Page 25 of 96 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

"I must defend the world even if I am hurt in the process!!"

Roll to fight the giant monster with your POWERS OF LIGHT AND SWORD-NESS. If the giant monster has been defeated, instead attack the evil carnies.

I believe that is everyone. Reffing coming soon. Also, a reminder that the suits DO NOT give defense boosts and you do have to do something that it specifies it activates to use one. Just thought I'd remind people of that.

Fillerliscious.

Mitsumi ~SilverLugia~
    [Roll 2]
    You go to the library to try and find information on killing monsters. Unfortunately, all copies on ‘How To Kill Giant Interdimensional Beasts’ were checked out to a local third grade class.

Ebony ~ShadeAce~
    [Roll 6]
    You ask your coins to call on their brethren for power. The respond by summoning all loose change in the entire city and becoming a giant robot made of coins. Suddenly, a beam of light comes down and Abraham Lincoln steps out. He tells you that he is the god of change and thanks you for showing love to his charges and grants you his powers, giving you utter control over coins. You thank him and he departs back to wherever he came from. Confident in your powers you channel Puppet and Metal magic through your dagger and take charge of the giant. It tears out a large chunk of itself and throws it at the giant monster, the heart exploding and hitting criminals too. Then, the monster reabsorbs the coins and fixes itself.
    (-9 to Giant Monster)

Mug ~Mug~
    [Roll 3]
    You charge your sword with light magic and charge the monster. You slash him with your swords a few times before being forced to retreat so you won’t get hit.
    (-3 to Giant Monster)

Roy ~aqua275~
    [Roll 2]
    You look around for something to put your face out with when some birds show up. They start to flap their wings which sends a nice wind your way and puts out most of the fires before they fly off. You are confident they got it all so you prepare to go defend your teammates when you realize that they only put out most of the fire and you start to freak out.
    (Flames are cut down so you take less damage. -1 Health)

Sora ~winder222~
    [Roll 3]
    You birds bring you a bit of bread which you eat to restore one health before tracking down Roy and flapping a bit of wind on him, reducing the flames on his face before getting distracted and flying off.
    (+1 Health.)

Perry ~Charizard31~
    [Roll 2]
    As happened to many, including yourself of many occasions, your search turns up nothing. Just be glad you didn’t get mugged or anything.

Sven ~Psiionic~
    [Roll 8]
    Your madness sets in, making you go into insanity mode. You draw some powers out of your madness. Your clothes go all gothy, you gain a talent for bad poetry, and your outlook on life becomes pessimistic. In other words, you are now grim dark.

Zorro ~Bekidding~
    [Roll 4]
    You run up to the giant monster and Blaze Kick him. You strike him before retreating to a safe spot.
    (-6 to the monster)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mistumi the Ninja Girl
    5/10
    10/10

Ebony Ivor
    10/10
    10/10
    Leader of the defense force for the city. Has a giant robot maid of coins. You have a silver-colored power suit that gives you +1 modifiers for speed, strength, and your magic. Has an small army of animals, plants, and citizens. Has a special dagger that allows you to control metals. Has been granted the powers of Abraham Lincoln, the god of coins.

Mug
    10/10
    10/10
    Has Nanomachines in her blood. Heals by one health every turn. Has a special new sword that allows her to summon light and use light magic.Has a special new sword that allows her to summon light and use light magic. Has super strong hands that can block, attack faster and stronger. Has one bottle of healing water, restores seven health.

Roy Botson
    5/10
    10/10
    Has a ball and chain. Has gained elektrokinesis, the ability to control electricity with your mind. Has shared custody of Sven’s megazord. Has a robot with a handgun. Has the Artilleryzord, a giant robot with a multitude of weapons. Has a blue power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, elekrokinesis, and techno magic. Has a healing machine that fully heals whoever uses it, but must charge up (Done charging up). Has a belt that auto-casts shell on you, cutting all magic damage you take in half. Has a new Roy-mobile which is a large van that can transform into a helicopter. Face is on fire, -1 damage each turn until it is put out.

Sora the Swift
    9/10
    10/10
    Has an army of bird minions and a crown that gets birds to respect you. Has a second army of Angry Birds. Has a large slingshot to shoot his Angry Birds with. Has a green power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, bird talking, and wind magic. Has a cape that auto-casts Protect on you, cutting all physical damage you take in half.

Perry the Platypus
    4/12
    7/10
    Has some money and a small metal bat. Member of the Guild of Guardians.

Sven the Psiionic
    10/10
    0/10
    Has Superman and a batcycle. You also have a megazord that can make bell chime sounds that drives Venom symbiotes off of their hosts. Has a red power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, and building skills. Has a sword that allows him to use dark magic. Is insane and unable to regain mentality. Has gone grim dark.

Zorro the Zoroark
    8/10
    10/10
    Obtained PokeGun(3 Bullets.) Disguised as a Blaziken and has permenant access to Blaze Kick. Has a Potion that will heal three health once. You have gained the fire type. Has shared custody of Sven’s Megazord. While around Sven, you protect him and reduce the damage he takes by one. Has a black power suit that gives a +1 modifier to speed, strength, fire, and illusions. Has a special set of battle claws (The ones that are like brass knuckles with claws attached) which auto-cast Bravery on you, increasing your physical attacks by 3.

Swalls the Armadillo
    0/10
    0/10

Penny
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Venom
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Tris Williams
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Niugnep
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

InsectoMan
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Tiffany
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Oso
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Patrick the Megaphone Man
    0/10
    0/10
    (DEAD!)

Area:

The plane has landed. Only two people were on the plane, Swalls and Niugnep. They were removed from the plane, which flew away and are now in a prison area. Roy was in a cell near them. A hole has ripped in the fabric of space in the prison.

Everyone else has landed in a destroyed city known as Mathog. These people are Venom, Mitsumi, Tris, Ebony, Mug, Zorro, Sora, Perry, Sven and Penny. There are a couple destroyed buildings around and the town is mostly rubble.

The criminals have made their way into the city and there is now a tunnel connecting the city and prison.

Boxer the talking kangaroo, Megaton the super strong girl, and Chaud an elektrokinetic boy are now evil and are attacking the town, and there is giant monster that has just come out of rift in space and time, it has 12 health.

CuriousHeartless’s Thoughts
    Sven I rolled you for Insanity Mode since you have technically gone insane.

Roll to go find a vehicle.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Calling this reffing.

Roll to finish off the monster with a Fire Blast, using your fire booster, and the battle claws. :]

If the monster's already dead, then try to harm Chaud, Megaton, and Boxer instead
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

"The only thing more heroic than being a hero... Is knowing when to give someone else the chance."

Roll to use magical light magic from your sword to boost Zorro's attack/give him a +One modifier.

"Sghtl'dsa saigth frgulis adgisdb'ss cgd"

Roll to kill Chaud and Megaton in an '90s anti-hero kind of fashion and absorb their powers with your newfound Grimdark powers and attempt to absorb the monster in your grimdarkness aswell
    Last edited by Sigh!; 23rd August 2012 at 4:31 AM.
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Roll to use thousands of coins to make your and your four main coin's suits into Tanuki, Kitsune, Kappa, Tengu, and Oni zords

~

Roll to once again look for helpful items that can heal you and help you fight.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Roll to tell some 20 birds to attack the giant monster. Then help them get Roy's fire out for real.

Bump. There is one last person and the time runs out tonight.

Roll to finally get the fire out and then to use your super strength to borrow a sword from the artilleryzord and to slash the giant monster with it.

Mitsumi ~SilverLugia~
    [Roll 3]
    You look for a car, however seems they have all disappeared. All you can find is a Moped, so that's what you get.

Ebony ~ShadeAce~
    [Roll 1]
    You command your coins to attack, however they believe this as insanity! They all begin attacking you and they all leave you.
    [-3 Health]

Mug ~Mug~
    [Roll 1]
    You try and ask the gods of light to give a boost to Zorro, however they deem this as misuse of their power, and decide that you and Zorr are not currently worthy of the power of light and will work against you for awhile.

Roy ~aqua275~
    [Roll 4]
    You finally put out the fire and the monster is already dead due to Sven.

Sora ~winder222~
    [Roll 2]
    Your words fall upon deaf ears as your birds are busy doing what ever birds do, so they don't attack the monster, however the monster is killed by Sven.

Perry ~Charizard31~
    [Roll 2]
    Still nothing, prehaps this town is out of items?

Sven ~Psiionic~
    [Roll 11]
    You begin spouting some lines of TERRIBLE poetry, causing Chaud and Megaton to rush at you, you retaliate by slashing Megaton's throat, killing her and absorbing her powers. You then crush Chaud's skull with the pummel of your sword, and gain his powers aswell. You then turn to face the monster, his body burned by Zorro. You take one last look at him and begin cracking your knuckles. You lunged, your blade slicing through his skull. You then absorb him and find out that he was no mere monster, he was... Cthulhu, you have gained the power to make people insane.

Zorro ~Bekidding~
    [Roll 4]
    You run up to the giant monster and and fireblast him. You strike him before retreating to a safe spot.
    (-6 to the monster)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mistumi the Ninja Girl
    5/10
    10/10
    Has a moped.

Ebony Ivor
    7/10
    10/10
    Leader of the defense force for the city. Has a giant robot maid of coins. You have a silver-colored power suit that gives you +1 modifiers for speed, strength, and your magic. Has an small army of animals, plants, and citizens. Has a special dagger that allows you to control metals. Has been granted the powers of Abraham Lincoln, the god of coins.

Mug
    10/10
    10/10
    Has Nanomachines in her blood. Heals by one health every turn. Has a special new sword that allows her to summon light and use light magic.Has a special new sword that allows her to summon light and use light magic. Has super strong hands that can block, attack faster and stronger. Has one bottle of healing water, restores seven health. Has a neg one modifier

Roy Botson
    5/10
    10/10
    Has a ball and chain. Has gained elektrokinesis, the ability to control electricity with your mind. Has shared custody of Sven’s megazord. Has a robot with a handgun. Has the Artilleryzord, a giant robot with a multitude of weapons. Has a blue power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, elekrokinesis, and techno magic. Has a healing machine that fully heals whoever uses it, but must charge up (Done charging up). Has a belt that auto-casts shell on you, cutting all magic damage you take in half. Has a new Roy-mobile which is a large van that can transform into a helicopter.

Sora the Swift
    9/10
    10/10
    Has an army of bird minions and a crown that gets birds to respect you. Has a second army of Angry Birds. Has a large slingshot to shoot his Angry Birds with. Has a green power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, bird talking, and wind magic.

Perry the Platypus
    4/12
    7/10

Sven the Psiionic
    10/10
    0/10
    Has Superman and a batcycle. You also have a megazord that can make bell chime sounds that drives Venom symbiotes off of their hosts. Has a red power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, and building skills. Has a sword that allows him to use dark magic. Is insane and unable to regain mentality. Has gone grim dark. Has powers over electricity, super strength and the power to make people insane.

Zorro the Zoroark
    8/10
    10/10
    Obtained PokeGun(3 Bullets.) Disguised as a Blaziken and has permenant access to Blaze Kick. Has a Potion that will heal three health once. You have gained the fire type. Has shared custody of Sven’s Megazord. While around Sven, you protect him and reduce the damage he takes by one. Has a black power suit that gives a +1 modifier to speed, strength, fire, and illusions. Has a special set of battle claws (The ones that are like brass knuckles with claws attached) which auto-cast Bravery on you, increasing your physical attacks by 3. Has a neg one modifier

Swalls the Armadillo
    0/10
    0/10

Penny
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Venom
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Tris Williams
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Niugnep
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

InsectoMan
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Tiffany
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Oso
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/10
    0/10
    (DEAD!)

Area:

The plane has landed. Only two people were on the plane, Swalls and Niugnep. They were removed from the plane, which flew away and are now in a prison area. Roy was in a cell near them. A hole has ripped in the fabric of space in the prison.

Everyone else has landed in a destroyed city known as Mathog. These people are Venom, Mitsumi, Tris, Ebony, Mug, Zorro, Sora, Perry, Sven and Penny. There are a couple destroyed buildings around and the town is mostly rubble.

The criminals have made their way into the city and there is now a tunnel connecting the city and prison.

Boxer the talking kangaroo is attacking the city.

The words from an insane Digi.
    Sora, I removed your cape... Because it was destroyed last round.
    Sven, you didn't hear it from me, but making everyone eternally insane would be epic!
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 25th August 2012 at 12:30 AM.

I'll call the next round then. I'm starting school soon so while I'll still be able to ref, I'll have less chances too after monday.

"Absorbing this insanity god, I have gained control of my tongue and can now speak coherently, I say my friends you should try insanity, iT iS aMaZiNg HaA hAa HeE hEe HoO hOo"

Roll to make everyone ENTERNALLY Insane and who ever resists gets killed by your electric powers and then if anyone is killed absorb them, then explode the kangaroo with your electric powers and absorb his jumping skills then use your insanity powers in an insane way and go sane and give up poetry because you suck at it also gain absorbing powers and attain the God tier powers of TIME AND SPACE and gain a positive modifier also protect yourself against anything that will harm you
    Last edited by Sigh!; 26th August 2012 at 12:45 AM.
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Roll to Accept your insanity as we're all insane on the inside, and if you do go insane, destroy everyone with a Mega Fire Blast burning the city to the ground!

If you don't go insane, then just roll to search for an item.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

If you end up going insane, roll to use your INSANITY POWERS to upgrade your moped into something awesomer.
    If you don't, roll to find a way to heal yourself.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Roll to shapeshift into a tinfoil hat

~

If you become insane, roll to summon the death star to crash into the Earth to destroy all of your enemies. But if you aren't insane, search AGAIN for something to heal you and something to bring you out of eternal insanity.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

If you go insane, roll to have yourself be magically defended by an unknown force from all the stupid "kill everyone" rolls. If you are not insane, roll to find a church and pray to the light gods for forgiveness.

Roll to use wind magic to create a vortex of swirling air to protect yourself and Roy from all the attacks and to block the insanity.I

Roll to use both techno magic and your elekrokinesis to boost the power of your force field generator in your hat to protect both you and Sora from all attacks.

Mitsumi ~SilverLugia~
    [Roll 3]
    You try and find some way to heal yourself. You enter an abandoned building and find some food that you eat to restore one health.

Ebony ~ShadeAce~
    [Roll 4]
    You transform into a tinfoil hat.

Mug ~Mug~
    [Roll 5]
    You find a great church and start praying. The god of light forgives you and Zorro and start helping you again. To make up for the small betrayal, the god of light sends down a Putto to assist you.

Roy ~aqua275~
    [Roll 6]
    You use your skills to increase your force field generator. It kicks up and sends an impenetrable force field around yourself and Sora.

Sora ~winder222~
    [Roll 5]
    You summon up a vortex of wind around yourself and Roy. It surrounds the two of you and blocks out everything for as long as it lasts.

Perry ~Charizard31~
    [Roll 1]
    You try to find some way to heal yourself. You break into an abandoned building and eat some food. But, like you’d expect from a real abandoned building, the food is bad. You get sick and start throwing up everywhere. Your body is racked by pain constantly. You start feeling better, but it took a big enough toll on your body that you will never be quite the same.
    (-3 Health, -4 Max health, -1 Mentality)

Sven ~Psiionic~
    [Roll 2]
    You try to release your insanity powers in a massive blast that will make everyone insane. But there is a malfunction in your powers and the great Cthulu tears his soul out from your collected souls and then emerges from your body. He stares at you angrily and forces you to experience all madness that has ever and ever will exist in all planes of existence. Your body and mind can’t take it and your other powers act up. Your superstength makes the top parts of your body push down and crush the bottom parts and electicity to surge through your body. Your death is excruciating but goes quickly. Unfortunately, not even in the afterlife are you safe from madness as Cthulu absorbs your soul and goes back to the rip in space.
    (Dead)

Zorro ~Bekidding~
    [Roll 6]
    You can’t find anything, perhaps this town is out of items? Well it is and with your charge (Sven) dead, you go to the neighboring town of Pleasant Haven. There you get drawn into a government conspiracy that spawns an entire trilogy of Five-Star movies (You even get Samuel Jackson’s autograph). In the end of your adventure, a beam of light picks you up and takes you up to a pantheon of gods. For the sake of future creativity, I will only state a few of the others. There is Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the United States and god of change; Cthulu, destructive god of madness; Unknown Entity, god of all; and now you. Unknown Entity is so impressed with your skills and power he brings you onto the pantheon as the future God of Illusions-but until your mortal body dies you cannot take on your full powers. He sends you back down to the small destroyed town of Mathog along with a gift. This gift is a bodysuit that gives you perfect illusion abilities and improved stats.
    (+1 Max Health,+2 Strength, Special Attack, Resistance, and Special Resistance.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mistumi the Ninja Girl
    6/10
    10/10
    Has a moped.

Ebony Ivor
    7/10
    10/10
    Leader of the defense force for the city. Has a giant robot maid of coins. You have a silver-colored power suit that gives you +1 modifiers for speed, strength, and your magic. Has an small army of animals, plants, and citizens. Has a special dagger that allows you to control metals. Has been granted the powers of Abraham Lincoln, the god of coins. In the shape of a tinfoil hat.

Mug
    10/10
    10/10
    Has Nanomachines in her blood. Heals by one health every turn. Has a special new sword that allows her to summon light and use light magic.Has a special new sword that allows her to summon light and use light magic. Has super strong hands that can block, attack faster and stronger. Has one bottle of healing water, restores seven health. Has a Putto helping her (Google it if you must).

Roy Botson
    5/10
    10/10
    Has a ball and chain. Has gained elektrokinesis, the ability to control electricity with your mind. Has shared custody of Sven’s megazord. Has a robot with a handgun. Has the Artilleryzord, a giant robot with a multitude of weapons. Has a blue power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, elekrokinesis, and techno magic. Has a healing machine that fully heals whoever uses it, but must charge up (Done charging up). Has a belt that auto-casts shell on you, cutting all magic damage you take in half. Has a new Roy-mobile which is a large van that can transform into a helicopter. Has a force field around you that nothing can get through and that provides all-around protection. Can take no damage as long as force-field is up.

Sora the Swift
    9/10
    10/10
    Has an army of bird minions and a crown that gets birds to respect you. Has a second army of Angry Birds. Has a large slingshot to shoot his Angry Birds with. Has a green power suit that gives +1 modifiers to your speed, strength, bird talking, and wind magic. Has summoned a wind vortex around himself and Roy which will block everyone and everything from entering or hitting them for the next two turns. Is also protected by Roy’s force field as long as it is up.

Perry the Platypus
    1/8
    6/10

Zorro the Zoroark
    8/11
    10/10
    Obtained PokeGun(3 Bullets.) Disguised as a Blaziken and has permenant access to Blaze Kick. Has a Potion that will heal three health once. You have gained the fire type. Has shared custody of Sven’s Megazord. Has a black power suit that gives a +1 modifier to speed, strength, fire, and illusions. Has a special set of battle claws (The ones that are like brass knuckles with claws attached) which auto-cast Bravery on you, increasing your physical attacks by 3. Has a special suit with powers fit for a god of illusions (+2 Strength, Special Attack, Resistance, and Magic Resistance. Perfect Illusions)

Sven the Psiionic
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Swalls the Armadillo
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Penny
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Venom
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Tris Williams
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Niugnep
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

InsectoMan
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Tiffany
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Oso
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/10
    0/10
    (DEAD!)

Area:

Boxer the talking kangaroo is attacking the city.

Curious’s curious comments:
    Wow, Sven. I was seriously not expecting that. I do wonder how things could’ve gone with all insanity mode if you succeeded.

Page 25 of 96 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast