Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Venom ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 2]
    You start to evolve when something goes wrong and you start to fall apart. You manage to pull out of the evolution before you fully fall apart, but your defenses are lessened greatly by symbiote loss.

Mitsumi ~SilverLugia~
    [Roll 4]
    You and your currently unnamed team go fight some crime. The multidimensional creature from the tear in space at the prison is impressed and creates a new member of your team-Chaud, a young man with elektrokinesis.

Ebony ~ShadeAce~
    [Roll 5]
    You got a five, but their isn’t much for that five to do. You join sides with Sven but there aren’t any zords for the coins to go into and Tris is too far gone to safe.

Tris ~Norns~
    [Roll 5]
    You climb the side of the clothing store and jump off. You feel many bones, including your spine and neck, break on impact and surprised screams as your vision blurs. You fall into a coma and pass away minutes later.
    (-3 health)

Mug ~Mug~
    [Roll 1]
    Suddenly, a Redead appears in the ally and latches onto you, dealing heavy damage.
    (-4 Health)

Roy ~aqua275~
    [Roll 6]
    You take a quick nap and, after finalizing your team-up with Sven, and presumably Sora, Ebony and Zorro, you get back to work. You bring together the Roy-mobile and the drill. You also bring together a lot of scrap. The parts all come together to form the Artilleryzord. It has a multitude of weapons within it, including cannons, rockets, and swords that other giant robots can grab and use.

Sora ~winder222~
    [Roll 4]
    You find Sven and join up with him. You request a special bow which he whips right up. To keep with the Angry Birds theme, it even looks like a slingshot.

Perry ~Charizard31~
    [Roll 1]
    The one-dimensional beast is distinctly unimpressed and zaps you with thunder.
    (-4 health)

Penny ~djhappy~
    [Roll 1]
    You start rolling into the sewer, planning a very strange plan to somehow poison the water supply for some reason. But you get stuck as you get in. Also, one of your lawyers explain to you about water filtering and how trying to poison the city wouldn’t be good.

Sven ~Psiionic~
    [Roll 2]
    You create another Boxbot. No one likes Boxbot, especially no a second Boxbot. You get angry from your repeated failure and have a minor breakdown. Luckily, Sora and Zorro joining your group and Sora’s request going perfectly bring you out of it. Not so luckily, Swalls tackles you, knocking you to the ground. Back to the lucky side, you were unharmed.
    (-2 Mentality)

Zorro ~Bekidding~
    [Roll 6]
    You join forces with Sven, including getting a pair of keys for the megazord. You gladly roast anyone who goes against you and your group.

Swalls ~Robotic Wind~
    [Roll 3]
    You and your carnies find Sven and you tackle him and try to attack the robots. Unfortunately, the robots and other people and Pokemon their drive you off before you can damage anything other than Sven.

Nightfall_
    [Roll 4]
    Sure, go ahead and get a reserve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Venom
    8/10
    7/10
    Has a pistol. Reduced defenses (Takes two more damage from all attacks).

Mistumi the Ninja Girl
    8/10
    10/10
    You also have a shiny new sword that increases your physical attacks by +4. Partners with Boxer the talking kangaroo, Megaton the super strong girl, and Chaud an elektrokinetic boy.

Ebony Ivor
    10/10
    10/10
    Dwayne’s second in command. Has a baby magical nickel named Nick, a penny named Pendall, a Quarter named Art, and a Dime named Daimon.

Mug
    6/10
    10/10

Roy Botson
    6/10
    10/10
    Has a ball and chain. Nabe’s second in command. Has gained elektrokinesis, the ability to control electricity with your mind. Has shared custody of Sven’s megazord. Has a robot with a handgun. Has the Artilleryzord, a giant robot with a multitude of weapons.

Sora the Swift
    5/10
    10/10
    +5 Defense Boost(Temporary) Has an army of bird minions and a crown that gets birds to respect you. Has a second army of Angry Birds. Has a large slingshot to shoot his Angry Birds with.

Perry the Platypus
    1/12
    7/10
    Has some money. Has two potions (Will heal you off three damage once each) and a small bat.

Penny
    8/10
    9/10
    Very, very large and can fly.

Sven the Psiionic
    10/10
    8/10
    Has Superman and a batcycle. You also have a megazord that can make bell chime sounds that drives Venom symbiotes off of their hosts.

Zorro the Zoroark
    10/10
    10/10
    Obtained PokeGun(3 Bullets.) Disguised as a Blaziken and has permenant access to Blaze Kick. Has a Potion that will heal three health once. You have gained the fire type. Has shared custody of Sven’s Megazord.

Swalls the Armadillo
    5/10
    8/10
    Defense Boost(Any damage done does 1 HP less). Lost usage of teeth. Has made friends with a bunch of carnies.

Tris Williams
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Niugnep
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

InsectoMan
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Tiffany
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Oso
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Patrick the Megaphone Man
    0/10
    0/10
    (DEAD!)

Area:

The plane has landed. Only two people were on the plane, Swalls and Niugnep. They were removed from the plane, which flew away and are now in a prison area. Roy was in a cell near them. A tall muscular man named Nabe has recruited them into his gang of thugs. If you defy Nabe, he will become hostile with 17 HP and a resistance to physical attack, along with having on a Venom suit. There is a large manual drill in a guard room. A hole has ripped in the fabric of space in the prison.

Everyone else has landed in a destroyed city known as Mathog. These people are Venom, Mitsumi, Tris, Ebony, Mug, Zorro, Sora, Perry, Sven and Penny. There are a couple destroyed buildings around and the town is mostly rubble. A man named Wayne has confronted you to help save the city. Protect it from attack and be rewarded greatly. Defy Wayne and he will become hostile with 20 HP, a replica venom suit and an immunity to special attack.

The criminals have made their way into the city and there is now a tunnel connecting the city and prison.

CuriousHeartless’s Thoughts
    Now I’m really confused. Both Nabe’s second-in-command and Wayne’s second-in-command are working together and haven’t worked with their actual leader in forever. Can we try and clear alignments up along with doing some damage this round? Also, do y'all see all those tens in the stats? Can we try to fix that as well?
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 14th August 2012 at 7:12 PM.

"Why am I failing!!!" cries out Sven in anger and desperation

Roll to again create Robotic Suit's for your your comrades, including specially made coin robot's for ebony's coins
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Roll to realize you weren't able to completely protect Sven, and go into an epic training montage, while still protecting Sven from any attacks.
    Feel Free to Click My Pokemon Friends and Help Them Train

Roll to roll over Sven with your giantness and sell his suits to purchase "the goods" a mean looking guy is selling down behind the bowling alley.

Name : Vaan
    Backstory : UNKNOWN
    Major skills : doing magic spells,revive allies
    Minor skills : teleportation
    Equipment : Bronze armor,Golden shield,Jackboots,the migthy sword Excalibur
    Last edited by verdian; 14th August 2012 at 11:33 AM.
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

98% of fans believe that Ash's Oshawott will not evolve. If you are part of the 2% that believes in Samurott, copy and paste this into your sig and screw the haters! (Started by PrinceGray) for Ash! XD

Also,vote for Pikachu cuz' it's freakin' awesome!

"This is it. This is your story."
    -Auron

I have a plus one remember.

Roll to drink your potions and find more useful items
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Roll to overthrow Dwayne and insert your coins into the suit zord thingies and get in suit zord robot thingie

~

Roll to go insane and make a deal with the Devil, promising everyones soul to him if he destorys Sven's robot..
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 14th August 2012 at 4:36 PM.

I did too since we both won last round >_>
    II

I am back! (And I like the team!) Thanks RW for doing my character actions while I was gone!

Roll to name your team something awesome and have the entire team go and attack Nabe.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Roll to shoot an alien freeze angry bird at Penny to stop it from moving entirely to protect Sven.

Roll to send the robot with the hand gun to attack Venom and to help Sven make suits for the others.

"I've wasted enough time resting and... Getting attacked... Now it is time for ACTION!"

Roll to receive and execute orders from Wayne regarding the safety of the city.

Roll to attack Roy and send your carnies after mug

That's everyone, so update time.

Venom ~digipoke1~
    [Roll 6]
    You go into Insanity Mode (Not even dealing with the capitalization) and do an occult ritual to summon Satan. You get out a small imp who quickly retreats back into the portal back to the Underworld. Suddenly, a robot breaks into the room and shoots you but you escape before severe damage can be dealt to you.
    (-5 Health)

Mitsumi ~SilverLugia~
    [Roll 6]
    You and your teammates decide on a name, The Avengers Team Awesome Chaud and the Chaud-ettes Guild of Guardians. Then you four track down Nabe and attack him. Megaton and Boxer get hurt attacking him because of his resistance to physical hits, but you and Chaud manage to take him out and kill him (No risking him escaping).

Ebony ~ShadeAce~
    [Roll 5]
    You overthrow Dwayne in a quick coupe and kill him, taking over the defense force. If it helps your conscience, we’ll just say he was going to extremes and killing people who did minor offenses. Then you and your coins suit up.

Mug ~Mug~
    [Roll 3]
    You don’t get any orders, but you do get a message that Wayne has died and Ebony has taken over as leader. There is also a note that all members should stay in as good shape as possible for when the need for them arises. Suddely, you get attacked by some carnies.
    (-3 Health)

Roy ~aqua275~
    [Roll 6]
    You assist Sven perfect the suits and the dispatch your robot. It racks down Venom and starts shooting at him, but the villain escapes. Back at base, you get tackled by Swalls but the others drive him off.
    (-2 Health)

Sora ~winder222~
    [Roll 2]
    You unfortunately miss Penny, but luckily Sven caught her anyways.

Perry ~Charizard31~
    [Roll 5]
    You get back up and down your potions, healing six health. You go searching like you like to do and find a metal bat to replace your wooden one and a store.

Penny ~djhappy~
    [Roll 3]
    You try running over Sven, but he catches you using his strength boost from his power suit. Also, Zorro attacks you for attacking Sven.
    (-2 Health)

Sven ~Psiionic~
    [Roll 6]
    You finally have your mojo back and get back to creating. You create supersuits for you and your teammates (Zorro, Sora, Roy, and Ebony) and miniature suits for Ebony’s coins. The suits give increased speed and strength and increase user’s natural talents. And what do the supersuits look like? Well Power Ranger costumes of course, to go with the zords.

Zorro ~Bekidding~
    [Roll 4]
    You have an epic training montage set to some awesome music. From now on, all damage Sven takes while you are around him is lowered by one. Also, you get to show your improved fighting skills by attacking a charging Penny and Swalls.

Swalls ~Robotic Wind~
    [Roll 4]
    Your Carnies track down Mug and attack her to the ground. You yourself find Roy and tackle him, but you don’t do much and get driven off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Venom
    3/10
    7/10
    You are in Insanity Mode. Has a pistol. Reduced defenses (Takes three more damage from all attacks).

Mistumi the Ninja Girl
    8/10
    10/10
    You also have a shiny new sword that increases your physical attacks by +4. Partners with Boxer the talking kangaroo, Megaton the super strong girl, and Chaud an elektrokinetic boy.

Ebony Ivor
    10/10
    10/10
    Leader of the defense force for the city. Has a baby magical nickel named Nick, a penny named Pendall, a Quarter named Art, and a Dime named Daimon. You have a silver-colored power suit that gives you +1 modifiers for speed, strength, and your magic.

Mug
    3/10
    10/10

Roy Botson
    4/10
    10/10
    Has a ball and chain. Has gained elektrokinesis, the ability to control electricity with your mind. Has shared custody of Sven’s megazord. Has a robot with a handgun. Has the Artilleryzord, a giant robot with a multitude of weapons. Has a blue power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, elekrokinesis, and techno magic.

Sora the Swift
    5/10
    10/10
    +5 Defense Boost(Temporary) Has an army of bird minions and a crown that gets birds to respect you. Has a second army of Angry Birds. Has a large slingshot to shoot his Angry Birds with. Has a green power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, bird talking, and wind magic.

Perry the Platypus
    7/12
    7/10
    Has some money and a small metal bat.

Penny
    6/10
    9/10
    Very, very large and can fly.

Sven the Psiionic
    8/10
    8/10
    Has Superman and a batcycle. You also have a megazord that can make bell chime sounds that drives Venom symbiotes off of their hosts. Has a red power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, and building skills.

Zorro the Zoroark
    10/10
    10/10
    Obtained PokeGun(3 Bullets.) Disguised as a Blaziken and has permenant access to Blaze Kick. Has a Potion that will heal three health once. You have gained the fire type. Has shared custody of Sven’s Megazord. Has a black power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, fire, and transformation. While around Sven, you protect him and reduce the damage he takes by one.

Swalls the Armadillo
    5/10
    8/10
    Defense Boost(Any damage done does 1 HP less). Lost usage of teeth. Has made friends with a bunch of carnies.

Tris Williams
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Niugnep
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

InsectoMan
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Tiffany
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Oso
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Patrick the Megaphone Man
    0/10
    0/10
    (DEAD!)

Area:

The plane has landed. Only two people were on the plane, Swalls and Niugnep. They were removed from the plane, which flew away and are now in a prison area. Roy was in a cell near them. A hole has ripped in the fabric of space in the prison.

Everyone else has landed in a destroyed city known as Mathog. These people are Venom, Mitsumi, Tris, Ebony, Mug, Zorro, Sora, Perry, Sven and Penny. There are a couple destroyed buildings around and the town is mostly rubble.

The criminals have made their way into the city and there is now a tunnel connecting the city and prison.

CuriousHeartless’s Thoughts
    For those with the power suits, you only get one modifier from it each turn to stop it from absolutely breaking the game. So you can’t do like a running punch to get a +2 from using both speed and strength. This is especially for those of you who have tons of stuff you can get a modifier from to stop you guys from being gods. Digi, I did add in your +1 modifier, but I also gave you a -2 modifier to balance it out and give you a -1 because you were trying to kill everyone else. But that still lets it come out to a five, so the fact you got a one was plain bad luck.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 15th August 2012 at 10:48 PM.

Actually, what you should've done was gone to Insanity Mode, which discounts all Modifiers. And my roll did state to go insane.

Oh, uh, didn't notice that actually meant to go into Insanity Mode, didn't even remember insanity mode. I'll fix that but I can't say I hope for a change.

Roll to finish off Venom, then go look around the city for something useful.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

"GRAHHHHHHHHHH I'M CRAZY DAVENOM!"

Roll to web up Mistumi, take her sword, cut off her leg, and eat it to regain health. And web up everyone who tries to attack you!
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 16th August 2012 at 2:36 PM.

Roll to fire a Fire Blast (Using your +1 Modifier in fire) at Venom and Mistumi.
    Feel Free to Click My Pokemon Friends and Help Them Train

I got a six and swalls/robotic wind just had a four, how was I so hurt! Anyways venom takes plus 3 damage from the weakening.

There, updated. Better but still not a victory. But if you did get a victory you guys would probably just have adventures in Hell.

Why attack Mitsumi, Bekidding. You're both heroes, I think. Frankly, I'm pretty sure but not certain.

aqua, you never said to block any attacks or anything, just build, and the suit doesn't raise defense. And it only did two damage, why not just come up with something to heal yourself and your teammates? I had the exra damage in but forgot about it when I gave him the new roll. I'll go put that in.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 15th August 2012 at 10:44 PM.

"We were once comrades, Venom but now you have grown insane."

Roll to attack Venom, if for some reason he is already dead attack someone that attacks your team mates or yourself, if no one attacks your team mates or yourself then attack swalls or penny
    II

Roll to rally the city's animals,buildings(using Puppet Magic), plants(Using Plant Magic), any Citizens and have them attack venom then have you and your coins come together to form a super zord thinga mabobber

~

Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast