Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to thank Arthur by giving him your leftover orange and enter a random door nobody else has gone into

Roll to enter the Minecraft world and switch the mode to creative
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Rolls to Dodge:

#36 the Arthropod Sorcerer (CuriousHeartless)
    [Roll 4]
    You successfully summon some magic mosquitoes, who make your items regular sized once more.

Rainbow Dash (Nightfall_)
    [Roll 2]
    You try to reach the 42nd door, but can’t find your way through the dark tunnel.

Hunter Lefkowitz (hoblaph)
    [Roll 3]
    You plug up your nose, but you only managed to stop you from bleeding for the rest of the turn.

Brittany the Cheerleader (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 5]
    You give Arthur the rest of your orange, and enter the 67th door, which is a large blank room. You find a magic wand, with the power to use magic of the four basic elements.
    [Obtained Magic Wand; Can use magic involving Air, Earth, Fire, and Water]

Locher Neston the Sea Monster (InfernalBlaze)
    [Roll 3]
    You cut down some trees, and make your own crafting bench, though it’s a little creaky, who knows how this will affect your crafts.

Jon Australis the Mysterious Transformer (Pokelegend)
    [Roll 1]
    You stand around, until some of the salad comes alive and attacks you.
    [-3 Health]

Sir Krakoto the Knight Mercenary (Shazdar)
    [Roll 4]
    You go into the first door, and find a group of Rabid Dog heartless, and instantly hug one.

Commander Jones the Explosives Expert (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 5]
    You enter your kingdom, where six peppermint army men wait to serve you.

Arthur the Gallade (Mon1010)
    [Roll 1]
    You’re handed an orange, and enter the 10th door. Within this door is a cloning machine, that is currently cloning the demon with the knife. One of the demons stab you, serious damage. Another stabs you, and steals your magic salad.
    [-6 Health; Loss of magic salad]

Greg the Yellow Bird (Norns)
    [Roll 2]
    You enter the minecraft world, and are about to switch the mode, when by a creeper.
    [-2 health]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stats/Inventory:

#36 the Arthropod Sorcerer (CuriousHeartless)
    7/10
    10/10

Rainbow Dash (Nightfall_)
    7/10
    10/10

Hunter Lefkowitz (hoblaph)
    3/10
    10/10
    Has an unlit torch. Nose is Bleeding (Will do 1 damage each turn until it's healed).

Brittany the Cheerleader (Paradoxe)
    10/10
    10/10
    Can make a sphere a light around her that can repel off evil souls whenever she smiles. Has an orange peel in her mouth keeping her smiling. Has magic wand that allows use of Air, Fire, Earth, and Water magic.

Locher Neston the Sea Monster (InfernalBlaze)
    8/10
    10/10

Jon Australis the Mysterious Transformer (Pokelegend)
    4/10
    10/10
    Phone is out of batteries. Is an Anole.

Sir Krakoto the Knight Mercenary (Shazdar)
    7/10
    10/10
    Has a torch that can shoot fireballs at opponents. Has recruited an alligator named Krokorok.

Commander Jones the Explosives Expert (Ghost of the Forums)
    8/10
    6/10
    Is the ruler of Candyland. Has his own Candy Castle. Has army of six peppermints.

Arthur the Gallade (Mon1010)
    1/10
    10/10
    Has an orange. Is bleeding out [-1 Health every turn]

Greg the Yellow Bird (Norns)
    7/10
    10/10
    Has a torch. Has 3 Wasps to aide him.

*Do not abuse. As refs, we have the power to control the game and therefore not let you break the game, so please do not try to multiply the durability of modifiers.

Area: New is in GREEN!!!

Rainbow Dash is in the dark tunnel. The path down the dark tunnel is dark for one reason, it is completely unilluminated, meaning all movement and attacking roles will have a neg one modifier. It goes on for a while and will take two turns to reach where you are going. If however you have some sort of light, torch, flashlight, fire, it will become illuminated for you to not get a neg modifier.

#36, Hunter Lefkowitz, and Jon have made it out of the dark tunnel and into a strange room with hundreds and hundreds of doors that you can choose to go into. It appears that these all lead to different worlds. There is also a salad bar that is there to greet you.

The 21st Door to the left of the Salad Bar contains Minecraft World. Locher Neston, and Greg are currently in Minecraft World. Here, everything is made out of blocks that you can mine if you have the appropriate tools. There is a creaky crafting bench.

Commander Jones is currently in Candyland. This place, which is behind the 101st door, is made completely out of candy. There is a village where the citizens live and a castle that belongs to the ruler of Candyland, Commander Jones.

Brittany is currently in the 67th room, which is a blank room where items may generate.

Sir Krakoto is currently in The Heartless Domain. This place is behind the 1st door, and has a large amount of tamable heartless.

Arthur is currently in the cloning machine world. This world is located in the 10th door. The knife wielding demon is being cloned.

Enemies: New in RED!!!

There is an evil demon with a knife running rampant in the dark tunnel. It has 9 Health. There are also a few wasps in the sewer portion, but will only attack you if you agitate them.

There are some average Minecraft creatures (Cows, pigs, creepers, etc.) roaming around the Minecraft World that have 2 health each.

There are 2 demons prepared to kill in the 10th room. The demons multiply every turn.
    Last edited by Burakoru; 27th September 2012 at 12:00 AM.

Never Give Up

Roll to tame the dog that you hugged!

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Roll to go into the 68th room and pick up any beneficial items

If someone doesn't roll they get a 1 and a 3-4 health penalty and maybe some other bad stuff. Not just a 'You do nothing.' 'You do nothing' is for when they cannot do their roll because it is really specific and something changes which doesn't allow them to do it, like if they order to 'Kill the bad guy' when the bad guy is killed by an earlier roll.

Roll to decide that you should get some back up in case something attacks you and summon a giant (Like big enough to ride) rhino beetle and get on it.

Sorry; I didn't get to do anything on this while I was on. I haven't had much time recently. I've been busy, but I have more time now.

Roll to climb down, transform back into your human form, consume your healing potion, and follow Sir Krakoto into the 1st Door.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    If someone doesn't roll they get a 1 and a 3-4 health penalty and maybe some other bad stuff.
    But really...

Quote Originally Posted by digipoke1 View Post
    Each turn is 48 hours. If you fail to roll in time, we pass you and you lose a health.
    Therefore, it's not a 0 health loss, nor is it a 3 health loss. It is a 1 health loss.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Actually, digi told me it is a 3-4 health loss. Now please do not try to correct refs on reffing methods.

[salutes arthur] an honor serving.

[s]if i was low on health, could i eat my citizens to regain hp?[s/]

alright, this demon sh*t has gone on long enough. i want my go****n knife back. but that'll have to wait.

Roll to forge lmg's (light machine gun, for all of those of you who don't understand military terminology.) for each of my peppermint servants.

EDIT: sh*t. forgot the bold. fixed now.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SilverLugia~ View Post
    Therefore, it's not a 0 health loss, nor is it a 3 health loss. It is a 1 health loss.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm sure that upon bringing this up, digipoke1 will correct this inaccuracy to prevent further confusion. As of late I believe it has been changed to 3-4, but that is subject to digipoke.

Sorry for the trouble.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Roll to use Pinkie Logic to realize there is no up or down, and then magically float through the walls to the 42th door.
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 27th September 2012 at 1:16 AM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard31 View Post
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm sure that upon bringing this up, digipoke1 will correct this inaccuracy to prevent further confusion. As of late I believe it has been changed to 3-4, but that is subject to digipoke.

Sorry for the trouble.
    It's fine, you really wouldn't have been directly informed and it is wrong in the first post. That's how I did it throughout the last round though, so this shouldn't be out of nowhere.

Roll to plug your nose to stop the bleeding for the rest of the adventure and follow Sir Krakoto into the heartless room.

~Gryoine

Develop a fear of dice. Then roll to eat that orange, and Drain Punch the demon that stole your salad.

Though, your most likely gonna die anyway. :/
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I thought I had edited the no roll thing, but yeah, people who fail to roll will experiance damage similar of that of someone who would get a one. IE 3-4 damage plus over things.

Roll to again attempt to switch to creative mode
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Roll to leave the Minecraft World and go through the 67th door to claim an item, then go back out of the room.

bumping. don't mind me.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Everyone has already rolled...

yeah. now we wait for the ruling.

EDIT: come to think of it, i don't think anyone even claimed this reffing.
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 28th September 2012 at 10:32 PM.

Yes, we need someone to do this. What ref is online and willing to do this?

cough digipoke1 cough

Anyone really. Anyone at all? Come on, you know you want to.

this is r******d. just tell me how to ref and i'll do it.

CALLING ALL REFS:

advance the game. please. it's been so long.

Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast