Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

How do you know they're people? They could be androids! *looks at CH*
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 5]
    You send out a firery inferno, luckily manginging to take out all of the guards and deal 5 damage to the boss.
    (-5 HP Boss; no guards left)

Sirius the Psiionic ~Psiionic~
    [Roll 6]
    You wait out the fire, then charge into the room and go Beast Mode on the boss, tearing him to shreds. This impressive performence brings you to SUPER WEREWOLF FORM, where all of your rolls are +1 and your attack is +2. Then you speed out of the room.
    (-7 to boss)

Pastel the Smeargle ~CuriousHeartless~
    [Roll 4]
    You manage to use your wings to blow away the fire that is approaching you, to keep from getting hit.

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Barney Dinotaur ~Robotic Wind~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Herpert Derpenstein ~The Meddler~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

4/10
    10/10
    You are a SUPER VAMPIRE. (Weakness to fire, garlic, holy water, and sunlight. -1 HP every turn outside in the daylight. Cannot be killed by conventional means. +1 Strength and Agility. Can fly. Can transform into a bat.) You have a magical unicorn named Sketcher that can fly and use magic. You have a golden gun with regular bullets. All of your things are in a hyperspace purse, except for Sketcher. You have a venomous Chihuahua named Doodle. Carrying a rusty spoon. Has a Hot Wheels missile-shooting motorcycle. Has a boomerang.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    10/10
    7/10
    Has a machine gun. Has a Hot Wheels Tank and a knife. Has achluophobia; -1 Mentality every turn you are in the dark. You are the HUMAN TORCH. (Weakness to water and confined places(where there would be little oxygen). Difficult to hold/touch things due to being perpetually ingited. +1 Speed and rolls involving creating fire/igniting things)

5/10
    1/10
    You are dead. Oh wait, you're not. At least your mind is intact. You are a WEREWOLF. (Weakness to silver. Unlocked SUPER WEREWOLF MODE- +1 to all rolls. +2 to Attack. Every other turn, you will go into BEAST MODE! In Beast Mode, if your action does not involve attacking someone, your action will be dirsregarded and will be replaced by an action to attack an RNGed character, NPC or player.)

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Tony ~Spite~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Barney Dinotour ~Robotic Wind~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:
    The billionare has finished construction and is now opening his luxury resort! There are many things in this hotel, including a Pool, Spa, Cafe, etc. However, the billionare also has a number of bodyguards and security. They think you're a bit reckless, so they have 10 armed guards blocking the door to get inside. They are also prepared, as they have machine guns and a number of anti-tank RPGs. They'll also probably beat you up if you try anything funny. Also, along with the guards, there are the zombie minions that Ignis brought back to life.

Now there is only three of you left so there is now a final boss. The billionaire has ordered that the three of you be killed. He sits pretty inside his hotel, with only one arm and 2 Health, and has no living guards but is ready to attack Ignus, Sirius, and Pastel.

Ignis, Sirius and Pastel are on the top floor, in the Boss's room. Sirius is also on the top, but down the hall at the vending machine.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Roll to burn everyone in the Big Boss's room with FIRE!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 18th July 2012 at 5:46 PM.

I'll take this reffing.

Roll to fly behind Ignis and shoot him in the back of the head when he finishes attacking the boss (or trying to, if digi's roll ends with failure)

Going direct here because Ignis is my biggest threat.

You do realize CH, that if we kill the big boss we all win?

But just for shooting me, I'm going to kill you.

Now why would I ever want to share a victory?

And not if I kill you first (Or if Sirius kills one of us before we can kill the other.)

Roll to attack the Boss with your SUPER WEREWOLF STRENGTH after the fire stops then carry Ignis out of harm's way with your werewolf agility and strength
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 2]
    The sprinkler system detects all the fire you made previously and unloads on you. You lose your fire powers. (Well, you keep your original fire powers, but you are no longer a human torch)

[Roll 3]
    You try to shoot Ignis, but the sprinklers come on at that moment and startle you, so you miss.

[Roll 3]
    You go to attack the boss, but the sprinklers come on and you slip in the water. (Not a Beast Mode turn)

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

4/10
    10/10
    You are a SUPER VAMPIRE. (Weakness to fire, garlic, holy water, and sunlight. -1 HP every turn outside in the daylight. Cannot be killed by conventional means. +1 Strength and Agility. Can fly. Can transform into a bat.) You have a magical unicorn named Sketcher that can fly and use magic. You have a golden gun with regular bullets. All of your things are in a hyperspace purse, except for Sketcher. You have a venomous Chihuahua named Doodle. Carrying a rusty spoon. Has a Hot Wheels missile-shooting motorcycle. Has a boomerang.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    10/10
    7/10
    Has a machine gun. Has a Hot Wheels Tank and a knife. Has achluophobia; -1 Mentality every turn you are in the dark.

5/10
    1/10
    You are dead. Oh wait, you're not. At least your mind is intact. You are a WEREWOLF. (Weakness to silver. Unlocked SUPER WEREWOLF MODE- +1 to all rolls. +2 to Attack. Every other turn, you will go into BEAST MODE! In Beast Mode, if your action does not involve attacking someone, your action will be dirsregarded and will be replaced by an action to attack an RNGed character, NPC or player.)

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Tony ~Spite~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:
    The billionare has finished construction and is now opening his luxury resort! There are many things in this hotel, including a Pool, Spa, Cafe, etc. However, the billionare also has a number of bodyguards and security. They think you're a bit reckless, so they have 10 armed guards blocking the door to get inside. They are also prepared, as they have machine guns and a number of anti-tank RPGs. They'll also probably beat you up if you try anything funny. Also, along with the guards, there are the zombie minions that Ignis brought back to life.

Now there is only three of you left so there is now a final boss. The billionaire has ordered that the three of you be killed. He sits pretty inside his hotel, with only one arm and 2 Health, and has no living guards but is ready to attack Ignus, Sirius, and Pastel.

Ignis, Sirius and Pastel are on the top floor, in the Boss's room. The Boss's room is now all wet and slippery due to the sprinklers unloading on the room.

Mug's Comments
    Shoot, this was a boring reffing. I was thinking the game would end. Mitch, your +One modifier saved you from a two. EDIT: Psiionic reminded me that Ignis gets a +One for using fire, so it saved him from a Roll 1.
    Boring comments to go with a boring round. Good luck everyone! I suggest you all team up and kill the Boss together?
    Last edited by Mug; 19th July 2012 at 1:04 AM. Reason: Ignis's Roll 1 changed to a Roll 2, see Mug's Comments

"Well ****..."

Roll to throw your axe at the big boss, and if Pastel attacks you, burn her with fire.
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 19th July 2012 at 2:55 AM.

Dang it. At least I didn't do bad enough for it to be holy water.

Roll to have Sketcher cast a spell that fills the room with darkness.

Roll to attack the Boss with your WEREWOLF STRENGTH
    II

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 1]
    You try to throw your axe at The Billionaire, but he just grabs the axe with his good hand and slices your right arm off. You start screaming in pain from the ordeal, and you have only one arm.
    (-4 HP, -2 Mentality, Lost usage of right arm)

[Roll 6]
    Sketcher casts a spell to turn the room into darkness, but the spell overshoots, and Sketcher traps the world in perpetual darkness. Pastel is unaffected by it though, by being a vampire.
    (Perpetual Darkness obtained, -1 Mentality to Ignus)

[Roll 5]
    You watch as The Billionaire slices the arm of your friend off. This sends you in a rage, you lunge at The Billionaire and rip his heart out. The Billionaire looks on in fear, while his face freezes in that position as he dies. You hold the beating heart in your paw. You grin as you feast on the fat bastards organ.
    (+5 HP, +9 Mentality)

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

4/10
    10/10

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    6/10
    4/10
    Has a machine gun. Has a Hot Wheels Tank and a knife. Has achluophobia; -1 Mentality every turn you are in the dark.

10/10
    10/10

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Tony ~Spite~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:

Ignis, Sirius and Pastel are on the top floor, in the Boss's room. The Boss's room is now all wet and slippery due to the sprinklers unloading on the room. The final boss is defeated, so now its just you three. The world is surrounded in perpetual darkness making any targetted rolls randomize the target.

I don't know how Digi does it, but here's how I'm doing.

The three of you can either collectively agree to lay down your arms and win together, or fight to the death until the last man stands.

I know I said earlier I don't want to share a win, but that was just dramatics. I'm good for what the other two agree on.

I vote for everyone sharing the win but rolling just in case since he did say he doesn't want to share the win

EDIT:Okay I agree on sharing the win
    Last edited by Sigh!; 19th July 2012 at 4:16 AM.
    II

I just said it was dramatics and I'm fine with sharing the win.

You guys have to Roll to share your win.

Roll to share your win and if someone tries something fishy dodge with your WEREWOLF AGILTY
    II

Roll to share your win, and if anyone acts like a dick, set fire to them.

I love how you all are "sharing" your win, yet are so distrustful of one another. Is this what you call a truce?

No, I call it a working partnership, and the fact that CH did the same thing last game and then attacked hit truce mates, doesn't really sit well with me.

I don't remember forming a truce last round.

Roll to share the win with the others.

After a long fought battle, A Super vampire Smeargle, a revived Super Werewolf, and the former Human Torch Necromancer decided to lay down their arms and hug it out in a touching yet extrememly weird way. Then since they killed everyone that worked at the luxury resort in their fight, they kick back and relax to spend the rest of their years chilling in their mostly intact resort.

Digipoke1, CuriousHeartless and Psiionic have won Roll to Dodge!!!

Other Notes: That was a pretty interesting match guys! I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do here, so I'm sure I'll be corrected. Btw, if you guys did have to fight it out, I think Psiionic would have totally won.

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    [Roll -]
    SUCCESS

[Roll -]
    SUCCESS

[Roll -]
    SUCCESS

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Tony ~Spite~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

[Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

François ~Paradoxe~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Shogun ~Cinna~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    [Roll -]
    (DEAD!)

4/10
    10/10

Ignis Lupus ~digipoke1~
    6/10
    4/10

10/10
    10/10

Bob Bobbington ~Norns~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Tony ~Spite~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Saffron ~Loreni333~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

François ~Paradoxe~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Derrick ~InfernalBlaze~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Shogun ~Cinna~
    0/10
    0/10
    You are dead.

Area:

Ignis, Sirius and Pastel are on the top floor, in the Boss's room. The Boss's room is now all wet and slippery due to the sprinklers unloading on the room. The final boss is defeated, so now its just you three. The world is surrounded in perpetual darkness making any targetted rolls randomize the target.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

And that is two rounds I won. I doubt I'm going ot enter this round, so could I audition to be one of the refs or something? It would give one of the others a chance to enter.

Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast