
    (-4HP)

[Roll 5]
    You buy a pass into the lodge, then they give you a fancy suite!! There are drinks in the fridge that restore your health and mentality that you can use when you like.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll 3]
    You throw your napkin lorry in water and it absorbs some and sits there. It didn't grow.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Barney Dinotaur ~Robotic Wind~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

5/10
    10/10
    Is carrying a water bottle filled with magic water(will heal you fully; one time use). Has a Revive (will give you 5 HP if you die; one use). Has a cross-bow, a laser gun, and the remote from Click. Has a Captain America shield and Thor's Hammer.

7/10
    10/10
    You have a magical unicorn named Sketcher that can fly and use magic. You have a golden gun with regular bullets. All of your things are in a hyperspace purse, except for Sketcher. You have a venomous Chihuahua named Doodle. You have 3 of the Black Birds from Angry Birds. Carrying a rusty spoon. Has a Hot Wheels missile-shooting motorcycle. Has a boomerang. Has access to a suite in the resort with some drinks in it

Tony ~Spite~
    5/10
    0/10
    Has a fellow laser dog buddy. You are in InSaNiTy MoDe!!(see below)

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    2/10
    10/10
    Has a machine gun. Has a Hot Wheels Tank and a knife. Has a posse of three Genies who are unable to grant wishes.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    10/10
    10/10
    You have SUPER HANDS! They cannot be damaged and their napkin folding speed is tripled! Owns the Napkin Store. Has napkin throwing stars. Has the Hot Wheels Napkin mobile. Has access to INFINITE NAPKINS. Has a Hot Wheels napkin lorry that can fly and has absorbed a lot of water. Has several buff henchmen. You have a bulletproof souvineer robe. You also have two giant magic hand minions.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:
    The billionare has finished construction and is now opening his luxury resort! There are many things in this hotel, including a Pool, Spa, Cafe, etc. However, the billionare also has a number of bodyguards and security. They think you're a bit reckless, so they have 10 armed guards blocking the door to get inside. They are also prepared, as they have machine guns and a number of anti-tank RPGs. They'll also probably beat you up if you try anything funny. Also, along with the guards, there are the zombie minions that Ignis brought back to life.*

InSaNiTiY MoDe:
    In InSaNiTiY MoDe, you will be rolling a special 12 sided dice, here is how it breaks down, 1-3 = Auto Death. 4-5 = Epic Fail. 6-7 = Fail. 8-10= Success. 11-12 MEGA OVERSHOOT!.

In MEGA OVERSHOOT you will do things above the realm of possibilities, You see a torch, roll an eleven and you might become a Human Torch, MEGA OVERSHOOT is so strange and extreme, you never know what could happen. However if you want, you can regain more mentality, and go back to normal, if you do not like the odds.*
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Pastel is a girl.

Roll to mourn Bomb, Missile, and Boomer *the birds, in case the names didn't make it obvious enough) and then drink something to restore your health all the way.

Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast