Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Locher Neston the Dragon King (InfernalBlaze)
    [Roll -]
    You have a prosperous reign that, because of the mixture of the ritual and dragons’ long life spans, last 2,542 years. You find a mate, a water dragon, and have great offspring. You pass your rule to your oldest son who is a good leader when your reign ends. You live another twelve-hundred years watching as the Dragon Empire grows and prospers. You are killed in battle by a rogue dragon leader, but kill him at the same time and peace is restored again. You are celebrated as a great hero along with your old friends, Arthur and Gardy, for your many accomplishments. You become the God of Dragons upon death and regularly visit your friends in the afterlife.

Arthur the Gallade (Mon1010)
    [Roll -]
    You and Gardy along with everyone else have a gigantic party. After saying farewell to your relatives and new dragon friends, you and her go back to the main area and then take a quick, unromantic walk down the sewers that lead to it, blast open the sealed entrance, and walk out. You have a wonderful honeymoon, three children (Two twin boys and a girl, if you’re wondering), and live long prosperous lives. You regularly make visits back to the area with many doors, and to your dragon friends. You die at an old age holding the hand of Gardy and with your children, grandchildren, and friend Locher at your side. Gardy joins you in the afterlife a few years later and you are peaceful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stats/Inventory:

7/12
    12/12
    Has a cat heartless. +3 charisma. Accompanied by Fire, Tornado, and Digging dragons. King of the dragons. +6 for attack and special attack (Or whatever you want to call ranged attacks), +5 for defenses, and +2 speed for all of you. It will last two turns, and then the bonuses are cut in half (Those bonuses don’t fade)

Arthur the Gallade (Mon1010)
    13/13
    12/12
    Has a newspaper. Married to Gardy, a Gardevoir (16 Health). Gardy has a leaf shield (Reduces all damage by two. Is instantly destroyed by fire). Gardy has a teddy bear (+1 as long as she is with Arthur). Has a backpack he is holding stuff in. Has Traditional Wedding Bracelets (+2 luck for as long as you are with Gardy).

Sir Krakoto the Knight Mercenary (Shazdar)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Commander Jones the Explosives Expert (Ghost of the Forums)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Jon Australis the Mysterious Transformer (Pokelegend)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Brittany the Cheerleader (Paradoxe)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Greg the Yellow Bird (Norns)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

#36 the Arthropod Sorcerer (CuriousHeartless)
    0/10
    10/10
    Has a 6-foot tall Rhino Beetle with major power. A god in his own dimension. Out of the game.

Hunter Lefkowitz (hoblaph)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Rainbow Dash (Nightfall_)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Area: New is in GREEN!!!

Everyone is in a strange room with hundreds and hundreds of doors that you can choose to go into. Most people are actually inside of a world. It appears that these all lead to different worlds. There is also a salad bar that is there to greet you.

The 1st door is The Heartless Domain. This place has a large amount of tamable heartless. Further away from the entrance is a small village of heartless. Deep inside is a roulette wheel that goes up from 1-30, each one giving a different option. You can use the roulette and get a random number. Number 10 gives a small potion which heals one health.

The tenth room is utterly destroyed. Going into it will make you fall down a pit to your death.

Behind the 11th door is the mall from the second round of Roll to Dodge, a day before Herpert Derpenstein destroyed it. It has any store you can dream of, and a Weapon Shop.

The 21st Door to the left of the Salad Bar contains Minecraft World. Here, everything is made out of blocks that you can mine if you have the appropriate tools. There is a creaky crafting bench.

The 32nd Door leads to a swamp world of sentient frogs. Anyone who enters is turned into a frog until they leave.

The 40th Door leads to the Underworld from the end of the last round.

The 41st door leads to a mostly empty room. A large red couch, a karaoke machine with radio function, and an iPod are in it.

The 57th room contains an African Veldt.

The 67th room is a blank room where items may generate.

In the 68th room is a room filled with lustful pennies and coins.

The 69th room contains a Dragon Sanctuary filled with many dragons.

Candyland is behind the 101st door, is made completely out of candy. There is a village where the citizens live and a castle that belongs to the ruler of Candyland, Princess Bubblegum.

The 102nd door leads to Lamp World, which has millions of lamps of all different sizes.

The 513th door leads to a world of skeletons and dead stuff. After something living enters, the zombies will start to rise. Zombies only have 1 hp, but they have large numbers and it is hard to permanently kill them.

The 999th room leads to the Realm of the Gods. When you try to enter, there is a 1/3 chance of being pushed right back out.

The 1010th door leads to a world with an endless plain of hills with a beautiful night sky. Real romantic and all.

The 1011th door leads to an Eldritch world of evil creatures that would seem perfectly at home in Lovecraft’s stories. They have varying strengths and health.

The 1012th door is a backdoor to the mall (See above a bit).

The 1013th door leads to a room with thirteen statues. They are large, aggressive versions of the creatures of the Chinese Zodiac (And the cat). Each one has a number carved on it from 1-13. If you touch one, it comes to life and attacks you. If you destroy a statue, a statue of you takes its place. You can awaken and destroy statues of other contestants. A special surprise awaits anyone who has thirteen statues of them in the room. The snake has been destroyed. Arthur has one statue.

The 1014th door leads to a hospital.

Enemies: New in RED!!!

There are some average Minecraft creatures (Cows, pigs, creepers, etc.) roaming around the Minecraft World that have 2 health each.

There are hundreds of lustful pennies and coins in room 68, they all have one hp.

There is an Enderman in the Minecraft world and it will kill anything that enters the room, it has ten health.

The dragons in the Dragon Sanctuary will only attack if provoked. The baby dragons have 3 health and the adult dragons have 8 health. They have a resistance to special attacks.

The Weapon Shop in the mall is being guarded by a guard with a gun. He has 4 health.

There are 3 lions roaming around the veldt that will attack anything they see. The each have 4 health.

The 1011th world is filled with different Lovecraftion beasts.

The 1013th room has thirteen statues in it of ferocious beasts (Cat, Dragon, Horse, Dog, Pig, Ox, Rat, Rabbit, Rooster, Monkey, Tiger, Goat, and Arthur the Gallade). If you touch one, it comes to life and attacks you. The cat and Arthur each have Eight health. The others have six health.

Curious’ Curious Comments:
    Congratulations you two. No one post characters yet as Digi has to open the new round first.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    No one post characters yet as Digi has to open the new round first.
    sh*t .
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

And with that, Round 4 is over... Tiem for Round Five! *A fiery explosions reveals a Five.*

And to abuse my owner powers start this round, I'll sign up.

Name: Pennywise The Dancing Clown
    Backstory: Ol' Pennywise is the most recent forme of monster that has been killing people of Derry, Maine for the last couple hundred years.
    Major skill (if applicable): Shapeshifting, Eating Mentality to regain health.
    Minor skills (if applicable): Juggling, Making Ballon Animals, Figuring out people's fears.
    Equipment (if applicable): A Clown suit, a set of claws, a set of razor sharp teeth.

Now you can go, Ghost. I won't sign up for this round.

Players:
    1. Pennywise the Clown

Name: Roma-Laa
    Backstory: is a kantus. any fellow gearshead knows what i'm talking about. can summon a flying hydra.
    Major skill(if applicable): healing, (duh) shamenry (don't know what to call it.)
    Minor skills(if applicable): cqb, the ability to pull endless ink grenades out of his ***.
    Equipment(if applicable): full body kantus armor, chainsaw staff, ink grenades, submachine gun.

EDIT: was busy and couldn't finish posting right away. i started before you posted, heartless.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Name: Happy Face
    Backstory: A mysterious pitch black being with a happy face mask as its only detail
    Major skill (if applicable): Stealth
    Minor skills (if applicable): Creepyness
    Equipment (if applicable): Happy Face mask
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Name: Tom Occidentalis
    Backstory: Tom is a bizarre 16-year-old whose spirit can depart from his body. He has a remarkable intelligence and substantial physical health. Tom knows much about sciences (especially medical studies, although he carries a limited knowledge in physics such as the strong interaction, electromagnetism, and some other areas in quantum gravity, in addition to commonly applicable Newtonian physics). He has never killed any self-aware life, and would prefer to remain in his own form, but he would not hesitate to manipulate others once it dies.
    Major Skills: He can leave his material form and be either visible or invisible as he chooses. He can live on if his shell is broken or destroyed; the only way for him to die is if either his spirit is killed or he is murdered while he inhabits any form, which would either be an unexpected death or one in which he was somehow bound against his will; after he spends a turn without an embodiment he also starts to lose 1 health for each turn which he spends without a shape, which can kill his spirit as well (upon joining a form, his spirit recovers however much health it has). He can also join and even control other sapient entities' bodies, in addition to being able to crush their spirits (and effectively kill them) if they resist and he must.
    Minor Skills: He knows a great deal of science such as medicine, chemistry, nuclear interactions, and common physics.
    Equipment: Currently, only a KA-BAR knife.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 14th November 2012 at 6:23 PM.

PokeLegend, mind toning down his abilities some? He seems a bit broken...and unoriginal really, no offense.

Participants:
    1. Pennywise the Clown (Digipoke1)
    2. Roma-Laa the Kantus, whatever that is (Ghost of the Forum)
    3. Happy Face the Happy Face Monstrosity (Psiionic)
    4. Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy (PokeLegend)

Oh! Oh! Me!

Name: Captain Octavio Pye
    Backstory: Captain Pye is the leader of a group of pirates aboard the ship Sea Roc. While he's unhesitant to plunder the ships of the rich, he leaves the less well-off ones. Why? He likes a challenge, and he was once an up-and-comer, too. Gruff but kind, the captain is loyal only to his ship and his crew. He has a pet parrot that constantly accompanies him on his shoulder; the parrot can say various swear words and little else.
    Major skills: Skilled with a blunderbuss and sword. Is accustomed to battle, and can take hits well.
    Minor skills: A good leader, good at getting people to do what he wants.
    Equipment: 2x blunderbuss, 1x blunderbuss shot kit (includes (most notably) 1x waterproof black powder pouch and 12x conventional lead shot), 1x sword, 1x parrot, 1x parrot food (crackers) bag
    Last edited by Thecatteam; 14th November 2012 at 11:17 AM.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

2. Roma-Laa the Kantus, whatever that is (Ghost of the Forum)*
    4. Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy (PokeLegend)*
    5. Captain Octavio Pye

Those with astericks are liable to be kicked.

PokeLegend, mind toning down his abilities some? He seems a bit broken...and unoriginal really, no offense.

Participants:
    2. Roma-Laa the Kantus, whatever that is (Ghost of the Forum)
    4. Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy (PokeLegend)

that's a kantus. the second one is when it's using its revival scream. honestly. i play a healer and this is the thanks i get.

Okay then. And what is this from? (AKA, BUMP plus seeing what this thing is capable of).

Name: Walter "Heisenburg" White
    Backstory: Walt was diagnosed with lung cancer around his birthday, and realizing that he would be dying with his family broke, decides to manufacture methamphetamine in order to provide for his family.
    Major skills: One of the best in the world with chemistry; helped begin a company with his skills which is currently worth over a billion dollars.
    Minor skills: Good at strategizing himself out of a tough situation. He also has a business partner named Jesse Pinkman which will do exactly whatever he says without any questions.
    Equipment: Meth, fake meth which can cause explosions, etcha sketch which can rig time bombs, ricin (if people ingest it they will slowly die in a few days undetected (will act if it is a random disease); in powder form), an awesome hat.
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 15th November 2012 at 3:14 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ww9tfHyj8c

basically just watch from 01:33 to 03:24.

the black pluses will fill with red to represent damage taken, and go back to black when healed.

if you need me to in any way balence my character, jus ttell me and i will.

2. Roma-Laa the Kantus (Ghost of the Forum)*
    5. Captain Octavio Pye, Rate. Think about it. (Thecatteam)
    6. Walter "Heisenburg" White the Meth Cook (Endolasmic Reticulum)

* Can be kicked

Four more and then a small period for any sign-ups that would take on of the spots liable to be kicked.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 15th November 2012 at 11:46 PM.

duuuude. why am i liable to be kicked? never understood. i'll do any change to character that's needed.

You're liable to be kicked because you were in the last round, that's it. Don't worry.

2. Roma-Laa the Kantus (Ghost of the Forum)*
    5. Captain Octavio Pye, Rate. Think about it. (Thecatteam)
    6. Walter "Heisenburg" White the Meth Dealer (Endolasmic Reticulum)

* Can be kicked

Four more and then a small period for any sign-ups that would take on of the spots liable to be kicked.
    He's a cook, not a dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    He's a cook, not a dealer
    wrong. wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    wrong. wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.
    Umm what ?

your character makes illegal drugs. what is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    your character makes illegal drugs. what is wrong with you?
    Grow up .

lol. just didn't think people who inhabited pokemon websites would create something like that.

i have no problem with it, i just point ourt random sh*t sometimes. good day sir, i hope i didn't offend you.

^^ Walter's not an original creation...

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

but roma-laa is ^-^

Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast