Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Run over to Sirius and offer to help him win, and then get Sirius to heal Ignis. And fire fire at any zombie that tries to attack either Sirius or yourself.

Roll to drink my water and regain HP and Mentality.

Roll to use your medical knowledge to heal Ignis or give him half of your magical water
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Roll to get your hand minions to throw napkin throwing stars at Sirius, and while he's being hit steal his Revive
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Yeah, I'm reffing this now. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll 3 of 12]
    You try to drink water that you don't have. Very confused, you start drinking nothing. You choke on nothing. You fall to the ground and begin sputtering up nothing. Nothing kills you. Thanks for playing.
    (YOU ARE DEAD)

Sirius the Psiionic ~Psiionic~
    [Roll 4]
    You offer Ignis half of your water, and he drinks it, healing 5 HP. You then get attacked by napkins and various napkin weapons, killing you. Norns pillages your body and you unceremoniously crumble underneath the weight of the napkins.
    (YOU ARE DEAD)

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 3]
    You try to get Sirius to heal you, and he does without saying anything, although a zombie attacks on you and your fire only gives it a slight burn.
    (-1 HP)

Pastel the Smeargle ~CuriousHeartless~
    [Roll 6]
    You successfully mourn your fallen comrades, and attempt to drink something to assist you. You open the fridge and pull out a bottle of True Blood. You drink it and restores your health fully, but you are now a vampire.
    (+3 HP, Vampirism obtained. Weakness to fire, garlic, holy water, and sunlight. -1 HP every turn outside in the daylight. -1 HP every two turns unless bloodlust is sufficiently quelled. Cannot be killed by conventional means.)

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll 6]
    You get your napkin minions to viciously attack Sirius. They barrage him with everything they have, every napkin star they own. While Sirius is cowering in a fetal position, you attempt to steal his Revive, but manage to take everything else he owns too.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Barney Dinotaur ~Robotic Wind~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Herpert Derpenstein ~The Meddler~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

10/10
    10/10
    You are now a vampire.
    You have a magical unicorn named Sketcher that can fly and use magic. You have a golden gun with regular bullets. All of your things are in a hyperspace purse, except for Sketcher. You have a venomous Chihuahua named Doodle. You have 3 of the Black Birds from Angry Birds. Carrying a rusty spoon. Has a Hot Wheels missile-shooting motorcycle. Has a boomerang. Has access to a suite in the resort with some drinks in it

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    6/10
    10/10
    Has a machine gun. Has a Hot Wheels Tank and a knife. Has a posse of three Genies who are unable to grant wishes.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    10/10
    10/10
    You have SUPER HANDS! They cannot be damaged and their napkin folding speed is tripled! Owns the Napkin Store. Has napkin throwing stars. Has the Hot Wheels Napkin mobile. Has access to INFINITE NAPKINS. Has a Hot Wheels napkin lorry that can fly and has absorbed a lot of water. Has several buff henchmen. You have a bulletproof souvineer robe. You also have two giant magic hand minions. Is carrying a water bottle half-filled with magic water(will heal 5 HP; one time use). Has a Revive (will give you 5 HP if you die; one use). Has a cross-bow, a laser gun, and the remote from Click. Has a Captain America shield and Thor's Hammer.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Tony ~Spite~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Barney Dinotour ~Robotic Wind~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:
    The billionare has finished construction and is now opening his luxury resort! There are many things in this hotel, including a Pool, Spa, Cafe, etc. However, the billionare also has a number of bodyguards and security. They think you're a bit reckless, so they have 10 armed guards blocking the door to get inside. They are also prepared, as they have machine guns and a number of anti-tank RPGs. They'll also probably beat you up if you try anything funny. Also, along with the guards, there are the zombie minions that Ignis brought back to life.

Now there is only three of you left so there is now a final boss. The billionaire has ordered that the three of you be killed. He sits pretty inside his hotel, armed with a rocket launcher and 20 Health, but he has 10 armed guards that are ready to attack Ignus, Bob, and Pastel.
    Last edited by The Meddler; 15th July 2012 at 12:16 AM.

Roll to command your genies to attack Bob's guards, while you attack him with your fire powers!

Also try to revive Sirirus with his mind intact!
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 14th July 2012 at 8:50 PM.

Roll to attack one of the guards and suck his blood, and have Sketcher use magic to make it dark out.

Wait, what?! Since when did I lose my water?

I have a question too. My birds were blown up, so why are they still in my inventory? And I got a six, so shouldn't I have, you know, not gotten something with so many weaknesses?

Spite, you water was stolen last reffing, re-read it dude.

Also I think having a Vampire powers are pretty cool, only thing that would make it better is if there was a Werewolf Vampire Finale.

I got all the weaknesses, but my only strength is that I can't be killed by regular means. The big bad has a freaking rocket launcher, that isn't exactly regular means. Maybe if I got bonus speed or strength or something.

Why is it that no one contacts me before the reffing is given to someone else? This is the second time my job has been stolen, both times of which I had to go and talk to someone myself and figure out that I had been replaced like an HM slave. I was going to ref today, and I probably would not have made CH a vampire. That seems like something more suited to InSaNiTy MoDe.

^Exactly, vampirism is just so insane. seriously, a six on that command should've probably justkicked me up to a bit above 10/10 health, not given me a bunch of weaknesses and all of one 'advantage'. And I like Mug's ref thingies, no offense to the other reffers.

You guys tune down 6 way too much. 6 is supposed to be pretty over-the-top and insane, not just a free giveaway for random items.

And by conventional means, is like if it could kill a human, it probably cant kill you. Holy water, garlic, sunlight, everything else I listed can kill you.

Oh god, this round is becoming a train wreck.

Roll to run to as near to the boss as you can get (wearing your bulletproof robe and holding your Captain America Shield in one hand) and shoot him with your laser gun, after getting your minions and things to attack the guards
    Last edited by Ponymon; 15th July 2012 at 3:19 PM.

Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 4]
    You have your genies attack the guards, and you hurt a few and manage to hit him with a fireball. You also revive Sirius, but he's not doing that well, and doesn't have any of his items(mainly bc they got deleted)
    (-2 to Bob, down to two buff henchmen)

[Roll 2]
    You try to suck a guards blood, but he just stabs you with his sword(which does nothing). Also Sketcher tried to make it dark, but just made a very fitting Dracula Cape come out of the sky. Sorry bub.
    (-1HP for not drinking blood)

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll 2]
    You try to find the boss, but you get lost in a giant maze and a ghost attacks you for walking into his domain, and now you are scared of ghosts. Also your minions are too busy fighting Ignis's minions to attack the other guards.
    (-2HP, -4Mentality, -2 whenever a ghost appears)

[Roll -]
    You did nothing cause you just got revived. How lucky of you.

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

9/10
    10/10
    You are now a vampire.(Weakness to fire, garlic, holy water, and sunlight. -1 HP every turn outside in the daylight. -1 HP every two turns unless bloodlust is sufficiently quelled. Cannot be killed by conventional means.)
    You have a magical unicorn named Sketcher that can fly and use magic. You have a golden gun with regular bullets. All of your things are in a hyperspace purse, except for Sketcher. You have a venomous Chihuahua named Doodle. Carrying a rusty spoon. Has a Hot Wheels missile-shooting motorcycle. Has a boomerang. Has access to a suite in the resort with some drinks in it

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    6/10
    10/10
    Has a machine gun. Has a Hot Wheels Tank and a knife. Has a posse of three Genies who are unable to grant wishes.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    6/10
    6/10
    You have SUPER HANDS! They cannot be damaged and their napkin folding speed is tripled! Owns the Napkin Store. Has napkin throwing stars. Has the Hot Wheels Napkin mobile. Has access to INFINITE NAPKINS. Has a Hot Wheels napkin lorry that can fly and has absorbed a lot of water. Has two buff henchmen. You have a bulletproof souvineer robe. You also have two giant magic hand minions. Is carrying a water bottle half-filled with magic water(will heal 5 HP; one time use). Has a Revive (will give you 5 HP if you die; one use). Has a cross-bow, a laser gun, and the remote from Click. Has a Captain America shield and Thor's Hammer. Haa a fear of Ghosts (-2Mentality when he sees one)

1/10
    1/10
    You are dead. Oh wait, you're not. At least your mind is intact.

Tony ~Spite~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:
    The billionare has finished construction and is now opening his luxury resort! There are many things in this hotel, including a Pool, Spa, Cafe, etc. However, the billionare also has a number of bodyguards and security. They think you're a bit reckless, so they have 10 armed guards blocking the door to get inside. They are also prepared, as they have machine guns and a number of anti-tank RPGs. They'll also probably beat you up if you try anything funny. Also, along with the guards, there are the zombie minions that Ignis brought back to life.

Now there is only three of you left so there is now a final boss. The billionaire has ordered that the three of you be killed. He sits pretty inside his hotel, armed with a rocket launcher and 20 Health, but he has 10 armed guards that are ready to attack Ignus, Bob, and Pastel.
    Last edited by Charze; 16th July 2012 at 2:25 AM.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

I'm not even outside, why'd I take sunlight damage?

Roll to just shoot the guard and drink his blood, turning him into a vampire servant.

Roll to send a genie with Sirius to protect him. Then command your other genies to kill the rest of Bob's Guard. Then, turn into your Werewolf forme and attack Bob! And if he dies, Eat him so you regain health.

Once there is no more room in the halls of hell Sirius shall walk the earth once more!

Roll to hide and scavenge for things that might recover your health and give you a fighting chance

Also if it won't kill you steal your Revive back from Bob
    Last edited by Sigh!; 16th July 2012 at 12:51 PM.
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    I'm not even outside, why'd I take sunlight damage?

Roll to just shoot the guard and drink his blood, turning him into a vampire servant.
    Oh yeah. Fixed.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Roll to keep your remaining henchmen and minions close to you so if you're attacked they can defend

I'm taking the coward's way out

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 4]
    You send your genies out to attack Bob's guards, but it appears as if they are gone. You attack Bob anyways, killing him but while your guard is down, all your genies except the one you gave to Sirius are slaughtered by the billionaires armed guards.
    (-3 Genies)

[Roll 2]
    You try to shoot one of the armed guards, but you miss and they shoot you back.
    (-2 HP)

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll 1]
    You command your guards to protect you but they don't like being bossed around, and they beat you senseless instead. While you're on the ground, bleeding you look up as a werewolf looms over you. You try to mutter a plea for life, but your throat is slashed before you can speak, and you are devoured by Ignis.
    (YOU ARE DEAD)

[Roll 6]
    You go around looking for stuff that might heal you. You find a Healing Gun, with 6 bullets that randomly heal 1-10 HP that you can use on yourself or someone else, a magic lamp that you rub, where a fairy pops out and doubles your max HP, and you grab Bob's revive before Ignis swallows it. Plus you are given a genie. Damn you're lucky.
    (Obtained Genie and Healing Gun(6 Bullets), Max HP doubled, Revive(Will heal you by 5 HP upon death))

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

7/10
    10/10
    You are now a vampire.(Weakness to fire, garlic, holy water, and sunlight. -1 HP every turn outside in the daylight. -1 HP every two turns unless bloodlust is sufficiently quelled. Cannot be killed by conventional means.)
    You have a magical unicorn named Sketcher that can fly and use magic. You have a golden gun with regular bullets. All of your things are in a hyperspace purse, except for Sketcher. You have a venomous Chihuahua named Doodle. Carrying a rusty spoon. Has a Hot Wheels missile-shooting motorcycle. Has a boomerang. Has access to a suite in the resort with some drinks in it

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    6/10
    10/10
    Has a machine gun. Has a Hot Wheels Tank and a knife.

1/20
    1/10
    You are dead. Oh wait, you're not. At least your mind is intact. Has a Revive (will give you 5 HP if you die; one use). Has a healing gun(6 bullets; will heal the target by 1-10 HP). Has a genie that doesn't grant wishes.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Tony ~Spite~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:

Roll to have Sketcher transport Pastel and all of her stuff and pets to somewhere were it is night time and drink the blood of the closest organism you can find.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 17th July 2012 at 1:49 AM.

If we're doing this unorthodox reffing order, I'll suppose I have to ask for the next reffing?

Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast